Treatment of the thyroid gland by folk remedies and methods
Jul 05, 2018
Among benign tumors of the thyroid gland most often( mostly in women) there are adenomas - mobile painless tumors of a more dense consistency. Small adenomas are not clinically apparent, but as they grow, they can squeeze the neighboring organs of the neck. In this case, treatment is prompt. More information about the symptoms of thyroid diseases can be found here.
Among malignant tumors, cancer is most often observed, which develops against the backdrop of a long-term( usually nodular) goiter. Sometimes the development of cancer in the unchanged gland is possible. There are differentiated, slowly developing forms of cancer( papillary, follicular) and undifferentiated, developing rapidly.
Thyroid cancer is most common in women, the average age of patients is 40-50 years. In the initial stages it is asymptomatic;On a background of a struma the tumor increase is marked, there is a sensation of squeezing of a trachea. The tumor is mobile, the functions of the thyroid gland are not violated. In later stages, the mobility of the tumor is limited, it extends to the surrounding tissues, there are signs of difficulty in breathing and swallowing, causing hoarseness of the voice, pain. Often there are metastases of the regional lymph nodes of the neck, less distant metastases, mainly in the lungs and bones.
The main method of treating thyroid cancer is a radical operation on the lymphatic tract of the neck( in the presence of regional metastases).
Prevention: timely and adequate treatment of nodular goiter and adenomas of the thyroid gland.
1. Drok dyeing. Decoction of herbs gives good results in the treatment of thyroid diseases( lethargy, hardening, hypothyroidism), that is, it has an action similar to the action of the thyrodine, but longer and without negative side effects. To prepare a decoction of 1 teaspoon of dry herbs pour 2.5 glasses of water, then boil to evaporate 1/3 of the volume, cool, filter. Use the broth in a day, drink 1-2 tablespoons several times a day.
2. Due to the high content of iodine, the aerial parts of the cockroach are used in Chinese medicine to treat a decreased function of the thyroid gland. Preparation of broth: 10-20 g of dry herbs pour 1 cup of boiling water, boil for 10-15 minutes, cool, strain. Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
3. Sea kale( laminaria is sugary). For hyperthyroidism, mild forms of Graves' disease, for the prevention of endemic goiter, use sea kale powder 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per night, with water. The course of treatment is 15-30 days.
4. People consider that the vodka tincture of walnuts from helps with goiter.
5. The strawberry lowers the absorption of iodine from the thyroid gland, providing an anti-steroid effect.
6. Black currant. In folk medicine of Belarus, a broth of black currant flowers is drunk with liver diseases, coughing, hemorrhoids, goiter.
7. Purity. For thyroid diseases, drink infusion of 1/2 cups a day for 10-15 minutes before meals for 2 months.
8. Rinse the nose and nasopharyngeal cleanser . After rinsing, let 2-3 drops of juice into each nostril.
9. Abundantly smear the goiter from the outside with the juice of celandine.
10. Take an alcohol solution of propolis for 25-30 drops 3 times a day on milk for a month. Helps in the early stages. Use as an additional remedy for basic treatment.
11. While the thyroid gland is small, it is easy to treat with iodine. For example, taking potassium iodide 2 times a day, starting at 0.1 g, reaching 0.5 g, then 2 weeks later - back to 0.1 g. At this time, it is especially necessary to carefully monitor the stomach and clean it in a timely mannerthe adoption of the laxative, the best in this case is the Alexandrovsky pod. It should be insisted in the evening in cold water, taking on 0.5 glasses of 8-16 pods. And in the morning to drink.
12. Drink decoction of herb zobnik, growing in desolate places, taking 2-3 pinches of dry raw material on a glass of water, a day to drink a tea cup.
13. Wipe the neck and goiter daily with fresh oak bark or at least dry, but slightly soaked. Such a bark can be tied to the neck and worn.
14. Healers with enlarged thyroid gland recommend to rub lemon with skin, mix it with with sugar and eat before meals 3 times a day for 1 teaspoonful.
Forgotten recipe for "iodine massage"
It will help to normalize the functioning of the thyroid gland, i.e. it is suitable both in excess and in the absence of a hormone. In addition, it is absolutely harmless.
the selection of an individual dose of iodine. Before going to sleep, apply 3 strips of iodine on the right forearm. Smears must be done on the outside. One strip should be pale: you need to hold the skin with cotton wool soaked in iodine, easily, once. The second strip should be thicker, of medium intensity. The third is even thicker. In the morning, look, what strips have disappeared without a trace, i.e. what dose of iodine the skin absorbed completely.
There are four options.
1. On the skin there is no trace of all three strips - it means that you have iodine deficiency in the body, and you should conduct a course with a dense color of iodine.
2. The trace is left from the thickest strip - it means your color is of medium density( the one that was completely digested by the body during the night).
3. Only the paleest strip disappears - this is your healing color.
4. You can see all three strips - it means iodine in the body is enough, but the thyroid gland is weakened( it uses iodine poorly).In this case, the " iodine massage " uses the most pale color.
After selecting the intensity of the iodine spot coloration, it is necessary to determine its size( the amount of solution of this concentration).It is also individual and based on the law of comparative anatomy. The size of the iodine spot should be equal to the size of the palm of your left hand.
Evening the first. Before going to bed, apply the same right forearm to the spot of iodine the size of your left palm( without fingers).The color should be of the intensity that you determined for yourself by the test. The evening of the second. Apply the same size and color stain to the left shin, to its outer part, approximately in the middle between the knee and the foot. The evening is the third. Do the same spot on the outer part of the right shin. People with bad blood vessels, weakened by the heart from this stain, may lose an iodine trace by morning.
Evening the fourth. Spot iodine on the outer part of the left forearm. This dose is shock. Here, iodine absorbs faster, since the stain is located close to the heart. After this basic feeding of the thyroid gland with iodine, we start to retreat slowly, gradually, so as not to bring down the work of the gland from a given rhythm. The evening is the fifth. We make the same spot on the left shin, i.e., somewhat further from the heart. The evening of the sixth. Finally, apply a spot of iodine before bedtime to the most remote place from the heart - the outer part of the right shin.
The course is over .Prescribing the recipe for "iodine massage", which normalizes the thyroid gland, former doctors set an indispensable condition - not a single day of interruption between applications. Missed evening crosses out all results. Resume "iodine massage" can only after 2-3 weeks from the selection of a dose.
To protect the thyroid from overloading with iodine, doctors advised never to rub iodine on wounds and scratches on the head and trunk. I was allowed to apply iodine only on the hands and feet. And it's no accident that current doctors advise to replace iodine with greenery.
A week after the end of the iodine course, inspect your calluses on the outside of your big toes. Corns, as a rule, soften and decrease in size. In advanced cases, "iodine massage" is repeated one month after the end of the previous one.
This method is harmless and does not cause undesirable side effects.