Treatment of peptic ulcer with folk remedies and methods
Jul 07, 2018
This disease is characterized by the formation of an ulcer on the mucous membrane of the stomach or duodenum.
Reasons: improper diet, alcohol abuse, smoking, acute, irritating food, irregular, hasty food. Influence and mental factors: overwork, bad sleep, experiences. The disease most often develops between the ages of 20 and 40 years.
Symptoms: sometimes occurs secretly, without symptoms, then manifests itself as a formidable complication. The disease lasts for years, spontaneously flares up and subsides. Exacerbations are most often in the spring or autumn and are characteristic of duodenal ulcers.
Prevention: from food excludes products containing coarse vegetable fiber, brown bread, wiry meat, radish, cucumber, radishes, mushrooms, sour and unripe apples, pears, fried foods, smoked products, spices. It is recommended to consume dairy products, puree from vegetables, jelly, porridges.
Treatment: during pains, it is recommended to put hot poultices on the stomach area, changing
The main sign of perforation of the stomach is a sharp, knife-like pain in the upper half of the abdomen. The patient should be immediately taken to the hospital, and before that, put him in bed, put a cold compress on his stomach.
A dangerous complication is gastrointestinal bleeding( signs: vomiting masses in the form of coffee grounds, tarry stools).This condition is very dangerous! The patient should apply a cold compress to the epigastric region and call the doctor.
Distinguish peptic ulcer with high acidity and with normal. This must be taken into account when prescribing traditional medicine.
For the treatment of peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum folk medicine for many years has acquired great practice. Below are the recipes from ancient medical books and znacharian books:
1. In folk medicine for the healing of stomach and duodenum ulcers, white cabbage juice is widely used, especially if the disease is accompanied by a decreased acidity of gastric juice. It is recommended to drink fresh juice in a warm form 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day for 1 hour before meals. Store juice in the refrigerator for no more than two days, otherwise it will lose its healing properties.
2. Juice of raw potatoes. Crude potatoes( preferably different varieties) are washed without peeling. Tubers twice pass through a meat grinder or grate;then squeezed through gauze. Juice take 1 / 2-1 / 3 cup before meals in the morning and at lunch with peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
3. For other sources it is recommended to drink juice of raw potatoes in 1/4 cup an hour before meals, and after every 10 days take a break.
To prevent peptic ulcer disease, it is recommended to drink potato juice 2 times a year( in spring and in autumn) 1/4 cup 2 times a day before meals for two weeks.
4. Peeled potatoes boil without salt in an enamel saucepan. Decoction of the broth. This unsalted broth drink 1 / 2-1 cup 3 times a day. Every day, prepare a fresh broth.
5. Onion juice of with water to drink for half an hour before meals with a stomach ulcer. Sources say that frequent use of onions and garlic prevents the appearance of ulcers in the stomach, so it is recommended to eat one onion and one clove of garlic daily.
6. Infusion of celery roots odorous. Two tablespoons of crushed roots per 1 cup of cold water;2 hours, drain. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals.
7. Aloe is a tree-like( century-old). Two times a day on an empty stomach, minutes before eating 20 minutes to eat a piece of aloe leaf as large as a vertex( 4.4 cm).You can just chew the sheet well, swallow the juice, and spit the fibers. The course of treatment is three months, then take a break for a month, and if the ulcer has not yet healed, continue treatment.
8. Aloe juice. Skip the leaves through the meat grinder, squeeze the juice, drain, boil for 3 minutes. Use immediately, because when stored, the juice loses its healing properties.
Leaves taken from plants aged no less than 2-3 years;before cutting, do not water the plant for 5 days. Take one teaspoon 3 times a day for 1/2 hour before meals.
9. Take one and a half glasses of aloe juice ( squeeze the juice through a napkin, not cut the leaves with a knife), a glass of honey and a glass of olive oil. Mix, pour into a bottle and put in a pan with water it stove, boil in a water bath for 3 hours at low heat. Cool, clog and keep in the cold. Use until foam appears. If foam appears a lot, then it's harmful to drink! Take in the morning on an empty stomach for one tablespoon, shake before use.
10. Half a glass of chopped aloe leaves mix with one glass of glass( or 3/4 cups of honey), to insist in a dark place for 3 days. Then add 1 glass of natural red wine to the mixture and again insist in the dark for another day. Take one tablespoon 2-3 times a day before meals for 1-2 months. You can even prepare a mixture of 375 g of crushed aloe leaves, 625 ml of honey of May, 675 ml of red fortified wine( better than Cahors).Blend the mixture for 5 days in a dark cool place. Take the first 5 days for one spoonful( tea) 3 times a day for an hour before meals;all the following days - one tablespoon 3 times a day for an hour before meals. The period of treatment is from 2-3 weeks to one and a half months.
11. Sea-buckthorn oil. Take 1 teaspoon of oil 3 times daily before meals for 3-4 weeks. In the first 3-4 days of treatment, heartburn intensifies and acidic eructation appears. To prevent these unpleasant sensations, add 1/4 cup of a 2% solution of soda to the oil and shake well. The acidity of the gastric juice does not significantly affect the oil.
12. Mix 0.5 kg honey, 0,5 kg butter and 200 g partitions of walnut ( septum powder into powder).There is this mixture on an empty stomach. Apply with stomach ulcer.
13. Treatment with propolis. Every day for a month, eat up to 8 g of propolis. It should be chewed for a long time, best of all on an empty stomach. In case of allergy, stop treatment.
14. Propolis tincture ( 30%).One teaspoon of tincture to dilute 50 ml of cold water( boiled) and drink an hour before breakfast on an empty stomach. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
15. Stomach ulcers also treat with alcohol or vodka. To drink on an empty stomach 50 ml of vodka or alcohol, and after 15 minutes to eat 15 g of butter and raw egg;after that no food should be taken. The course of treatment is two weeks.
16. Fresh juice of black currant. Drink 2-3 glasses 3 times a day. Regulates the activity of the stomach with ulcers, gastritis with low acidity.
17. Grape juice, containing easily digestible sugars, and fresh grapes are useful in gastritis, gastric ulcer with increased acidity of gastric juice.
18. Calendula officinalis( marigold). Take 20 g of flowers per 1 cup of boiling water, insist. Drink 1/2 cup 3 times a day in between meals. The best results are observed when using calendula in combination with chamomile and yarrow.
19. Decoction of calendula flowers. Take 10 g of flowers in 200 ml of boiling water. Take 1-3 tablespoons 3 times a day. It is used as a diuretic for stomach ulcer and spasms of it.
20. The analgesic and enveloping agent is infusion of flax seed cultured: 2 tablespoons of seeds pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist in a thermos. Take infusion of 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day before meals.
21. Plantain large. With gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, plantain seeds are large. A tablespoon of seeds is brewed 1/2 cup of boiling water and insisted for 30 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon per 30 minutes.before meals 3 times a day.
22. Juice leaves of plantain large. Leave leaves with a piece of petiole, rinse in cold running water, allow to drain water, scald with boiling water, pass through a meat grinder and squeeze through dense tissue. In hot weather, the juice turns viscous, thick. In this case, it should be diluted 1: 1 with water. The resulting juice boil for 1-3 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 4 times a day for 15-20 minutes.before meals. Take with gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenum with a decreased and normal acidity of gastric juice.
23. Juice from plantain leaves large with honey. Freshly cut into fresh leaves. Squeeze out the juice from them, mix with an equal amount of honey, cook for 20 minutes. Take 2-3 tablespoons a day, store in a well sealed container in a cool place. Apply for gastritis, ulcers, enteritis, enterocolitis, colitis.
24. Infusion of plantain leaves large. One tablespoon of dry shredded leaves to brew with one glass of boiling water, to insist 10 minutes.strain. Drink for an hour in small sips( daily rate).
25. Decoction of grass and plantain roots of large is used in the Caucasus with a stomach ulcer - one tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
26. Infusion of rose hips. One tablespoon of dog rose pour two cups of boiling water, insist in the thermos for a day. Drink 1/2 cup 2-3 times daily before meals. Applied with stomach ulcer and other diseases of the stomach.
1. The sea-buckthorn is buckwheat. The most valuable and popular is the sea buckthorn oil. With the therapeutic and prophylactic purpose it is used inside and outwardly.
For the treatment of peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum take 1 teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil 3 times a day before meals for 3-4 weeks. In the first 3-4 days of treatment, heartburn intensifies and acidic eructation appears. With systematic ingestion, the pain, heartburn and belching decreases or disappears completely. The acidity of the gastric juice does not significantly affect the oil.
In folk medicine use oil obtained at home. Get it in different ways: from berries squeeze the juice and defend it in a cold place. The oil settles to the surface during settling and is removed. Another way: the remaining juice from the juice is additionally ground, poured with vegetable oil, insisted and separated by conventional pressing.
2. Sea-buckthorn crush-like( fruits). For treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenum take 1 teaspoon of sea-buckthorn oil 3 times daily before meals for 3-4 weeks. In the first 3-4 days of treatment, heartburn intensifies and acidic eructation appears. To prevent these unpleasant sensations, add 1/4 cups of 2% solution of soda to the sea-buckthorn oil before use and shake well. With systematic ingestion, the pain, heartburn, belching decreases or disappears completely. The acidity of the gastric juice does not significantly affect the oil.
In addition to oil, fresh and canned sea buckthorn fruits are widely used as a valuable multivitamin.
Seeds of sea-buckthorn should be washed, put in clean enameled dishes, covered with an equal amount of granulated sugar, stir well. Then mix the mixture in half-liter glass jars, filling them with 4/5 volume, and top with sugar, cover with parchment and tie. In this form, the sea-buckthorn can be stored in a cool dark place throughout the winter, without losing its taste and healing properties.
3. Valerian officinalis( root) - 5 g, calamus aureus( rhizome) - 10 g, three-leafed leaves( leaves) - 10 grams, a small gram-tree small( grass) - 10 grams, caraway seeds( fruits) - 10 g, anise10 g, chamomile( flowers) - 10 g, peppermint( leaves) - 15 g, yarrow( grass) - 20 g.
10 g of raw materials put in enamel ware, pour 200 ml of hot water,close the lid and heat it in a water bath for 30 minutes, cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, drain, discard the remaining raw materials. The volume of the broth obtained is brought to 200 ml with boiled water.
Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cups of decoction for 1 hot take 1/2 hours before meals with gastritis and peptic ulcer.
4. Strawberries( strawberries). It has remarkable nutritional and medicinal properties.
In strawberries there are sugars( up to 15%), vitamins C, group B, folic acid, carotene, fiber, pectins, cobalt, iron, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, citric, malic and salicylic acids. Strawberry has a general health effect on the body. A well-known expert in folk herbal medicine, MA Nosal writes: "With sclerosis, excessive blood pressure( hypertension), constipation, intestinal ailments and diarrhea, strawberries are an effective remedy."
Many forms of old, neglected eczema( eczema with suppuration, with cracks, scabs, often with fetid ulcers), which were not cured by various expensive means, were successfully cured by strawberries.
Strawberries normalizes the disturbed metabolism, helps with diseases of the heart, blood vessels, gastrointestinal tract - stomach ulcer, cholecystitis and gallstones, intestinal infections, kidney disease, anemia, Graves disease, as it has a beneficial effect on iodine metabolismthyroid gland. Strawberry has antimicrobial activity against intestinal infections, pneumococci, staphylococci, streptococci and influenza viruses. It should be eaten unlimitedly, until full saturation, for three weeks, if there is no diathesis.
5. Black currant. Extremely useful, takes after the dog rose the second place in the content of vitamin C( up to 300 mg%).It also contains vitamins B1, PP, carotene, potassium, iron, citric, malic and other organic acids, pectins, tannins, sugars( up to 16%).
Black currant has a therapeutic effect for stomach ulcers, gastritis with low acidity, atherosclerosis, kidney diseases, metabolic disorders, anemia.
6. White cabbage( juice). Juice from fresh cabbage is recommended for peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum, gastritis, especially with low acidity, liver and spleen diseases, obesity. At home, the juice is squeezed out of the crushed leaves of a ripe head. Take 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day for 1 hour before meals in a warm form. The juice should not be stored in the refrigerator for more than 2 days. With further storage, the antiulcer vitamin is completely destroyed.
7. Cabbage white( juice). With the use of cabbage juice, duodenal ulcer is surprisingly fast to treat. The only drawback is the frequent formation of gases. With equal success, you can use carrot juice, which is much tastier.
Cabbage juice has an excellent cleansing effect and a weight-reducing property. The formation of gas in the intestines is explained by the fact that the cabbage juice decomposes the products of rotting accumulated in the intestine.
A mixture of carrot and cabbage juices forms an excellent source of vitamin C as a deterrent, especially for gum infection that causes periodontal disease.
Cabbage juice is very effective for tumors and constipation. Since constipation is the main cause of the rash on the skin, it disappears when you use this juice.
Adding salt to cabbage not only destroys its value, it is also harmful.
Juice from fresh cabbage is used for chronic gastritis, especially with low acidity, peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum, liver and spleen diseases, obesity.
Take 1-2 glasses 2-3 times a day for an hour before meals in a warm form.
8. Propolis. With ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, it is recommended to take propolis in two dosage forms: as an alcohol solution and propolis oil.
a) 10% alcohol solution is applied on 70% alcohol;
b) for the preparation of propolis oil 10 g of purified ground propolis is mixed with 100 g of unsalted butter heated on a water bath.
Extraction of propolis is carried out by heating the mixture in a water bath for 5-10 minutes, filtering in a hot state through one layer of gauze, stirring constantly. Mixture to boil not bring.
Alcoholic propolis solution should be taken 15-20 drops in water, boiled milk or 0.5% novocaine 3 times a day for 1-1.5 hours before meals for 18-20 days. If necessary, repeat the course in 1-2 weeks.
Strictly observe the dosage: large doses can cause a decrease in appetite, a decrease in overall tone, lethargy, an increase in leukocytes in the blood.
Propolis oil take inside 1 teaspoon of warmed milk 3 times a day for 1-1,5 hours before meals. The course of treatment is 18-20 days. Propolis oil is contraindicated in liver diseases.
9. Potatoes( root crop).Drink 1 cup of juice of raw potatoes in the morning on an empty stomach. After reception it is necessary to go to bed for half an hour. In an hour you can have breakfast. So do 10 consecutive days. Then 10 days to skip and then repeat the 10-day treatment. This method of treatment very often brings good results.
Take fresh juice immediately after its preparation( within 3-4 minutes).
10. Currant black( juice). Fresh juice is used for peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum, inflammation of the gastric mucosa, with reduced acidity of gastric juice, metabolic disorders, liver diseases, high levels of uric acid and purine bases in the body.
Currant fruits, mixed with sugar in a ratio of 1: 2, are useful for the prevention of atherosclerosis and lowering blood pressure in hypertensive disease.
11. Blackberries( leaves). To make infusion, 1 tablespoon of crushed leaves pour 1 cup of boiling water and leave for 2-3 hours. Take 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day for 20 minutes.before meals.
For gastrointestinal and pulmonary hemorrhages, take infusion every 2 hours. If you tend to swelling as a diuretic, it is better to use a decoction of the roots.?Hypericum perforated( grass). Put a straw or a circle of asbestos on the bottom of a high pot and place there a jar with the cut grass of St. John's wort infused with olive oil so that the grass is only covered with oil. In the pan, pour the water level with the contents of the jar. Put this pot into a large saucepan with water and heat. As the water boils off, it should be added to the previous level. After 6 hours, the medicine is ready. Strain and store in a cool place. Take a peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum 2 tablespoons for 30 minutes.before meals. In the treatment of gastric ulcers, it is absolutely necessary to follow the prescribed diet.
Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup infusion over 30 minutes.before meals 3 times a day with stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers with normal hypersecretion.
14. Yarrow common( grass). 1 tablespoon of herbs pour 1 cup of boiling water, to insist 10 minutes. Drink 2 glasses a day with sips. With severe pain in the stomach for 1 cup of boiling water for 1 tablespoon of a mixture of yarrow and chamomile. Take the same.
15. Kidneystalker( leaves) - 20 g, fennel fruits - 10 g, linden flowers - 10 g, chamomile flowers - 10 g.
2 teaspoons of the mixture brew 1 cup of boiling water, tightly close and insist,1,5-2 hours, drain. Take 1-3 glasses of infusion per day. Collection is used for ulcer of the stomach and duodenum.
16. The burdock is large( roots). 1 tablespoon chopped root pour 500 ml of boiling water, insist, wrapped, 1-2 hours, drain. Take 1/2 cup 3-4 times in a day in a warm form. Appointed as a good blood cleanser.
With gastric and duodenal ulcer, drink 1/4 cup 4 times daily before meals.
17. Fennel ordinary( fruits) - 30 g, chamomile pharmacy( flowers) - 30 g, linden heart-shaped( flowers) - 40 g.
For preparation of the infusion, see recipe No. 15. Take 1 / 3-1 /2 cups infusion 2-3 times a day before meals with peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum.
18. Clover. It is used for sclerosis, accompanied by noise in the head, to brew a mixture of clover and stalk in equal proportions like tea. Take during the day.
This infusion is also used for peptic ulcer, gastritis and colitis.
19. Calendula( flowers). 20 g of flowers pour 1 cup of boiling water, stand on a water bath for 15 minutes, strain, bring to 1 cup. Drink in warm form 1-2 tablespoons 2-3 times a day. It is recommended for peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum.
20. Plantain large( seed). 1 tablespoon of seeds brew 1/2 cup of boiling water and leave for 30 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon per 30 minutes.before meals 3 times a day.
21. Rosehip in May( oil). Take 1 teaspoonful 2 times a day after meals.
The famous Russian healer PM Kurennoy offers the following remedies for ulcers:
It is necessary to take a relatively small but rather high pot and take a jar with a wide throat measuring one quart( liter).Put on the bottom of the pan a piece of asbestos of any thickness. Put the jar in the pan( on the asbestos sheet).The folk healers of Russia and Siberia are replacing the asbestos sheet with round bundles of straw tied together. Fill the can almost up to the top with dried or fresh grass St. John's Wort. Add the jar with olive oil so that the oil just covers the top layer of the grass. Take another saucepan. Fill both pans with water and. .. boil. It is necessary to keep the main pot with the medicine in the boiling state of water in a pan( and not in a jar with butter and St. John's wort).Once again, I repeat that the water in both saucepans should boil all the time. When three or four tablespoons of water are boiled in the main saucepan, then as much as boiled out of the spare pan. After six hours, the medicine is ready. It must be filtered and kept in a dark cool place. Dose: one tablespoon of medication half an hour before a meal( two spoons are better than one spoon, of course, a dining room).
Very strict diet. It is best to starve at the beginning of treatment, on one water two or three days. However, the medicine should be taken three to four times a day. On the fourth day - and so for a week - one-third of the egg boiled soft-boiled;three times a day for one third of the eggs. Then, for the next two weeks, increase to half the boiled egg for each meal and add a little bit of the oatmeal. Then you can add chicken broth to this diet. In five weeks you can have very little white meat( chicken, turkey, etc.);so continue until the expiration of three months. It would be useful to take an X-ray. A normal diet with black meat, etc., with this diet can be resolved only after ten months from the date of treatment. Alcoholic beverages, even very weak( beer, etc.) are categorically prohibited throughout the course of treatment and before the expiration of 18 months, and best of all even longer.
The diet described here is very hungry, cruel and limited, but after all, the disease is terribly cruel. .. This disease many people suffer for many years. Many thousands of people have got rid of stomach ulcers by this "zealous" remedy of Russian village healers. If the diet is met and the drug is correctly produced, experience shows that the complete disappearance of the ulcer is the result. ..
In the "hunter's" method of treatment, the author foresees many failures due to non-compliance with the diet.
An attempt to get rid of a stomach ulcer in an operative way often leads to sad and tragic results. And the sick stomach ulcer and all who are interested in the disease of stomach ulcers must remember that the scientists of the whole world in the past years adhered to the term: "You are what you eat". .. Now scientists say and write: "You are what you arethink "... Therefore excessive care, anxiety, irritated state, decline of spirit, constant quarrels with close relatives, fear( something) and other similar anomalies can cause and cause a stomach ulcer.
Treatment of ulcers with famine
On them hunger affects primarily: they get rest. They were overloaded with work, and during the famine they rest and restore their strength. Abnormal discharges are removed from them, and when the hunger strike is over, their digestive capacity is strong
is increased. Ulcers and inflammations heal, and the expansion of the stomach disappears, as it takes its normal volume and takes its normal place. Painful sensations and abnormal appetite disappear. Hunger is the fastest and right way to cleanse bacteria from decomposition in the esophagus. In a week's time, the small intestines are cleared of bacterial soup and become sterile. A little more time is required for the same cleaning of the colon, although in it the decomposition process is greatly reduced.
I often heard protests from patients who feared that their stomach might atrophy and "come to naught" as a result of the hunger strike. Even the more educated of them believed that hunger greatly weakened the stomach, and asked how to avoid "this danger".
Why it is common to think that you need to stuff your stomach with food to the point of failure, that it should work all the time, day and night, so as not to "weaken", leaving it empty for a minute - it's hard for me to understand. The stomach is a muscular sac, and, like all the muscles of the body, it also needs rest. The basic law of nature requires rest for each organ. The only way to rest your stomach is not to take more food. Immediately he begins to repair the cells and repair the damage, and then recovers from the emergency work, which was earlier on him piled up. This brings us to another important consideration. Gastric juice during hunger is not allocated. Under normal conditions, gastric juice and especially hydrochloric acid are released in proportion not to the amount of incoming food, but in accordance with the requirements of the body for substances from a given chemical composition. For example, when taking proteins, eggs, meat, etc., the stomach needs more hydrochloric acid than it would be necessary for mastering starches, like bread, pasta, etc. During starvation, these discharges completely cease, and there is no danger that the wallsstomach will be eaten by this acid or that as a result of overproduction of this acid ulcers may form.
In my practice, there were many cases when stomach ulcers were cured by hunger. As soon as the last piece of food is digested, the stomach is released, and the repair process begins, for the obsolete cells are replaced by new healthy ones, which is the body's recovery system: self-renewal. This replacement of old and diseased cells with new healthy ones occurs when the first are dissolved and actually discarded from the organs, and then washed away in the flow of blood circulation.
Do not mix the diet of fruit juices with starvation. I mean a diet of orange, grape or other fruit juice or a homogeneous liquid. Diet is not a starvation. Diets are useful in controlling many diseases, but in cases of gastric diseases, we must be extremely careful not to induce hydrochloric acid from the walls of the stomach with such a fruit diet. From a practical point of view, the fruit diet has nothing to do with our topic, for the diet is a starvation. Fasting is voluntary abstinence from all food except water, but many do not fully understand the process of hunger treatment and often call "hunger" one of the mono-diets of fruit juices that last only a few days.
In gastric diseases, we should not in any case replace fresh water with fruit juices. The reason for this ban is simple. When fruit juices enter the stomach, they cause abundant and constant acid release from the walls of the stomach and since in the stomach with such a diet there is not enough solids, especially proteins that need to be dissolved, the acid can act directly on the mucosa and a fewdays may cause an ulcer. During hunger, the stomach quickly ceases to release hydrochloric acid at all, and as a result, after two or four days, any irritation disappears, and the stomach gets the opportunity to begin rejuvenation.
Many people think that during hunger all the insides are compressed and most of all the stomach. This is again erroneous. The truth is that, fortunately, the stomach enlarged by the excessive amount of food taken is actually somewhat reduced - to its normal size. Therefore, after hunger, the stomach stubbornly refuses to accept that unnecessary more food to which he was accustomed to hunger. A few years ago, Dr. Rossel X. Chittenden described how Dr. Onderhill tried to return to his former way of life after hunger, but could no longer take the same large portions of food as before the hunger strike. It has happened more than once that a patient who starved for ten or fifteen days, under the influence of friends, neglected the advice of a doctor and agreed to eat. Such patients could not eat their normal dinner, because their stomach was weaned from excess in food, often by a number of practiced.
It is clear why, as a result of the hunger strike, the stomach contracted to normal size and why the body did not require more food than it should. Immediately the processes of digestion and assimilation of food improve and the need for food falls often to half the previous. The most important explanation for this reduction is that the stomach was abnormally enlarged earlier. Thus, hunger returns the stomach to its original elasticity and normal size.
The liver and kidneys are also cleared during starvation, despite the fact that at first they are entrusted with double work. The enlarged spleen also returns to normal size. The abscesses and abscesses of the liver were repeatedly cured by hunger. This is easy to understand, because these organs, on which lies the main work on cleaning the body, are completely freed from it during the famine. Lungs also get better in the most radical way, because they are working on cleaning blood. Any accumulation of "garbage" in the lungs disappears at the very beginning of the famine, and the air gets free access to the blood vessels. With bronchitis, inflammation of the pulmonary lobes, colds and influenza, even a short-lived famine gives brilliant results.
Birch buds are a great remedy for many diseases.
. In , the beginning of the clinic described the use of a means of birch buds to treat rheumatism. There is also a description of the use of birch buds in other diseases.
Herbalist A. P. Popova writes about birch buds: "Birch preparations are used for skin diseases, acute rheumatism, liver inflammation and maternity fever, with peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum. Usually in such cases take 50 grams of birch buds, insist them for 10 days on 500 grams of vodka and give a liqueur from half to one teaspoon of water three times a day for 15-20 minutes before eating.
This drug causes the patient a good appetite, promotes healing of stomach and duodenal ulcers. When toothache apply a cotton wool with tincture on a sick tooth. With all these diseases( except for toothache), these drugs are consumed inside and outside.
Birch buds tincture or decoction, as well as decoction of leaves are taken as anthelmintic for pinworms and ascaridosis. People use this tincture externally and with bedsores.
Lotions from decoctions of birch leaves and kidneys or tincture from the kidneys heal fresh wounds, even deep ones.
Decoction of the kidneys: one teaspoon of kidney for half a cup of boiling water, use two tablespoons three times a day. Tincture of the kidneys to alcohol - 25 grams per 100 grams of alcohol, insist for 8 days;take 20 drops three times a day.
Tincture of the kidneys on vodka: take a bottle of vodka on a bottle of vodka, insist for a month;use 40 drops 6-4 times a day( with cholera - one glass every hour until vomiting stops). "
Now let's turn to the herbalist IM Nosal's and learn his recipes and instructions."Alcoholic tincture is prepared from birch buds. Take 30 grams and more kidneys per liter of approximately 70-degree alcohol. This tincture is taken three times a day for 15-20 drops on a spoonful of water in case of gastric ulcer, with indigestion of the stomach, with disorders and various pains in the stomach, as well as in dropsy caused by inflammation of the kidneys, with all kinds of renal suffering, against smallround worms, with diseases of the skin, bladder;external: for the treatment of wounds( lavage, lotion), for rubbing( and also inside) with rheumatism.
Instead of alcohol tincture, use also a decoction of birch buds: from 5 to 10 grams per glass of water and drink 3 glasses a day in the same cases as drops.
If there are no kidneys, then with the same success apply a decoction or brew of young leaves: 10 grams per glass of water. It is believed that all these parts( kidneys, leaves, juice) have the property to favorably influence the metabolism, remove from the body any harmful ballast and harmful substances in infectious diseases. A decoction or cook from kidneys or leaves in the same dose is given to women during menstruation to facilitate the release of blood, and in the postpartum period, starting from the 12th day after birth, to facilitate and accelerate postpartum cleansing. ..
Tibetan medicine expert VictorFedorovich Vostokov in the book "Secrets of Tibetan Medicine and Oriental Healers" recommends the following charges for ulcer of the stomach and duodenum:
1. Flax seeds of ordinary - 25 g, roots of althea officinalis - 25 g, rhizomes of cetraria Iceland - 25 g. Two tablespoons of the collection pour a glass of cold water, insist for 1 hour, boil for 5 minutes and strain. Take this dose for 5-6 receptions.
2. Roots licorice naked - 15 g, peppermint leaves - 15 g, flax seed ordinary - 15 g, linden flowers - 15 g. Prepared and accepted as the previous collection.
Tips for American doctors for patients with ulcers from the book "Home Doctor":
1. Do not lean on milk. It alleviates pain when an ulcer is exacerbated, but it can have the opposite effect.
2. Do not take too much pain medication.
3. Do not smoke.
4. Eat twice as often. Doctors advise the nurse to eat a little 6 times a day.
5. Do not take iron. Iron acts on the stomach of ulcers irritatingly.
6. Live by the principle: moderation. Moderation in eating, drinking, drinking alcohol.
7. There is a cycle in ulcers. Many ulcers develop for several years.
Recommendations for patients with the ulcer of the naturopathic physician of the St. Petersburg clinic "Folk Medicine" II Nesterovskogo:
1. Collection used for gastric and duodenal ulcers: chamomile flowers - 10 g, fechella fruit - 10 g,root of althea - 10 g, root grass - 10 g, licorice root - 10 g.
2 teaspoons of mixture for a glass of boiling water. Insist, wrapped, drain. Take a glass of infusion overnight.
3. Collection used for gastric and duodenal ulcer: leaves of spraying - 20 g, lime flower - 20 g, chamomile flowers - 10 g, fennel fruits - 10 ,
2 teaspoons of mixture per glassboiling water. Insist, wrapped, drain. Take 1 to 3 glasses during the day.
4. Gastric ulcer with pains: cancers, roots - 1 part, plantain, leaf - 1 part, horsetail field - 1 part, chamomile pharmacy - 1 part.
A tablespoon of the mixture on a glass of boiling water. Soar an hour. Take 3 times daily before meals.
5. For gastric ulcer: sequence - 100 g, celandine - 100 g, St. John's wort - 100 g, plantain - 200 g.
Tablespoon of the mixture for a glass of boiling water. Insist, wrapped, 2 hours, strain. Take a tablespoon 3-4 times a day, an hour before meals or 1.5 hours after eating.
With duodenal ulcer bleeding Bulgarian healer and clairvoyant Vanga advises: whisk a fresh egg with a teaspoon of powdered sugar and a tablespoon of olive oil until creamy. Take this mixture on an empty stomach for one tablespoon for ten days.