How to drink water to lose weight - the rules of water intake
Mar 16, 2018
The desire to lose excess pounds often leads to the fact that a woman begins to adhere to a particular diet. In this case, it should be remembered that initially the weight goes mainly due to water loss. That's why you need to monitor the adequate amount of liquid to drink, so that the process of losing weight does not lead to such an adverse moment as dehydration. Considering some points allows you to explain how to drink water to lose weight.
The reasons for the need for fluid
- Calorie burning is impossible without the necessary amount of fluid, because a dehydrated organism can not fight fat.
- With the reduction of weight, the formation of toxins inevitably occurs, and only water is able to remove them from the body.
- Water - this is a very important component, because it is she who keeps the muscles in a tone, contributes to their reduction, and also lubricates the joints. This in turn helps to reduce muscle pain after the physical exertion needed for weight loss.
- In any healthy diet, large quantities contain fiber, normal digestion of which is impossible without the optimal amount of liquid.
- Water in conjunction with food intake leads to rapid saturation. But, as is known, one can not achieve this effect with a single liquid. Saturation is impossible without volume, calories and nutrients.
How much water does the body need?
Determine the amount of water you need and how you can drink it correctly based on the following:
- air temperature;
By the way, if the diet involves the use of foods in which large amounts of water( fruits, vegetables), then the volume of fluid is better to reduce.
You can take a calculator and measuring capacity to count the water you use, but this is not necessary, because nature itself is capable of prompting an answer. With enough water, urine will have a light yellow tint, but you should not forget that taking vitamin supplements or antibiotics can make your own adjustments.
And how much does it take to drink water so that it leads to harmful consequences and is it possible? Yes, this can happen if there is a neurotic disorder or excessive physical exertion. In the presence of such circumstances, a person drinks an increased amount of liquid, which in turn leads to the dissolution of electrolytes( sodium and potassium) in the blood so that the work of the heart, brain and muscles is disrupted.
People, professionally involved in sports, suffer from another problem - then a lot of sodium( salt) comes out. To maintain balance in the body, he even recommends the use of special drinks.
Tips for proper water consumption
Many people have heard that with the help of a lot of water you can lose weight, but not everyone knows this for certain, and it's unclear how to drink fluids to achieve the desired result. The following tips will help to understand the reasons for the irreplaceability of water:Suppressing appetite. Here everything is elementary simply: a glass of water drunk before a meal creates a certain sense of saturation, therefore, a person eats much less. Studies have shown that drinking water before eating causes the amount of eaten to drop by about 75 kcal. For a year this figure will result in a loss of 27 thousand kcal or 3.5 kg. And if you count for life. ..
The use of other fluids is not prohibited, but you should take into account that the diuretic adversely affects the general condition - it removes water from the body. Diuretics are all caffeinated and alcoholic drinks. When you use these kinds of liquids, you need to increase the amount of clean water you drink. By the way, if you drink a lot of water before a party, during and after it, this will avoid such unpleasant consequences of alcohol use as weakness and headache.
More on the role of water in diet in this video: