Wraps for weight loss with cocoa
Mar 05, 2018
Body wraps for weight loss and cellulite, including wraps with cocoa, are very much in demand today and are considered quite effective.
The popularity of the procedure for wrapping with the use of cocoa is that it not only complexively affects the skin and eliminates cellulite, but it also gives great pleasure. In addition, it can be carried out at home without spending too much money.
Cocoa massaging wrap: essence, use and effect ^
The essence of the cocoa wrapping for weight loss is to prepare and apply to the problem areas of the skin a special composition prepared with the addition of cocoa. A positive result is achieved by using a food film to conduct the wrapping session, due to which a thermal effect is created.
The benefits of wrapping with cocoa are due to the unique chemical composition of this product, which includes theobromine, tryptophan, serotonin, phenyethylamine, caffeine. These beneficial substances act on the skin in the following way:
- softens and moistens the skin;
- accelerate the process of burning subcutaneous fat deposits and have a lifting effect;
- helps to improve mood and get rid of stress, which often causes overeating;
- derive an excess of lactic acid, which causes pain when exercising;
- accelerate blood flow;
- removes excess fluid from the tissues.
Indications for wrapping with cocoa are:
- the presence of cellulite;
- dryness and high skin sensitivity;
- desire to correct the figure and get rid of excess volumes in the abdomen, hips and legs;
- cell turnover disorder.
The cocoa wrapping mixture is very effective, but in combination with the use of food film in some cases can cause health problems. For this reason, experts have identified a number of contraindications for cocoa wraps. These include:
- allergic reactions to components of the wrapping mixture;
- cardiovascular disease;
- kidney disease, thyroid gland;
- skin diseases;
- varicose veins;
- period of pregnancy and lactation;
- feeling unwell;
- gynecological ailments.
How to make a body wrap with cocoa at home: recipes, technique, description of the procedure ^
Cocoa wrap: description and stages of the procedure
- Preparation. It is necessary to take a warm shower and cleanse the skin with a scrub. At the same time, it is recommended to massage the skin areas for a while, after which the wrapping composition will be applied.
- Direct wrapping. Apply the mixture to a thick layer, you can do it with your hand or a brush. Then, wrap the skin with polyethylene and wrap it in a warm blanket or put on warm clothes. The average duration of the procedure is from 30 minutes to one hour.
- Withdrawal. It is necessary to take a warm shower, then wipe the body with a towel. As a rule, no moisturizing creams are applied to the skin after the procedure.
Weight loss wrap from cocoa powder with water
First of all, it is worth noting that for the procedure it is important to use only real cocoa without various additives( "Nesquic" is not suitable for this purpose).
- 400 g of cocoa powder is recommended to fill with two glasses of water.
- Drink to bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, then cool.
- Apply to problem areas of skin, wrap with foam and stand for about 50 minutes.
Body wrap with cocoa and cinnamon
Cinnamon is a spice that is widely used for effective weight loss and cellulite disposal.
- To prepare an effective composition, you need to take cocoa and water in a 1: 1 ratio and add a teaspoon of cinnamon. Cook the mixture on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- The beverage should be cooled to room temperature, then applied to the body.
- It is necessary to withstand the cocoa mass less than the mixture without additives.
- The duration of the procedure is 30 minutes in view of the appearance of a slight burning sensation due to the use of cinnamon.
Body wrap with cocoa and pepper
Adding red pepper with a mass for wrapping will greatly enhance the effect of the procedure. Use ground red pepper or chili.
- To begin with, you need to prepare a thick mixture, brewing 400 g of cocoa with a liter of water.
- The resulting thick mass should be cooked on low heat for 10 minutes and add ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- This procedure causes severe burning, so its duration is only 20 minutes.
Slimming wrap with cocoa and olive oil
Olive oil added to cocoa helps to get rid of cellulite, to make the skin more taut and smooth.
- To prepare an effective composition, you need to take cocoa( 200 g), fat cream( 2 tablespoons), olive oil( 1 tablespoon).
- All ingredients should be thoroughly mixed, then applied to the body and held for 50-60 minutes.
Cellulite wrapping with cocoa and algae
Seaweed, namely fucus or kelp, positively affects the skin condition, helps to get rid of stretch marks and cellulite.
- To prepare an effective mixture, mix 200 g of cocoa with two tablespoons of chopped algae and pour a glass of boiling water.
- Cook on the fire for 5-10 minutes, then insist that the algae soften.
- Apply to skin, wrap with film and soak for about an hour.
Slimming wrap with cocoa and clay
- First, you should weld a thick beverage, for which you need to dilute 200 g of cocoa in 200 ml of water and cook for 12 minutes.
- Simultaneously, it is necessary to add so much water to the blue clay so that it has the consistency of sour cream. These two substances must be mixed.
- It is recommended to apply the mass to problem areas of the skin with a thick layer, wrap with food film and blanket.
- Wash the composition in 45 minutes.
Body wrap with cocoa and honey
Bee honey or other beekeeping products are widely used not only for weight loss, but also for getting rid of skin defects.
- First you need to prepare a thick slurry, mixing cocoa and water in the same proportions, cook for 10-15 minutes. In the drink, add 3 tablespoons of honey.
- The mass should be cooled, then applied to the skin with massage movements, wrapped in film and kept on the body for 40 minutes.
Cocoa wraps for losing weight at home: reviews, videos, results of weight loss ^
The results of wraps with cocoa for weight loss at home can be improved if you add citric acid, such as lemon or orange, to the cocoa mass. To achieve the desired effect, it is necessary to conduct a one-month course consisting of 15 procedures. It is necessary to conduct sessions with an interval of 1 day.
On the Internet, you can find only positive feedback about the wraps for weight loss with the help of cocoa. It is thanks to the availability of such reviews that you can make sure that the procedure is very effective and absolutely safe. We publish some reviews of our regular readers, sent to the editor:
Ekaterina, 27 years old:
"The procedure for wrapping with cocoa is for me part of the evening skin care. I spend home sessions once every two days. After the procedure, the skin is simply transformed: it becomes smooth and silky, taut and elastic. I prefer to do wraps with pure cocoa and water without various additives. "
"Personally, wraps with cocoa helped me get rid of the hated cellulite. I conducted two courses, consisting of 15 sessions. There is no trace of cellulite. I recommend a mixture with cocoa and cinnamon. "
Natalia, 30 years old:
"I have already conducted 5 wrapping sessions using a mask of cocoa and olive oil. After the first procedure I noticed the result: the skin became smoother, cellulite and stretch marks were less noticeable, and waist and hip diminished by 2 centimeters. And after every wrap, my mood improves. It seems to me that thanks to one wrap, it will be difficult for me to achieve the desired effect, so I go in for sports and diet. "