Ginger: useful properties and contraindications. Than ginger for men is useful
Mar 07, 2018
Useful properties of ginger are known since ancient times, at that time it was added to food and medicines. This seasoning is sold in all modern stores, because it has high demand and has many useful properties. Ginger is added to drugs for weight loss, in addition, doctors independently appoint ginger for food, for example, in tea or pilaf. Most medicinal herbs and spices do not even have half of the beneficial properties that ginger has, especially since the taste of ginger is much more attractive. You can buy the root of the plant in a convenient form, for example, covered with chocolate, ground and crushed, rhizomes and pieces of roots covered with powdered sugar, and even as an extract for beer.
A large amount of ginger is a part of "curry", also you will find it in other spices. Ginger can be found in beer, but only in the most elite and best beer, which does not contain an increased amount of alcohol. The rhizome of ginger is sold exclusively in the form of a powder, it looks like an ordinary gray-yellow powder. Keep the powder in a tightly closed container so that the useful properties do not disappear.
For medicinal purposes you need to buy ginger in a pharmacy. There you will find the powder obtained from the dried root of ginger, you can also find a decoction or tincture of ginger. Ginger is sold in packs of 50-500 grams.
- Useful properties of ginger
- How to cook healthy ginger tea?
- How to make a ginger mask
- Weight loss ginger recipes
- Useful properties of ginger for men
- Ginger: contraindications
Useful properties of ginger
No spice can boast such a huge amount of nutrients and a wonderful taste, absolutely all plants have any drawbacks,but not ginger. Below we give a long list of useful qualities of ginger:
- Provides for resolving, analgesic, stimulant, anti-inflammatory, diaphoretic action. It also acts as a choleretic, healing, antispasmodic, antibacterial, tonic and bactericidal drug.
- Has an intensive sedative effect, contains antioxidants, improves the body's condition, protects against worms, stops the growth of harmful bacteria, perfectly strengthens the immune system.
- Improves the functioning of the body as a whole, not limited to improving any particular systems. Improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract, increases the amount of internal heat in the body, stimulates the production of bile and gastric juice, accelerates the digestion process. Ginger is prescribed for stomach ulcers and gastritis, but very carefully - it has a powerful effect and speeds up the work of the digestive tract.
- Very useful ginger in ARVI, colds, lung diseases, sore throat( angina), sinusitis, severe cough. Ginger cleanses the lungs and increases the amount of expectorant mucus, which speeds up the healing process. Shredded roots help fight microbes and viruses.
- It is very preferable to eat ginger for skin diseases and allergies, you can drink powder with bronchial asthma, but after consulting a doctor.
- You can drink ginger with strong pain in the intestines, gall bladder, kidneys and stomach, as it speeds up digestion and removes stagnant substances( slags).
- With liquid stool( flatulence), too, designate ginger, as it eliminates the harmful effects of animal and vegetable poisons. Ginger is very effective in poisoning with spoiled mushrooms.
- Reduces the amount of harmful cholesterol in the body.
- Used as a laxative.
- When arthritis is prescribed to reduce the intensity of pain, it is also prescribed for pain in muscles, ligaments, joints, bones and so on.
- Removes unpleasant cramps during menstruation in a matter of seconds.
- It is prescribed as an antidepressant to stimulate the mental and physical activity of the body. Helps to restore strength after a hard day or workout.
- Used to treat jaundice and paralysis.
- Improves thyroid function.
- Restores cerebral circulation after trauma and illness, strengthens blood vessels, improves memory capacity, reduces blood pressure and reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis. After drinking a mug of tea with ginger, you can feel the pleasant warmth in the brain - the warming effect of ginger.
- Ginger is used and as a rejuvenating agent. Helps to get rid of infertility, improves the tone of the uterus and ovaries.
- Affects excitement and sexual energy, improves blood flow to the genitals, so it is useful with reduced potency.
- Ginger is prescribed for cleaning the gastrointestinal tract from slags and toxins, which worsen overall well-being and reduce efficiency. It is necessary to get rid of toxins in a timely manner.
- Ginger increases the metabolic rate, so it is useful for women who want to lose weight.
- It is prescribed for seasickness, when a person experiences weakness, nausea, dizziness and so on. Approximately the same symptoms in women during pregnancy, when the toxicosis stage comes, ginger will help you overcome unpleasant sensations.
- Used in food to prevent cancer and the development of malignant tumors.
- Ginger kills all germs in the mouth, so many chew root immediately after eating. In addition, it improves the smell from the mouth, which is also important.
- Any herbal collection has certain healing properties that you can increase several times if you consume additional ginger. But you need to do this carefully, so as not to get side effects.
- Skin color changes - it becomes uniform and light, the skin becomes elastic, acne disappears. Ginger tea is suitable for those who want to get rid of acne without chemicals that are harmful to your skin.
How to cook healthy ginger tea?
You can brew tea with ginger in the standard way: cut off a small piece of root, peel, and add in small pieces in a mug with hot tea. Then add the tea leaves of green or black tea and add more boiling water. The taste of tea is quite unusual, but very pleasant. But in China tea is brewed a little differently, tea retains all the useful properties and has a more intense taste. Peel a slice of ginger and finely grate, then take a large-leaf tea, grated ginger, two slices of lemon, and clean in a small teapot. Add steep boiling water, if you want to strengthen the effect of tea - add a few dried hips of wild rose. Tea will be ready in half an hour, it will have a sharp and spicy flavor, but this is exactly what ginger tea should be.
If you do not want to burn with spicy tea - add a little honey, for example, two teaspoons per mug. Note that honey loses its useful qualities at too high a temperature, so it should be added to cool tea. So you increase the amount of vitamins and minerals in tea, improve its taste, and recharge your energy for the whole day. Tea with lemon, ginger and honey is very important for colds.
This tea is suitable for nursing mothers, as it increases the amount of mother's milk, and this is a fact. Ginger tea - a find for women, it strengthens women's health, reduces pain during the menstrual cycle. All this is tested in practice, be sure to verify this in your experience, and you will be able to take pain without any side effects. Remember that chemical painkillers, which can be found in a pharmacy, poison the body, so you will have to cure serious illnesses later, which is absolutely undesirable.
How to make a mask from ginger
You can strengthen hair bulbs with a simple mask with the addition of ginger, besides the mask speeds up hair growth due to the fact that it warms the scalp and enhances blood flow. Take grater and finely grate ginger, then collect all the juice and thick and mix thoroughly. Take the porridge and carefully rub into clean hair, it is in the roots of the hair and scalp, then wrap the head in a towel and hold the mask on the hair for about 50 minutes. Next, wash the head with shampoo to rinse out the mask completely.
Ginger has a balanced composition of minerals and vitamins, which increases its effectiveness. It is used to treat colds, viral diseases and inflammations, they are used to increase immunity and fight against bacteria. It is added to many dishes, medicines and so on. Many families use ginger as a remedy to avoid using aggressive and chemical medications, which are also very expensive.
Ginger Weight Loss Recipes
As a rule, in many preparations, ginger is added in one form or another to enhance the effect. Its effect is very simple and effective - the rate of metabolism increases, the quality of metabolism improves, which causes the withdrawal of harmful substances from the intestine and all organs. Ginger tea is most preferable if your goal is to lose extra pounds. But you need to take into account the most important rules, for example, you can not drink tea after 18-00, because you can not fall asleep because ginger increases the activity of the central nervous system. Also, tea increases the desire to eat, because it improves the production of gastric juice and bile. But how to prepare healing tea?
- Take a large grater and rub the root of ginger, you will get two tablespoons of ginger root, lemon juice of 20 milliliters, a teaspoon of dark honey. Add the ingredients to a 1 liter pot, and then add boiling water. Insist tea for about 50 minutes, after which you can finally taste it. Remember that even two cups of tea greatly disperse metabolism and affect your well-being, so you can dramatically lose weight, control the dosage of tea.
- Take 20 grams of ginger root, mint and lemon balm, add a teaspoon of honey. Thoroughly cut the ginger root into thin strips, add 200 milliliters of boiling water, and then boil the mixture for ten minutes. Next, add honey if the tea is too spicy and spicy, and taste the tea. Also, monitor the dosage to avoid complications and excessive weight loss.
Useful properties of ginger for men
You can increase the male power with ginger, once long ago ginger was used to increase energy and increase the amount of the main male hormone - testosterone. Drank tea from ginger to get rid of incurable diseases, in principle, the relevance of ginger has survived to this day.
Ginger contains many minerals and vitamins necessary for the male body. For example, vitamins C, A, B3, B1, B2 are found in large quantities together with zinc, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and sodium. It contains the most important acids and essential oils that accelerate metabolism. It is due to the rich composition you can increase sexual energy, the desire to have sex, potency and so on. With the help of ginger root, prostatitis and impotence are cured, this is due to the warming effect and the stimulation of blood supply. You can quickly get rid of colds, as ginger improves immunity.
Men can add ginger powder to food to get rid of excess weight, as it speeds up the metabolism. Also, you can recover from high blood pressure if you regularly add seasoning to your food. The main male hormone called testosterone starts to disappear if the body has a lot of cholesterol and pressure is increased, but ginger burns excess excess bad cholesterol and normalizes the body's work. Men should consume only the ginger root, since all useful substances are concentrated in it.
Due to the fact that ginger has a powerful effect on all body systems, you need to use it extremely accurately. For example, there may be an exacerbation of a disease if you add too much ginger. Therefore, it is advisable to undergo a medical examination or at least talk with a doctor before starting to consume ginger tea or adding spice to food. Chance to get a side effect from ginger - 50%, if you've never used it - do not take chances.
You can not drink tea with ginger if you have serious gastrointestinal illness. If the doctor has prescribed medications to you - do not drink ginger without consulting, because it enhances the effect of the drugs. Ginger aggressively affects the mucous surface of the stomach, so if you have acute gastritis, a stomach ulcer, or gastric juice is too acidic - ginger will exacerbate these defects. You can not eat ginger with ulcer of the duodenum and stomach. If there are any tumors in the gastrointestinal tract or they just started to develop - do not eat ginger, since the warming effect speeds up the development of tumors, for example, polyps. Ulcers will increase in size and begin to bleed more strongly if you consume ginger in large quantities without consulting your doctor.
With hepatitis or cirrhosis of the liver, ginger can not be consumed, this speeds up the secretion of liver secretion, and if cells are affected, they begin to die. If there are stones in the biliary tract, you need to be more careful, the stone can be crushed, and the fragments will pass through the bile ducts, which can lead to death in the worst case, if you do not perform the operation on time.
It is not recommended to take ginger with hemorrhoids, especially if there is bleeding. If there are minor bleedings in the body, you can not drink ginger, as it only increases blood flow, and accordingly, bleeding. Do not drink ginger tea, if you have increased blood pressure, you have experienced a stroke or a heart attack, if you have repeatedly observed similar conditions.
Pregnant and lactating women should be extremely careful with this spice. Ginger neutralizes the symptoms of toxicosis, but because of the chances of increasing pressure, you can get a side effect. If you are breastfeeding, remember that some of the ginger is in the milk, so the baby will be excitable and can not sleep for a long time.