With a high cholesterol diet
Apr 05, 2018
The diet with elevated cholesterol allows to normalize its level and prevent some diseases, therefore, with unfavorable results of the analysis, it is best to adhere to hypochlesterinovogo menu lifetime.
Features of a diet with high cholesterol in the blood ^
Cholesterol is a substance produced on 80% by the liver, and the remaining 20% comes from the foods that people use.
It is present in the blood and participates in the metabolism of cells, but the excess of cholesterol threatens the development of atherosclerosis, heart attack, cerebral stroke, and also ischemia.
Most often, high cholesterol appears because of the heavy use of fatty foods, resulting in a person overweight, increases the load on the liver. Also, such a problem can be observed in those who have bad habits and who drink alcohol too often.
If cholesterol in the blood is elevated - this can be indicated by the following signs in addition to the tests:
- Extra weight;
- Yellow spots on the palms, forehead and eyelids;
- Premature appearance of gray hair;
- Flabby skin and early wrinkles.
Do you need a therapeutic diet for high blood cholesterol
It's hard not to notice the connection between what a person is used to and the state of his health: with malnutrition, the risk of many diseases is much higher than those who eat healthy food and conduct an active imagelife.
Many people are wondering whether cholesterol can be reduced only by diet, and here it is important to understand how the substances contained in the hypocholesterol diet work:
- Flavonoids and carbohydrates excrete "bad" cholesterol;
- Vegetable proteins also contribute to lowering the level;
- Unsaturated fatty acids reduce the risk of developing a heart attack.
Thus, a therapeutic diet with high cholesterol significantly reduces its level, and taking certain medicines without following the rules of nutrition will not give the desired effect.
What kind of diet is needed for high blood cholesterol level
A diet for patients with high cholesterol in the blood should be gentle, and it is also necessary to limit the use of the following products:
- Egg yolks;
- Sour-milk products of increased fat content;
- Butter and margarine;
- Sausages and sausages;
With the help of a diet for lowering cholesterol it is possible to normalize its level in a few weeks, but in order to avoid a repeated jump, one must adhere to special nutrition all life.
Rules for a diet with bad cholesterol:
- It must be strictly observed, and allow yourself to eat any of the unwanted foods no more than twice a week;
- The diet should be rich in vegetables and fruits;
- Alcohol is allowed to be consumed in moderate doses, as it reduces the viscosity of the blood and prevents the formation of thromboses.
Therapeutic diet with increased cholesterol in the blood can be used at any age, since its main principles are the same for all people.
Diet for increased cholesterol: menu, features of therapeutic nutrition, recipes ^
Cholesterol-lowering diet: what you can eat
Below is a list of products that help reduce cholesterol:
- Low-fat dairy products;
- Olive oil;
- Lenten mutton, veal, turkey or beef;
- Fish: flounder, cod, tuna;
- Egg whites;
- Vegetables and fruits;
Therapeutic diet table number 10 with increased cholesterol in the blood: menu
With increasing cholesterol, a table is appointed to improve blood circulation, normalize liver and kidney function. It contains soups, meat, lean fish, fruits, berries and boiled or baked vegetables.
- We have breakfast with oatmeal on milk, we drink tea;
- Snack baked apples;
- We have dinner with pearl soup, carrot puree and a piece of meat;
- We have a half-day decoction of the rose hips;
- We dine with boiled potatoes, fish, curd pudding and tea.
Diets for high cholesterol in women
Women who want to reduce cholesterol and get rid of several kilograms of weight can take advantage of this menu:
- We have breakfast with a protein omelet for a couple, buckwheat porridge and tea;
- At lunch we drink juice and eat salad from sea kale;
- We dine with steam cutlets, pea soup and baked vegetables;
- We snack muesli and barley broth;
- We have dinner with baked fish and rice porridge;
- Before going to bed, we drink a glass of kefir.
Cholesterol diet for men
Men are recommended to use the following menu to create their own diet:
- We have breakfast with fruit, rice porridge with raisins, we drink tea;
- We bite a baked apple;
- We have dinner with beetroot, steam chop and mashed potatoes;
- We have a salad with cabbage salad;
- We dine with buckwheat milk.
Diet to prevent cholesterol in the blood
To prevent a jump in cholesterol, you can use this menu:
- We have breakfast with corn porridge, two apples and fruit juice;
- At lunch we eat any fruit;
- We have lunch with vegetable salad, boiled meat, fruits and compote of dried fruits;
- We snack with green tea;
- We dine with stewed meat, porridge and compote or tea.
Recipes for a high cholesterol diet
Beet salad recipe:
- Peel and grate beets;
- Mine and chop the prunes;
- Mix, sprinkle with herbs, season with olive oil, salt.
- Cook chicken fillet;
- We grind celery, carrots and potatoes at this time;
- Add to the broth, then put the broccoli there and boil until cooked;
- Grind the blender.
Oatmeal Cookies Recipe:
- Mix cottage cheese with cottage cheese, add olive oil;
- Add honey, lemon peel and vanillin;
- We make a cookie, put it on a greased baking sheet, bake at 180 degrees.
Results, testimonials and recommendations of doctors about proper nutrition for reducing blood cholesterol ^
As a result of the diet, it is possible to achieve positive dynamics for 2-3 weeks in cholesterol reduction, and after a while all the tests are corrected.
Tips for Avoiding Hazardous Cholesterol Raising in the Blood:
- Eating Healthy Food;
- Avoid stress;
- Keep track of your weight;
- Often be in the fresh air;
- Moderately load yourself physically.
Similar prevention of increased blood cholesterol levels helps to prevent this problem and significantly improve health.
Reviews of doctors about a diet low in cholesterol:
Anastasia, 39, therapist:
"When you increase cholesterol, you must use a diet, otherwise complications such as cholesterol plaques may appear, and they are much harder to remove."
"A diet with increasing cholesterol is a prerequisite for a successful cure, as without it, there will be no sense in medication. I would advise every day to eat beans: they perfectly satiate with energy and favorably influence the level of cholesterol in the blood. "
Eugene, 33, cardiologist:
" If cholesterol plaques appear, they can be removed only with the help of diet and medications. You can also drink broths with ginger, which have a positive effect on the immune system »