Treatment of jade folk remedies and methods
Jul 05, 2018
be any infectious disease( angina,
scarlet fever), abrupt cooling of the body.
Symptoms: feeling of weakness, weakness, small pain in the lumbar region, sometimes a slight increase in body temperature. But the main manifestation of the disease are edema, increased blood pressure and changes in the composition of urine. Swelling is often the first symptom of acute nephritis. After sleep, the face swells, especially in the eyelids, less often the trunk and legs swell.
The course of acute nephritis is favorable in most cases. Disease, as a rule, within 1-3 months ends with complete recovery.
Chronic nephritis develops as a result of untreated acute nephritis.
Prophylaxis: treatment of foci of chronic infection, strengthening and hardening of the body.
Treatment: Compliance with bed rest, in the first two days it is useful to have a complete starvation, careful care of the oral cavity and skin, which takes on the function of separating the slag.
1. Chinese physicians recommend seeds of sweet apricot varieties in jade. 20-30 g to be ground with a little addition of water in the form of an emulsion. Take a teaspoon.
2. A birch leaf in the form of infusion( 2 teaspoons of sliced leaves pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist 30 minutes, filter, add sodium bicarbonate on the tip of the knife) drink 3-4 times a day in 3-4 hours. In nephritis, the protein content in the urine decreases. The same infusion is effective for mild forms of inflammation of the gallbladder.
3. A multicomponent collection based on strawberry and horsetail recommends Kovalyov for the treatment of nephritis: lavender grass - 10 grams, currant leaves - 10 grams, birch leaves - 10 g, buds - 10 g, juniper fruits - 10 g, coneshops 10 grams, rose petals 10 grams, bearberry leaves 20 grams, a herb of 20 grams, cranberry leaves 20 grams, a large plantain leaf 20 grams, a nettle leaf 30 grams, rose hips 40 grams, strawberry fruit- 60 g, horsetail grass - 30-60 g.
5-6 g mixture( 1 tablespoon) brew 300-400 ml of boiling water, simmer for 10-15 minutes, infuse for 2 hours. Drink during the day in 3-4 hours before meals.
4. In folk medicine, the celery has long been recommended136
has been used to treat the disease of the gastrointestinal tract;infusion of seeds, roots and leaves - as a means of emptying the intestines, the root - as an analgesic, with kidney diseases( nephritis, non-froliatase).
5. Bulgarian healers recommend inflammatory diseases of the kidneys and urinary tracts to drink 1-2 glasses a night for a warm broth of elderberry black flowers, St. John's wort, chamomile flowers and linden flowers - all equally.2 tablespoons of the mixture pour 200 ml of boiling water, heat on a water bath for 30 minutes, cool for 10 minutes, drain and wring out the remainder.
6. Mistletoe. This plant is a semi-parasite growing in the form of globular shrubs. For medicinal purposes, the leaves are cut with the ends of the branches no thicker than the pencil. Medicine offers a liquid extract of mistletoe for 20-30 drops 3 times a day and mistletoe for 30-40 drops 4 times a day for jade and other kidney diseases.
7. Clear clear white( blind nettle). The corollas of the flowers of the clearing in the form of infusions and crushed powder are used in folk medicine for cystitis, nephritis, pyelitis, etc. Here are two options for preparing the infusion:
a) 4 tbsp. Spoons of chopped herbs pour 1 liter.boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, insist the night and filter. Drink 1/2 cup 3 times a day. B) 2 tbsp. Spoons of flowers pour 2 glasses of water at room temperature, insist 1 hour and filter. Drink 1/2 cup 3-5 times a day.
Other ancient zhonohar books give the following recipes for the treatment of jade:
1. Grapes ( fruit, juice).The grapes contain potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, cobalt, vitamins C, P, PP, B1, B6, B12, folic acid, carotene. Grapes are rich in carbohydrates( 18-20%), sugars, organic acids( malic, salicylic, citric, amber, ant, etc.).
Grapes - an effective diuretic, laxative and expectorant, is useful in diseases of the kidneys, lungs, liver, gout and hypertension, and it is used as a restorative.
Grape juice has a toning effect. It has a diuretic and diaphoretic properties. Reduces the cholesterol in the blood. Drink the juice one hour before
meal 3 times a day. Start with 1/2 cup of juice and by the end of the course, after 1-1.5 months bring up to 2 glasses at the reception. You can not drink in large quantities with a tendency to diarrhea, diabetes, obesity, gastric ulcer, chronic inflammatory processes in the lungs.
2. Birch white ( kidney).20 g of kidneys pour 100 ml of 70% alcohol and infuse for 3 weeks. Press out, filter and store in a dark container in a cool place away from the light.
Take 15-30 drops per 1 tablespoon of water 3 times a day for 30 minutes.before meals. 3. Birch drooping ( leaves) - 15 g, cowberry ordinary ( leaves) - 15 g, renal tea ( grass) - 10 g., licorice nude ( root) - 15 g, St. John's Wort( grass) - 15 g, chamomile ( flowers) - 15 g, calendula officinalis ( flowers) - 15 g.
10 g of raw material should be placed in enamel ware, brewed with 200 ml of hot boiled water, put on waterbath for 15 minutes. Refrigerate 45 minutes.at room temperature and squeeze. The volume of the infusion obtained is brought to 200 ml with boiled water.
Take 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup infusion 3-4 times a day for inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract.
4. Cornflower blue ( flowers).Flowers of cornflowers without baskets are used.1 teaspoon of dried flowers pour 1 cup of boiling water, do not boil, persist for 1 hour, then strain.
Take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day for 15 minutes.before meals.
Infusion of blue cornflower acts as a diuretic for swelling associated with kidney disease, with inflammatory diseases of the urinary system: cystitis, urethritis. Has antimicrobial effect.
5. Heather ordinary ( grass).1 tablespoon chopped heather pour 0,5 l boiling water, insist night, drain in the morning. Take 100 ml 3 times in the day before meals.
It is used for inflammation of the bladder and urinary tract, kidney disease, kidney stone disease, rheumatism, gout.
6. The spring horn flower ( grass).1 tablespoon of herbs, pour 2 cups of hot water, boil for 5 minutes, set aside for 30 minutes, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 5-6 times a day after 2 hours.
7. Celery odorous ( roots).Squeeze the juice from the fresh root. Take 1-2 teaspoons 3 times a day for 30 minutes.before meals. Sometimes you can take infusion: 2 tablespoons chopped roots, infuse 2 hours in 1 cup of cold boiled water and strain. Drink 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals. Celery( juice and infusion) is used for kidney diseases, gout, allergic urticaria, dermatitis, as a diuretic and a mild laxative.
8. Drumstick medicinal ( grass, flowers).Infusion make of grass with flowers, 2 tablespoons of raw material pour 1 cup of boiling water, close the saucer so that its bottom touches the infusion, stand 5 hours, drain. Take 2 tablespoons 5-6 times daily before meals. The course of treatment is 1-2 weeks.
With pyelonephritis in children healer Vanga advises to eat corn bread, drink broth corn hairs.