Relaxing day on cheese
Mar 06, 2018
proved that the inclusion in the diet of various types of cheese significantly improves the general condition of the body, helps to fight various diseases and effectively reduces body weight.
To achieve the desired result of weight loss, doctors are advised to periodically spend a day of unloading on cheese, which is well-deserved popularity among many weight loss.
Unloading day for slimming on cheese: benefit or harm ^
The benefits of a cheese day of release are determined by the unique chemical composition of the main product used for unloading.
- First, cheese is a dietary product, in which there is a lot of protein and virtually no carbohydrates. Yes, cheeses contain a lot of fats, but due to the lack of carbohydrates, they do not contribute to the accumulation of fatty deposits.
- Secondly, cheese is a source of tryptophan, methionine and lysine. In the latter, our body really needs it, but it can not develop it on its own. Thirdly, this dairy product is a storehouse of a huge amount of useful microelements: vitamins A, B, D, as well as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.
Cheese fasting day has a lot of advantages over other types of unloading, because cheese has the following useful properties:
- Due to the protein content, hard cheese helps to reduce fat mass and increase muscle, which is especially important for athletes.
- Saturates the body with energy and gives strength.
- Used to prevent the development of benign or malignant formations.
- Promotes effective weight loss, because the fats contained in this product are practically not retained in the body.
- Normalizes the functioning of the nervous system.
- Normalizes metabolic processes in the body, prevents aging of the skin, improves the condition of hair, nails, teeth.
- Stabilizes blood pressure.
- Doctors recommend eating this product to improve well-being in ulcers, gastritis and digestive disorders.
To ensure that the unloading day on cheese only benefits the body and promotes effective weight loss, it is necessary to remember the contraindications to its use, which include:
- ailments associated with abnormal liver and kidney function;
- diabetes mellitus;
- pyelonephritis in acute or chronic form.
Cheese fasting day: popular recipes, menu ^
There are many options for a day of unloading on cheese, but before using any of them, you should consult a specialist.
Unloading day on hard cheese
To get rid of a couple of extra pounds, for cheese day off it is recommended to use tofu cheese, which is low-calorie( 100 g contains only 72 kcal).For effective unloading, such species as brynza, suluguni, Adyghe, parmesan, etc., are also suitable.
- The essence of a fasting day is the use of cheese alone. To carry out unloading, take 300 g of the product, divide it into 5 receptions of 60 g and eat at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Do not forget about the use of liquids during the fasting day. For a day you need to drink at least 1.5 liters of fluid.
Unloading day on melted cheese
It's easy to carry out unloading on melted cheese curds, because during it you do not have to eat only one cheese. The diet of a fasting day is quite diverse and looks like this:
- Breakfast: 100 g of processed cheese, a cup of unsweetened herbal tea.
- Snack: boiled egg, small tomato, greens. Lunch: apple.
- Snack: 100 g of processed cheese, pepper, cucumber and greens salad, seasoned with lemon juice.
- Dinner: melted cheese( 100 g) and 100 g of white dry wine.
Unloading day on cheese and kefir
It is known that yogurt is widely used not only to improve the body, normalize the work of the stomach and intestines, but also for effective weight loss.
- To get the desired result from unloading, you need to take 200-250 grams of any low-fat hard cheese and 1 liter of kefir with a low percentage of fat.
- Cheese should be divided into 5 equal portions and eat them during the day, washing down each serving with a glass of kefir.
- Meals should be taken every 3-4 hours.
Unloading day on cheese and wine
It is known that fatty cheeses promote the increase of cholesterol in the blood. But, in order to neutralize it, it is recommended to use wine to conduct cheese unloading. Such a variant of a cheese-free day is recommended to be spent on a day off and preferably in the open air.
- It takes 500 ml of dry white wine of good quality and 300 g of hard cheese.
- Cheese should be divided into 5 servings and washed down with 100 ml of wine.
- When you have a strong feeling of hunger in the menu, you can enter any vegetable or fruit.
Unloading day on cheese and vegetables
The use of hard cheese and vegetables during the cheese day of unloading will help to get rid of a couple of extra pounds in just one day. For unloading, you can use vegetables in raw form, or you can prepare light vegetable salads filled with lemon juice.
A sample menu of such unloading is:
- Breakfast: 100 grams of hard cheese and a cup of unsweetened green tea.
- Snack: Boiled egg, small tomato.
- Lunch: lettuce, for the preparation of which you need to cut fresh cucumbers, tomatoes and greens.
- Snack: a cup of herbal decoction.
- Dinner: 100 grams of hard cheese, a glass of fresh tomato juice and a slice of black bread.
Unloading day on cheese and oranges
Citrus, namely oranges, are widely used for carrying out unloading days. For unloading it is necessary to take 300 g of cheese of solid grades and 3 small oranges.
- Six meals a day should be done every 3-4 hours.
- Each person should eat 50 grams of cheese and half an orange.
Unloading day on cheese and cottage cheese
Cheese and cottage cheese are products that contain a large amount of protein, as well as vitamins and minerals, thanks to which an effective burning of extra pounds takes place.
For such unloading you will need:
- curd with 0% fat content( 300 g);
- tofu cheese( 100 g);
- 1-2 boiled eggs;
- Pure water( 1.5 liters).
The specified products should be eaten during a day of discharge, distributing evenly for 4-5 meals.
Unloading day on cheese for pregnant women
It is worth noting that carrying out any version of unloading during pregnancy is impossible without prior consultation with the attending physician. Future mothers do not want to mono diets on cheese, it is recommended to diversify it with other products.
The approximate menu of a cheese-free day for pregnant women can look like this:
- Breakfast: 100 grams of hard cheese, a cup of tea without sugar.
- Snack: favorite fruit or fruit salad.
- Lunch: two boiled eggs and a small tomato.
- Snack: vegetable salad of tomato, cucumber and greens.
- Dinner: 100 grams of cheese, green unsweetened tea.
Unloading day on cheese: reviews, results, real stories of losing weight ^
The results of cheese-free days will be more noticeable if they are carried out regularly, namely once a week for 1-2 months. For 2 months of such unloading you can get rid of 4-6 extra pounds.
Almost all the reviews about the cheese-free day for weight loss are positive. They testify to the effectiveness of this method for weight loss and its easy tolerability. Here are some responses from our regular readers:
Marina, 29 years old:
"I just love cheese, so I spend cheese days with great pleasure. In a day I eat 300 g of low-fat cheese of solid sorts and drink a lot of liquid. Just a day I lose about 1.5 kg. "
Elena, 33 years old:
"I spend cheese unloading once a week for two months. I prefer a combination of cheese with vegetables. Between the days of unloading to maintain the result I go in for sports and follow the principles of proper nutrition. My result for 2 months is minus 7 kg. "
Karina, 39 years old:
"In just a month, that is for 4 days off, I was able to get rid of 4 extra pounds. In addition to losing weight, I want to note other advantages of cheese unloading. This is skin rejuvenation, improving the condition of hair and nails. "