Dermatitis treatment with folk remedies
Jul 07, 2018
Dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin that develops when exposed to various factors. The most common dermatitis is allergic. It is caused by an increased sensitivity of a person to certain substances.
These can be perfumes, some pharmacological preparations, household chemicals, food. The severity of dermatitis depends on the duration of exposure to the allergen, the reactivity to it of a person, the state of his health.
First of all, the appearance of dermatitis eruptions are exposed to areas with thin skin( eyelid region, external genitalia).
Often, dermatitis is accompanied by severe itching, erosion, wetting. For the treatment of dermatitis in the first place, it is necessary to eliminate the allergen that caused inflammation. More information about this disease look here.
Also recommended are proper nutrition, exclusion from the diet of alcoholic beverages, spicy dishes, restriction of the use of carbohydrates and table salt.
1. Hops. It is good to mix hop cones with a string - 1 teaspoon of the one and the other grass. Pour a mixture of 150 ml of boiling water, insist, wrapped, strain and drink one at a time hot before eating and especially at night. Place the spots of eczema moistened with gauze in this solution.
2. Grated hop cones of light green color to boil with boiling water: for 1/4 glasses of cones a glass of boiling water. Insist, wrapped, half an hour and drink 50 ml before eating.
1. Required: 1/3 cup of white wine, 4-5 fresh leaves of plantain.
Method of preparation. Fresh leaves of plantain pass through a meat grinder. Then pour white wine into the gruel.
Method of use. Wipe the inflammation on the skin 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening for 2 weeks. Keep the drug in the refrigerator for 3 days.
With , the treatment of dermatitis is useful for making mixtures with the addition of aloe.
2. Required: 1/4 glasses of red wine, 200galoe, 150 g of castor oil.
Method of preparation. Leave the aloe leaves through the meat grinder, then keep the slurry in tightly closed dishes for 12 days in a dark place at a temperature of no higher than 6 ° C.
After this, add castor oil and wine to the emulsion. Stir thoroughly.
How to use. Place the healing emulsion with a layer of finger-thick layer of gauze folded in several layers, then apply gauze to the affected skin for 15-20 minutes. After that, wipe the skin with a damp towel. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
For the treatment of certain types of dermatitis, in particular neurodermatitis, it is recommended( for adults) daily intake of a small amount of vodka infusion of the proposed herbs.
1. Requires: 100 grams of vodka, 15 grams of ordinary ayra roots, 10 grams of flowers and black elderberry leaves, herb St. John's wort and elm bark, 5 grams of elecampane high, 1/2 cup of water.
Method of preparation. Grind and rhizome chop, pour boiling water and insist for 24 hours. After this, infuse strain through gauze, boil, mix hot with vodka and this boiling water pour the remaining after filtering roots and herbs. Leave it all for another 10 hours. Then strain again and put the resulting tincture in the sun for 2 hours( tightly closed with a leakproof lid).
How to use. Take 2 times a day for 2 tsp.1/2 cup of boiled water for 2 weeks.
Neurodermatitis is also cured by a vodka infusion on the eggshell.
2. Required: for 1/2 tsp.vodka and lemon juice, 1 tsp.eggshell.
Method of preparation. Remove from the shell from the inside the film, dry it in air and chop it in a mortar to a state of flour. Thickened shell before use, pour vodka and lemon juice.
How to use. Adults are recommended to take a day for 1 tsp.dividing it into 2-4 admission. The course of treatment is from one to three months, depending on the nature and severity of the disease. Store the shredded shell in a dark, cool place.
Easy to prepare, but very effective for external use in many types of dermatitis celandine infusion.
3. Required: for 60 grams of vodka and herb celandine.
Method of preparation. Fresh herb celandine through the meat grinder, and then squeeze the juice. Drain the juice in a bottle with a sealed lid and leave it for fermentation for 7 days, periodically opening the bottle to remove the gases. The resulting juice is mixed with vodka and leave in a dark cool place for 2 more days.
Method of use. Apply a small amount of the composition to a cotton swab, which 2 times a day lubricate the damaged skin. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
You can use this infusion to treat not only dermatitis, but also the skin affected by the fungus, as well as furunculosis.
Treatment of acne is carried out with vodka infusions of herbs and some vegetables by applying them to damaged skin areas. In this case it is desirable to use not one tool, but include in the course of treatment their complex.
1. Required: 1/2 cup vodka, 50 g cucumber, 2 tsp each.lemon and apple juices, 1 tbsp.l.carrot juice.
Method of preparation. Freshly cut fresh cucumber, pour into a bottle, pour it with vodka, close the lid tightly and leave in a dark cool place for a day. Then strain the solution, carefully cure the cucumber and add lemon and apple juices to the resulting lotion. Stir well. Store the lotion in a tightly closed container, shake before use.
Method of use. Wipe with a cotton swab dipped in a vodka mixture, cleansed skin twice a day. After 30-40 minutes rinse your face with cool water and apply a cream. The procedure is carried out every day for 2 weeks.
2. Requires: 250 grams of vodka, 10 g nettle, coltsfoot, plantain, St. John's wort and cranberry leaves.
Method of preparation. Grind the herbs with a vodka solution and put in a dark cool place for 4 days. Then shake the solution and strain.
How to use. Wipe with a cotton swab dipped in solution, cleansed skin twice a day for 2 pedals. Then take a break for 10 days, then repeat the course if necessary.
3. Requires: 4 Art.l.vodka, 1 tbsp.l.camphor alcohol, 10 grams of chamomile flowers, leaves of mother-and-stepmother, horsetail, yarrow and althea root;250 ml of water.
Method of preparation. Grass and root chop and pour boiling water. Put on a low heat and cook for about 10 minutes. After this, cool the broth and strain. Add vodka and camphor alcohol.
Method of use. Apply lotion to cleansed skin with a cotton swab 2-3 times a day( morning and evening) and leave it on the skin to dry. The course of treatment is 10 days.
4. Requires: 100 grams of vodka, 20 grams of chamomile, 30 g of calendula flowers.
Method of preparation. Pour chopped chamomile and marigold with vodka. Insist for a week.
How to use. Prepared lotion, wipe face 2 times a day, then do not wipe and rinse the skin for 30-40 minutes. Do this for 2 weeks, and after the acne is gone, repeat the procedure as a preventive medicine 1 time per day at least 2 times a week.
With these or other dermatitis long folk doctors use aloe. Here are some of their recipes:
is a mask that removes inflammatory processes.1 teaspoon of aloe juice, 1 teaspoon of castor oil and 1 teaspoon of eucalyptus oil.
Mix all ingredients until smooth. Apply the mask to a pre-cleaned face or apply other affected areas of the skin with this compound. After 20 minutes, clean the skin gently with a tissue. This mask can prevent the development of dermatitis;
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of aloe leaves, 1 tablespoon of elderberry flowers, 1 tablespoon of licorice root, 1 tablespoon of violet tricolor, 1 tablespoon of fennel, 1 tablespoon of birch leaves, 1 tablespoon of buckthorn bark and 1a tablespoon of celandine grass.
All components are ground and poured with water. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes( from the moment when the water boils).After the end of the cooking process, drain the broth, cool and pour it into a bath with warm water. This bathroom cleanses the skin well, kills the swallowed microorganisms.
With dermatitis, folk medicine uses other means, for example:
- castor oil. They need to lubricate the diseased skin surface 3 times a day. The course of treatment - 1-2 months;
is a lily. Infusion of the petals of this flower on sunflower oil is used to lubricate the skin. The recipe is especially effective for thermal burns;
- celandine.1 tablespoon of dry plant powder mixed with 4 teaspoons of Vaseline or unsalted sunflower oil and used to treat skin diseases;
- water lily white. Shredded leaves are applied to inflamed skin;
- horse chestnut. Ointment: powdered fruits are mixed with vaseline or unsalted butter in a ratio of 1: 4 and lubricate the affected skin areas;
is an ordinary oleander. Tincture: 10 g of leaves per 100 ml of medical( or regular) alcohol. Insist 10 days. Filter. Take 1-2 drops, diluted in 100 ml of water, 3-4 times a day.
1 teaspoon herb cleansing forest, 1 tbsp.spoon of asparagus roots, yarrow herb, 250 ml of water.
Method of preparation.
Ingredients to mix, grind, pour boiling water, bring to a boil, cook for 2 minutes on low heat, insist 30 minutes.
How to use.
Take 1 tbsp.spoon 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
1 tbsp.spoon of hawthorn leaves, 1 tbsp.a spoon of melissa herb, 1 tbsp.a spoonful of honey, 750 ml of water.
Method of preparation.
Ingredients to mix, grind to a powder, pour boiling water, insist 30 minutes, strain.
How to use.
Take 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day after meals.
1 teaspoon herb immortelle, 1 teaspoon calendula flowers, 250 ml water.
Method of preparation.
Ingredients to mix, grind, pour water, bring to a boil, boil over low heat for 30 minutes, infuse for 1 hour.
Method of application.
Take 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day.
2 teaspoons grated horseradish, 250 ml water.
Method of preparation.
Horseradish pour boiling water, insist 2 h.
How to use.
Wipe the red areas.
• For both diseases, the skin is hot, dry and itchy. In some cases, essential oils do help, but in most cases, their use for dermatitis and eczema is contraindicated. Read the instructions first. The affected areas can be treated with a cold strong infusion of chamomile. Alternatively, prepare the following composition: 2 drops of chamomile oil, 1 drop of carrot, 15 ml( 1 tablespoon) of almond oil and 5 drops of wheat germ oil.
• Garden, cedar and niolium lavender oils are also effective.
• If you have an inflammation after washing the dishes with some tool on your hands, rub them with the decoction of marigold. Another way: rub your hands with cold, moist, ground coffee, left after you brewed the cup. Of course, then you will have to wash yourself for a long time, but it will become easier for you, and the product is inexpensive.
• To cool the inflamed areas on the face, sprinkle them with warm mineral water from the spray gun. Instead of mineral water, you can use infusion of chamomile or calendula.
• Dermatitis on the arms and neck usually occurs with pellagra. The cause of the disease is a lack of nicotinic acid, or niacin. This disease is common in those regions whose population is fed mainly by corn and low-protein foods. Dermatitis on the skin helps compresses from verbena or with a thyme broth or a composition of 5 ml( 1 teaspoon) of castor oil, 3 drops of oil from wheat sprouts and 1 drop of oil of galban or incense.
• First of all, you should find out the cause of dermatitis or eczema. If this is stress, then try to end it as quickly as possible;if it is a contact form, then do not pick up what you think has caused you an allergy, wash the dishes with gloves, etc. To find out the cause of the disease, ask your doctor for directions to the analysis.
• People who suffer from rashes often have a sensitive digestive system, so when treating disorders such as dermatitis and eczema, nutrition plays a huge role. Eat foods rich in minerals( such as sulfur), as well as vitamins: artichoke, lettuce, cucumber, celery root, radish, watercress and nuts. Prepare soups, where a lot of leeks, onions, potatoes and carrots, - they purify the blood. Cottage cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, nuts and fruits are also useful: grapes, lemons, grapefruits and pineapple.