Diet PP: diet menu based on proper nutrition
May 29, 2018
The reduction of "PP" in relation to diet means "proper nutrition".According to this method of losing weight, you should reconsider your diet by giving up sweet, fatty, acute and other harmful foods in favor of the lungs, balanced and nutritious.
Just start and it turns out that it's not so difficult. The effect is just wonderful - extra pounds go away and do not return, the general tone of the body rises, the gastrointestinal tract returns to normal, the condition of the skin, hair and nails improves.
This diet is based on a scientifically based balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. All of them are equally necessary, therefore it is impossible to completely reject them. But it should be remembered that the maximum benefit to the body does not bring any fats and carbohydrates, but only unsaturated fatty acids and so-called "slow" carbohydrates in an amount not exceeding the norm.
All products, if possible, must be natural. Flavors, preservatives, thickeners, dyes and so on your body is not needed. Cooked meals are also better to eat fresh, leaving nothing for tomorrow.
A "proper nutrition" diet will not make you hungry or give up almost all foods. The food is delicious and varied. You only need to plan meals based on a few simple rules.
What is it worth to refuse
1. Exclude sugar from the diet, replace any confectionery and sweets with fresh fruits.
2. Under the ban, all pickles and marinades( even domestic), canned food and products in vacuum packaging, fatty, fried, smoked and flour. Only bread from whole grains is allowed.
3. Thoroughly eat breakfast. Try to eat 4-5 times a day at the same time. Dine no earlier than 3 hours before bedtime.
4. Drink 1.5-2 liters of liquid per day( not during meals, but 15-20 minutes before or one hour after).It can be not only water, but also freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices, fruit drinks, compotes, kissels, herbal teas, broths.
5. Do not have a snack between meals. Especially it concerns semi-finished and fast food.
6. Refuse alcohol and carbonated drinks and juice.
Principles of proper nutrition
With a diet based on proper nutrition, the menu is planned based on the following principles.
1. More fresh fruits and vegetables - at least a quarter of the diet.
2. Sources of carbohydrates - cereals and side dishes from any cereals, pasta from durum wheat, bread not from the highest grade flour. Include most of the daily intake in breakfast.
3. Protein organism will receive lean meat and fish of low-fat varieties, poultry. In addition, it is found in natural dairy and fermented milk products, cheese and eggs. These foods are better to eat for dinner. You can not give up meat at all.
4. As for fats, they are also necessary. Replace the cream and sunflower oil with olive oil. Eat about a handful of any nuts or seeds every day.
5. Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of mineral water. A sample menu of the
The approximate menu of the diet "PP" can look like this.
Breakfast. Oat flakes. Fruit. Milk shake. Whole-baked cookies. A mixture of nuts and dried fruits. Vegetable salad. A cup of green tea without sugar. Sandwiches with cheese. A plate of porridge. Scrambled eggs.
Second breakfast. One is any fruit. Nuts.
Lunch. Vegetable salad with olive oil or low-fat sour cream. Any soup. A portion of a meat or fish dish with the garnish allowed. Fruit. A glass of home compote or mors.
Snack. Cottage cheese or a glass of yogurt. Nuts or seeds. Fresh juice.
Dinner. A glass of yogurt. Cottage cheese with fruit. Fruit salad. Omelette with vegetables. Cottage cheese or rice casserole. A cheese sandwich. Macaroni with vegetables.
Several videos related to the article: