Treatment of the frontitis with folk remedies
May 24, 2018
Unfortunately, the common cold can disturb people not only incold, but also in the hot season. If it is not cured in time, it grows into a front.
Like other types of sinusitis, this ailment can occur in an acute form, and can become a chronic disease that will exacerbate from time to time.
In any case, the problem of the front-line must be taken with all seriousness and take all the necessary measures to get rid of it.
What is the front: symptoms, causes, types ^
Frontite is a kind of sinusitis, namely inflammation in the mucous membrane of the frontal sinuses, which are located above the eye sockets. This ailment can develop in acute or chronic form.
In addition, the following types of frontitis are distinguished:
Popular treatment of the frontitis is very common today. That's why patients often begin treatment of the disease with the use of prescriptions for alternative medicine.
Causes of the frontitis:
- infection in the body;
- curvature of the nasal septum: congenital or as a result of the resulting injury;
- adenoids, as a result of which the frontitis often develops;
- decrease in protective properties of the body;
- allergic reaction.
Symptoms of the frontitis:
- pain during pressure on the frontal sinuses;
- increase in body temperature to 39 degrees;
- nasal congestion, difficulty breathing;
- weakness and rapid fatigue, drowsiness;
- sputum discharge in the morning due to its flow into the nasopharynx;
- unpleasant odor of discharge.
If these symptoms appear, it is recommended to consult a specialist. Only an otolaryngologist can decide whether it is possible to treat the frontitis at home in your case.
Danger of frontal sinusitis
Treatment of the frontitis with folk methods in conjunction with traditional therapy should be mandatory. If you do not get rid of the disease in time, the following serious consequences can occur:
- purulent inflammation of the eyes;
Treatment of the frontitis with folk remedies: home remedies ^
Treatment of acute frontal sinusitis
Acute form of the frontitis can be successfully cured by making clay cakes:
- Dilute clay with water or chamomile broth so that it is similar in consistence to a thick dough.
- It's important that the flat cake is warm.
- Prepared balls put on the forehead.
- The duration of the procedure is 2 hours.
You do not have to worry if you get a pain sensation when you press. So it should be, and the pain will have to suffer a little. This procedure should be done every day for two weeks.
Treatment of chronic frontal sinusitis
In case of chronic frontal use, inhalations based on potatoes are very useful:
- It must be boiled, crushed and placed in a bowl.
- After it is required to tilt the head and inhale the vapors of the vegetable.
- For greater efficiency, it is necessary to cover the head with a blanket or a towel.
For inhalation, a decoction of chamomile, if you add to it a few drops of eucalyptus and tea tree oil. Repeat the procedure several times a day.
Treatment of a front without a puncture
To get rid of a frontitis without surgery, it is necessary to do a nose wash. The most common method is washing with a solution of salt.
- In a glass of boiled, but cold water, you need to dissolve a spoonful of salt and a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Follow the procedure 3-4 times a day.
- The prepared composition perfectly disinfects the nasal cavity and quickly removes inflammation.
It is recommended to combine this method with burying a nose with a cyclamen.
Treatment of the frontitis for 2 days
It is almost impossible to cure the frontitis in a very short time, however, it is possible to significantly speed up the healing process. The most effective way is inhalation.
- Grind half the head of garlic, add 100 ml of apple cider vinegar and 100 ml of boiling water, bring to a boil.
- Breathing solution three times a day for 15 minutes.
- After 2 days, well-being will improve.
Treatment of the frontis with honey
Honey is an effective remedy that can be used to make a medicinal drink or ointment:
- Squeeze out the juice from two oranges, add a teaspoon of cinnamon and the same amount of honey.
- Drink every morning before eating.
Reduce the inflammation will help ointment, for preparation which follows:
- Take in the same amount of honey, aloe juice, cyclamen, onions and Vishnevsky ointment.
- All the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Soaked cotton swabs are placed in the nostrils for 20-30 minutes.
Treatment with propolis propolis
It is required to buy alcoholic tincture of propolis in the pharmacy or to prepare it yourself:
- Boil water in a small saucepan, add a teaspoon of tincture, then inhale the decoction of the broth, covering the head with a towel.
Drops are effective, the preparation of which is as follows:
- Take a small piece of frozen propolis, crush it and pour a spoonful of vegetable oil, then insist 3 days.
- Drip nose several times a day for 2-3 drops, making sure that there is no allergy to propolis.
Treatment of the frontitis with bay leaf
It is possible to get rid of frontal sinusitis using a bay leaf that has antibacterial properties:
- It is necessary to brew 10 small leaves with three liters of boiling water and bring it back to a boil. Then cook on low heat for five minutes.
- For inhalation, tilt the head above the dish with the decoction, cover with a towel and breathe fumes for about five minutes.
- The procedure should be performed every day before going to bed for a week.
Treatment of the frontitis with onion
The procedure with onions is not very pleasant because of its specific odor, however, it is quite effective. The following nasal lavage solution should be prepared:
- Grate a small onion, pour half a glass of water and add half a spoonful of honey.
- Insist the mixture for 5 hours, strain.
- It is recommended to wash your nose with onion water 3 times a day.
Treatment of the front with cyclamen
Excellent preparation for drops - cyclamen.
- In the water you need to dilute the juice in a 4: 1 ratio. It is advisable to use boiled water.
- Bury your nose in this way: 2-3 drops in each nostril before bedtime.
This drug will significantly reduce inflammation and accelerate recovery.
Treatment of the hernia with herbs
This is a great help for the decoction of St. John's wort, which is very simple to prepare:
- It is required to pour a spoonful of grass with a glass of boiling water, insist, strain and rinse the nose three times a day.
- It needs to be slightly heated before use.
From a spoonful of celandine juice and the same amount of chamomile juice, it is recommended to prepare a mixture for instillation of the nose:
- Drip 2 drops into each nostril several times a day.
- This potion will be effective with polypos front.
Prophylaxis and useful advice on how to avoid frontitis ^
The main goal of the prevention of frontal sinusitis: enhancing the protective properties of the body, treatment of viral diseases, as well as regular visits to the otolaryngologist.
To avoid the appearance of a frontitis, it is also necessary:
- to pay attention to timely therapy of the common cold, flu and ARVI;
- to temper the body, especially in the cold season;
- is not supercooled;
- take vitamins;
- to abandon bad habits;
- eat right;
- to go in for sports.