How to get rid of dandruff at home?
Mar 15, 2018
This is a fairly urgent problem among men and women, however, men suffer more often from this. According to various indicators, dandruff is a disease that affects 5 to 45% of people on the planet.
What is dandruff? These are scalp cells that lose moisture, dying off in small parts. Dandruff is not a dangerous disease, but with itself it brings a lot of discomfort.
First, patients suffering from dandruff are constantly watching their own clothes. Secondly, if you do not look after the scalp properly and treat dandruff illiterately, more complex diseases may appear: fungal lesions, dermatitis, baldness.
First of all, the problem of dandruff is associated with the drying of the scalp. To individual causes of local manifestation of the disease include common diseases of the body. To get rid of this problem, you need to understand how to care for your strands.
There are three types of dandruff: dry, oily and mixed.
Reasons for dandruff
Until now, doctors have not expressed a consensus on what causes dandruff.
Among the main versions - yeast microscopic fungus Pityrosporum ovale. He lives on our head all the time, and belongs to microorganisms of conditionally pathogenic microflora. When there are no provoking factors such as stress, poor nutrition, frequent washing of the head, this microorganism behaves calmly.
In case of adverse factors, the fungus begins to multiply. Also, the fungus is activated when there is a lack of vitamins B12 and B6, selenium and iron, under the influence of body fatigue and dehydration.
How to quickly get rid of dandruff?
Special shampoos help quickly to cope with dandruff. Components such as Selenium Disulphide, Zinc Pirythione Climbazole, Ketoconozole stimulate the fight against microorganisms, Octopirox and tar - Coal Tar help to remove dandruff, and sulfur reduces the speed of cell reproduction. Shampoos help with dandruff, which contain 4 or more ingredients.
The most effective means in this issue are considered special anti-dandruff drugs, aimed at eliminating the fungus - the causes of dandruff. These medications are more expensive than shampoos, but they will help to get rid of the disease for a long time.
Nizoral and klimbazol - innovative anti-dandruff remedies, often used in the treatment of hair, are based on the use of complex therapy. If dandruff has exacerbations in a certain season, it is worth repeating the treatment.
In addition to cosmetics used fizioprotsedury. These include cryomassage, causing periodic expansion and contraction of blood vessels on the scalp, this improves nutrition of the follicles and microcirculation.
Darsonvalization is also used. In this procedure, a vacuum electrode is used that induces a reflex improvement in the vascular tone. Thus, the metabolism improves. Current with high frequencies clears the scalp from white scales, there is a cauterizing and anti-inflammatory effect. Darsonvalization calms the nervous system, which also favors the normal circulation of the scalp.
Read also how to choose an effective shampoo for dandruff.
Treatment of dandruff at home
For dandruff, it is effective to carry out treatment at home using natural folk remedies.
- 1) One of the most popular methods is the use of tar or household soap, which need to wash the hair on the head. However, do not overdo it with this method, and wash your hair more often than once every 6-7 days. After that, you can use one of the masks from dandruff at your discretion.
- 2) In the second place is the most common soda, which is available for purchase in any store. Stir thoroughly 2 teaspoons of soda in a glass of warm water, then add a couple of drops of oil, optimally use rosemary oil for this, if not, use another, at your discretion.
- 3) On the honorable third place is a lemon, or rather its peel. Peel the skin with 3 large lemons, fill it with about 1 liter of water and put on fire, wait until the water boils, then continue to cook the peel for 15-20 minutes. The resulting broth should be rinsed once a week.
Masks for dandruff
A useful addition to the treatment of dandruff are special masks, which can be so easily made from improvised products and natural products.
- 1) Mask with honey, mayonnaise, egg yolk and aloe. All the components of the mask must be mixed, spread over the entire length of the hair with the roots of the head, then cover the head with a layer of polyethylene. The mask is washed off after 20 minutes.
- 2) If you have dry hair, then you need a mask of 2 yolks, butter - burdock or olive and juice half a lemon. The product should be rubbed into the roots of the hair, after which the head is covered with a warm compress. After 1 hour, the mask is washed off. As a result, the scalp will be moistened, and if dandruff will appear, then in less quantity.
- 3) To get rid of dry dandruff, you should moisturize the scalp with oil. It is best to use burdock oil, it can be combined with sunflower oil. To apply the mask, it is necessary to warm the mixture, apply to the roots of the head and wrap your head. After 30 minutes, the mask is washed off with dandruff shampoo.
- 4) You can use the healing properties of herbs. From dry dandruff will help the flowers of chamomile and linden, boiled with boiling water in a standard scheme. They are used to rinse hair.
- 5) Oak bark in combination with the broth of onion husks helps in just 1 month of procedures to get rid of dandruff! The product is smeared on the scalp and hair, after half an hour it is washed off.
- 6) After washing your hair, you should rub the broth into the scalp. The broth is prepared in a water bath, 2 tablespoons of dry root and 200 ml of water are taken for its preparation. Thus, you can prevent the appearance of dryness on the hair.
- 7) A good mask against dandruff will be a mask with calendula. For this, a tincture with 2 tablespoons of dried flowers and 2-3 glasses of boiling water is prepared. Tincture should stand at least half an hour. After the head is washed, you should apply infusion to the scalp with massage movements. Then put on the polyethylene cap. From the hair, the thermal coating must be removed after a period of 40 minutes.
Prevention of dandruff
It is not so easy to get rid of dandruff, as it may seem at first glance. To begin with, it is necessary to identify the main cause of the disease, to be examined by a doctor.
Infections, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver disorders, seborrheic fungus - all these diseases can trigger the onset of dandruff. Therefore, you need to take a close look at your own health, as well as contact the doctor if you have any symptoms. If there was a fat seborrhea in adolescence, most likely, that it is a question of changes and restructuring of the hormonal system.
You should maintain your immunity, it is he who stands guard and protects us not only from viruses and bacteria, but from fungi that provoke dandruff. It is also necessary to comply with certain hygiene standards. It is necessary to regularly wash your hands, restrict close contact with people, especially sick skin diseases, use specialized shoes in the bath and pool.
It is important to take care of the scalp, wash your hair according to your type of hair - 1-2 times a week for normal, 1 time a week for dry, and a day - for greasy hair. Since the scalp can also be exposed to seborrhea, it is wise to take care of it. You can not use other people's hairbrushes and headdresses. If you already had dandruff, be sure to wash your brushes and combs. This will be required to avoid relapses of dandruff.
Be sure to eat properly, then you will not need to treat dandruff. All vitamins and minerals contained in food should be in your diet. Limit the use of fatty, sweet, fried.
I weighed 92 kg! Fat went 3 kg a week! For this, I drank a glass before bed. ..
The nail fungus is afraid of this as a fire! If in cool water. ..
Varicose veins disappear in a few days! You just need to spread your legs once a day. ..
The "grandfather's" method to quit smoking! In 7 days you will forget about cigarettes forever!