Slimming baths for seniors
Mar 06, 2018
Most women who are trying to lose weight and make the figure attractive, do not want to put too much effort into this.
Representatives of the beautiful half of humanity found a lot of ways for effective and fast weight loss, one of which is a soda bath.
Bath with soda for weight loss: essence, use and effect ^
Baking soda is a very useful product that is used not only in cooking, but in cosmetology and dietology. Soda hydroprocedures are safer than taking soda inside for weight loss.
Sodium slimming baths: benefit and harm
Soda baths have the following positive effects on the process of losing weight, improving the skin condition and overall health:
- make the skin smooth and soft;
- helps to get rid of irritations, allergies, inflammations on the skin;
- calms the nervous system and allows you to relax after a hard day's work;
- removes excess fluid from the body, thereby reducing the volume of such problem areas as the abdomen, hips and buttocks;
- normalize metabolic processes in tissues, purify the body of toxins and toxins;
- have anti-cellulite properties due to the penetration of soda into the deep layers of the epidermis;
- accelerate blood circulation and help get rid of puffiness;
- cleanses the lymphatic system.
It is worth noting that the soda bath should be taken exactly following the recommendations for the procedure and the indicated dosages. Also, you should read the contraindications for soda baths, during which it is not recommended to conduct them. These include:
- cardiovascular ailments;
- presence of benign and malignant tumors;
- pregnancy and period of feeding;
- mechanical damage to the skin, for example, abrasions, scratches;
- diabetes mellitus;
- gynecological ailments;
- chronic diseases during an exacerbation.
Bath with dietary soda for slimming: indications for use
This hydroprocedure using baking soda is indicated in such cases:
- with skin flabbiness;
- for dermatitis, eczema, seborrhea;
- for venous circulation disorders;
- in the presence of cellulite and stretch marks;
- if desired, reduce the volume of the thighs, buttocks, abdomen;
- with accumulation of excess fluid in tissues, etc.
Sodium baths at home for weight loss: how to apply, description of the procedure ^
Rules for taking a soda bath for losing weight at home
To soda bath has brought the body only benefit, has contributed to the effective burning of excess weightand improvement of the condition of equestrian covers, experts recommend adhering to simple rules:
- It is necessary to fill the bath with water and check with a thermometer so that its temperature is 36-37 degrees.
- Soda should be diluted in hot water and pour the solution into the bathroom.
- You need to sit in the bathroom. Water should cover only the stomach and not reach the breast, as this can negatively affect the work of the heart. In addition, those who lose weight most often want to get rid of fat deposits that accumulate in the lower part of the body. If you need to get rid of the volume in the area of the hands, they need to pour soda solution.
- A few minutes after the start of the session, you should add a small amount of hot water to raise the temperature of the water in the bathroom to 39 degrees.
- The recommended duration of the session is 20-25 minutes.
- After the procedure you do not need to take a shower, you should get wet with a dry towel, wrap yourself in a warm blanket and lie down for an hour.
- It is advisable to take soda bath at night.
- To achieve the desired result, it is recommended to perform 10 procedures with an interval of one day. Then after a two-month break, a weight loss course based on the use of soda baths can be repeated.
Slimming bath with baking soda
The classic recipe for soda bath preparation is as follows:
- It is necessary to take half the pack, i.e. 200 g of baking soda and dilute it in a container filled with a small amount of hot water.
- The concentrate should be poured into a bath, then immersed in water and stay in it for 25 minutes.
- The result will be noticeable after the first procedure: the skin will become smooth and pleasant to the touch.
Bathroom with soda and salt for weight loss
The combination of soda and salt for bathing helps to improve the result and speed up the process of losing weight.
- For the session, you need 200 g of soda and a half kilo of salt.
- These ingredients should be mixed dry and diluted with several liters of hot water.
- The resulting solution must be poured into the bathroom.
- If during the procedure the state of health worsens, it should be stopped immediately and take a cold shower.
Sodium bath for weight loss with sea salt
Sea salt is considered more effective than usual due to the unique chemical composition. Sea salt saturates the skin with useful substances, soothes, rejuvenates and makes it more attractive.
- To prepare the bath you will need 150 g of soda, as well as 125 g of salt, which must be mixed, diluted in a small amount of hot water and poured into a bath with water at a temperature of 38 degrees.
Slimming bath with essential oils
To enhance the effect of making soda baths, essential oils can be added to the water. The most effective are orange, lemon, grapefruit, lavender oil, bergamot oil, lemon balm, and the like.
- In a container of hot water, 200 g of baking soda, the same amount of sea salt and 5-7 drops of essential oil should be diluted.
- It is recommended to stay in the water for 25 minutes.
Sodium baths for losing weight at home: reviews, videos, results of weight loss ^
To improve the results of losing weight using soda baths at home, one should approach weight loss in a complex way, namely, combine water procedures with regular physical activity and observe elementary principles of proper nutrition. In this case, in just one course, consisting of 10 sessions, you can get rid of 3-6 extra pounds.
On the Internet, you can find only positive reviews about baths with soda for weight loss, which indicate their effectiveness and safety. Here are some responses from our regular readers:
Olga, 25 years old:
"Spent soda baths using various recipes. I want to note that it is possible to achieve the desired result only in the case of a competent combination of physical exertion, proper nutrition and the course of soda procedures. My result is 5 kg after 10 soda bath sessions. "
Anna, 28 years old:
"I love taking soda baths with the addition of essential oils, namely lemon and lavender. After the first procedure I experienced an unprecedented lightness and a burst of energy, my skin became smooth and silky. In addition, in just one session I dropped 1.5 kg. And my result for 20 days is minus 6 kg. "
Catherine, 30 years:
"This method helps all the representatives of the beautiful half of humanity quickly and effectively lose a few extra pounds, rejuvenate the skin and make it more attractive. I learned about soda baths only a month ago, after which I immediately began hydroprocedures with an interval of one day. After 10 sessions, I saw visible changes: my skin became elastic and tightened, the amount of cellulite decreased and the stretch marks practically disappeared. "