Treatment of warts with folk remedies and methods
Jul 04, 2018
2. Garlic. Daily rub warts with garlic.
3. Magnesia, powder. Daily 2 times, in the morning and in the evening, before the
meal take a powder of magnesia on the tip of the knife. Take a month.
4. Dandelion. Small young warts can be reduced with the juice of a dandelion.
5. Cut the apple in half with a thread. With both halves of the apple rub warts, fold the apple together again with halves and tie them with the same thread. Bury this apple in the ground or in the dung. When the apple rotates, the warts will disappear.- People's remedy.
6. On the silk thread knots in the air are knotted over each wart. Hide this thread in a fresh cut potato and bury it in the ground, so that no one knows. When the potatoes rot, the warts will disappear.- People's remedy.
7. Children's warts easily come down with artificial ice, in which ice cream is stored. Ask for a piece of ice, wrap it. At home, apply ice several times to the warts and hold it for a while, as far as it is tolerable. A few sessions are enough, and the warts will disappear.
8. Acetic acid. Every evening, before going to bed, drip drop of acetic acid from the pipette to the wart 1, taking care. Do not use more drops. Warts will soon begin to descend.
9. Take the remainder of the stem from the root of the cut corn. The point of the straw is to puncture the warts several times and at the same time to bury this straw in a damp place, up root. In a few days, when the straw rot, the warts will disappear. People's remedy.
10. Purity. Warts are lubricated by the juice squeezed out of celandine. The best juice is orange - near the root. After several wounds the surface of the wart turns black, it must be carefully trimmed with manicure scissors and continue to lubricate until the wart disappears completely.
11. Rowan. Mass of raw berries regularly applied to the wart.
12. Dry ice. Keep dry ice as much as you can. Wrap the rest of the ice in several layers of the newspaper and in cellophane and store in the freezer. After 2-3 hours, repeat, by evening again. Sometimes 3-4 procedures a day is enough to make the wart come down.
13. Spurge the spleen. Lubricate the juice of the plant warts. After several wounds the surface of the wart turns black, it must be carefully cut off with small scissors and continue to lubricate until the warts disappear completely.