How to cure genyantritis without puncture: quickly and forever
May 24, 2018
It can be either acute or chronic. In this regard, many people are interested in the question of whether it is possible to treat maxillary sinusitis without a puncture, using only traditional means for this.
In severe acute or chronic course of the disease, doctors often suggest a puncture of the maxillary sinuses to rinse them, thereby removing inflammation. However, the procedure is painful and can lead to complications.
In developed countries, punctures are rarely used as a method of treating sinusitis, if it is done, then to diagnose the contents of the sinuses and take the pus there for analysis. In this article, we will try to understand how to treat sinusitis without a puncture, and whether it is possible to cope with the disease at home.
What is a sinusitis?
In order to find an effective treatment of sinusitis, in the beginning, it is necessary to understand the reasons for its occurrence.
Many believe that the disease occurs as a result of complications of long-term inadequate rhinitis, as well as when infectious organisms such as streptococcus and staphylococcus enter the process. Against the background of weakened immunity, we get the development of acute maxillary sinusitis, and if it is not cured quickly, it goes into a slow chronic stage( see how to treat chronic sinusitis).
Inflammation of the maxillary sinuses manifests itself as a bright symptom, mainly:
- discomfort in the sinuses of the nose;
- nasal congestion;
- purulent or mucosal discharge;
- general malaise, weakness.
As a result, there is overlapping of the sinuses that are located in the nose. As a consequence, because of the lack of ventilation, pathogenic organisms begin to multiply in them and pus is formed. This condition is called a sinusitis.
Do not forget about other risk factors, for example, problems with upper molars can lead to sinusitis. Allergic reactions, polyps in the nose, adenoids in children, curvature of the nasal septum - also provoke blockage of the sinuses, and as a consequence - the occurrence of sinusitis.
Therefore, to quickly cure maxillary sinusitis without a puncture, it is necessary to eliminate provoking factors, and since the nature of the disease is infectious, take appropriate medications.
How to treat sinusitis at home
At home, you can cure sinusitis if it has a complicated form.
In case of detection of the first signs of the disease, always consult your physician. Only he is able to select adequate therapy, based on the clinical picture and diagnostic data.
For treatment of acute sinusitis, 4 main components are used:
- vasoconstrictor drops
Nasal drops reduce the runny nose, and also remove swelling in the sinuses, which allows to improve the outflow of pus. Antibacterial therapy is used to destroy the infection, which became the cause of sinusitis. Antibiotics can be in the form of tablets, injections or drops. Duration of treatment up to 7-10 days. If relief does not occur on day 3-4, the drugs should be replaced.
Folk remedies can be used to rinse the nose. It can be simple salt, diluted in a warm glass of water, or various herbs - sage, St. John's wort, chamomile, etc.
In difficult situations, in the presence of abundant accumulation of pus and high temperature - without a puncture can not do. Therefore, do not self-medicate, at the first symptoms of genyantritis, contact the doctor.
Treatment of sinusitis in the polyclinic
Do not be afraid to undergo treatment in a hospital, modern medicine has an impressive set of painless and effective procedures that can quickly cure maxillary sinusitis without a puncture.
- 1) Probably, many heard about the "cuckoo" - this is washing the nose by moving the liquid. As a rule, it is easily tolerated and does not cause pain. Recommended even for young children. It should be done on a regular basis for 1-2 weeks. The meaning lies in the movement of liquids, when a furacilin solution is injected into one nostril, and on the other, the resulting liquid is sucked together with pus.
- 2) YAMIK-catheter: is a modern method of treating sinus without puncture, its principle of operation is similar to cuckoo, however, more effective. One of the nostrils installs a tube of the Yamik-catheter, which is equipped with latex cans. They are able to create a hermetic space from which easily pumped pus. At the same time, the necessary medicines are injected into the maxillary sinuses.
- 3) Laser warming at a genyantritis, unlike warming up in house conditions allows quickly to lower a puffiness and to improve blood circulation. In combination with the washing of the sinuses, phototherapy can effectively cure sinusitis without using a puncture.
Prognosis of treatment
To quickly and permanently get rid of sinusitis, it is necessary to use exclusively complex therapy, rather than fixate on one tool or method. In this case, cure the disease without punctures will not be difficult.
In addition, do not forget to engage in strengthening the general immunity, take vitamin complexes, and also complete the treatment of the diseases that have arisen.
I weighed 92 kg! Fat went 3 kg a week! For this, I drank a glass before bed. ..
The nail fungus is afraid of this as a fire! If in cool water. ..
Varicose veins disappear in a few days! Just need once a day to smear your feet. ..
"Dedovskiy" method to quit smoking! In 7 days you will forget about cigarettes forever!