Wrap with ginger for weight loss
Mar 04, 2018
Ginger is a unique product whose useful properties were appreciated not only by culinary specialists and nutritionists, but also by cosmetologists.
Wrap with ginger is an effective and affordable cosmetic procedure, which is easy to conduct at home.
Body wrap with ginger for weight loss: essence, use and effect ^
The essence of the wrapping for weight loss with ginger is to warm up the skin and create a thermal effect by using an active ginger mixture and food film.
The benefits of wrapping with ginger are due to the unique chemical composition of this product. The ginger root contains camphene, cineole, borneol, citral, gingerol, bisabolene, which have a positive effect on the skin condition. In addition, the composition of ginger includes vitamins B1, B2, C.
Indications for wrapping with ginger are:
- age changes in the skin, its aging;
- skin flaccidity, impaired energy balance;
- metabolic disorders;
- accumulation in the tissues of excess slag and toxins;
- is overweight;
- cellulite on thighs, abdomen, legs and buttocks;
- loss of skin elasticity.
As you know, cellulite appears as a result of metabolic disturbances and slowing of blood flow in problem areas. Consequently, in the cells accumulate excess fluid, slags and toxins. When applying the ginger mixture to the skin areas, there is an acceleration of blood circulation, expansion of capillaries, removal of liquid through open pores.
However, despite a number of useful properties, there is a list of contraindications for ginger wraps. These include:
- cardiovascular diseases;Benign or malignant neoplasm of
- chronic diseases in acute form;
- infection and inflammation;
- violation of the integrity of the skin, namely scratches, abrasions;
- varicose veins;
- kidney disease;
- period of lactation;
- is allergic to ginger or other components that make up the wrapping mixture;
- poor health;severe headaches;
- gynecological ailments, in which it is forbidden to apply a warming mixture to the skin in the abdomen.
Rules for wraps using a ginger mixture
- Before starting the procedure, you need to properly prepare your skin. You can do this by taking a warm shower and using a scrub. This is necessary in order to cleanse the skin of dead cells and increase the effect on it of the active mixture.
- It is recommended that when making a shower, massage the problem areas with a glove or a massage device.
- A ginger mixture should be prepared. To do this, grate on a fine grater fresh ginger root or dilute in a small amount of water ground ginger, which can be purchased in any supermarket. You can also prepare a mass for wraps with the addition of honey, pepper, clay, oils or other ingredients.
- The resulting composition should be applied to problem areas of the skin with massaging movements and wrapped with food film.
- It is necessary to take shelter in a warm blanket and lie down under it for about an hour.
- If you feel unbearable burning, the procedure should be stopped.
- After this time, the mixture needs to be washed off and treated with dry skin with a nutritious cream.
- To achieve a visible result, it is recommended to conduct a course of 12 procedures. Do wraps at least once every two days.
How to properly make a ginger wrap for losing weight: recipes, technique, description of the procedure ^
Body wrap with ginger and honey
As you know, honey is a universal healing product that, like ginger, is used not only in cooking, but also in cosmetology. A combination of ginger and honey contributes to the effective burning of extra pounds and the improvement of skin condition.
- To prepare the mixture, mix two tablespoons of ginger root and a tablespoon of honey melted on a water bath.
- As a result, a homogeneous paste should be obtained, which will be easily applied to the body.
Body wrap with ginger and pepper
- 150 g of fresh ginger should be grated, add a tablespoon of red pepper and 100 ml of vegetable oil, preferably olive. It is important to strictly follow the specified proportions in order not to burn the skin.
- The recommended time for wrapping with pepper and ginger is 40 minutes.
- If a burning sensation appears, the procedure time can be shortened to 20 minutes.
Slimming wrap with ginger and clay
There is a wonderful recipe for weight loss wraps using a clay-ginger mix.
- For its preparation you need to mix half a teaspoon of ground ginger and a half glass of blue cosmetic clay.
- The mash should be diluted with so much water that it resembles sour cream in consistency.
- The procedure is standard. The time of aging the composition on the skin is 40 minutes.
Slimming wrap with ginger and coffee
Coffee-ginger wraps are no less effective than other varieties of wraps with ginger. It is advisable to use fresh ginger, grated and fused coffee grounds.
- It is necessary to mix coffee and ginger slurry in a 2: 1 ratio, then apply the composition to the skin, wrap it with polyethylene and wrap it in a warm blanket.
- After 40 minutes, the mash should be washed off the body and treated skin with anti-cellulite cream.
Body wrap with ginger and oils
Most often, olive and citrus oils are added to the grated fresh root of ginger, which nourish, rejuvenate the skin and saturate it with nutrients.
- Take 30 ml of olive oil, add ¼ teaspoon ground ginger and 1-2 drops of lemon oil.
- The mixture must be rubbed into the skin with massage movements.
- The duration of the oil and ginger wrap is 60 minutes.
Slimming wrap with ginger and algae
Algae, namely laminaria and fucus are widely used for carrying out anti-cellulite wraps. Laminaria and fucus can be purchased in a pharmacy in the form of sheets or in the form of powder. In this case it is desirable to use crushed laminaria.
- Two tablespoons of powder should be diluted with a little water and add a teaspoon of ground ginger root.
- The body composition should be kept for 40 to 60 minutes.
Ginger wrap for slimming belly
As you know, the accumulation of fat deposits in the abdomen is a very common problem among the representatives of the beautiful half of humanity. A mixture made from ginger and cinnamon is effective enough to lose weight in this problem area.
- You will need to take ginger( 1/2 tsp), cinnamon( 1/2 tsp) and honey, melted in a water bath( 2 tablespoons).
- All components must be mixed thoroughly and applied to the body for 30 minutes.
Weight loss wraps with ginger: reviews, videos, results of weight loss ^
With this method of burning excess weight and improving the skin condition, you can get rid of 3-4 cm in the waist and hips for one course of treatment, make the skin smoother and tighter,to defeat cellulite.
You can significantly improve the results of wraps with ginger for losing weight at home if you combine the sessions with the rules of healthy eating and regular exercise.
People who tried this procedure leave only positive feedback about ginger wrap for weight loss. Here are some responses to the pepper wrapping of our regular readers:
Marina, 20 years old:
"I use ginger and pepper mixture for wrapping, since I consider it to be the most effective. The first few procedures I felt a burning sensation, but I want to say that the result is worth it. Despite the lack of excess weight, always suffered from cellulite, but thanks to the wraps, I was able to solve this problem. "
Milana, 28 years old:
"I tried various wrapping mixtures, but I consider the most effective, gentle and safe ginger mix for wrapping with the addition of olive oil. My result is minus 2 cm in the waist and hip areas, improvement of the skin condition in 12 sessions. "
Irina, 32 years old:
"Despite the fact that a year ago I got rid of 13 extra pounds, my body became more attractive for some reason. On the contrary, the skin became saggy, dull, cellulite was very noticeable. About a month ago I learned about the high effectiveness of ginger wraps from my girlfriend. After the second procedure I felt that the skin became smooth and silky, and after 12 procedures the result was already noticeable with the naked eye. "