Bronchial asthma: treatment with folk remedies
Mar 19, 2018
Bronchial asthma is very commona lung disease, the complexity of which is that it is impossible to cure it completely.
Every day there is a significant increase in the number of people suffering from this disease. Experts are trying to find an effective cure for the disease, but, unfortunately, so far without result.
What is bronchial asthma: symptoms, causes, types ^
Bronchial asthma is a chronic disease characterized by attacks of suffocation caused by inflammation of the respiratory tract. Its danger lies in the fact that due to illness the airways severely narrow, complicating the process of oxygen supply to the lungs.
Asthma is classified, depending on the cause of its occurrence, on the following varieties:
- is infectious;
- caused by strong physical activity.
Causes of bronchial asthma:
- genetic predisposition;
- infection in the body;
- frequent stress and excessive physical exertion;
- bad ecology;
- allergy to dust, cigarette smoke, animal hair, medicines;
- worsening of endocrine and immune systems;
- improper treatment of other diseases.
The most common symptoms of bronchial asthma:
- attacks of suffocation of different intensity;
- strong cough with sputum discharge;
- dilated pupil, redness, increased heart rate, nausea.
Treatment of bronchial asthma with folk remedies: home remedies ^
Today, the treatment of bronchial asthma with folk methods is very popular and quite effective. Traditional treatment of bronchial asthma is used to not overload the body with medications that can negatively affect the liver and kidneys.
However, it should be remembered that the treatment of bronchial asthma at home should be properly combined with traditional drug therapy. This will help prevent the onset of an attack, or at least reduce its strength.
Treatment of bronchial asthma in adults
According to reviews, pollen of rye is very effective for fighting asthma.
- Collect it at the time of flowering before sunrise.
- Next, you need to make a tincture, filling a glass of pollen with 500 ml of moonshine or alcohol.
- Infuse the mixture in a dark and dry place for 20 days.
- Take infusion twice daily before meals.
Treatment of bronchial asthma in children
As you know, children - asthmatics it is undesirable to use medicines that are detrimental to the body. Traditional medicine can offer homeopathic remedies on a natural basis.
Medicine from asthma helps to facilitate the breathing of the child, reduce inflammation, relieve stress. Its recipe is simple enough:
- It is necessary to mix vegetable glycerin, tincture of the bark of the viburnum( 2 tablespoons), tincture of licorice root, clopogon, lobelia( 1 tablespoon), tincture of Mullein and ephedra( 1 tsp each).).
- Mix the ingredients in a dark glass bottle.
- Give the baby ¼ teaspoon every 15 minutes during an asthmatic attack.
Treatment of atopic bronchial asthma
Atopic bronchial asthma is also called allergic asthma. Her treatment with the help of folk recipes has been used for a long time. Very effective is a preparation prepared on the basis of pine cones.
- It is necessary to place in the thermos a few cones, a piece of pine resin and 500 ml of hot milk.
- Infuse in the thermos for 4 hours, then drain.
- The patient should drink a glass of the prepared preparation in the morning and in the evening.
- The course of treatment - from four weeks to two months.
Treatment of an attack of bronchial asthma
- During an asthmatic attack, it is recommended to massage from the head to the chest area.
- Effectively helps with a tincture of valerian tincture. It is necessary to add 20 drops of tincture in a glass with water.
- Significantly reduce the attack will help green onions or onion juice.
- You can also make compresses of black mustard.
Treatment of bronchial asthma with oats
For the treatment of bronchial asthma, it is recommended to prepare a healing infusion:
- It is necessary to take a kilogram of oats, pour it with two liters of water and cook on low heat for about four hours. After this, drain and cool.
- You need to pass 400 grams of aloe leaves through the meat grinder.
- Mix the leaves of thyme, birch and raspberry. Take 5 spoons of the collection and brew them with 500 ml of water.
- A little to insist, then mix all the ingredients.
- After that add to the mixture of 200 ml of honey, red wine, 200 g of butter, half a glass of alcohol. All mix and place in the fridge.
- Take the drug every day for 4 tablespoons, heating it before use.
Treatment of bronchial asthma with propolis
Propolis is a very effective treatment for many diseases, including bronchial asthma.
- Propolis( 20 g) you need to pour 1/3 cup of alcohol, insist for 7 days and strain.
- Drink 20 drops three times a day, diluting them in water or in milk.
- The duration of the course of treatment is 3 months.
- Also very useful are inhalations with propolis and honey.
Treatment of bronchial asthma with ginger
Ginger has properties that contribute to the treatment of bronchial asthma.
- It is necessary to grind the ginger root with a coffee grinder.
- 400 g of powder should be filled with a liter of vodka and infused for 14 days.
- It is important to constantly shake the infusion.
- After 2 weeks, ginger tincture should be filtered.
- Take twice a day in a teaspoon.
Treating bronchial asthma with aloe
To improve your health with aloe, it is recommended to prepare a useful remedy on its basis.
- It is necessary to take the leaves of aloe( 250 g), grind them and place in a glass jar.
- Then you need to add 500 ml of cahors and a half cup of honey to the jar.
- All components are mixed and put in a dark place for 10 days.
- After that you need to squeeze the juice thoroughly with gauze.
- Take the remedy on a tablespoon three times a day.
Treatment of bronchial asthma with herbs
Herbal preparations are known to be assistants in the treatment of many diseases. A "pulmonary collection" is very well known, consisting of veronica, oregano, mother-and-stepmother, mint, thyme, plantain, althea and licorice.
- A spoonful of such a herbal mixture should be brewed with 200 ml of boiling water, brought to a boil and boiled for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Drink three times a day for 1/3 cup.
Prevention and helpful advice on how to avoid attacks of bronchial asthma ^
Prevention of bronchial asthma consists of the following activities
- keeping the house clean;
- Exception of inhalation of tobacco smoke;
- proper nutrition;
- exclusion from the diet of products that cause allergies;
- strengthening of the immune system.
Diet for bronchial asthma
Dietary nutrition in bronchial asthma is no less important than the actual treatment. A person suffering from this disease should consume vegetables and vegetable proteins in large quantities, as well as avoid fatty foods and dishes.
In addition, you must carefully read the composition of the products when buying them and avoid the various dyes, taste enhancers and other chemical additives that can cause an asthmatic attack.