Wrapping with slimming film
Mar 06, 2018
Film wrapping is a cosmetic procedure, which recently is very popular and necessary for effective burning of extra pounds.
Its most important thing is that you do not need to visit cosmetic salons for carrying out, giving a lot of money for a wrapping session.
Wrapping a food film for weight loss: the essence, benefits and effects ^
It is believed that the burning of excess weight with food film is due to a reduction in body fat. In fact, this opinion is erroneous.
The essence of the wrapping film for weight loss is to create a greenhouse effect, through which there is a loss of tissue fluid. The result of wrapping with the use of polyethylene can be felt after the first procedure.
Unfortunately, the effect can be very short, because the fluid in the body quickly replenished. To maintain the achieved result, it is necessary to combine wraps with regular exercise, massage, observance of the principles of proper nutrition.
The use of wraps with food film for the loss of extra pounds and general recovery of the body is indisputable. It consists in the following:
- Thanks to the wraps, you can not only lose weight, but also adjust the figure, namely, reduce the volume of such problem areas as the stomach, legs, hips and buttocks.
- Indications for wrapping the film are: stretch marks, dry skin, puffiness, psoriasis, eczema. The procedure will help improve the overall well-being of a person, accelerate the process of losing weight and relieve some skin diseases.
- Wrapping sessions help get rid of hated cellulite, dry the body, making it more embossed.
- Wrapping with the use of polyethylene helps to accelerate blood circulation in tissues, smoothing the skin.
- Thanks to the procedure, the skin becomes more elastic and smooth, in the tissues blood circulation is accelerated, toxins are excreted from the body.
Like other cosmetic procedures, wrapping in some cases is not recommended. The most important contraindications for wrapping a food film are:
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
- skin damage, such as scratches or abrasions;
- exacerbation of skin diseases;
- disruption of the endocrine system;
- fungal diseases;
- gynecological ailments( in this case, wraps can be carried out for all parts of the body except the abdomen);
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- allergic reactions to any component used to prepare the wrapping mixture.
How to properly wrap the film at home: recipes, technique, description of the procedure ^
Film wraps: rules for carrying out
In general, the duration of one wrapping session will be several hours. Take food or drink any liquid during the procedure, as well as one hour before its beginning and one hour after its termination is undesirable.
To make the wrapping effective and bring only benefit to the body, experts recommend performing it in several stages:
- Before the beginning of wrapping, it is necessary to cleanse the skin well. To do this, you can use a scrub, lotion or simple shower gel, diluted with coffee grounds. Thanks to this procedure, the pores will open, the skin will be cleansed of dead cells, and the anti-cellulite mixture will penetrate deeper into the skin.
- The next step is to prepare the wrapping mixture and apply it to the problem areas. Most often it is made from honey, mustard or coffee.
- The composition should be applied to the skin with a thin layer, wrap it with food film, put on warm clothes.
- The mixture should be kept on the skin for 40 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on the composition chosen.
- During the procedure, you can lie down under a warm blanket, read a book or watch a movie, or you can perform simple physical exercises that will greatly enhance the effect.
- After the specified time, the film must be removed and showered.
- On dry skin you need to apply anti-cellulite or nourishing cream.
- The slimming course requires 10-12 sessions, which are recommended to be done every other day.
Wrapping with honey and honey for weight loss
Honey wraps can effectively remove toxins and toxins from the body. Due to the unique chemical composition of this product, as well as the active substances in it, honey penetrates deep under the skin, nourishes tissues and enriches them with vitamins and minerals.
- For preparation of a honey mix it is necessary to preheat honey on a water bath to temperature of 36-40 degrees.
- Pre-clean the skin, then apply the mixture on the body and leave for an hour and a half.
Wrapping with film and mustard for weight loss
A mustard mixture for the procedure is considered extremely effective.
- To prepare an effective composition, you must mix honey and mustard powder in equal proportions, diluting the mash with so much water that the mass has got a uniform consistency. You can also add a little olive oil.
- It is very important to accurately observe the proportions, because a large amount of mustard powder can lead to a burn of the skin.
- The duration of the procedure with the use of a mustard composition is 40 minutes.
Film wrapping and slimming coffee
Coffee has excellent toning and rejuvenating properties, helps to get rid of cellulite, helps reduce stomach, hips, buttocks and legs.
- As an active substance, you can take 2 ampoules of caffeine, 4 tablespoons of natural ground coffee or a fused coffee grounds.
- To coffee, add a little warm water or milk, carefully mix the ingredients and apply the compound to the problem areas of the body.
- Soak the mixture for an hour.
Body wrap with slimming film for stomach
To date, many women are concerned about the problem of a sagging stomach, and the appearance of ugly stretch marks on it. The most effective is the wrapping of the abdomen with clay.
For the procedure used therapeutic clay - an excellent sorbent, which absorbs all harmful substances, but at the same time saturates the skin with nutrients, improves blood flow and metabolic processes in tissues.
- Prepare the clay composition is simple: the clay should be diluted with warm water until the pasty state, put on the skin in the abdomen, wrap it with polyethylene, put on warm clothes and leave for 30-40 minutes.
Wrapping a food film for weight loss of legs
To reduce the volume of legs, you can use an acetic mixture. Vinegar helps to eliminate the appearance of cellulite and remove excess fluid from the tissues.
- To prepare the composition, mix the same quantities of apple cider vinegar and water, add a couple drops of orange essential oil.
- In the skin, the prepared liquid should be rubbed with massage movements, it is obvious to wrap your feet with food film, put on warm pants.
- Wash it off after 40 minutes.
Body wrap for slimming at night
Night sessions are considered very effective, as in the period from 22.00 to 24.00 the body begins to actively fight overweight. For the procedure you can use laminaria, which can be purchased at the pharmacy.
- To begin with, it is necessary to mix the algae and clay powder softened in warm water in equal proportions, dilute with a small amount of water, add a pinch of cinnamon and a couple drops of lemon oil.
- Soak the mixture on the body for 50 minutes.
Weight loss with food wrap: reviews, videos, results of weight loss ^
The results of wrapping a food film for losing weight at home are very positive: in one procedure, you can get rid of 1-3 cm in problem areas, and lose weight by 1-2 kg. Experts advise to carry out wraps for weight loss, a course consisting of 10-12 procedures, which should be done at intervals of one day.
To maximize the effect of wraps, it is recommended to pay attention to food, arrange unloading days on kefir, apples, vegetables, do massage and play sports.
Positive feedback on the wrapping film for weight loss testify to the effectiveness and absolute safety of the procedure. Here are some responses from our regular readers:
"I consider wrapping a very effective way to combat excess kilograms and skin defects, such as cellulite, stretch marks, etc. Thanks to the course of 10 procedures, I got rid of 5 extra centimeters in the abdomen and thighs. I just want to note that regularity is important in this matter, otherwise the result will not be delayed for a long time ".
Elizabeth, 29 years old:
"Carried out only 3 procedures using honey, mustard, and clay mixture. The skin changed after the first session. It has become smooth and supple, and the amount of cellulite has decreased. Unfortunately, the extra pounds have not yet left. "
Natalia, 33 years old:
"For me personally, wraps are a great way to make my skin beautiful, young and attractive. I spend the procedures at intervals of one day for two weeks already. My result is minus 4 kg and a visible improvement in the condition of the skin in the buttocks and abdomen. I note that I visit the gym three times a week and eat right. "