Treatment of apathy: how to fight, how to treat, apathy to life in women
Jun 12, 2018
Apathy is a state where a person does not want anything, he feels indifferent to what is happening around him. This state is accompanied by a complete lack of emotion, that is:
- when a person is hurt, it does not suffer from it;
- if something goes on with close people, it does not matter to him;
- he is not happy with success, good weather and all sorts of nice little things.
How to cure apathy for a week?
To understand how to deal with apathy, you need to first find out the cause of its occurrence, then, what it could be caused. In general, the cause of such an ailment can be: diseases, glut of emotions( both negative and positive), excessive communication with people, taking medications, crisis, emotional shock, stressful situation or some kind of conflict.
Apathy to life in women often appears due to unhappy love, this is due to the increased emotionality of girls and the habit of trusting the wrong people. They are comprehended by this illness because of the struggle of strong feelings inside: love and disappointment, which, mixing together, burn everything inside, and the lady is emotionally devastated. Also this ailment is peculiar to pregnant women, to notice it is not difficult. Ladies in the position of losing interest in everything new, they are bored, they cry and want to fall. In future mothers, the appearance of this is associated with raging hormones. To understand how to treat apathy in girls waiting for the birth of a baby, it is enough to fulfill the following recommendations:
- often take walks in the fresh air;
- do uncomplicated gymnastic exercises;
- pamper yourself with small pleasant trivia;
- surround the lady with attention and care.
For the treatment of apathy, one must try to control oneself and force oneself to look for positive things in what is happening. Considering that indifference comes after some turning point, after a nervous breakdown and exhaustion of emotions, it is necessary to stimulate a person to search for new goals, to gain joy in simple things.
How to cure apathy, there are many useful tips. Unfortunately, you can not get rid of it right after its appearance. This is a long process, but sometimes it is very pleasant, if you do not try to look for minuses in everything. For complete recovery, the nervous system needs to be strengthened and restored.
Usually, apathy is treated without medical intervention( the main thing is not to delay it so that the disease does not worsen).Victims of the disease recommend:
- spend more time in the fresh air;
- change the work schedule;
- to diversify the workflow;
- bring some innovations to the daily routine;
- to allocate time for rest and nothing to do;
- to do sports;
- take a bath with aromatic oil;
- to go traveling;
- go to the cinema( theater, museum);
- dedicate the day only to yourself;
- to think about what you want to accomplish in the near future, but it should be something not useful, but just pleasant and positive;
- to sleep;
- eat some kind of delicacy, without thinking about whether it will affect the figure or not;
- go on vacation.
When the illness is protracted, you need to see a doctor. After the examination, a method of treatment will be chosen, which may include psychotherapy( application of stressful techniques and hypnosis) and pharmacological correction of the condition. In the latter version, prescribe medications that reduce anxiety and affect mood improvement. But when taking antidepressants, you should not expect an immediate effect, since their effect is not immediately apparent. Doctors try to warn their patients about this, relying on the previous experience, when people threw to take prescribed medications only because they did not show their result immediately.
For those who feel like the body is weakened and the first signs of apathy appear, psychologists advise making some innovations in life, changing the diet and trying to reduce the impact of stress on the body.