Why angiopathy of retinal vessels in children develops. Main Symptoms, forms of pathology. Features of the treatment process
Angiopathy of retinal vessels in children is the pathology of the retinal vessels, which is characterized by rapid progression in the absence of the necessary correction of the disorder. In this regard, the child, as a rule, there are no neglected forms of angiopathy.
The child's organism quickly perceives any internal changes in external changes, in addition, immunity is still not working at full capacity. Thus, the child is more often exposed to various diseases. They can have little effect on the child's body, and can cause serious violations.
Retina angiopathy in children is not an independent disease, most often it develops as a complication of more severe lesions.
According to the causative disease, several main types of disease are classified, namely:
- Diabetic form - the cause of its development is diabetes mellitus. The angiopathy manifested in such a situation becomes very difficult to treat, since there is a strong connection between the two pathologies.
- Hypertensive form - the cause of the formation of disorders in the retina becomes high blood pressure. For the body in this state, narrowing and strong arching of the arteries, as well as expansion of the veins, are characteristic. The listed deviations arise because of high blood pressure values.
- Hypotonic form - the cause of the formation of such a disorder becomes low blood pressure in the child. This is manifested by a worsening of the tone of small blood vessels in the retina of the eye, the expansion of the arteries and their strong branching.
- Traumatic form - it is most common in childhood, because children often suffer from eye contusions. With traumatic angiopathy, pain, hemorrhage, visual impairment and hypoxia are manifested.
- The youngest form is the rarest variety of the disease. It can be provoked by the defeat of an inflammatory organism. Usually inflammation affects the vessels of the eye retina, which is bad for the child's visual organs. The reasons for the development of this type of disease are not fully understood, but such a form of child injury by angiopathy should not be ruled out.
Retinal angiopathy in newborns and in older children is not a diagnosis - it is a consequence of the underlying disease. In this regard, initially it is necessary to pay attention to the treatment of the underlying disease, which involves the implementation of only an integrated approach. Simultaneously with the organization of treatment of the underlying illness, the patient is assigned to take medications that improve blood flow.
Specifically, manifestations of angiopathy are almost impossible to notice. This can be done only if the trauma of the head or eye on the eye protein forms a red mesh from the blood vessels or small red spots. In other cases, the child shows only the symptomatology of the underlying pathology.
Features of diagnosing angiopathy for children
Although angiopathy is primarily a development for people after the age of thirty, angiopathy of retinal vessels in newborns and in infants is also observed.
If a child develops angiopathy for the same reasons as an adult, then it is required for immediate diagnosis, because the work of children's eyes requires a full blood circulation.
The diagnosis of angiopathy in a child is performed by direct examination of the capillaries in the fundus and the subsequent search for the cause of angiopathy of the retina in children.
Symptoms to which an adult complains, a child simply can not describe. Therefore, for children, it is so important to carry out a regular preventive examination, since childhood retinal angiopathy is a very insidious violation.
The healing process consists in organizing the same measures as in an adult, that is, arresting the main cause of the development of the disease. A significant role in the success of treatment is played by timely diagnosis of abnormalities, which, unfortunately, is not always possible.
Carrying out of medical process for children's organism
In accordance with all signs and features of angiopathy, it becomes clear that first of all it will require the implementation of treatment for a disease that provoked eye fundus abnormalities. After the detection of such a disease, complex treatment is performed.
Often, first of all you need to treat the disease and at the same time take medications that help improve circulation of blood flow. These drugs are good for restoring the condition and performance of the eyes in children. There is a view that treatment and detection of angiopathy is carried out only in Russia, and in other countries in medicine such a concept is absent, and accordingly there is no correction of deviations.
It's no secret that a large number of people believe more and turn to foreign medicine and their specialists. In this regard, the pathology of angiopathy is constantly being investigated and is not considered very dangerous. In most children, this pathology can go on independently with age.
After numerous studies, an interesting fact was revealed that the state of the vessels can vary greatly, and it depends on the position of the body and the child's posture, on the individual characteristics of the development of his body. In some children, the vessels in the sitting position become narrower, and in some, on the contrary, they expand considerably.
Do not just screw yourself and worry, because the experience can provoke the complication of any disease. The main thing is to take the child to the doctor in time for more information and advice on the deviations. And then the doctor will take appropriate measures in case of acute necessity.Like the article? Share with friends and acquaintances: