Diet with constipation
Apr 06, 2018
The best method of combatingconstipation is the observance of diet, since it is on the diet that the uninterrupted work of the intestine is more dependent.
Features of nutrition in intestinal constipation ^
It would seem that constipation is a common occurrence in the majority of the population of our planet, but this problem causes certain discomfort and is fraught with a number of complications: colitis, inflammation of the intestine, enteritis, hepatitis, biliary tract diseases.
Constipation may occur for a number of reasons, the main of which are:
- Changes in the structure of the intestine;
- Absence of urge to relieve bowel;
- Incorrect work of the muscles of the intestine.
All this most often occurs against a background of stresses, chronic diseases and unhealthy diets, so a diet for patients with frequent constipation is an important stage of treatment.
Many doctors, answering the question of whether a curative diet is required for constipation, is advised to first analyze what the problem could be caused. In most cases, the consumption of fatty foods and flour products is the most common cause of bowel obstruction in the intestine.
If a person adheres to a healthy diet, then you need to contact your doctor and take tests: constipation can occur against a background of serious diseases of the digestive system. Often there are constipation on a protein diet: as a rule, this technique limits the use of fiber, which plays an important role in purifying the intestine and enhancing its peristalsis.
What kind of diet is needed for intestinal constipation
First and foremost, a therapeutic diet for constipation should consist of the most useful products:
- Greens and vegetables: spinach, beet, cabbage;
- Bread and cereal cereals: bran, rice, oatmeal, buckwheat;
- Dried fruits and fruits: apples, prunes, dried apricots, figs, bananas;
- Sour-milk products;
- Low-fat varieties of fish and meat - limited.
Therapeutic diet with chronic constipation completely eliminates the use of fatty foods: when they get into the intestines, rotting processes can begin, which in the future can cause dysbacteriosis.
If this disease has already been diagnosed, then nutrition with constipation and dysbiosis should be as gentle as possible and exclude meat and fish broths, as well as by-products, spices, spices, garlic, onions, radishes and radishes.
It should be noted that diets for constipation in women, men and children in terms of food composition do not differ from each other, but for babies it is necessary to make a menu with the advantage of porridge, cottage cheese and yogurt.
During a diet for the intestines with constipation, alcohol, baked goods, fried and smoked dishes are completely prohibited, and the amount of sweets is limited to 100 g per week.
Diarrhea for constipation: menu, features of therapeutic nutrition, recipes ^
Therapeutic diet table number 3 with constipation: menu
The third treatment table is used in cases where constipation was caused by malnutrition:
- We have breakfast buckwheat porridge with the addition of butter, cottage cheese and tea;
- At lunch we eat carrot salad, drink broth of wild rose;
- We dine with vegetarian borscht, boiled potatoes and sauerkraut;
- Lunch tea and loaf;
- We have supper with carrot stuffed cabbage, prunes and tea.
Diet and nutrition for constipation in adults
Adult people can get rid of a non-chronic constipation by using this menu for 2-3 days:
- We have breakfast oatmeal with dried fruit, we drink tea;
- Having a snack with an apple;
- We dine with low-fat soup and otrubnym bread;
- We have a salad of fruits, prunes and sour cream;
- We have dinner with boiled meat, stewed vegetables and beetroot salad.
Diet for constipation in a child
In childhood, you should try to eat as little as possible pasta, pelmeni, white rice and pastries - they often initiate constipation.
- We have a salad of vegetables and boiled beans, we drink a cup of tea;
- At lunch we eat oatmeal and fresh apple;
- We have lunch with stewed cabbage, soup and compote;
- We snack prunes;
- We have dinner with tea, vegetable cabbage rolls and buckwheat groats;
- We drink kefir for the night.
Diet and nutrition with constipation in the elderly
In adulthood, constipation is most often chronic, so the diet of an elderly person should look something like this:
- In the morning we eat rice porridge with raisins, we eat 100 g of cottage cheese, we drink tea;
- Having a snack with a banana;
- We have lunch with vegetable soup, seafood salad;
- We snack with orange juice;
- We have dinner with vegetable puree and boiled fish.
Diet of a nursing mother with constipation in a baby
For a nursing mother, your own diet is very important, since it is on it that the child's health depends. If he has constipation - it is recommended to make his own food by the example of this:
- We have breakfast with milk oat porridge, low-fat cottage cheese and a glass of milk;
- At lunch we drink kefir;
- We have a salad of fresh vegetables, boiled fish and soup;
- We snack 200 g of milk;Dinner with beetroot salad with sour cream dressing.
Diet for constipation and hemorrhoids
If constipation is complicated by hemorrhoids, then you should eat sparing food:
- In the morning we eat buckwheat porridge on milk and curd casserole, wash down with kefir;
- Have a snack with milk and bran bread;
- We have lunch with steamed vegetables, cutlets and vegetarian borscht;
- We snack fruit juice;
- We dine with stewed vegetables and a side dish of beans.
Diet for constipation and bloating of the stomach
In this case it is necessary to drink as much water as possible and to restrict the use of fiber:
- We have breakfast with boiled eggs, cottage cheese and tea;
- At lunch we eat a banana;
- Lunch stewed vegetables and steam fish;
- We snack with dried fruits;
- We have dinner with baked vegetables and meat.
Nutrition and diet for spastic locks
Here it is necessary to eat as much as possible of the scurfed vegetables and fruits:
- We have breakfast with fruit salad, cottage cheese with sour cream and unsweetened tea;
- For lunch we eat oatmeal with dried fruits;
- We have dinner with soup-mashed potatoes;
- We snack with beet juice;
- We dine with buckwheat porridge and boiled meat.
Nutrition and diet for atonic locks
If constipation occurs due to a mild irritation of the nerve endings of the intestine, then you can use this example of a daily diet:
- Lunch with juicy ripe fruit;
- We use beet salad for lunch;
- We dine oatmeal with honey and grated apples;
- We have dinner with boiled vegetables, salad and cottage cheese.
Recipes for a diet with constipation
Recipe for beet salad:
- Rub on a small grater beet and carrots;
- Mix, season with sour cream.
Recipe for puree from dried fruits:
- We connect 500 grams of dried apricots, prunes, dates and figs, pour boiling water and expect to soak;
- Drain the water, whisk with a blender and add 5 tbsp.l.honey. Recipe for lentil soup:
We also recommend that you read the article Diet for intestinal flu.
- Soak for a day washed lentils;
- Moem, put in a pan, pour water;
- We put there the laurel leaf, chopped onion and pepper, boil until cooked;
- Fry in vegetable oil pre-chopped onions, add milk and flour, mix and cook;
- Take out the spices from the soup, boil for 10 minutes and turn off the stove.
Results, feedbacks and recommendations of doctors about proper nutrition with constipation ^
As a result of a diet from constipation, it is possible to clear the intestines within 1-2 days from the moment of the beginning of proper nutrition, and in the future such a problem if it occurs, it is very rare.
Tips on how to avoid chronic bowel constipation:
- Include in your diet more fruits, vegetables and cereals;
- Allow fats only in the form of vegetable oils;
- Reduce portions of consumed meat or fish to 20% per day;
- Eat only healthy food, drink 1.5 liters of clean water a day.
Such prevention of constipation helps not only to avoid their appearance, but also to improve the functioning of the intestines, and also to cleanse the entire body.
Reviews of doctors about a diet for constipation:
Anastasia, 33, gastroenterologist:
"Constipation is often a consequence of serious illnesses, so if they appear too often - you need to pass all sorts of tests. Dieting is also important: in most cases, it relieves the problem in two days. "
Marina, 39, gastroenterologist:
" On how a person eats, his health depends. Therefore, if you start to worry about frequent constipation, you should first pay attention to your diet. Diet is the best way to cleanse the intestines, so it is mandatory for everyone in this case. "
Jeanne, 43, gastroenterologist:
" Stool retention can be easily eliminated with a diet, without even using laxatives. If you often appear constipation accompanied by pain, you should always consult a doctor »