Acrylic nail extensions
Apr 29, 2018
Technology of nail acrylic, in fact, has laid the foundation for a new industry in the world of beauty. All materials for acrylic build-up were borrowed from dentistry, naturally, with their subsequent improvement and adjustment to the standards of beauty.
It is believed that acrylic nails are the most harmful of all existing types of artificial nails. According to the masters of the manicure, they do not differ in any way from other harmful effects, for example gel or silk nails. However, for those who are unsure of the unsafe acrylic buildup, the ingenious craftsmen came up with a new name - "porcelain build-up".It sounds beautiful and does not cause unpleasant associations.
Perhaps acrylic nails are less beautiful than others, but they have greater strength, elasticity and therefore do not crack when strong bends. Acrylic nail extensions are recommended for those who have nails that are subject to heavy loads, such as constant contact with water and detergents.
Correction of acrylic nails is carried out every 3 weeks: the file is removed length and half the thickness, then again a layer of acrylic is applied. When carrying out the correction, the nail design is always supported: the tip and cuticle should be thin, and the middle - thicker, so that the nail does not break. To remove the nails
, you need to cut off the free edge and put your fingers in a special liquid, where acrylic dissolves.
Acrylic build-up on tips
1. With forceps, trim the protruding edge of the nails to the level of the fingertip.
2. Manicure scapula to separate the cuticle from the surface of the nails. Using a stick, lift the cuticle and bring it to the edge of the nail bed.
3. Thoroughly clean the nails with a brush.
4. With a fine-grained file, give the desired shape to the nails.
5. Again carefully clean the nails with a brush.
6. Choose the type of the required value.
7. Carefully apply a special adhesive to the plastic type.
8. Type tightly against the nail surface.
9. Make the necessary lengths.
10. Treat the type with a fine sawtooth to give it the necessary shape.
11. Fine-cut the line between the type and natural nail with a fine abrasive blade.
12. Apply the first layer of acrylic, which connects the surface of the natural nail and artificial coating( tips).
13. Apply a second layer of acrylic, modeling the shape and length of the nail.
14. Align the shape with a fine abrasive file.
15. Process with a bug for accreted nails.
16. Finish finishing the nail with a fine polisher.
17. Apply the fixer.
There are different colors, tonality and saturation, allow you to create unique miniature masterpieces. Acrylic powders, which have appeared on sale with splashes of glitter, make it possible to make a gentle manicure, combining, in fact, build-up with nail art.
1. Prepare the nail for acrylic building.
2. Stick the type, give it the desired shape.
3. Apply a layer of acrylic( without decorative impregnations).
4. Apply a layer of acrylic powder modeling a nail shape with inclusions of golden "straw".Repeat if necessary.
5. The problem of decorative straws is that it often protrudes beyond the edge of the nail, so it must be carefully grinded and then polished.
6. Cover the finished nail with a fixer. Especially spectacular on the nails looks golden powder.