Herbs for Diabetes
Jul 06, 2018
The medicinal plants play an important role in the treatment of diabetes. Sometimes treatment with herbs and diet alone leads to a positive result in the treatment of type II diabetes. But with the average and severe course of the disease, herbal medicine is only an auxiliary. And this should always be remembered by both patients and health workers.
80 years ago, scientist S. Golib suggested that the role of insulin, regulating carbohydrate metabolism in animals, in plants also perform certain substances. Similar substances have been found in bean pods, alfalfa seed, walnut, dandelion, blueberry and a number of other plants. A positive role can be played by the fructose and alkaline components contained in the plants. This effect has some bitterness - burdock ordinary, St. John's wort, chicory ordinary. Stimulate the production of insulin spices and some juices( potatoes, cabbage, artichoke, carrots, cornelian).This list can be continued further( carbohydrate metabolism is improved by pomegranate, nettle, blackberry, strawberry, mountain ash, dog rose, oat seed, raspberry) - only about 150 plants.
Advantages of medicinal plants before synthetic preparations seem to be obvious: less toxicity, they do not accumulate in the body.
Of course, when choosing medicinal plants for the treatment of diabetes, contraindications should also be considered. Some plants increase blood coagulability, others have a negative effect on kidney function, while others have toxic properties. Therefore, their selection is an individual case for a specific patient and should be conducted by an expert.
I want to pay attention to the medicinal properties of the earth pear - Jerusalem artichoke. Scientifically proven that it contains an insulin-like substance - inulin, which lowers the sugar content in the blood. The Jerusalem artichoke tubers can be used in raw, fried, boiled. Some firms produce it in the form of the drug "inulin", but the effectiveness of these forms is no different from Jerusalem artichoke, eaten as a natural product. It should only be taken into account that this plant sometimes causes problems with the intestines and is undesirable in certain diseases of the thyroid gland. In any case, when using different herbs and fees, it is better to consult a doctor first.
1. St. John's Wort - 30 g, immortelle - 5 g, yarrow - 5 g, spore - 10 g.
Fill the plants with 1.2 liters of boiling water, boil for 1-2 minutes, insist in a dark place at room temperature for 10-12h. Take 0,3-0,35 glasses 3-4 times a day before meals in a warm form.
2. Bilberry leaf - 20 g, immortelle - 5 g, corn stigmas - 10 g, sporish - 5 g, St. John's wort - 10 g.
All mixed. Pour 1.2 liters of boiling water, boil for 1-2 minutes, insist in a dark place at room temperature for 10-12 hours. Take 0,3-0,25 glasses 3-4 times a day before meals in a warm or afterfood is not heated.
3. St. John's wort - 10 g, corn stigmas - 10 grams, blueberry leaves - 10 grams, immortelle - 10 g, rosehips - 10 berries mash.
Cooking and reception, as in the previous recipe.
Goldfish - 5 g, blueberry leaf - 20 g, guelder-rose juice - 10 g, potato juice - 5 g, sporish - 10 g.
Collect herbs pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist 1 hour Strain. In the ready-made infusion, add potato or kalinovy juice. Take 0.3-0.5 cup before meals.
1. Bean pods - 20 g, mulberry leaf - 5 g, walnut leaf - 5 g, root of the ara - 5 g, buckthorn bark - 3 g.
Of the three first ingredients, the infusion is prepared: bean pods, mulberry leaf, walnut leafpour 500 ml of boiling water. Infuse 8-10 hours, strain.
Root the calamus and bark of buckthorn on low heat in 500 ml of water for 1 hour. Infuse for 6 hours, drain. Mix both compounds, insist 2-3 hours. Take 0.3 cup for 20-30 minutes before eating.
2. Bilberry leaf - 20 g, sporish - 5 g, root of aira - 5 g, root of buckthorn - 5 g, chamomile flowers - 10 g.
Decoction from the root of ayr and bark of buckthorn is prepared in the same way as in the previous recipe,mixed with the infusion of these herbs. Take 3 tbsp.l.for 20-30 minutes before meals.
3. St. John's Wort - 30 g, yarrow - 10 g, plantain - 10 g, chicory root - 10 g, gold-bearing -5 g.
Collect 1 liter of boiling water, insist 10-12 hours Strain. Take 0.3 glasses for 15-20 minutes before eating.
4. St. John's wort - 20 g, a sheet of walnut - 5 grams, a 5,000-gram centner, 15 g of plantain, 10 g of chicory root.
The root of chicory is boiled for 30 minutes in 100 ml of water, the remaining components boil 2-3 minutes in 1 liter of water, insist 8-10 hours. Mix with broth from the root of chicory. Take 0.25 cup 3 times daily before meals.
1. Yarrow - 30 g, St. John's wort - 20 g, chamomile flowers - 8 g, chicory root - 10 g, alder cones - 8 g, mint - 5 g.
Boil 5 minutes in 1 liter of water, insist 3-4 hoursStrain. Take 0.25 cup 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
2. Bilberry leaf - 20 g, mint - 5 g, alder cones - 10 grams, centaury - 5 g. Boil in 1 liter of water for 5 minutes, insist 3-4 hours. Take 0.25 cup 3-4 times inday 30 minutes before meals.
1. Guelder rose juice - 10 g, leaves motherwort leaf - 5 g, hawthorn flowers - 5 g, bean pods - 20 g, birch natural juice - 1 l. Cook on a water bath on natural birch sap 30 min. Take 0.5 cup 3-4 times daily before meals.
2. Fruits of hawthorn - 5 g, bilberry berries - 5 g, blueberry leaf - 20 g, leaves of motherwort - 5 g.
. Fruits of hawthorn and berries of viburnum boil for 20 minutes on low heat. Leaves of herbs pour boiling water, boil for 1-2 minutes. Infuse in a dark place at room temperature for 12 hours. Take 0.5 cup 3 times daily before meals.
1. Bilberry leaf - 20 g, nettle leaf - 5 g, bearberry leaf - 10 g, sporegrass grass - 5 g, corn stigma - 10 g, St. John's wort - 10 g.
Collect 1 liter of boiling water, insist in a dark placefor 8-10 hours Take 0.25 cup 3-4 times a day after meals.
2. Horsetail field - 5 grams, leaf sporisha - 5 grams, bearberry leaf - 10 grams, leaves of wild strawberries - 10 g, leaves of cranberries - 10 g, briars - 15 g.
Preparation and reception as in the previous recipe.
Leaves of plantain - 60 g, wash, dry, chop, mix with chopped onions - 30 g, garlic - 5 g, nettle leaves - 20 g. Add salt and vegetable oil to taste.
Leaves of the Medunica - 60 g, rinse, dry, mix with finely chopped green onions - 15 g. Salt and sunflower oil - to taste.
Fresh dandelion leaves - 100 g soaked for 30 minutes in salt water, then finely chopped, add sour cream or mayonnaise, salt.
Leaves of nettle deaf white - 20 g, leaves of soybean yellow - 200 g, leaves of shepherd's bag - 10 g, finely chopped, salt and vegetable oil add to taste.
30 g of nettle leaves, 10 g of sorrel, 50 g of dandelion leaves to sort, rinse, lightly dry, finely chop, stir, add vegetable oil and salt to taste.