Exercises for abdominal muscles
Apr 30, 2018
The first and most important step towards harmony is the strengthening of the abdominal muscles.
Here are some exercises to help you get a flat stomach.
1. Lie on your back, put your hands along the body, palms touch the floor. Raise the legs straightened at the knees to a height of about 30 cm, two times tap one foot against the other. Then slowly lower your legs. Repeat the exercise 6-8 times. Remember about even breathing.
2. Lie on your back, hands pull up and put on the floor. Then, having made an energetic move forward with your hands, sit down. Try not to tear off the heels from the floor. If it's hard for you, hook your toes over the edge of the sofa or closet. Straighten your back, spread your hands to the sides, then several times take them back sharply. Slowly return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise 5-6 times.
3. Lie on your side, put your arm straight or bent at the elbow under your head, put your other hand on the waist. Raise your leg up, without bending at the knee, and lower it. Exercise repeat 6-8 times. Then turn over on the other side and make those with the other leg. When lifting your leg, exhale
4. Go down on your knees, with your legs spread apart, your toes touching each other, place your hands on your hips. Now bend your body back. At the same time, knee joints work very hard. Back straighten, lift the chin. Exercise repeat 6-8 times. When you bend, inhale.
5. Lie down on your back, hands stretch out along the body, palms lean against the floor. Raise your legs vertically upwards and do movements as if riding a bicycle. Feet describe small circles( diligently straighten with this foot).After making several such movements, straighten your legs and return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise 4-8 times. Do the exercise slowly and diligently.
6. Sit down on the floor, straighten your legs, lean your feet on the floor. Slowly change the position of the legs and sit "in Turkish."Put your hands on your knees. Double your palms heavily on your knees and take the starting position. Hands again rest on the floor near the thighs. The back during the exercise is straightened, the head is raised. Repeat the exercise 6-8 times. The breathing is uniform.
7. Stand up from the floor. Jump and sit "in Turkish" and pay attention to the posture: the back is straight, the knees almost touch the floor. Now stand up quickly. How to do it: strongly lean on the outside of the feet and simultaneously, making a vigorous movement with your shoulders, straighten your legs in the knees and hips. And the last - put your feet right. Exercise repeat 4-6 times.
8. Lie on your back, straighten your shoulders, move your hands slightly from the body, lean against the floor with your hands. And now, with your feet, make movements, as if you are swimming with a breaststroke: legs are pulled to the stomach, knees are parted, heels together( movements are slow).Then sharply lower your legs down to the floor and quickly connect them together( both movements are fast).Exercise repeat 6-10 times. Do the exercise, remember the even breathing. The rhythm of breathing will be dictated by the exercise itself.