Aloe Beneficial Properties
Jun 10, 2018
A loe is an plant, of which there are still so many legends about which even some doctors tell real myths, a plant whose one name is firmly associated with us with health, a plant that almost everyone who is with him whenor for medical purposes, tend to be a panacea for many and many ailments, the only means of rejuvenation and longevity. How to separate the truth from fiction? What to believe, and what should be treated with caution and distrust?
The aloe plant was already known many centuries ago. Thanks to the use of aloe jelly, the skin of the women of the Indian Mayan tribe on the Yucatan peninsula remained delicate and elastic for a long time. Indians of the Americas valued aloe for its ability to heal burns and prevent the occurrence of blisters. There is a legend according to which the Indians of the tribe of the Simenols, who from time immemorial populated the territory of present-day Florida, described the invigorating "fountain of youth", which consisted of the "water" flowing from the center of the cut of the leaves of the Aloe vera plant.
For a long time it was believed that aloe brings luck and turns Satan off. Hundreds of years ago, Africans hung Aloe vera bunches over the doors of their huts in the hope that the plant would scare the devil's spirits and prevent their invasion of the dwelling. Nowadays, the Egyptians are attaching aloe above the entrance to their modern homes as a symbol of hope, a good sign and good luck to those who live in them.
In Mexico, clay pots and vases with aloe growing in them are placed at the door of the house in order to inspire people with good feelings and give them good intentions. Moreover, Mexican businessmen hang aloe vodka in front of their offices, believing that thanks to this the visitor will bring them a successful deal and a profitable partnership.
In some countries, the aloe plant is wrapped in a shiny foil and handed this peculiar bouquet to the newlyweds. While the plant continues to throw out arrows and give new shoots, the couple will be accompanied by luck in their marital life.
Aloe vera has a truly unique vitality. After all, most plants, having been without water for several days, begin to wither, but this in no way refers to aloe. Moreover, when it is torn from the ground by the roots, large outer leaves die, but the water from them flows to the center of the plant, giving life to new shoots. Aloe vera can be without water for up to seven years, still continuing to shoot. Is not this a miracle?
Different types of aloe, cultivated in room conditions, are popular in folk medicine. This is evidenced by the usual name of the plant - the "doctor".
It is interesting that folk medicine recommends that before using leaves, do not water the aloe for twenty days, which creates artificial adverse conditions for the plant and thereby accelerates the synthesis of stimulants.
In the late 40's - early 50's, doctors raised the question of the possible use of aloe in the treatment of radiation lesions of the skin of varying severity. The first extensive clinical trials on white rats were conducted by Professor T. Rowe( USA).He developed various recipes for the preparation of medicinal extracts from aloe, including fresh jelly, solutions of jelly with different degrees of dilution, fresh skin from the leaves of aloe, dried skin, and leaves of the flower Aloe vera.
Studies T. Rowe convincingly demonstrated that aloe is a highly effective remedy. The healing time of cutaneous ulcers caused by X-ray irradiation was significantly reduced;when using aloe-containing ointments, the scar on the skin tissue was almost invisible. Subsequently, doctors in other countries, who conducted experiments on the treatment of serious burns and developing gangrene of extremities, came to similar results.
With chronic x-ray dermatitis of the head, compresses made from freshly cut aloe juice soothe the pain, after several weeks of regular application of aloe, complete regeneration of tissues in the affected areas occurred, and restoration of sensitivity, pigmentation and hair growth in these areas was also observed.
However, further study of various properties of the plant showed that preparations made from aloe leaves are suitable for treatment only for a short time. This is because the nature of the aloe juice is very diverse. This circumstance significantly complicates the conservation process, and therefore limits the use of the manufactured product, which usually should have a certain shelf life.
It should be noted that no one put forward proposals for improving the method of preserving aloe. Practitioners with great regret ascertained that after a few days the ointment containing jelly aloe in its composition, regardless of whether it was stored at room temperature or in a refrigerator, began to decompose and lose its healing power.
Failures that occurred when trying to preserve aloe, as well as developing new methods of treating various diseases with the help of strong medications, contributed to the almost total undermining of interest in aloe, causing a sense of hopelessness and frustration in the legitimacy of its therapeutic use.
However, in the late 60s of the XX century, in connection with the development of methods for the concentration and stabilization of the aloe vera, attention was again being paid to it. Stabilization prevented a decrease in the chemical activity of the plant, increasing the shelf life of its pharmaceutical storage and the effectiveness of the effect.
To date, aloe derivatives are included in medical and cosmetic preparations for skin and hair care, pharmacy creams for the treatment of burns and other skin lesions. Aloe is widely used by cosmetologists, hygienists, therapists, dentists, ophthalmologists and even veterinarians in the United States, Japan, Germany, Russia and other countries.
More than a thousand scientific and medical publications are devoted to the specific method of application and investigation of the effective effect of aloe on the human and animal organism.
In many clinics and laboratories of the world, numerous experiments are carried out related to the use of aloe in medical practice. Scientists are increasingly asserting that although one plant can not be a panacea for all diseases, from acne to venereal diseases, aloe has indeed a number of very important qualities that require further painstaking study.
In addition to the utilitarian role that aloe plays as a "first aid plant", indispensable in many cases for a home doctor curing various diseases, it is very decorative. Especially in this sense, the species Aloe vera differs. Unusual inflorescences of red and yellow flowers with their long curving stems, like strange candles in candlesticks, are an ornament of even the smallest apartment. No wonder the plant deserved the solemn name "candelabrum", suitable for palaces.
In the modern world it is difficult to imagine a person's life without drugs. But often a person forgets that using drugs, very much at risk: at the most inopportune moment in his body can show an undesirable side effect, since most modern drugs are created on the basis of active chemicals.
On the other hand, clinical studies have demonstrated that people who use aloe drugs receive the same quality treatment as with appropriate medication, but they do not risk themselves acquiring new diseases and do not face very unpleasant contraindications to the body.
Many specialists in the cultivation of aloe maintain that only plants with leaf lengths of up to one meter have effective therapeutic properties. At home, it is quite possible to use even shorter bushes. Growing a plant in a pot inevitably leads to its reduction, the so-called dwarfism, so aloe, if they so desire, can not reach the sizes that they would have when planted in the open ground.
Finished medicines containing aloe can be purchased at the pharmacy without a prescription. However, caution should be exercised, the possibilities of aloe with the nature of the disease should be correlated. Aloe preparations are used as a stimulant for various diseases and for increasing the body's resistance. Aloe helps to increase the number of erythrocytes, hemoglobin, partially leukocytes, improves the general condition of the body, increases appetite.
The industry produces a number of medicines containing aloe juice. Among them - liquid aloe extract in ampoules for injections. They are treated by courses with a break of 2-3 months. Liniment aloe( creamy mass) is designed to prevent and treat skin lesions with radiation therapy. Aloe syrup with iron is taken with anemia 1 / 2-1 teaspoon per day with 1/4 cup water. The course of treatment is 15-30 days.
Aloe leaves contain bitter tastes of complex glycosides, vitamins, phytoncides, enzymes, mucous and resinous substances, a whole complex of trace elements, potassium, calcium, magnesium, polysaccharides and other compounds.
In cosmetics, juice and pulp of aloe leaves are used. Especially valuable properties are the preparations obtained from biostimulated juice of leaves. Cut aloe leaves are washed with boiled water and placed in a dark and cool place( in the bottom of the refrigerator) with a temperature of 4-8 ° C for 12 days.
In such unfavorable conditions, they begin to develop special substances - biological stimulants, which excite the extinct life of cells. Juice obtained from the leaves of aloe, also contains biostimulants, which, getting into the body of a sick person, stimulate the vital activity of its cells. Biostimulated aloe juice has a tonic, refreshing, soothing and softening effect on the skin, accelerates the regeneration and the formation of new cells, is used for any skin, including with enlarged capillaries.
Aloe is indispensable in the treatment of surgical diseases. Skin trauma of any origin, whether it is an operating suture or an ordinary scratch, heals much better if it is treated with aloe.
In well-equipped hospitals, aloe juice is processed in a centrifuge to remove impurity particles, then it is combined with an American-made "Aloe Activator" preparation, the resulting solution moistens the surgical dressing and puts it on the wound. The dressing is changed every 12 hours. The application of this solution halves the healing time of the wound.
At home, frozen aloe can be used. According to experts, this helps reduce the inflammatory process and accelerate the recovery of the skin. For those who suffer from acne and acne, it is recommended first to clean the surface of the skin in the contaminated area of the face with exfoliating means with benzene peroxide, then apply such ice( as if it is a compress) to this place and keep it for five minutes, after which it is necessary to wash and clean againskin. In itself, this process is not curative, but as an adjuvant, it greatly contributes to a good skin cleansing.
There is evidence in the literature that aloe cures epithelioma( mucous membrane of the larynx and lower lip).For this, one must apply to the affected areas every 4-5 hours for 2 weeks the flesh from the middle of the leaf or make lotions from the aloe juice, changing them every 2 hours. And the effect is only fresh aloe juice;ointments and other drugs are powerless here.
Interested in the possibilities of aloe, the doctors of the narcological dispensary in Poznan( Poland) conducted a kind of experiment. A group of patients were prescribed preparations containing flower pollen rich in amino acids, vitamins, proteins. In addition, they were prescribed daily use of aloe juice. The report on the experiment said that aloe was used to purify the body of toxins and toxins. The rest of the products contributed to the improvement of metabolism, served to supplement the body, increase energy and tone, and also as auxiliary "bricks" to rebuild the immune system. The results of the experiment showed that the rehabilitation process for those treated with aloe juice and preparations containing pollen was much faster.
It remains only to hope that.anyone in the near future will consider it expedient to repeat this experiment in an independent scientific study to verify the results obtained.
Traditional sphere of application of aloe - treatment of catarrhal diseases. Aloe is prescribed to patients with tuberculosis, bronchitis, tracheitis. Tincture of aloe softens cough, aloe juice is buried in the nose in acute and chronic rhinitis, as well as with otitis.
Warning! With diseases of the liver, gall bladder, during pregnancy, uterine bleeding, with hemorrhoids, hypertension, severe cardiovascular diseases, preparations of aloe inside should not be taken!
How to treat with aloe
The most famous home remedy based on aloe juice is prepared from a mixture of fresh juice, honey and cahors( components are taken in the amount of 150 g, 250 g and 350 g, respectively).Leaves better to take biostimulated. Take the drug for 1 tablespoon 3 times a day. Especially effective in the situation when it is required to mobilize all the body's defenses( serious trauma, severe burn, poisoning, serious illness, for example, tuberculosis), and also at the stage of recovery after a serious illness. The duration of the course is 2 weeks.
Important to know: application inside any biostimulator requires compliance with the principle of increasing and decreasing doses. You can not immediately take the maximum dose or cut the reception drastically. You can use this scheme: in the first 2 days it is recommended to take 1 spoonful of the remedy, then 2 days to 2, then 2 days to 3, then 2 days to 2, 2 days to 1 and end the reception.
This is the most common disease in middle-aged and elderly people. Excess cholesterol in the blood( accumulating in the body mainly due to irrational nutrition with a predominance in the diet of animal fats, sweets) leads to the deposition of "lime" on the walls of the blood vessels, which is fraught with such serious complications as myocardial infarction and stroke. In patients with atherosclerosis, chronic ischemic heart disease( CHD) often develops.
When atherosclerosis occurs, the lumen of the blood vessels narrows, primarily the cardiac and cerebral vasculature.
If clinically atherosclerosis does not manifest itself or is manifested by mild symptoms( memory loss, intermittent headaches, recurrent pains in the area of the heart), it is not too late to suspend this process or to reduce its painful manifestations. And here, along with other anti-sclerotic drugs, aloe can come to the rescue. So take note of the following recipes:
- alcoholic tincture with aloe and arnica.1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 1 teaspoon of arnica flowers, 1 tablespoon of St. John's wort and 300 ml of alcohol.
Grind cooked herbs and pour them with alcohol. Put for infusion for 3-4 days in the sun, then tincture strain through a double layer of gauze. Prepared medicine take 10 drops per 2 cups( water) 3 times daily before meals. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks. This tincture is useful for those suffering from cardiosclerosis( as well as angina pectoris);
- a decoction for the strengthening of blood vessels.1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 4 tablespoons of a highlander bird, 2 tablespoons of St. John's wort, 1 teaspoon of heather and 2 tablespoons of oats.
Clean and rinse oats under running cold running water, then pour it with room-temperature water and put on strong fire. Let it boil and immediately remove from heat. Place the infusion into a dark cool place for 12 hours. Cut the herbs, including aloe, with the prepared broth of oats, cook for 10 minutes and insist for another half an hour. Strain. Take medicine 4 tablespoons 3 times a day: 2 tablespoons before meals and 2 tablespoons after meals.
This drug strengthens the blood vessels, which makes it possible to prevent the development of complications.
In addition to this, folk medicine offers the following anti-sclerotic recipes:
- warty birch.50 g of leaves pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist 10 minutes, filter. Take 200 ml per day( breaking this dose into 3 doses), adding to each dose 1 tablespoon of dandelion preparation on honey;
- prepare the composition: garlic sowing( bulbs) - 1 piece, lemon ordinary( fruits) - 1 pc. Evenly grind everything on a grater, pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist in a closed vessel for 2 days. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day;
- mountain ash. Juice from fresh berries take 3-4 times a day before meals. Or: 2 g of ashberry bark boil 2 hours in 500 ml of water. Cool and take 30 drops 3 times daily before meals;
- walnut. Eat 100 g per day for one and a half months;
- pansy( three-color violet).Prepare tea: 15 grams of dry herbs for 1 cup of boiling water. Take 1 glass 2-3 times a day;
- lily of the valley. Prepare the tincture: take a dry ladder and alcohol in a ratio of 1:10.Take 20 drops 2-3 times a day;
- onions. Regularly enter it into the diet;
- peppermint. Fresh and dried leaves and flowers are used as a condiment for salads, soups, vegetable, meat, fish dishes, for flavoring tea blends, sauces.
Chronic ischemic heart disease( IHD) with angina pectoris
Angina pectoris, or angina pectoris, manifests itself as constrictive pain in the heart area. Often pain gives( irradiates) in the left arm, shoulder blade, shoulder, sometimes in the neck.
Vaginal pain almost always occurs suddenly, but often there are precursors: pressure;"Podzhimanie", other unpleasant sensations in the heart. If this is actually an attack of angina pectoris( rather than bouts of vegetative dystonia), then painful( compressive) sensations quickly become intense;they last a few minutes. The attack, which did not pass for half an hour, is suspicious of the development of myocardial infarction.
Here are some medicines that will be useful for those suffering from angina:
- prepare the tincture: 1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 1 teaspoon of arnica flowers;
- a decoction of aloe and hawthorn. Take: 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 10 tablespoons of hawthorn, 3 tablespoons of St. John's wort and 3 liters of water.
Place the St. John's wort and hawthorn in enameled dishes and pour boiling water. Ware( preferably a saucepan) wrap with something warm and leave for 2 days, after which the infusion strain through gauze. Add aloe vera juice to this infusion. Take 1/2 cup 4 times a day for
15 minutes before meals. This infusion Russian healers are considered one of the best medicines for angina( and coronary heart disease with other clinical manifestations).
After the myocardial infarction with a view to strengthening the cardiac vessels and improving their function, the following remedies are recommended:
- berry-herbal decoction.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 3 teaspoons of calendula officinalis, 2 teaspoons oregano, 1 teaspoon elderberry and 1 teaspoon of St. John's wort perfumed.
Shredded calendula, oregano, elderberry, St. John's wort boil with steep boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Then cool the solution. Add the aloe juice and strain it. Take the broth in a cold form 1 tablespoon 4 times a day;
- tincture: 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 3 tablespoons of spruce needles, 2 tablespoons of cedar cones, 2 liters of water, 30 drops of alcoholic tincture of St. John's wort and 2 raw eggs.
Whisk eggs and mix them with St. John's wort. Simultaneously, spruce needles and cedar cones boil on low heat for 20-30 minutes( until they become soft).Decoction to cool and then combine all components, including aloe juice. Do not mix the broth with the eggs in hot form( otherwise the protein will curdle).
Take medicine within 2 weeks of 1 teaspoonful after eating. Then the dose should be gradually increased: during the 3-4 weeks, 2 teaspoons, during the 5 th week - 4 teaspoons, then reduce the dose in reverse order. The course of treatment will prevent the emergence of new bouts of the disease.
- herbal decoction.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 tablespoon of St. John's wort, 1 tablespoon of chamomile, 1 tablespoon of horsetail and 500 ml of water.
Collect the shredded herbs with steep boiling water and allow to brew for 20 minutes. Strain. Add to the cooled decoction of aloe juice. Prepared dose of medicine take for 1 day. Drink the medicine slowly, in small sips, holding the liquid for a few seconds in the mouth. The course of treatment is 7-10 days. It is best to take the medicine before meals( and in the morning on an empty stomach).
- berry-herbal decoction.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 3 teaspoons of calendula officinalis, 2 teaspoons of oregano, 1 teaspoon of elderberry and 1 teaspoon of St. John's wort.
Calendula, oregano, elderberry, St. John's wort boil with steep boiling water, put on fire and boil for 10 minutes. In the cooled solution, filtered through gauze 2 times, add the juice of aloe. Take the medicine in a cold form for 1 tablespoon 4 times a day.
In this well-known disease, the following agents containing aloe are advisable:
- potato-mint mixture. To prepare the medicine, take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 potato, 2 tablespoons of St. John's wort, 1 tablespoon of mint and 500 ml of water.
Shredded herbs with steep boiling water, cover and let stand for 2 hours in a dark cool place. Strain. A small potato to pass through a meat grinder and squeeze out the juice. Add the potato juice and aloe juice to the cooled infusion and mix everything well. The mixture should be used 2 tablespoons 5-6 times a day for 1 hour before meals or 2-3 hours after meals;
- tincture of St. John's wort, aloe and valerian root.1 tablespoon of aloe, 1 small root of valerian, 1 teaspoon of St. John's wort, 1 teaspoon of sage and 100 ml of alcohol.
All ingredients to grind and insist in alcohol 16-18 days. Ready tincture( letting her pre-brew for 5 days) pass through the filter. Before going to bed, moisten in a tincture a cotton swab and sniff for 30 seconds alternately in each nostril. This procedure should be done within 2-3 weeks( do not allow interruptions in treatment).After a week, your condition will noticeably improve( headaches will occur, sleep will improve, normalize or significantly lower blood pressure);
- tincture with aloe and nettle.1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 5 tablespoons of fresh nettle, 1 tablespoon of St. John's wort and 350 ml of alcohol.
Grind the herbs, add vodka to them and pour into glassware, closing it. First, 1 day medication insist on the sun, then remove it for 5 days in a dark place. Finish the tincture and filter. Take a tincture of 2 teaspoons on an empty stomach and 2 teaspoons before bed. Keep the tincture should not be more than 1 month and only in the refrigerator.
In hypertensive medicine, folk medicine also uses such tools:
- adonis spring( gorichvet).2 tablespoons of dry raw material pour 500 ml of boiling water, insist 1 hour( wrapped), drain. Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day before meals in a warm form;
- European olive. Crushed fresh olive leaves insist on alcohol( 1: 2) for 10 days, filter. Take 10-30 drops 3-5 times a day;
is a noble laurel. In the evening 3-5 leaves of a laurel of small size to lower in a thermos and to fill in with 1 glass of boiled water. Half an hour before breakfast, pour half of cooked infusion from the thermos and drink. The remaining amount of medicine should be taken before dinner;
- lemon and garlic. Take for a rule to eat every morning on an empty stomach for 1 month on 1 dessert spoon of freshly prepared gruel from one lemon and one head of garlic;
- cinnamon.1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon mixed with 0.5 liters of kefir. Take 1 glass 2 times a week;
- common horseradish and lemon. Mix 1 glass of honey, 1 glass of carrot juice, 1 glass of horseradish and 1-2 lemons juice. Infuse the mixture tightly closed in a dark cool place for 2-3 days and take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for 15 minutes before meals.
Vegetosovascular dystonia, or neurovascular dystonia, or vegetative dystonia, is one of the many manifestations of functional disorders of the nervous system, united by a common name - neuroses. They become more and more a mass phenomenon in our life.
Symptoms of this disease are permanent or occur paroxysmally. And complaints usually have about the same "color" or are "motley".
Common complaints for vegetovascular neurosis: fatigue, general malaise, a decline in the productivity of both physical and mental labor, a bad mood. Periodically the condition worsens, but it alternates with "light" days.
Many patients anticipate a change in weather, atmospheric pressure. With these or other physical or nervous strains, emotional experiences, the patients then pale, then blush. Blood pressure can be normal, but it can, that often happens, "jump", rising to 160 / 80-85 mm Hg. Art. In this case, the pulse can be increased to 90 or more beats per minute. Vegetosovascular dystonia can also occur against the background of psychasthenia, hysteria, and other neuroses.
Such patients can get good help from their indoor aloe flower if you use the following recipes:
- cornflower blueberry with aloe and motherwort.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1/2 tablespoon of cornflower flowers, 1/2 tablespoon of St. John's wort, 1 teaspoon of motherwort and 3 glasses of water.
Dried and crushed flowers of cornflower and St. John's wort brew with steep boiling water and leave to infuse for 10 minutes, after which the pot of herbs to put on a strong fire, and when the water boils, cook the medicine for 20 minutes, but already on low heat. Chill the cooled broth and add aloe juice there. Take 1/3 cup 1 time a day after half an hour after a meal. The course of treatment - 10 days, then 10 days break, after which the treatment resume. So repeat 2 more times. And the result will not slow down;
- alcoholic tincture with thyme and aloe.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 300 ml of alcohol, 500 ml of carrot juice, 200 g of sugar, 3 tablespoons of thyme and 2 tablespoons of St. John's wort perfumed. All components are combined, mixed well and leave to stand for 3 days in a cool place in a tightly closed container. Then press the tincture and strain. Take 50 ml 2 times a day for 40 minutes before eating;
is a remedy for good sleep.1 teaspoon of aloe juice, 1 glass of honey and 1 glass of water. Mix aloe juice with honey and pour warm water. Prepared drink should be taken 1 hour before going to bed( in addition, this "tea" contributes to the normalization of bowel function);
- tincture: 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 500 ml of carrot juice, 300 ml of alcohol, 200 g of sugar, 3 tablespoons of thyme and 2 tablespoons of St. John's wort perfumed.
Connect all components and mix well. Leave to infuse in a cool place for 3 days in a tightly closed container, then wring out the tincture and strain. Take 50 ml 2 times a day for 40 minutes before meals. This tincture has a good soothing effect, relieves spasm of the blood vessels of the head and l.strengthens the nervous system. Apply this tincture should be no more than once a week.
In addition, the following drugs have a good soothing effect on the nervous system:
- a deviant peony.1 tablespoon chopped roots pour 500 ml of vodka, insist 7 days. Strain and take 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day;
- three-color violet( pansies).20 g of dry grass pour 200 ml of boiling water, boil in a water bath for 15 minutes, insist 45 minutes, strain, squeeze, add boiled water to 200 ml. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day;
is a lily.30 g of dried flowers pour 100 ml of vodka. To sustain a day, strain. Take 30 drops 3 times a day;
- hemlock spotted. His powder take 0.06 g in the morning and evening with sugar, gradually increasing the dose to 0.6 g per reception.
Headache can be observed in a variety of ailments( hypertension, migraine, etc., etc.).In most cases, headache may help aloe. We offer the following recipes:
- aloe and potato infusion.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 3 fresh potatoes and 300 ml of broth chistel. Potatoes( together with peel) thoroughly rinse with a brush, dry and cut into thin slices. Turn the slices through the meat grinder. Pour the juice into a glass jar, add the broth of celandine and aloe juice( 1 tablespoon of celandine for cooking broth pour water and cook over low heat for 20-30 minutes, then cool and strain).Take the prepared medicine 50 ml 2 times a day for 2 months( the remedy helps with systematic headaches);
- an infusion of aloe and lilac.1 tablespoon of alo juice, 1 tablespoon of lilac leaves and 3 tablespoons of celandine. Leave the leaves of lilac and celandine with boiling water. Cover and put for infusion for 20-30 minutes( in a dark cool place).Infuse the infusion and add the juice of aloe. Take the medicine 1 teaspoon 3 times a day before meals;
- aloe and strawberry.1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 50 g fresh strawberries and 300 ml decoction of celandine. Strawberry well rinse, remove the stems and pass the berries through the meat grinder. The resulting gruel mix with filtered and heated decanter and aloe vera on a water bath.
Take a decoction of 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals or in between meals. This medicine removes spasms of the brain, cures the headache, well helps with migraine( relieves headache, nausea and vomiting).
Here are some other recipes that folk medicine uses to relieve the headache:
- common oregano. It is recommended to snort powdered her leaves. Or cook the infusion: 1 tablespoon of dry herbs pour 500 ml of boiling water, leave for 1 hour, drain. Take 1 glass 2-3 times a day;
- black henbane.1 teaspoon leaves pour 500 ml of boiling water, leave for 1 hour. Strain and take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day;
- tobacco.1 tablespoon of leaves pour 100 ml of vodka, insist 10 days, drain. Take 1 drop per 100 ml of water 2-3 times a day;peppermint. Pasta from it is recommended to use as a compress on the forehead or gently rub it into the area of the temples. During this procedure it is desirable to be in a darkened room. If after 20 minutes there is no improvement, repeat the procedure.
In the postinsult state, paralysis of one degree or another( lower or upper extremities) often develops in patients. Violations of speech are often observed, etc. Often remains high blood pressure. Patients are concerned about regular headaches.
In addition to the appointment of a neurologist, traditional healers recommend using aloe. You can use the following recipes:
- tincture.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 3 tablespoons of spruce needles, 2 tablespoons of cedar cones, 2 liters of water, 30 drops of alcoholic tincture of St. John's wort, 2 raw eggs.
Whisk eggs and mix them with St. John's wort. In parallel, spruce needles and cedar cones boil on low heat for 20-30 minutes until they become soft. The resulting broth cool, after which all the components are combined( in any case do not mix the hot broth with the eggs, otherwise the protein will curdle).
Take the medication 1 teaspoonful after eating for 2 weeks, then gradually increase the dose and take the medicine for 2 more weeks for 2 teaspoons, for the 5th week - 4 teaspoons, then start to lower the dosein reverse order.
This drug helps the patient prevent the occurrence of repeated strokes. And it will help alleviate the painful symptoms;
- alcohol tincture with thyme and aloe;
- decoction for strengthening the vessels.1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 4 tablespoons of a highlander bird, 2 tablespoons of St. John's wort, 1 teaspoon of heather, 2 tablespoons of oats.
Clean and rinse the oats under cold running water, then pour it with room-temperature water and put on strong fire. Allow the feed to boil and immediately remove it from the heat, leaving it to infuse in a dark cool place for 12 hours. Finely chopped herbs, including aloe, pour the decoction of oats and cook the mixture for 10 minutes, then let it brew for 30 minutes. Strain the medicine.
Take this medicine 4 tablespoons 3 times a day: 2 tablespoons before meals, and the remaining 2 tablespoons - after eating.
This tool strengthens blood vessels, which helps prevent repeated bleeding in the brain.
If you have high blood pressure and repeated headaches, use those aloe preparations, the recipes of which were given in the previous chapters.
Pour 50 g of crushed aloe leaves 1 cup of boiled water at room temperature, infuse for 4-6 hours, then strain;take infusion of 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
In gastric diseases( especially with dyspepsia), the infusion of leaves of the century is better to combine with the wormwood broth( 10 g. Per 150 ml) in such concentration: 1 part of wormwood in 5 parts of aloe;The dose of reception is the same as when taking infusion only from aloe.
To normalize the functional activity of the stomach and intestines, instead of infusion or decoction, you can also drink fresh aloe juice( or in combination with wormwood) - 20 drops per spoonful of water, 3 times daily before meals.
For gastritis, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer, chronic liver and gallbladder diseases, stomach catarrh, it is recommended to take 1 teaspoonful of juice 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 1-2 months.
Also with gastritis: 100 grams of aloe juice mixed with 100 grams of honey, take a mixture of 2 teaspoons 2 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
You can prepare alcoholic tincture: half a glass of chopped leaves are covered with a glass of sugar and kept in a dark place for 3 days, then poured with vodka or red wine and insist another day, then squeeze and filter the tincture. Store it in the refrigerator, and take, like juice, 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
Another method of preparing tinctures - it is especially useful when starting an ulcer or for the prevention and treatment of chronic ulcers. Leaves are taken from a plant 3-5 years of age. Before cutting, the plant does not water for 2 weeks. Cut off the leaves put in a dark, cool and well-ventilated place. Then 500 grams of leaves are scrolled through a meat grinder, mixed with 500 g of honey, heated in a boiling water bath to 50-60 ° C, from time to time stir. Then add 0.5 liters of natural red wine. Insist also in a dark cool place for a week, occasionally shaking the contents. Scheme of admission: the first week - 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for an hour before meals;the second and third week - 1 tablespoon 3 times a day. The course of treatment lasts 3 weeks.
With a stomach ulcer, a mixture of juices from different plants can be used. Take the juices of cabbage, beets, radishes, aloe, mix them in equal parts by volume, add Cahors and this mixture is cooked in the oven for 6 hours. Drink to 50 g. 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is continued until the mixture is fully used.
It is also possible to take fresh juice( 5-10 ml for half an hour before meals 2-3 times a day) - after consulting with the doctor in case of chronic gastritis accompanied by constipation, peptic ulcer, during the recovery period after the transferred dysentery, to increase the immuneproperties in infectious diseases, to improve appetite.
With constipation, it is preferable to regulate intestinal function with phyto-drugs. Plant laxatives contain anthraglikozidy - these substances are included in the chemical composition of the aloe juice and have a mild but effective effect on the intestine.
Aloe preparations are prescribed for chronic constipation in the form of a powder( 0.05-0.2 g per reception), dry and thick extract( 0.02-0.1 g) in tablets, as well as tinctures( 20 drops per reception).Laxative effect is manifested, as a rule, 8-10 hours after admission.
As a result of numerous scientific experiments on the study of the therapeutic effect of aloe vera on the gastrointestinal tract, it was found that the juice of this plant is well tolerated and does not cause any side effects.
However, poorly purified, containing yellow milky juice( gum) product in some people can cause a negative reaction. Experts believe that the ratio is safe when the content of yellow milky juice does not exceed 50-300 parts per 1,000,000. Nevertheless, small amounts of aloin, the main component of the gum, improve the value of the curative beverage, since aloin promotes the removal of toxins through the intestinal tract.
With poor digestion, it is recommended to drink 2-3 drops per day 8-9 drops of fresh aloe juice.
Suffering chronic constipation and gastritis with low acidity, it is recommended to take fresh aloe juice inside 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
With gastric and duodenal ulcer, with chronic liver and gallbladder diseases with dyspepsia, stomach catarrh, poor digestion and loss of strength, it is recommended to use a tincture of aloe vera and honey.
With gastritis it is useful to drink aloe juice for 1-2 months. Take the juice for two teaspoons 2 times a day for 30 minutes before meals. You can also finely chop thick aloe leaves, squeeze them to get 100 g of juice, then mix them with 100 g of honey and take this composition 2 teaspoons 2 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
People with a sick stomach experience relief, consuming up to 200 g of aloe juice per day. It is not recommended to drink the whole portion at once in a single dose, it is better to take 30-50 g several times a day. In this case, aloe is kept in the stomach all the time and has its curative and protective effect throughout the day.
With chronic constipation, the evaporated aloe juice( sabur) helps - 0.1-0.3 g per night. The laxative effect occurs after 8-10 hours. This is due to the fact that in the alkaline environment of the rectum in the presence of bile the anthroglycosides are split into arabinose and aloe-emodin and cause an abundant soft stool. It should, however, be remembered that the use of large doses of sabur and aloe juice can inhibit peristalsis and cause inflammation of the large intestine.
Gastritis( inflammation of the stomach) can be acute and chronic. Most often, the disease occurs due to inappropriate nutrition or because of poisoning, as a rule, due to the use of inferior foods.
In acute gastritis, patients complain of pain in the stomach, discomfort in the epigastric region, burning sensation in the upper abdomen, nausea, sometimes vomiting, belching. Usually these complaints appear 2-3 hours after meals.
Chronic gastritis can occur with normal, increased or decreased acidity of gastric juice. Patients are disturbed by a feeling of heaviness in the epigastric region, a feeling of belly distension, belching( possibly air) food, bad taste in the mouth and the smell of rotten eggs from the mouth, regurgitation, nausea - usually after eating. The appetite is broken.
In the treatment of gastritis, aloe is also used. Here what preparations are applied here:
- fresh juice of an aloe receive on 1 teaspoon
2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before meal. The course of treatment is 15-30 days;
- aloe and water: 100 g of aloe leaves and 1/2 l.water. Before preparing this medicine, put the leaves of aloe in the refrigerator for 3 days, then chop them and pour warm boiled water. Put on a weak fire and bring to a boil( but do not expose to boiling!).After cooling, strain. Take a medicine 1 teaspoon 3 times a day. The course of treatment is from 30 to 45 days. Such courses are recommended to be carried out during the year 3-4 times;
- tincture: 1/2 liter of fresh aloe juice and 0.5 liters of alcohol. First, soak the leaves of aloe in the refrigerator for 8 days. After that, scroll through the meat grinder and squeeze out the juice. Prepared juice mix with alcohol and let it brew for two weeks in a dark place. And then take a ready tincture of 1 teaspoon 2 times a day for 30 minutes before eating;
- infusion "home"( from pains in the stomach and its disorders): 1 tablespoon of crushed aloe leaves and the same amount of chopped celandine leaves. Squeeze out the juice from them. Take 1 drop of celandine juice and aloe juice( per 1 cup of boiled water) 2 times a day for 15 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is one week.
In addition to these drugs, you can( and as an addition to them) use the following tools:
- collection: linden flowers - 1 part;
flax seed - 2 parts;
licorice root - 2 parts.
1 tablespoon of the collection pour 1 cup of boiled water, boil for 10 minutes. Take 3/4 cup 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before eating;
- mountain ash. Fresh juice from its fruits or fresh berries are taken with a reduced acidity of gastric juice( with chronic gastritis);
- alder. Prepare the tea: 2 pieces of alder and one part of the mountaineer snake.2 teaspoons mixture pour 1 cup boiling water, insist 1 hour. Strain and take 1/3 cup 3 times a day;
- common yarrow;20 g of grass pour
2 cups of water, boil for 15 minutes, insist 45 minutes, strain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for half an hour before meals( with reduced acidity of gastric juice);
- chamomile pharmacy: 1 tablespoon dried flowers pour 1 cup boiling water, insist for 1 hour, strain. Take 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day
( with increased acidity of gastric juice - with chronic gastritis).
Peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum
About the symptomatology and treatment of this pathology of the stomach and duodenal with a golden mustache and other folk remedies we wrote in the first book.
But with this disease, help can be obtained using aloe preparations:
- composition: take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 glass of water. Dissolve honey in 1 glass of warm boiled water and add aloe juice to it. Prepared in this way, take a glass of 1 glass for 1.5 hours before meals or 3 hours after eating. The course of treatment is from 1.5 to 2 months;
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of hibiscus flowers, 1 tablespoon of Pelargonium leaves, 100 ml of aloe juice, 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 glasses of water.
Grind and chop herbs with steep boiling water. Leave to stand for 3 hours. Strain and dissolve honey in honey, add aloe juice. Take a medicine for 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day for half an hour before meals;
- aloe liquid extract( for injection).The extract is injected subcutaneously daily with 1 ml( the maximum daily dose of the drug is 3-4 ml).Children under 5 years are prescribed 0.2-0.3 ml, over 5 years - 0.5 ml. The course of treatment consists of 30-50 injections( at the discretion of the attending physician).If injections for the patient turn out to be painful, then inject 0.5 ml of a 2% solution of novocaine. Repeated courses of treatment( according to indications) are carried out after a 2-3-month break.
Note. This drug is contraindicated in severe cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, pregnancy, acute gastrointestinal disorders, far-reaching forms of kidney disease;
- composition: 1.5 kg of crushed leaves of aloe in the age of 3 to 5 years, 2.5 kg of honey of May, 5 liters of red wine( 16-18 ° С).Aloe, before use, do not pour 3 days.
All put in a glass container, mix and put in a dark cool place for 5 days. The bank should be tightly closed. Take in the following order: the first 5 days for 1 teaspoon per day, and all subsequent days 3 times a day for 1 hour before meals for 1 tablespoon.
The peculiarity of this mixture is that in the first days of taking it, the patient has an unusual appetite( this medicine is considered effective in the treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis).
A good supplement to medical prescriptions is the following recipe:
juice from fresh leaves of plantain - 100 g;
juice from fresh aloe leaves - 100 g;
juice from fresh rhubarb leaves - 100 g;
juice from fresh cabbage leaves - 100 g;
honey bee( light tone) - 750 g.
All thoroughly mix until smooth and take 50-100 ml 3-5 times a day( this medicine also helps with diseases such as gastritis, anemia, stomach cancer).Children are given 1-2 tablespoons 3-4 times a day.
Enteritis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the small intestine. This disease can occur either alone or in combination with chronic colitis( in which the mucosa of the large intestine is affected), which is often the case. At the same time, the immune system is visibly impaired.
Chronic enterocolitis often has a recurrent course. It is characterized by pain in the abdomen, often before the act of defecation, a violation of the stool( often abundant, 3-5 times a day, mushy or liquid, with an admixture of mucus, sometimes blood), flatulence. There may be false desires with the escape of gases, less often - a tendency to constipation. Depending on the lesion of this or that part of the intestine, the pain may be in one or another part of the abdomen. There is an alternation of diarrhea and constipation. When you feel your stomach is often swollen and painful. Of the general symptoms should be noted a violation of the general condition: malaise, fatigue, weakness, decreased appetite, weight loss.
From the preparations of aloe in the treatment of this disease deserve the following:
- composition: 100 g of aloe leaves and 4 tablespoons of honey. Freshly cut aloe leaves to stand in the refrigerator for 2 weeks, after which they need to squeeze out the juice and mix it with honey. Obtained in this way, take a medicine for 1 tablespoon half an hour before meals( with chronic constipation).After 2 days, the dose should be reduced by half;
- tincture: 12 l of aloe juice and 12 l of alcohol. First, the aloe leaf can stand in the refrigerator for 8 days, then scroll it through the meat grinder and squeeze out the juice. Mix it with alcohol and let it brew for two weeks. Take this tincture 1 teaspoon 2 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
For the treatment of enteritis, colitis and enterocolitis, folk medicine recommends the following herbal remedies:
- garlic. Admission 2-3 times a day for 1-2 cloves, best with yogurt;
is a blackthorn. Freshly squeezed fruit juice is useful in gastrointestinal diseases. Decoction: 6-8 dried blackthorn fruits pour 200 ml of water, boil 20 minutes, insist 1 hour, strain. Drink 30-50-70 ml 3 times a day;
is an elm leaf. A tablespoon of crushed bark pour 500 ml of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Insist 1 hour, strain and drink 30-50 ml 3 times a day;
- blackberry( coumarica).2 tablespoons of leaves pour 500 ml of boiling water and insist for 1 hour. Strain. Drink 4 times a day for 30-50 ml( for the preparation of infusion can also use the roots);
is a lemon. To cleanse the intestine and facilitate its work, make enemas from hot water with 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice added to 2.5 liters of water. Enema should be done 3 consecutive days - 3 times a day, then 3 times in 2 days and so on, until it stays 1 time per week;
is an aloe. With chronic constipation, aloe juice is taken 1-2 teaspoons 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 1-2 months.
Hepatitis is acute and chronic. Acute hepatitis is most often represented by Botkin's disease( viral hepatitis).In case of untimely or not very active treatment of acute hepatitis, the latter often becomes chronic.
In general, hepatitis is a common name for inflammatory processes in the liver. Almost all types of hepatitis are accompanied by jaundice. With long-term liver diseases, the skin and eye proteins often acquire a yellowish green color. With chronic hepatitis, patients tend to note severity in the right upper quadrant, sometimes pain.
In the complex treatment of liver diseases, aloe is also prominent. Let's list its preparations:
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of aloe, 1 tablespoon of peppermint leaves, 2 tablespoons of spice grass and 1 tablespoon of St. John's wort.
Prepared herbs chop and pour water at room temperature. Boil the raw material in a water bath for 10 minutes. Then allow to settle solution for 20 minutes, then strain. Take infusion of 3 tablespoons 4 times a day( with chronic inflammatory diseases of the liver);
- infusion( herbal tea): take 1 tablespoon of aloe, 1 teaspoon of immortelle crushed with flower and 1 teaspoon of St. John's wort perfumed
. Blend these herbs with 1 glass of warm floor and leave the clock at 7-8( better at night, covering the promise than-or).After this time, bring the mixture to a boil and strain.
Take the medicine with '/ 2 cups as a tea, sweetening it to taste with lime honey or sugar. The first week is recommended to take this tea up to 6-7 times a day( gradually), and in the second week, reduce the amount of tea taken up to 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 2 weeks. It is recommended to repeat the same course of treatment after a 3-month break.
When carrying out these courses of treatment, the prescribed diet should be strictly observed( sharply limit the intake of salted, exclude from the diet acute and fried);
- broth: 1 tablespoon of aloe, 1 tablespoon of cherry leaves, 1 tablespoon of St. John's wort perfumed flowers and add 3 cups of milk. Pour the leaves of cherry and St. John's wort with hot milk and bring to a boil( keep on a low heat for about 30-40 minutes), then remove the medicine from the fire, cool and strain it and pass through the filter. Take this broth 4 tablespoons 3 times a day after meals. Last reception - before bedtime. The course of treatment is from 1 to 2 months. This tool is evaluated by experts as effective;
- herbal tea: 1 tablespoon chopped aloe leaf, 1 tablespoon nettle leaves, 1 teaspoon of nettle roots, 1 tablespoon of St. John's wort leaves, 800 ml of water, sugar or lime honey. Dry the ground roots of nettle, boil with boiling water, cover and insist for 3-4 hours. At the same time, prepare a decoction of leaves of nettle and St. John's wort. Why pour these herbs with boiling water and boil on low heat for 20-25 minutes, then allow to brew the medicine for 1 hour and strain through layers of gauze. Filter the infusion and broth to room temperature, sweeten with honey or sugar. Take this drug 1/3 cup 2 to 5 times a day( depending on the severity of the disease) 10 minutes before eating.
And folk medicine offers liver diseases and such recipes:
- Siberian cedar. Prepare the tincture: 100 g crushed nuts( along with the shell) for 500 ml of vodka, insist 14 days, filter. Take 20 drops 4 times a day;
- cherry( a recipe for Bulgarian traditional medicine).It is recommended to use fruits of raw materials( with pedicels), preparing a decoction of them: 15-30 g of dry raw materials are poured in 500 ml of boiling water and boiled for 15 minutes on low heat. Take 1/4 cup 3 times a day. In addition, it is recommended to eat 15-20 fresh fruit per day or drink 20 ml of juice from them;
- willow. Prepare the infusion: 60 g of crushed dried bark boil in 1 liter of water for 15 minutes. Insist the day in a warm place, drain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals;
is a medicinal dandelion. Dug in April or November the roots of dandelion medicinal cut thinner, dry and lightly fry until light brown, grind. Brew 1 teaspoon of raw material for a glass of boiling water and drink instead of coffee( especially when changing chronic hepatitis to cirrhosis);
- walnut forest( hazel).Fresh leaves of it are dried in the oven or in the sun.1 tablespoon of powdered leaves are insisted 12 hours in a glass of white wine. Take the medicine during the day in 3 divided doses. The course of treatment is 10-12 days.
Cholecystitis, biliary dyskinesia
Cholecystitis is an inflammation of the gallbladder wall. The disease can occur both acutely and chronically.
Acute cholecystitis begins suddenly. The main symptom of the disease is pain in the right hypochondrium, which is intense. Pain can be given to the right shoulder and shoulder blade. Another important symptom is fever: the temperature rises to 39-40 ° C, it lasts for several days, then it falls off. The third symptom is severe pain when feeling the right hypochondrium.
In chronic cholecystitis, the main complaints of patients are associated with pain in the liver. The pain is blunt in nature for a long time. They are aggravated when a diet prescribed by a doctor is violated.
Cholecystitis( chronic) often occurs in combination with dyskinesia of the biliary tract, characterized by functional impairment of the motor function of the gallbladder and bile ducts.
In these diseases, along with conventional therapy prescribed and drugs of aloe. Here are their recipes:
- herbal tea with honey. Prepare the formula: take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 tablespoon of nettle leaves, 1 teaspoon of nettle roots, 1 tablespoon of St. John's wort, sugar or lime honey.
Dry ground nettle roots brew with boiling water, cover and leave for 3-4 hours for infusion. And during this time, prepare a decoction of the leaves of nettle and St. John's wort, for which pour them with steep boiling water and boil over low heat for 20-25 minutes. Let it brew for about 1 hour and strain through layers of gauze. Combine infusions and broth with aloe juice and cool everything to room temperature. Sweeten the medicine with honey or sugar.
Take this medicine 1/3 cup 2 to 5 times( depending on the severity of the disease) 10 minutes before eating. This tool helps not only the work of the liver, but also has choleretic effect;
- broth: 1 small beet, 4 tablespoons of alcoholic tincture of St. John's wort( can be a drug), 4 liters of water.
Wash the beetroot, remove the peel from it and cut into small pieces. Fold in a small saucepan, pour water and bring to a boil. Cook the beet until it is soft, then remove it from the broth, and the broth strain. Add the juice of aloe and alcoholic tincture of St. John's wort. All stir well.
Take medicine for 1/2 cups a day( the drug has an anti-inflammatory analgesic effect);
- anise-mint tea with aloe.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 3 teaspoons of anise, 4 tablespoons of St. John's wort, 1 tablespoon of mint leaves.
Pour the mixture of herbs with a small amount of warm water and let it sit for 7-8 hours, covering the vessel with something. After this, bring the infusion to a boil and strain. Add the juice of aloe. Take a medicine for 1/2 cup as a tea( sweetening it).Take the first week to 6-7 times a day, and after - 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 2 weeks. After a 2-week break, repeat this course;
- infusion: 1 tablespoon aloe leaf, 1 tablespoon peppermint, 2 tablespoons sponges and 1 tablespoon St. John's wort perfumed.
Grind and chop grass with water at room temperature. Boil in a water bath for 10 minutes, then leave the medication for 20 minutes. After insisting, strain and take 3 tablespoons 4 times a day;
- composition: 150 g of crushed aloe leaves( but better than its juice) is mixed with 300 g of honey. Take 1 / 4-1 / 2-1 tablespoon 2 times a day( morning and evening) and overnight. In the morning take medicine on an empty stomach.
There are many recipes of traditional( folk) medicine, which are good for diseases of the liver and biliary tract. When using certain folk remedies, it is advisable to consult the doctor in advance. And now we will offer you those funds that, as a rule, have no side effects.
- walnut. One of its sheets is crushed and brewed with a glass of boiling water;insist 2-3 minutes, drink like tea. Preferably without sugar;
is a grenade. Brew 1 tablespoon gammon skin with a glass of boiling water;insist for the appearance of color. You drink everything at once like tea;
is the juice of sauerkraut. Drink the juice after 2-3 hours for 1 / 3-1 / 2-1 glass until the complete disposal of the disease. The course of treatment usually takes 2-3 weeks;
- swamp feather.1 teaspoon of chopped rhizomes pour a glass of boiling water, insist 1 hour, filter. Drink 1 / 4-1 / 2 cup 4 times a day for half an hour before meals;
- infusion of willow bark.60 g of dried and crushed bark boil in 1 liter of water for 15 minutes. Insist the day in a warm place, drain. Drink 1 / 4-1 / 3 cup 3 times daily before meals.
Here we consider it expedient to list the main symptoms of cholelithiasis. Often it develops gradually. Before the onset of an attack, patients usually notice the heaviness in the right hypochondrium, which occurs most often after a dense meal, especially after eating fatty meat, smoked foods, pickled foods, alcohol. Soon, if the patient is not treated, the enlargement in the liver region increases, nausea appears, and pains in the right upper quadrant become worse.
With a regular diet violation, there is often an attack of severe pains of a piercing or cutting nature. The most important sign of hepatic colic is the spread of pain: when it appears in the right hypochondrium, it affects the upper half of the abdomen and often gives into the right shoulder, the right subscapular region. The temperature also rises. The duration of the attack is from several minutes to several hours. The patient is forced to call an ambulance.
From the preparations of aloe for cholelithiasis the best are:
- an infusion of aloe and yarrow.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 tablespoon of yarrow, 1 tablespoon of immortelle sand, 1 teaspoon of wormwood, 1 tablespoon of peppermint and 1 tablespoon of celandine large.
Blend the herbs with boiling water, cover with a lid and let it brew for 2 hours in a dark cool place, after which the infusion strain. Mix it with aloe juice and take 1/3 cup 3 times a day for 15 minutes before a meal( the drug has both a choleretic effect and an anesthetic);
- an infusion of aloe and dandelion.1 tablespoon chopped aloe leaf, 1 tablespoon dandelion root, 1 tablespoon peppermint, 1 tablespoon herb celandine large. Prepared mixture pour boiling water and let it brew for 40 minutes. Strain the infusion and take it by '/ 2 cup 3 times a day for 20 minutes before eating;
- infusion of aloe and stalk.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 3 teaspoons of stalk root, 4 teaspoons of juniper, 1 tablespoon of birch leaves, 1 tablespoon of celandine grass and 4 teaspoons of goose foot. All the herbs are combined, pour boiling water and let it brew for 40 minutes, then strain. Add the aloe juice to the infusion.
Take a medicine for 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. But consult your doctor beforehand, since this potent medicine will promote the active promotion of stones on the bile ducts.
Those who suffer from cholelithiasis, it is recommended to take a solution of lemon juice with the addition of purified kerosene. It should be noted that this method of treatment can be recommended only to those patients who do not suffer from hyperacidity, i.e.high acidity of gastric juice. So: 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and dissolve it in 1/3 cup warm boiled water, then add to the solution 3 drops of purified kerosene. Take this medicine one hour before each meal. The course of treatment is 2 weeks. Upon completion, a so-called blind sounding of the gallbladder should be performed with a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil. And then - to repeat the course of kerosene. Many patients at home spend( on the recommendation of the attending physician) "blind" sounding, or tjubazh, or bezundondny drainage. This procedure is very easy. It improves bile secretion and eliminates the stagnation of bile, which occurs with certain diseases of the gallbladder, including chronic cholecystitis.
In the morning on an empty stomach it is necessary to drink a solution of drinking soda( 1-2 teaspoons for half a cup of water or 30 g of sorbitol or xylitol dissolved in water).Personally, for many years we have been practicing the following mixture for tjubazh: burnt magnesia( magnesium oxide) - 2 g, drinking soda - 1 g, table salt( fine grind) - 0.5 g, papaverine( or bellflower extract) - 0,04 g. This mixture can be ordered at the pharmacy. In the morning, the mixture is placed in a glass of warm( warmed) mineral water of alkaline composition and stirred, then it is taken on an empty stomach. Next, lie on your right side and put a pillow on the right hypochondrium, on which to place a bag of well-heated large table salt. If the bag with salt is too hot, then it should be wrapped with several layers of towels, which one by one can be released as the salt cools. And so lie for 45-50 minutes. Make 6-8 such procedures. After the end of the next procedure, it is recommended to drink a glass of mineral water( alkaline reaction).
Pancreatitis is an inflammation of the pancreas. Disease refers to the most severe in the digestive system. It can be both acute and chronic.
Pancreatic injuries, viral and bacterial infections( mumps, flu), allergic and, we repeat, nutritional factors are common causes of acute pancreatitis in children.
The mechanism of the disease development is that the pancreas starts to "digest" itself - its active enzymes( lipase, tryptase, amylase).In an even greater degree, the inflammatory process is activated by bile, which can enter the pancreatic duct, for example, in cholecystitis.
The main manifestation of acute pancreatitis is an extremely pronounced pain syndrome, often leading to collapse or even shock. Prolonged severe pain exhausts the patient( unless, of course, he does not have emergency help).Pain, as a rule, is localized in the epigastric region, giving to the left costal arch, the left forearm, the left kidney region. Very often the pain is shrouded in nature.
Pain syndrome in acute pancreatitis can be accompanied by vomiting, in severe cases of an uncontrollable nature. Sometimes bloating is observed, especially in the upper half, as well as constipation, up to the development of intestinal obstruction. Quite often fever develops with a gradual rise in temperature to 38 ° C and above.
If acute pancreatitis has not been cured in time, then, as a rule, it becomes chronic, although the disease can develop independently without going through an acute process.
Complaints of patients with chronic pancreatitis are manifold - its aggravation is much more specific. But usually the patient complains of pain in the upper half of the abdomen, to the left they are more pronounced. Poly is often given in the back, sometimes perceived as surrounding, accompanied by dyspeptic phenomena: lack of appetite, nausea, which, as a rule, does not complete vomiting. The work of the intestine is disrupted: the bowel movements are usually abundant, the feces are often greasy, the consistency is similar to clay.
The course of chronic pancreatitis eventually becomes heavier with frequent exacerbations, which are provoked by inaccuracies in the diet.
From the preparations of aloe in pancreatitis the following are shown:
- aloe and fennel.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 tablespoon of yarrow herb, 1 tablespoon of immortelle sand, 1 tablespoon of fennel, 1 tablespoon of celandine and 1 tablespoon of peppermint. All the listed herbs pour boiling water, cover and put for infusion in a dark place for 20 minutes. Then strain the infusion and add aloe juice to it. Take the medicine in 1/2 cup 4 times a day for 15 minutes before eating;
- infusion of aloe and yarrow.1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 3 teaspoons of yarrow, 2 teaspoons peppermint, 3 teaspoons of wormwood bitter and 3 teaspoons celandine large.
All the herbs pour boiling water, cover and let it brew for 2 hours in a dark cool place, after which the infusion strain. And add the aloe juice. Take a medicine for 1 glass in the morning and in the evening.
Traditional medicine in pancreatitis( chronic) offers such a composition:
- peppermint leaves, elecampane root, dill fruits, cassia grass, St. John's wort, coriander seed. All take in equal parts, mix.1 tablespoon mixture pour 1 cup boiling water, insist 1 hour. Strain and take 1/4 cup 20 minutes before eating;
- celandine large.1 tablespoon chopped herbs pour 200 ml of boiling water and insist for 1 hour in a warm place. Strain and take 2-3 tablespoons 3 times a day;
- carnations.1 tablespoon chopped herbs pour 200 ml of boiling water and insist for 1 hour in a warm place. Strain and take 2-3 tablespoons 3 times a day;
- carnations.1 tablespoon of herbs pour 100 ml of cold water( boiled), infuse 8 hours, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day( with diarrhea);
- iris and wormwood bitter( 1: 1).1 tablespoon mixture pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 2 hours in a warm place, drain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times a day for a few minutes before eating.
Constipation in gastrointestinal diseases
Constipation is common in diseases of the digestive system, especially in chronic colitis. And in the fight against them we turn to help for aloe.
Specialists in rectum diseases( proctologists) recommend a fairly effective tool for dealing with constipation. They advise such a composition, including aloe: take 300 g of figs, prunes( without pits) and dried apricots, wash them well and pass through a meat grinder. Add 100 g of honey, 500 g of finely chopped aloe leaf and 2-3 senna lobules to the resulting mass. Store the mixture in the refrigerator. Use 1 tablespoon 2 times a day, spreading on a slice of black bread, in the morning on an empty stomach, 20-30 minutes before eating, washing down with a glass of cold boiled water, in the evening - after dinner, 1 hour before sleep, drinking a glass of kefir, better one-day.
And another good recipe for constipation. Take 100 grams of aloe leaves and 4 tablespoons of honey. Freshly cut aloe leaves should be kept for 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Then squeeze out the juice and mix it with honey. Take this medicine 1 tablespoon half an hour before meals. After 2 days, reduce the dose of the drug by half.
In addition to the constipation, the following drugs are useful:
- Russian healers advised to drink water, in which oats or plums were cooked;
- in the morning 1 tablespoon of honey dissolve in a glass of cold water and drink in small sips( although this remedy is not indicated for suffering colitis and cholecystitis).
Aloe vera barley solution
1 freshly cut aloe leaf, boiled water.
Method of preparation.
Aloe leaf to wash in boiled water, squeeze out the juice. To the aloe juice add an amount of water that exceeds the volume of the juice itself by a factor of 10, mix it.
How to use.
Use this solution for lotions before opening the abscess.
Treatment with juice
Aloe juice has been known for its curative properties since ancient times. Aloe juice activates the body's self-purification system, removes toxins and toxins from the gastrointestinal tract, liver, lungs, kidneys, pancreas, gall bladder, has strong anti-inflammatory and fungicidal( antifungal) action, clears and expands capillaries and veins, improves regional circulation,promotes the rapid healing of ulcers and wounds, stimulates motor and secretory activity of the gastrointestinal tract, lowers blood pressure and blood cholesterol, increases resistance to infectious and oncoogicheskim disease, normalize the overall metabolism. Aloe juice is treated with such diseases as: gastrointestinal tract diseases( gastritis, enteritis, colitis, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, constipation);chronic lung diseases( bronchitis, bronchial asthma, bronchopneumonia, tuberculosis, pneumosclerosis);cardiovascular diseases( atherosclerosis, hypertension, varicose veins, arthritis, hemorrhoids);allergies, prostatitis, diabetes, chronic kidney and urinary tract diseases, skin diseases( dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, herpes);diseases of the nervous system( neuralgia, headaches, depression, neurasthenia);tonsillitis, bursitis, arthritis. The natural juice is bred( 1/4 cup of natural juice for 3/4 cups of water).Use 0.5-1 cup 2-3 times a day for 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after meals. It is not recommended to use aloe juice for acute infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, acute intestinal obstruction, during the postoperative period after surgical intervention on the abdominal organs.
Diseases of the musculoskeletal
Osteochondrosis and spondylosis
Aloe preparations with these painful manifestations in the spine can act as analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs, that is, significantly alleviate the condition of the patient. In addition, phytotherapy with this disease helps restore blood circulation in the affected areas, improve metabolic processes, and relieve muscle tension.
Shredded aloe leaves pour 40-70-degree alcohol or vodka in a ratio of 1:10, then tightly cork and hold at room temperature for 7 days. After the infusion is filtered, it should be stored in a bottle of dark glass. Take inside 20 drops. This same tincture can also be used externally - for example, rub the affected areas to increase blood circulation in these areas and relieve pain.
Sciatica, sciatica, lumbago( lumbago) Take a fresh leaf of aloe, cut the spines, split into two parts, juicy cut side of the sheet rub the loin. Do this carefully, especially if your skin is sensitive;at first, not too pleasant sensations may appear - tingle and burning, but usually it does not last long. If there are no particularly painful sensations, you can rub it harder. Do this procedure 2 times a day. Special wrapping after rubbing with an aloe leaf is not required, but cooling, too, of course, with neuralgic diseases is of no use.
Radiation injuries and related diseases
Phytotherapy with radioactive damage helps to alleviate the condition of the patient, as well as the course of illnesses arising as a consequence of exposure. This is leukemia, decreased immunity, malignant neoplasms of different localization. These same drugs are also recommended for restoring the body after radiotherapy.
Take 150 ml of fresh juice of aloe leaves, 500 g of ground kernels of walnuts, 300-400 g of honey, freshly squeezed juice of 3-4 lemons. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients in the enameled dishes in a water bath. Take 3-5 times a day before meals on a teaspoonful or a tablespoon, you can dilute the mixture in 1/2 cup warm milk or water.
With the same diseases, one more remedy is useful: 1 cup of honey, 5 leaves of aloe, 1 lemon. Leave the leaves in the freezer( or refrigerator), then pass with lemon through a meat grinder and mix with honey. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 1-3 months.
When radiation injuries are also recommended for ingestion of a mixture of biostimulated leaves of aloe tree with components in the form of syrup with iron( drugstore).Take inside 30-40 drops in 1/4 cup warm milk or boiling water with honey 3-4 times a day before meals.
This disease, like anemia, can also be one of the consequences of radiation damage. But there can be, and regardless of this harmful factor - when the body for some reason begins to decrease the content of iron. And iron deficiency most often develops in women. In childhood and adolescence, this phenomenon is also observed, but it is usually associated with the rapid growth of a young organism. In women, the main cause of iron deficiency in the body is chronic blood loss during menstruation. Especially high risk of iron deficiency anemia in adolescent girls, in whom the menstrual cycle has not yet been established, and in women with uterine hemorrhage in the climacteric period.
Means with aloe in case of anemia: 150 ml of fresh leaf juice is mixed with 250 g of honey and 350 ml of Cahors;To drink it is necessary on 1 table spoon 3 times a day before meal.
Eye diseases use lotions from fresh water diluted in water( 1:10 ratio) or from leaf infusion of aloe. Applied in the treatment of purulent inflammation of the eyes and with the beginning of cataracts, as well as for getting rid of barley.
For the same purpose - the fight against barley - you can use the infusion of leaves.5 years of raw materials are crushed and insisted for 6 hours in a glass of cold boiled water. With this infusion also make lotions.
With conjunctivitis, take crushed aloe leaves on the tip of the knife and pour a glass of very hot water. This infusion is washed with eyes 3-4 times a day.
For lotions for eyelid inflammation and eye wash, the following solution is prepared. Grind 100 grams of aloe leaves, turning them into gruel, put in enameled dishes, cover with a lid, leave for 1 hour. Then bring to a boil, filter, pour into glass utensils with a tight stopper. The lotions are made with a swab dipped in the resulting liquid. Store in a dark cool place.
Inflammatory eye diseases require obligatory treatment to the oculist or ophthalmologist - serious medication may be needed, for example, using antibiotics. Whether there will be enough house vegetative agents is to you too the doctor will tell. If it is not possible to immediately get a specialist's advice, drop 1-2 drops of a 20% solution of Albucidum 4-5 times a day into the eye, and yet, before the expiry of the three-day period, try to get to the doctor.
Diseases of the throat, larynx, oral cavity
With pharyngitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, a remedy is good: gargle with plant juice diluted in half with water, or take squeezed aloe juice in a teaspoon slowly, holding it in your mouth when swallowing, with milk 3 timesin a day.
When ulcerative stomatitis is recommended to chew the leaves or rinse the mouth with fresh plant juice. This procedure will be useful for inflammation of the gums.
In case of gingival inflammation: 100 g of the leaves of the century are crushed to the state of gruel, put in an enameled pot or bowl, insist for 1 hour. After this, you need to bring the raw material to a boil, strain and pour into a glass container with a tight lid. Store the remedy in a dark cool place. Used for rinsing several times a day to relieve the inflammatory process and reduce the bleeding gums.
For colds, persistent bronchitis, heavy cough
Try to prepare the following medical mixture: 1 g or 20 drops of wormwood tincture( or 1 tablespoon of wormwood decoction) is taken for 5 g. Or 1 teaspoon of sap.diluted in 0.5 liters of boiled water. Dose intake: 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
This preparation is prepared only from the leaves of aloe: 50 g of crushed leaves pour 1 glass of boiling water, insist for an hour, filter. Take also 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
Recipe that can be used to treat cough in children under 12 years of age: make up a mixture of fresh aloe juice with honey( components are taken in equal proportions), give the child 1 teaspoon 4 times a day. You can, of course, advise and adults, then the dose for one dose increases to 1 tablespoon.
Many more people do not clearly distinguish influenza( viral disease) from common colds( bacterial infections).
So what do you have - flu or just a cold? The influenza clinic is known to many. But still. .. Such questions are often asked by our patients. And above all because these questions arise, that the prevention and treatment of viral and bacterial infections are significantly different. There are a number of clinical differences between influenza, or acute respiratory viral infection, from acute respiratory infections( ARI) of bacterial etiology.
So how do you tell if the flu is different from the catarrh of the upper respiratory tract? Qatar can begin with inflammatory processes in the airways and especially in the nasopharynx without general symptoms( temperature reaction, severe malaise, chills, etc.), whereas viral infections, and especially the flu, show themselves, as a rule, chills, aches inbody, temperature increase on the day of the disease. And these are the main symptoms you need to know in order to work out the right treatment from the first day of the illness. Having dealt with "your infection", you should take basic precautions so as not to infect your loved ones.
Along with prescriptions of doctors, aloe can come to the rescue. Prepare the infusion: take 1 tablespoon of aloe, 400 ml of St. John's wort, 50 g of honey, 1 lemon.
Lemon slice into small pieces, melt the honey and mix it with lemon and aloe juice. In this mixture, add the cooked St. John's wort. Mix everything thoroughly, get the medicine to take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day with food, after which drink 1-2 glasses of hot water, and you will soon feel the result.
A good anti-influenza prescription is the infusion of aloe and elderberry. To make it, you need to take 1 tablespoon of aloe leaves, 1 tablespoon of black elderberry, 1 tablespoon of viburnum and 1 tablespoon of St. John's wort flowers.
For the preparation of this drug, it is necessary to mix the ground plants and a mixture of viburnum, St. John's wort and elder eggs with boiling water. Combine with the rest of the ingredients and boil the mixture on low heat for 15-20 minutes, after which the infusion cool and drain. Take at night( with a beginning flu) 1 glass of this infusion. According to the healers, this tool will help to cope with the disease at the very beginning of its development.
This recipe will be useful for the prevention of colds, because the plants included in it have immunostimulating, antimicrobial action.
You can use this infusion, prepared from aloe and birch. To prepare the medicine, take 1 tablespoon of crushed aloe leaves,
1 teaspoon birch leaves warty, 1 teaspoon juniper common fruit, 1 teaspoon herb, a teaspoon of celandine leaves and 1 teaspoon of yarrow herb.
All the raw materials are mixed, pour with water and cook for 20-25 minutes, then allow the medicine to stand for 15 minutes. Strain the infusion and take it for 3 tablespoons in the morning and in the evening.
In bronchitis, both large and small bronchi are inflamed. We spoke about the treatment of this disease in the book about the golden mustache. Independently or in addition to the golden mustache and other folk remedies, aloe can be successfully applied.
Infusion: 1 leaf of aloe, 1 tablespoon of linden flowers, 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 cup of boiling water.
Put the aloe leaf in the fridge and hold it there for 3 days, then pass it through the meat grinder. The juice thus obtained is mixed with lime blossoms and poured with steep boiling water. Let the medicine infuse for 20 Minutes, then strain and add honey.
Take this infusion should be 1/2 cup 2 times a day with an interval between doses of the drug at 3 hours. Cooled infusion necessarily warm up before the next reception( but do not boil!).The course of treatment is to improve the condition or to recover.
But this medicine is good for colds. To make it, you need to take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 chicken egg, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of cognac.
Take the egg and separate the yolk from the protein. Mix the yolk with honey, with aloe juice and cognac. Take this medicine is recommended for 1 tablespoon 2 times a day.
And one more recipe for a cold: 1/2 liter of aloe juice, 1/2 tablespoons of honey and 1/2 liter of cahors.
Mix the juice of aloe with honey - you get a lot of homogeneous consistency. Add Cahors to this mass and mix it well again. Prepare the medicine so prepared in a dark place for 20 days. Take this drug 3 times daily before meals for 1 tablespoon. This tool is effective for the prevention of colds, as well as it stimulates the appetite.
In cold, wet weather, for preventive maintenance( and also for treatment) of bronchitis, pneumonia and other cold infections, you can use such a remedy: 100 g of aloe leaves, 100 g of honey, 1 lemon and 1 glass of water.
Leave aloe leaves in the refrigerator for 3 days before preparing the medication. Lemon scroll through the meat grinder( along with the peel).Aloe leaves also scroll through the meat grinder, put them in a separate bowl and squeeze out the juice. Mix the crushed lemon with the aloe juice. Dissolve the honey in a glass with warm boiled water, there add a mixture of lemon and aloe juice. Prepared medicine take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
This remedy is effective for catarrhal diseases. To prepare the medicine, take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of rose hips, 1 tablespoon of currant leaves, 1 tablespoon of raspberry leaves and 1 liter of water.
Mix aloe juice, honey, rose hips, currant leaves and raspberry leaves. All this pour steep boiling water and let it brew for 15 minutes. Take 1/2 cup 3 times daily before meals.
With persistent bronchitis, aloe juice is used in a mixture with other substances.
Ingredients: 15 g aloe juice, 100 g pig or goose slag, 100 g butter( unsalted), 100 g honey beet, 50 g cocoa( not necessarily for taste).
Application: Take 1 tablespoon per cup of hot milk 2 times a day.
This known disease is always very painful. And the treatment is carried out, as a rule, and the conditions of the hospital.
The onset of acute pneumonia in both adults and children is characterized by an increase in temperature to 36-39 C, the appearance of a strong chill, a fever, a cough, at first dry, then with sputum, which sometimes has a rusty color due to the impurity of blood. There may be pain in the side, worse with inspiration. Breathing is usually shallow, rapid and accompanied by a feeling of lack of air.
If treatment of acute pneumonia is not initiated on time and is performed in a non-intensive manner, the disease becomes chronic, sometimes worsening.
In the treatment of pneumonia( recall that this inflammation of the lungs) can be carried out with the help of aloe( but this treatment, of course, is auxiliary to the prescribing physician).
This disease has long been used such preparations of aloe, as:
- balm on the basis of aloe. Take 500 grams of leaves of aloe and May honey, 100 g of St. John's wort, 1/2 liter of white grape wine. Grass St. John's wort grind and pour 1/3 l of boiling water, cook half an hour on low heat, then let it brew for 30 minutes and strain. Leave the aloe leaves through a meat grinder, then combine all the ingredients, mix well, pour into a bottle of dark glass, close it with a dense stopper and put it in a cool place for 6-10 days. The so obtained balsam should be taken 1 teaspoon each hour for 5 days, after which continue to take the medicine for 1 tablespoon every 3 hours. The course of treatment is 1 month. Make a break for 10 days, after which, if necessary, repeat this course;
- infusion with hydrogen peroxide: take 2 tablespoons of dry herb sage, 1 tablespoon fresh aloe juice, 1 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide( 3%).Grate the sage with water and bring to a boil on low heat. Filter and remove waste. The resulting broth cool to room temperature and mix it with fresh juice of aloe and hydrogen peroxide. All shake well and put the medicine in a cool place for 2-3 hours. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day( before use, warm the medicine to room temperature);
- infusion of "curative": take 1 tablespoon of crushed aloe leaves, 1 teaspoon of St. John's Wort, 1 teaspoon of immortelle inflorescence, 1 teaspoon of chamomile, 1 teaspoon of herbs and 1 teaspoon of herb celandine. Grasses mix, pour them with boiling water, cover and put in a dark cool place for 20 minutes. Then strain the infusion and take it 1 glass each morning and evening;
- a decoction with the addition of honey: take 1 leaf of aloe, 300 g of honey, 1/2 cup of water. Aloe leaf grind, pour boiled water And mix with honey. Prepared in this way, the mixture is cooked on low heat for 2 hours, stirring constantly. Cool and take medicine for 1 tablespoon 3 times a day;
- composition: take 100 g of aloe juice, 500 g of cranberry, 300 g of garlic, 2 lemons and 400 g of honey. Pass through the meat grinder cranberries, garlic, lemons( with skin).Add the juice of aloe and honey to the mixture. Mix well until a homogeneous consistency is obtained. Take the received drug 2 teaspoons 2 times a day( morning and evening).The course of treatment is 1 month. Such a medicine is very helpful in the treatment of pneumonia. In addition, it cleanses blood well of toxins and has a beneficial effect on liver function;
- a compress from a strong cough.
To prepare this compress, take 1 leaf of ficus, 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 cups of water. Water bring to a boil, then throw a ficus leaf into it for 3 minutes. When the leaf is boiled, put honey on it. This compress is applied to the skin on the chest and wrap the patient with a flannel cloth. Compress leave until the morning. Number of compresses - until complete recovery;
- medicine with the addition of cahors: take 300 g of aloe juice, 600 g of honey and 600 ml of cahors.
Mix the juice of aloe with honey and pour Cahors. Allow the drug to stand for 14 days in a dark place at room temperature. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day for 1 hour before meals. The course of treatment is 1 month. This medicine also helps in chronic pneumonia;
- infusion with herbs: take 1 tablespoon chopped aloe leaf, 2 tablespoons herb wort, 2 tablespoons herb immortelle sand and 1 tablespoon herb celandine. Grass pour boiling water, cover and put it in a dark place( cool) for 12 hours. After this, boil the medicine for 5-10 minutes. Strain and take 1/2 cup 4 times a day.
In addition to these medicines, folk medicine in pneumonia recommends the following:
- pine buds. Prepare the infusion: 1 tablespoon of pine buds pour 1 cup of boiling water, close the lid tightly and insist 2 hours. Strain and take 1-2 tablespoons 3-4 times a day as an expectorant and diaphoretic;
- mulberry( white or black).Prepare the infusion: 1 tablespoon chopped leaves pour 1 cup of boiling water, leave for 2 hours, drain. To take in a warm kind on 1/4 glasses 4 times a day as a febrifuge;
- a lime tree. Prepare the infusion: 2-3 tablespoons of her inflorescence for 2 cups of boiling water. Insist 1 hour, strain. Take 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day;
is a walnut. Take 250 g of nuts( kernels), 250 grams of kernels of apricot kernels and 500 g of honey.
To fry the kernels of apricot stones, add 500 ml of oxen and boil for 1 hour. Then cover the ground kernels of walnut and boil until all the water has boiled out. Add honey and cook for 5 minutes over low heat. Take 1 dessert spoon 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 20 days. This medicine reduces shortness of breath, manifestations of chronic cough.
Ingredients: 100-150 grams of aloe leaves, 500 grams of fat porcine or brown badger, 25 grams of garlic peeled, 50 g of birch buds, 50 g of honey, 100 g of cognac, 6-8 shells from white chickeneggs, dried and powdered.
Method of preparation: all thoroughly mixed and transferred to a jar, kept in a warm place for 5-6 days, stirring occasionally.
Application: take 1 tablespoon per day for 30 minutes before a meal, and if it is necessary by the degree of the disease, you can take up to 3 tablespoons a day.
Some people claim that aloe juice is able to treat skin cancer. Doctors do not refute this statement, but nevertheless, treat it with caution.
It should be noted that the action of aloe is not effective for all types of cancer. This does not seem surprising. Cancer is a very complex disease, and it's not easy to cope with it. It will be a big mistake to say that aloe treats everything - baldness, ingrown nails, burns and arthritis. As experience shows, aloe acts as a softening and moisturizing compress, But, as is known, many other substances affect inflamed and irritated skin in the same way.
For oncological diseases, blood diseases, it is advisable to supplement aloe-therapy with other medical measures.
To strengthen the body, the following remedy is recommended.
Composition: 0,5 l of honey of honey, 400 g of aloe( age not less than three years), 0,7 l of wine of red grape strong.
Preparation: aloe is placed in a cellophane bag and kept in a refrigerator for 7 days. Then grind through a meat grinder and mix with honey and wine. Pour into glassware, insist 5 days in a dark cool place.
Application: Take 1 teaspoonful for a month, then 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 1 hour before meals. Term of treatment is 2-3 months. If necessary, the course is repeated six months later. To enhance the effect, you can add 2-3 g of mummy( if it is well tolerated).
For the prevention of X-rays in oncological practice, the following mixture is applied, which is applied to the skin of those areas that are exposed to radiation therapy.
Ingredients: aloe juice, honey.
Preparation: honey is diluted with aloe juice at the rate of 1: 5.
Application: take a fresh mixture of 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day for 1-2 months.
When treating malnourished patients, it is recommended to take the following biostimulants with the use of aloe leaves:
1. Mix 100 g of aloe juice with 500 g walnuts, add 300 g of honey. The mixture is infused in a dark cool place for one month. Take one tablespoon 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
2. Take: 2 glasses of red beet juice, 2 glasses of carrot juice, 2 cups of radish juice, 2 glasses of cranberry juice, 2 cups of black currant juice, 2 glasses of birch sap, 2 glasses of overhead juice from St. John's wort, 10 lemons juice, 200g of alcohol, 500 g of honey. All mixed and poured into dark dishes. Put for 3 weeks in a dark cool place. Periodically shake the contents. Then mix the mixture through gauze and take 30 g 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
3. Take: 150 g of aloe juice, 100 g of juice from the leaves of May strawberry, 250 g of maple juice, 250 g of honey, 350 g of red wine( Cahors).All mix and insist in a dark cool place for 2 weeks. Store in a cool, dark place. Take 30 g for 30 minutes before eating.
4. To take: 100 g of aloe juice, 100 g of calendula juice, 100 g of yarrow juice, 100 g of sapwood juices, 50 g of licorice root naked. All carefully mix, warm up, stirring constantly. Do not bring to a boil. Take 30 g 3-4 times a day before meals. Store in a cool, dark place.
5. Melt 1 kg of honey in enamelware, not letting it boil. To honey add 1 glass of aloe juice and boil the mixture on low heat for 10 minutes. Separately, in two glasses of birch juice, brew mashed birch buds and St. John's wort flowers( 25 grams each).Boil on low heat for 10 minutes. Insist in a tightly closed container in a warm place for 1 hour. Strain, squeeze the contents. Pour the broth into honey and stir well. In the mixture add 100 g of vegetable oil and pour over dark bottles. Shake the mixture before use. Take 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
When stomach cancer is started, a preparation is prepared from seasoned aloe vera juice and cognac.
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of aloe juice, 0.5 l cognac, leaves of geranium pink, iodine.
Method of preparation: leaves of aloe from a plant not younger than three years keep 10-12 days in a dark place at a temperature of 6-8 ° C, after which they are crushed and squeezed.
Separately prepare infusion from the leaves of geranium pink. Three fresh sheets of geranium are scalded with three tablespoons of boiling water, close the container tightly and put on for 8 hours for a hot, but not boiling water bath. Then the infusion is filtered, poured into cognac, already mixed with aloe juice, 3 drops of 5% iodine tincture are added to this mixture. All proportions must be strictly observed.
The drug is taken 1 tablespoon 2 times a day on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening. In a few days, pain may appear, especially at night, but after a while there is a steady improvement. The pain disappears and does not return. This is a characteristic sign of a beginning recovery.
For oral diseases
When oral diseases are recommended, rinse your mouth with a 50% solution of aloe juice or drink diluted milk with fresh juice 3 times a day for 1 teaspoonful.
When inflammation of the gums for rinsing use the following infusion: 100 g of aloe leaves are ground to a gruel, placed in enameled dishes, covered with a lid and left for 1 hour. Then it is brought to a boil, filtered, poured into glassware with a tight stopper. Store in a dark cool place.
To strengthen the body
To strengthen the body, especially after the illness, and to raise its general tone, a mixture of "Health" is recommended.
Ingredients: 100 g aloe, 500 g walnuts, 300 g honey, 3-4 lemons( juice).
Application: Take 1 teaspoon of the mixture 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
With dysregulated menstruation, it is recommended to drink 2-3 drops per day 8-9 drops of fresh aloe juice.
When the cervix is eroded, tampons moistened with fresh aloe juice are injected into the vagina.
For menorrhagia( excessively heavy menstruation), the following mixture helps.
Ingredients: 200 g of aloe leaves, 3 tablespoons of snake mountaineer rhizomes, 2 tablespoons of St. John's wort flowers, 2 tablespoons of cat's eye, 1 tablespoon of nettle leaves.
Preparation: Mix all the ingredients, add 600 g of honey and 600 g of dry red wine. Insist in a tightly closed container in a boiling water bath for 1 h. Cool at room temperature and strain.
Application: Take 1 tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
With uterine fibroids, it is recommended that 1 tablespoon of aloe syrup is taken in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening 20 minutes before a meal. To prepare the syrup, take 200 g of aloe leaves, remove thorns, triturate into a slurry, add the finely chopped horse chestnut fruit, 3 tablespoons of crushed roots of the medicinal, 600 g of honey, 600 g of red wine. The mixture is boiled in a sealed container in a boiling water bath for 30 minutes, cooled, filtered.
When uterine myoma, when there is abundant menstruation, morning, afternoon and evening should drink 1 tablespoon of syrup from aloe( century).For the preparation of syrup take: 15-20 leaves of aloe with a total mass of about 200 g, remove thorns and triturate into gruel. After that add 3 tablespoons of crushed roots of the medicinal drop, 600 g of bee honey, 600 g of red wine.
The mixture is boiled in a sealed container in a boiling water bath for 1 hour, cooled at room temperature, filtered and stored in a refrigerator to prevent the syrup from becoming sour.
With mastitis, to accelerate the maturation of abscesses - abscesses and abscesses - and pulling out pus from them, one must crush the aloe leaf, apply it to a sore spot and bandage. Change the bandage as often as possible.
With slow catarrhal diseases of the uterus and appendages, an aloe liquid extract is recommended to stimulate resorption of postoperative and other adhesions in the pelvic region in order to reduce scar formation. Enter it subcutaneously, the dosage is set by the doctor.
When dysplasia of the cervix, when a timely diagnosis is made, it is possible to conduct a conservative course of treatment. Among the drugs used in such cases are aloe preparations.
Aloe juice is used for cervical dysplasia, as a laxative for constipation in pregnant women and chronic atony of bowels in women in the menopausal period. Take inside 1 tablespoon 3 times a day after meals.
In case of cervical erosion, among other medical measures, the cervix is treated with sea buckthorn oil, as well as emulsions containing aloe.
Aloe juice is also used to treat cervical erosion, to regulate the menstrual cycle.
In bartolinitis( acute inflammation of the vestibule vestibule) it is recommended to take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera( morning tea) in the morning, lunch and evening for 20 minutes before eating.
For preparation of tincture take 10-20 green leaves of aloe with a total weight of 200 g, remove spines and grind the leaves in a meat grinder. Aloe vera is added 400 g of honey, 400 g of red wine.
In a boiling water bath on low heat, the mixture is boiled for 1 hour. Then it is cooled and filtered through a multilayer gauze, squeezed. Store the mixture in the refrigerator.
Aloe is used to remove corns. Kashitsu from the leaves is applied to the corn, the skin around it is smeared with petroleum jelly, sealed with a plaster. After a day, the softened horny layer is gently scraped off with a clean, disinfected knife, scissors or pumice stone. After that, the skin is lubricated with a foot cream. If the callus still remains, the procedure is repeated several times.
You can also remove corn in another way. The legs are stripped( at night) in a hot soap-soda bath( 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda for 1 liter of water) and apply pieces of aloe cut along the leaves with the inside side onto the corn. Compress paper or polyethylene film is put on top and bandaged. The next day the softened corn is scraped off, and the skin is lubricated with cream.
Due to general exhaustion of the body, some men suffer temporary impotence. As fortifying folk remedies that cure sexual impotence, you can recommend the following recipes.
1. Composition: in equal parts by weight aloe juice, fresh butter, lard or goose fat, honey, powder from rose hips( grind in a coffee grinder).
Method: the mixture is heated, but not boiled. Stir well and store and container.
2. Composition: 100 g aloe juice, 500 g walnuts, 300 g honey.
Preparation: Aloe vera leaves aged 3-5 years are kept in the dark at a temperature of 4-8 ° C for 12-17 days. Then they are washed, crushed and poured with boiled water in a ratio of 1: 3, insist 1-1.5 h, the resulting juice is squeezed. After that, crushed walnuts and honey are added to the obtained juice, everything is mixed.
Application: Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
For diseases of the ear, throat, nose
For the treatment of chronic tonsillitis in children it is recommended to lubricate palatine tonsils with aloe juice, mixed with natural honey in the ratio 1: 3.For two weeks the procedure is performed daily and on an empty stomach, and in the next two weeks - every other day.
For the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the pharynx, larynx and trachea take a mixture of honey and aloe juice. Cut off the bottom leaves of the aloe is washed, cut into small pieces and squeezed out the juice. Honey is diluted with aloe juice at a rate of 1: 5.Take a mixture of 1 teaspoon before meals 3 times a day for 1-2 months.
With a cold, fresh aloe juice is added by dropping 5 drops into each nostril. Enough 2-3 infusions with an interval of several hours.
For the treatment of respiratory diseases and as a restorative drink a mixture of the following composition is used: 1.5 kg of juice from aloe leaves, 1.25 kg of honey of May, 3.5 liters of red wine( Cahors).The mixture is placed in a jar of dark glass, kept for 5 days in a dark place. Apply 1 teaspoon 3 times daily before meals.
With pharyngeal and laryngeal diseases( pharyngitis and laryngitis) rinse the pharynx with a 50% aqueous solution of aloe juice or take squeezed aloe juice diluted with warm milk 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.
In bronchial asthma, described by us in the section dedicated to the golden mustache, aloe can render certain help to the patient.
For a severe cough, use the following recipe. Take 1 leaf of ficus, 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 cups of water. Bring water to a boil, then place an aloe leaf on it for 3 minutes. Put the honey on the leaf. Use this compound as a compress on the chest. Wrap the patient with a warm flannel cloth and leave a put on the night compress until morning. Such compresses do daily if the cough does not pass.
Rhinitis( runny nose)
Rhinitis is an inflammation of the nasal mucosa. During the disease, three stages are distinguished. The first of them, lasting from several hours to 2-3 days, is characterized by a feeling of tension, dryness and itching in the nasal cavity, reflex sneezing and, to a lesser extent, lacrimation.
If the inflammatory process has not been eliminated in time, the disease goes to the acute stage, when there are clear discharge from the nose, sometimes in a very large amount. There is a stuffy nose, a difficult nasal breathing, a nasal, a lowering of the sense of smell.
In the third stage, the painful process goes on: the nasal breathing improves, the discharge from the nose takes a muco-purulent character, the number of them progressively decreases.
For faster recovery from acute rhinitis, aloe should be used at the first or the beginning of the second stage of the process.
Cut the lower leaves of the plant, rinse them with cold boiled water, cut into small pieces and squeeze through gauze( or a juicer).The resulting clean and fresh juice is digested into each nostril for 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day. And recovery comes on the second or third day.
Prepare this infusion: take 1 tablespoon of chopped aloe leaf, 2 teaspoons of linden blossoms and 1 teaspoon of chopped celandine leaves.
Grass the brew with boiling water and let it brew for 1 hour, then strain. Take medicine 12 glasses 4 times a day.
A recipe is also good: take 1/2 teaspoon of aloe juice, 1/2 teaspoon of honey, 3 tablespoons of onion, 50 ml of water. Finely chopped onion pour warm water, add honey and aloe juice. Allow the medicine to stand for 30 minutes. Strain and bury it 2-3 drops in each nostril.
Traditional healers using rhinitis use herbs and fruits:
- linden. It is recommended that a patient with a bleeding nasal cavity inhale a fine powder, prepared from dry leaves of linden;
- common hazel.10 grams of male flowers or earrings pour 500 ml of boiled wine, insist for 1 hour. Take 1-2 glasses a day;
is a lemon. Squeeze a little juice from the lemon directly into the palm and try to draw it several times with nostrils. There is a burning sensation, but it is necessary to suffer, after a few minutes, wash the nasal passages with a weak solution of table salt. Repeat 2-3 times during the day.
Laryngitis is an inflammation of the mucous membrane of the larynx. Distinguish between acute and chronic laryngitis.
Acute laryngitis usually occurs with acute catarrh of the upper respiratory tract, influenza, whooping cough, scarlet fever, etc.
What are the complaints typical of acute laryngitis? First of all, patients complain of a feeling of dryness, perspiration, scratching in the throat. Cough in the beginning, as a rule, happens dry, and in the further it is accompanied by a cough expectoration;the voice becomes hoarse, raspy or completely silent. Sometimes there is pain when swallowing, headache and a slight increase in temperature. Duration of the disease, of course, when prescribed treatment is usually not more than 7-10 days.
Chronic laryngitis develops as a consequence of recurring acute or prolonged inflammatory processes in the nose and its paranasal sinuses. In this chronic process, patients complain of hoarseness, rapid fatigue of the voice, a sense of sadness, perspiration in the throat, which causes a constant coughing. The general condition of the patient is little disturbed.
Treatment of acute laryngitis consists in eliminating the causes that caused the disease. For complete rest of the larynx within 5-7 days, the patient is not recommended to talk. It is necessary to exclude from food sharp seasonings, spices. It is forbidden to smoke, drink alcohol.
From medical procedures are useful for warm drink, gargling, warm inhalation recommended by the doctor means, heat on the throat( bandage or warming compress).
With laryngitis, you can use several preparations of aloe:
- decoction with plantain: 1 tablespoon chopped aloe leaf, 1 tablespoon of sage grass and 1 tablespoon of plantain leaves. Blend the herbs with boiling water and let them brew for 5-6 hours. Cool to a temperature of 37 ° C and filter the broth. Use it to rinse your throat 3-4 times a day;
- rinse aid: 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 3 g of spirits of St. John's wort, 300 ml of boiled water, 1 teaspoon of table salt, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 g of iodine. Take a warm boiled iodine, dissolve salt and soda in it, add iodine, aloe juice and a few drops of St. John's wort. With the resulting composition, rinse the throat 4-5 times a day;
- composition with honey: take 5 leaves of aloe with a length of at least 15 cm, 50 g of honey. Slice finely the leaves of aloe and place the ground mass in a glass bowl. Pour honey and let it brew for 3 days, then wipe the medicine through a strainer and take it 1 tablespoon( for adults) or 1 teaspoon( for children) 3 times daily before meals.
With laryngitis, folk medicine also uses such plants:
is a lemon. Half a glass of lemon juice and a glass of honey boil slightly on low heat and take a 5-minute break for 1 teaspoon until the onset of improvement;
- mother-and-stepmother.1 tablespoon of dried leaves pour 400 ml of boiling water, leave for 1 hour. Take 1 tablespoon 4 times a day;
- apricot. His seeds( 20-30 g) to dehumanize, add a small amount of water( 60-70 ml).Take 1 teaspoonful of
3 times a day;
- a linden.2-3 tablespoons of inflorescences pour 2 cups of boiling water. Insist 1 hour, strain. Take 12 glasses 3-4 times a day;
- collection medicinal: the grass of the violet trifoliate - 5 g, the sequence of the three-part - 3 g. Pour a mixture of 200 ml of boiling water, insist for 1 hour. Apply for inhalations 3-4 times a day.
Tracheitis is characterized by an inflammation of the respiratory throat. There is a disease, usually with hypothermia, infectious diseases( pertussis, measles, influenza, etc.).Predicting to tracheitis may be heart and lung diseases, in children - rickets, exudative diathesis. Tracheitis most often develops in spring and autumn.
The most characteristic sign of acute tracheitis at first is dry cough at night and especially in the mornings. Cough begins seizures with a deep breath, laughter, crying, with a change in the temperature of the environment. During and after a fit of cough, there is a sore pain in the pharynx and behind the breastbone, so that the patients try to limit the respiratory movements. Even a small congestion of sputum in the area of the branching of the trachea causes another attack of severe convulsive cough.
The general condition of the patient usually does not worsen, although sometimes there is a headache, a feeling of shattering, a rise in temperature.
Acute tracheitis usually ends in recovery in 1-2 weeks, unless, of course, treatment was timely, otherwise the disease can go on into a chronic form.
In tracheitis, the following drugs are prepared based on aloe:
- infusion with honey: 1 leaf of aloe, 1 tablespoon of linden flowers, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 cup of boiling water.
Hold first the aloe leaf for 3 days in the fridge, then scroll it in the meat grinder. Prepared juice mixed with lime flowers and pour 1 cup of boiling water. Allow the medication to stand for 20 minutes, then strain and add honey. Take 1/2 cup infusion 2 times a day( the second time in 3 hours).Do not forget to warm it up during the second dose. The course of treatment - until recovery.
- composition with cognac: 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of cognac. Separate the yolk of the egg from the protein. Mix the yolk with honey, aloe juice and cognac. Take the medicine every 2 hours for 1 tablespoon.
In addition to this, use the traditional medicine recipes:
- ashberry.2 tablespoons chopped branches to pour 400 ml of boiling water, boil on low heat for 5-7 minutes, strain. Use to rinse throat;
- figs.2 tablespoons of dried fruit for 250 ml of milk is boiled for 10 minutes. Apply a decoction for the gargle;
- quince.1 tablespoon of whole seeds for 300 ml of water insist on a water bath for 15 minutes. After 2 hours filter. Take 100 ml 3 times a day;
- infusion: mix 2 parts of lime blossom and 3 parts of chamomile flowers.1 tablespoon of the mixture to brew in 1 cup of boiling water, drain, cool. Gargle a few times a day.
Pharyngitis is an inflammation of the pharyngeal mucosa. It can be both acute and chronic. Often, the disease occurs simultaneously with rhinitis.
In acute pharyngitis, patients feel a feeling of dryness, mild soreness or tension in the pharynx. Swallowing saliva is usually painful. In chronic pharyngitis patients are usually concerned about dryness in the throat, the presence of some foreign body, perspiration, scratching and discomfort.
With pharyngitis, the following aloe preparations are indicated:
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of aloe leaves, 2 tablespoons of medicinal sage leaves and 2 tablespoons of St. John's wort.
Collected herbs chop and pour boiling water( 200 ml).Leave to infuse for 30 minutes, then drain. Use the infusion for gargling 4-5 times a day;
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of rose hips, 1 tablespoon of black currant leaves, 1 tablespoon of raspberry leaves and 1 liter of water.
Mix aloe juice, honey, rose hips, currant leaves and raspberry leaves. Collect the pour steep boiling water and let it brew for 15 minutes. Strain and take 1/2 cup 3 times daily before meals.
With pharyngitis, the following natural remedies are also effective:
- honey. The throat is rinsed with wine vinegar, to which is added a little honey;
- propolis. Prepare the oil solution, for which 30-40 g finely planed propolis, pour 100 ml of peach or olive oil and put on a battery or another warm place for 7 days. Shake 2-3 times daily. After 7 days strain and use for oily inhalations 2 times a day for 1-2 months;
- Chamomile Pharmacy.10 teaspoons of flowers pour 2 glasses of cold water and insist for 8 hours, then strain. Use for rinsing the mouth 4-5 times a day;
- eucalyptus.10 grams of leaves pour 200 ml of boiling water. Insist 1 hour. Do inhalation hot infusion 5-7 times a day( duration of one inhalation is 5 minutes).These inhalations are effective in acute processes or their exacerbation.
In the treatment of tonsillitis, aloe preparations have long been used:
- infusion;1 tablespoon chopped aloe leaf, 2 tablespoons St. John's wort, 20 g of rose hips, 10 g anise fruit and 3 cups water, sugar.
Mix St. John's wort, anise, rose hips and boil them with boiling water. Let it brew for 40 minutes. After cooling to room temperature, strain it. Take the medicine in 1/3 cup 4 times a day for 15 minutes before meals( sweeten with sugar);
- infusion;1 tablespoon of crushed lispe aloe, 5 tablespoons of St. John's wort, hole, 4 hundred.young leaves of the motherwort, 2 tablespoons of the leaves of the paraprof, 4 cups of water and sugar or honey.
Shredded herbs mixed, pour boiling water, cover and let stand for 20 minutes. After cooling, infuse strain through gauze. Take medicine for 100 ml, preferably in a warmed state. In the infusion, add sugar or honey( to taste).The course of treatment - until recovery;
- infusion: 1 tablespoon chopped aloe leaf, 1 teaspoon herb celandine and 1 tablespoon plantain leaves.
Brew vegetable raw materials with boiling water and allow to infuse for 10 minutes, drain. Take in warm form in small sips for 1 hour.
Stomatitis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the mouth. Most often the disease develops as a result of a trauma of the oral mucosa, the introduction of pathogens of bacterial or viral infection into it. Stomatitis is also often a symptom of a number of common diseases. The disease can be either acute or chronic.
In acute disease, the temperature often rises to 38 ° C or higher. Patients complain of burning sensation, itching, dry mouth, soreness when eating. The mucous membrane of the mouth is edematous, it looks reddened. It can form bubbles and a different kind of rash. In the treatment of acute stomatitis, great importance is attached to local effects on the disease: careful removal of dental deposits, treatment of the oral mucosa with antiseptic solutions, ingestion of vitamins, especially vitamin C.
The prognosis of the disease depends on the timely elimination of the causes that caused it, as well as timely active treatment. Otherwise, acute stomatitis often acquires a chronic course.
The practice of dentists shows that aloe is no less effective than other anti-inflammatory drugs, moreover, it has a very significant merit, since it does not damage and does not destroy the tissue of healthy cells, while, for example, prednisolone and indomethacinwith the passage of time act on the tissues toxic, having a negative destructive effect.
Currently, many dentists use aloe-containing drugs to control dental calculi and stains, as well as to accelerate the process of tissue healing after surgical interventions.
The largest pharmaceutical companies in many countries produce aloe-based special gels for oral care. Aloe Vera Oral Gel( USA) has proved to be an effective bactericidal and bacteriostatic drug that kills strains of various cultures that cause destructive processes in the teeth. In addition, it was found that this gel is non-toxic to healthy tissue cells. This means that after a week of applying aloe gel, patients feel as if they had been given a course of three weeks of therapy.
Orthopedic dentists, trying on new dentures to their patients, directly lubricate them with aloe-containing gel in the place where they come into contact with the gums. In this case, dentures act as bandages, under which there is an aloe-gel, which helps to heal the injured gums.
It is usually necessary that after tooth extraction has passed not less than three days - only then you can put dentures. When using aloe, this period is reduced to one day.
Aloe is an anti-inflammatory drug with a steroid-like effect: when it has a healing effect, it causes numbness in this area. Using aloe, many patients do not resort to the help of painkillers after a visit to the surgeon.
Aloe is also shown to people suffering from stomatitis. In addition, the aloe-containing gel is used to relieve irritation and inflammation around the open roots of the teeth and in the gum area, which is often the result of wearing temporary or poorly made crowns.
When stomatitis patients should chew the leaves or rinse the mouth with the juice of fresh aloe leaves. Many patients to remove the inflammatory process in the mouth, on the advice of doctors, use gel at home, using it as a toothpaste. The only "but" they are talking about is the unpleasant bitter taste of this drug. However, there is no need to use a medicine for simple cleaning of teeth.
The choice of toothpastes containing aloe is quite wide. They have a slight mint flavor and are slightly sweetened. Unlike other pastes and gels made on the basis of aloe, not only perfectly clean the teeth, but have a curative effect on the gums.
When caries in the hollow of a diseased tooth, pieces of aloe leaf are laid, which often calms the pain and promotes the treatment of inflamed gums.
Serious danger is a chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis. It is characterized by the appearance of single painful aphtochkas - necrotic foci - on the mucous membrane of the mouth. Patients complain of soreness with food intake, a feeling of itching and burning in the mouth.
Usually afotchki heal within 7-10 days after their occurrence. But quite often( if you do not take active measures for their treatment) there are relapses.
And to help a faster cure for stomatitis comes aloe.
Here are some recipes for this you can use:
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of aloe, 8 teaspoons of lemon balm( lemon mint), 2-3 tablespoons of St. John's wort perfumed.
Chopped raw material pour boiling water and let it brew for 4 hours. After that, the infusion in a warm form is used for rinsing the oral cavity;
- fresh aloe juice. It is typed in a syringe and sprayed into the mouth;
- composition: 1 tablespoon chopped aloe leaf, 1 tablespoon verbena, 1-2 tablespoons thyme, 1 tablespoon St. John's wort and 1 tablespoon yarrow.
All the ground ingredients are mixed and poured with boiling water. Cover and let stand for half an hour. Apply in a warm form to rinse the mouth.
With various diseases of the throat, juice or an aloe leaf is introduced into the nose and lubricated by the throat.
Traditional medicine uses in the treatment of stomatitis and such remedies:
- oak.1 tablespoon chopped bark pour 0.5 liters of water and boil for 20 minutes on low heat. Strain, top up to the original volume and take 7, 3-4 glasses a day( can also be used for rinsing the mouth);
- a linden.2-3 tablespoons of inflorescences pour 2 cups of boiling water. Insist 1 hour, strain. Used for rinsing;
- horsetail field. Prepare the broth in the ratio 1:20.Insist 1 hour, filter. Used for rinsing;
- Calendula officinalis.2 teaspoons of raw material pour 2 cups of boiling water. Infuse 1 hour, strain. Use for rinsing;
- celandine.1 tablespoon of fresh herbs and flowers for a glass of boiling water. Infuse 1 hour, strain. Rinse the mouth 3-4 times a day.
This disease is characterized by inflammation of the gingival mucosa. It can be both an independent disease arising from bacterial and viral infection, and local allergic reaction to orthodontic devices, a seal, an artificial limb;the disease is also a symptom of stomatitis, periodontitis and a number of common diseases of the body, and sometimes accompanies an anomaly of the bite or the position of the teeth.
The disease can be as light, or medium-heavy or even severe.
Patients suffering from gingivitis complain of soreness of the gums, bad breath. Upon examination, the gingival papillae and the mucous membrane of the gingival margin appear reddened and swollen. Often there is bleeding from the gums. In the chronic course of gingivitis, abnormal tooth-gum pockets are formed.
Lesion in gingivitis can be limited( 1-4 teeth) or grab the entire gum. In this case, patients complain of general malaise, bad breath and sharp soreness of the gums while eating;body temperature can rise to 39 ° C.
Treatment of gingivitis should be comprehensive( it is performed by a doctor), taking into account the causative factors and the underlying disease, against which the gum lesion occurred.
And in this complex treatment of gingivitis, the use of aloe produces good results. To do this, use( at the choice of the patient) such preparations of this flower:
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of aloe, 2 tablespoons of blackberry with sizoy, 2 tablespoons of St. John's wort.
Raw materials to grind, mix and pour boiling water. Leave to infuse for 10 minutes and rinse well with a warm solution;
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 8 teaspoons of lemon balm( lemon mint), 2-3 tablespoons of St. John's wort perfumed. Shredded herbs with boiling water and let stand for 4 hours. Use a medicine to rinse the mouth;
- tincture "rustic": 1 tablespoon chopped aloe leaf, 2 tablespoons herb St. John's wort, 2 tablespoons blackberry and 100 ml alcohol. Vegetable raw materials pour alcohol, close the lid tightly and put to infuse for 5 days in a dark cool place. Use this medicine to rub the gums.
We give the recipes and other folk remedies used in the treatment of gingivitis:
- linden.2-3 tablespoons of inflorescences for 2 cups of boiling water. Insist 1 hour, strain. Use for rinsing;
- blueberry.4 teaspoons dried leaves infuse 2 hours in 400 ml boiling water, drain. Use for rinsing;
- walnut.5 g nut leaves per 200 ml water. Insist 1 hour, strain. Rinse your mouth 3 times a day after eating for 10-12 days;
- AIR.Chew peeled and chopped rhizomes 2-3 times a day for 10-15 minutes;
- potatoes. Rinse the mouth with the juice of raw fresh potatoes 3 times a day after meals.
In the case of injuries to
The most vulnerable parts of injuries, especially those who like running well, are the feet, ankles, lower leg, knees, front surface and tibia and upper leg muscles, because they are under great physical strain.
During the treatment of these injuries, it turned out that aloe is of great value here. Among other things, aloe has proven itself as an effective nutritional supplement for runners for long distances - the steers and marathon runners who take the juice of this plant in a mixture with other juices to get energy boost.
Aloe is often prescribed to athletes suffering from intolerance to aspirin - one of the most important antipyretic antirheumatic and anti-neurological agents. Aspirin can be rubbed together with aloe ointment externally, thereby avoiding allergic disorders associated with the absorption of this drug in the stomach and intestines. To the same athletes, who do not cause any adverse reactions, the penetrating properties of aloe help to inject aspirin directly into the circulatory system. And since the medicine enters the blood undissolved, it acts much more efficiently and quickly.
Here are ways to use aloe drugs to treat sports injuries.
When the blisters appear, the affected area is thoroughly disinfected and dipped into a jar of aloe vera juice for 5 minutes to calm the pain and kill the bacteria. Then pierce a small hole in the base of the blister.
The aloe vera is applied to a cotton swab and a tampon is applied to the blister. Aloe vsosetsya through a hole in the blister, and therefore, will remove the likelihood of infection and protect the internal environment from the adverse effects of external. Then the swab is removed so that the blister is dried in the air, which speeds up the healing process.
When stretching joints, apply ice wrapping to the affected area.
Ice floes made from frozen aloe juice are also good. The pain passes quickly, the swelling decreases. If there is a need to fix the place of stretching with a tightening harness, it is better to consult a doctor or an experienced sports masseur.
When stretching the muscles, if the muscle is swollen, packets of ice-cold aloe are applied to the stretch site and light massage of this area is made using aloe lotion with the addition of lanolin. After 48 hours, the ice packs can be replaced with hot circular wraps or compresses from the warming leaves of the aloe leaf to remove the swelling and accelerate the healing process.
Superficial burns are usually treated with a dermatologist, and deeper and more extensive, usually by a surgeon.
The following aloe preparations help with burns:
- liniment aloe( drugstore).It is applied externally, applying a thin layer on the affected skin surface 2-3 times a day and covered with a gauze napkin;
is the juice of aloe. It is applied externally in the form of lotions or irrigation of burn surface;
- infusion.1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 25 g of powdered celandine grass and 2 g of crushed fresh plantain leaves.
Grind the herbs mixed, add a small amount of warm water to make a mushy mass. Apply this slurry to a piece of bandage and attach to the burn wound, then apply a fixing bandage for 2-3 hours.
This agent promotes faster healing of the burn wound. In addition, it will disinfect this wound, and plantain will purify it from pathogenic microorganisms.
In addition to the above mentioned methods, folk medicine uses the following medicinal plants for the treatment of burns:
- oak. Decoction: 1 tablespoon bark( crushed) for 1 glass of water, boil for 5 minutes. Make lotions and compresses. Or to prepare the ointment: take 2 parts of the crushed oak bark, 1 part of crushed bark of black poplar, 7 parts of butter cow. All mix and insist in the oven for the night. In the morning, boil on low heat for 30 minutes, strain, wring out and drain into a jar. Apply externally;
is an apple tree. Prepare ointment from mashed apples and butter( stir well).This is a good treatment for burns;
- heart-shaped lime. Compresses: 2-3 tablespoons of leaves to boil with boiling water, wrap in gauze, cool and apply to the affected areas.
If the injuries are effective the following preparations of aloe:
- prepare the infusion: 100 g of aloe leaves and 200 g of granulated sugar.
Crush the leaves of aloe, put them in a bottle with a wide neck and pour it over to the top with sugar. Tie the neck with gauze and leave for 3 days for infusion, after which the mass squeezed out, and the resulting juice strain.
Prepared in this way, syrup take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day, and also use and externally. Usually on the second day the tumor subsides, and the pain practically disappears;
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 3 teaspoons of celandine grass and 2 sheets of linden.
Raw materials, chop, pour boiling water and put for infusion for 30 minutes, then strain the resulting infusion. They rub the bruised places;
- infusion: 1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 3 teaspoons of celandine grass and 1 medium beet.
Wash the beetroot, peel it and grate it on a fine grater. Shredded herbs celandine and aloe mixed with grated beets and wait until the mass gives juice. Apply a little of the received mass to the bruised area and apply a fixing bandage. It is advisable to spend this procedure at night.
In addition, for more rapid disposal of injuries, you can use the following tools:
- walnut. Shredded his leaves( 1 tablespoon) pour 200 ml of sunflower oil and put in a warm place for a week. Then boil in a water bath for 2 hours. Filter twice and heat on a water bath for 2 hours. Add to the composition 15 g warmed yellow wax. All mix well. Received ointment is used externally;
- mulberry( white and black).Ointment: 2 tablespoons of the bark powder of this tree( its trunk) should be mixed with 1-1.5 glasses of sunflower oil( or other vegetable oil).Apply externally to lubricate bruises;
- parsley. In place of a bruise in the form of a medicinal dressing, fix the gruel from the finely chopped aboveground part of the plant;
- common horseradish. Root it grate and, together with the juice, apply as a compress to the bruised place. To reduce the burning, add the grated horseradish cream.
The following aloe preparations will help you get rid of or alleviate this ailment:
- infusion: 1 tablespoon aloe leaf, 2 teaspoons celandine grass and 2 teaspoons calina bark.
All ingredients are ground, pour boiling water and let it brew for 30 minutes. Then filter the infusion.
Obtained gruel to process wounds, abrasions, applying it to the wound surface;
- infusion.1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 3 teaspoons fresh celandine herb and 3 teaspoons cassava topen.
Raw materials, chop, stir and place for 20 minutes. After isolating the juice, the medicine is ready for use. It should be applied to a gauze and put on a sore spot, fixing with a bandage. Change the bandage 2 times a day;
- prepare the infusion.1 tablespoon of aloe leaf, 1 head onion and 1 tablespoon herb celandine.
Peel the onion and grate it on a fine grater. Add the crushed herbs celandine and aloe, and mix everything until a homogeneous mass is formed.
The resulting mass in a small amount put on a sore spot and keep it for 15 minutes. After the procedure, rinse the wound with warm water and apply a fixing bandage.
For the treatment of wounds and scratches, you can use the following folk recipes:
- pine, spruce. Resin-gum is one of the best wound-healing products for wounds( and also with bruises).Immediately fresh grease lubricate wounds, cracks. Lubricate once a day. Healing occurs quickly;
is a drain. Fresh or steamed her leaves when applied to the wound contribute to the cure of purulent or ulcerated wounds;
- cherry. Her leaves have a hemostatic effect;
is a burdock. Fresh roots of burdock( 75 g) chop and pour 1 glass of olive or sunflower oil. Insist for 24 hours, boil and cool. Wet the dressing in the resulting broth and attach it to the wound for 2-3 days. It is believed that this remedy is effective even with long-term non-healing purulent wounds;
- celery. A fresh leaf of celery is ground and applied to wounds and abrasions.
When frostbite, you can use such preparations of aloe, as:
- ointment.4 sheets of aloe tree, 1 large carrot and 10 tablespoons of this sage.
Wash and peel the carrots. Rub it on a fine grater and squeeze out the juice. Aloe also rinse, chop and pass through a meat grinder. Filter the aloe juice and mix it with the carrot juice. Add the sage infusion. Mix it all together well.
Prepared ointment lubricate frost-bitten places 2-3 times a day. This medicine, thanks mainly to aloe juice, removes puffiness, soreness.
Try also such folk remedies:
- oak ordinary.500 g crushed bark cook in 3 liters of water 30 minutes. Cool and use for compresses;
- walnut. Decoction: 250 g of leaves and young veto-check for 1 liter of water. Cook for 10 minutes. Applied to compresses;
is an apple tree. Ointment from the mashed apples and butter( mix well).This remedy is good for treating both burns and frostbite;
- horse chestnut. Tincture: 50 g of flowers or shredded seeds for 500 ml of vodka to infuse for 14 days, drain. Take 20 drops 3 times a day after eating with the curettage.
For its treatment, use the following recipe. Take 2 tablespoons of St. John's wort's herb, 3 tablespoons of aloe leaves, 1 tablespoon of Yarrow leaves, 1 yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
Mix the plants and pour them with boiling water, then let it brew for 10-15 minutes. Once the mixture has cooled, mix it with yolk, honey and vegetable oil. Dip into this mixture a cotton swab and apply ointment on the affected surface and keep it on the boil for 5-10 minutes, not allowing the medicine to dry. After the procedure, wash off the ointment with warm water.
When the furuncle is opened, the wound surface can be treated with aloe juice in the form of lotions and irrigation.
Effective in furunculosis( and other abscesses) is such a recipe: the leaves of aloe are applied to the abscesses daily for the removal of pus and rapid opening of the abscess.
For furunculosis, you can use such folk remedies as:
- rye flour. At night on a boil, put a cake made from fresh butter and rye flour;
- garlic.1 head garlic bake in the oven, peel, mash, add butter and mix well. This mixture will quickly accelerate ripening maturation;
- rose oil. Apply externally;
- oregano. Prepare butter: 1 handful of chopped herbs pour 1 cup olive oil( or sunflower), insist 7 days in a warm place. Use externally;
is a calendula. It is used in the form of an ointment, for which the flowers of this plant are mixed with smaltz in a ratio of 1: 4 and in the form of juice obtained from a fresh plant( the juice is wetted with a napkin), applied to the place of the abscess.
Hemorrhoids, or pochechui, is characterized by an expansion of the cavernous veins( corpuscles) of the lower part of the rectum and anus, accompanied by certain clinical symptoms.
Acute hemorrhoids occur suddenly, usually after sharp straining, with defecation, great physical effort, alcohol intake, during childbirth, etc. Typically, this rapid( in 1-2 days) the formation of external nodes with the development of thrombophlebitis or even subcutaneous rupture. There are burning pains, especially after defecation. The knot becomes dense, sharply painful.
The first clear sign of hemorrhoids is most often the appearance of blood on fecal masses. If the disease does not heal, then it goes into a chronic form.
With this disease, the use of aloe drugs is effective, namely:
- ointment from aloe, St. John's wort and aspen leaves.1 tablespoon of aloe leaves, 1 tablespoon of St. John's wort's herb and 1 tablespoon of aspen leaves.
All herbs are chopped and poured with a small amount of warm water. Mix until a mushy mass forms, then dab into this ointment a napkin and attach it to the hemorrhoids for 1/2 hour.
If after using this ointment you feel unpleasant sensations, then remove the napkin and gently rinse the affected area with warm water. Take a break for 2-3 days. And repeat this procedure.
From the next day( or every other day) ointment can be used less often. Just do not forget to rinse the area of the rectum with warm water after the procedure.
As the practice of traditional healers shows, hemorrhoids will gradually decrease in size, and then disappear altogether;
- ointment: 1 tablespoon of aloe leaves, 2 teaspoons of St. John's wort's herb and 20 grams of grated beets.
Grind the grass, combine it with the mashed beets until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Prepared ointment apply to hemorrhoids and pat them with a tissue. Sit for 30 minutes.
This tool differs from many others in that it not only relieves pain, but also helps the nodes "hide" inside.
Good medicines in the treatment of hemorrhoids are folk remedies:
- old fat. Old pork lard crush with a small amount of onions, after which the medicine is introduced into the rectum. The procedure should be performed on a regular basis( preferably at night) to a noticeable relief of the condition;
- kerosene. Purified kerosene, vegetable and castor oil are taken in the ratio 1: 6: 2.Take this medicine inside at night for 3 tablespoons daily. The next morning there is a free emptying of the intestine;
- small-leaved linden. The boiled young bark gives a lot of mucus and is applied externally;
- horse chestnut. Juice of its flowers take 25-30 drops per 1 tablespoon of water 2 times a day;
- Poplar black. Ointment: crushed kidneys on 96% alcohol( 1: 1) insist for 3 days, add 6 parts of freshly-fried pork fat, insist 4 hours at 70 ° C, filter. Apply externally.
Properties and secrets of aloe as a cosmetic agent
Leaf juice has a property to penetrate deep into the skin - several times faster than water. There is a physical explanation for this: plant juices reduce the surface tension of water, and the human body is 80% water. Thanks to this deep penetration into the skin, aloe juice supplies it with all its vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Aloe juice helps to remove toxins from the body, cleanses the pores of the skin, tightens them and envelops the skin with a protective layer;thanks to its bactericidal and bacteriostatic properties prevents the growth of pathogenic bacteria, prevents the infection from entering into microcracks on the skin. And this means that lotions with this juice are an excellent tool for the prevention of acne and for dealing with already appeared pustules. In addition, when treated with funds with aloe vera skin, there is scarring left on it. Biostimulating properties of plants accelerate the regeneration of cells so that the skin does not have time to form a scab, or scar.
Aloe helps dissolve the adhesive, which ties together the dead skin scales of the skin, cleans it from this unnecessary layer. Then the work includes amino acids, giving the building material for the growth of new healthy skin cells. In addition, the enzymatic activity of the juice stimulates the metabolic processes occurring in the skin, and also accelerates the regeneration process.
Aloe helps to restore acid-base balance, thereby at the expense of its adaptogenic properties regulates dryness and fat content of the skin. Vitamins of group A, which are contained in the juice of the century, have their own effect on the skin of the face. Vitamin A( (retinol), which is found in aloe juice, accelerates the regeneration of tissues, it is usually included in preparations for dry, fading skin. This substance stimulates the synthesis of collagen and due to this improves the structure of the skin, reduces the number of wrinkles.the form of vitamin A - beta-carotene, or carotene, is even more effective than retinol. It also has antioxidant properties, that is, the ability to bind free radicals of cells, to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin and repair damaged collagen andelastin. This helps to combat aging skin, including wrinkles
Essential aloe oils stimulate fibroblast growth - according to different studies, from 10 to 100. Fibroblasts are cells that are in connective tissue andprovide the work of collagen and elastin. They help the young skin to retain and the fading to restore elasticity and softness
To make your face always look fresh, we advise you to regularly apply( for example once a week) masks with herbal remediesE, including the juice of aloe. The effect of this mask will be higher if you follow simple rules when using it.
It is first recommended to expand the pores with a steam bath. Pour 2 liters of water into a wide bowl, bring to a boil( you can add a pinch of lime or rosemary to the boiling water).Then remove the vessel from the fire, tilt the face over the water at a distance of 20 cm, covering the head with a towel. After 15 minutes, rinse the face with cool water.
Well, if you do not have enough time for the steam bath and still need to urgently give the skin a fresh look with a mask, before applying it, wipe the face and neck with cosmetic milk thoroughly and then rinse with cool water.
The mask is applied to the face and neck, leaving a free space around the eyes and mouth( about 2 cm), along the main massage lines: from the chin to the temples;from the upper lip and nose to ear;from the middle of the forehead to the temples.
During the action of the mask( not less than 10, and preferably 20 minutes), try to retire in a semi-dark room, lie down and, if possible, do not move the muscles of the face.
Then remove the mask with a damp sponge or swab, rinse your face first warm, after cool water.
You can find all the necessary components in the refrigerator to prepare the mask with the juice of the century.
Mix 1 tablespoon of sour cream with 1 teaspoon of mashed egg yolk, add 1 teaspoon of juice. Mix thoroughly until smooth. Apply a nutritional mixture on the face and neck in several layers - each next layer after the previous one has dried. You can remove the mask with a tampon soaked in warm milk. Especially useful is a mask to care for dry skin of the face, as well as for the skin, which begins to fade, helps to fight small wrinkles. Sour cream in this recipe can be replaced with a spoonful of olive oil.
On the dry skin, the masks with aloe oil are beneficial;it can be purchased at specialized pharmacies.
Vitaminizing mask with leaf juice is also easy to prepare. Half a teaspoon of juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. Add egg yolk and a teaspoon of citrus juice( lemon, orange or grapefruit) or other fruit juice with a high content of vitamin C, for example red or black currant juice. The necessary thickness of the mask is given by oat flour( oatmeal) or flakes - about 1 tablespoon. All components should be stirred to the consistency of the porridge.
If the skin is fatty type, then it needs more cleansing, pore-tightening masks. To this end, not sour cream or butter, but beaten egg whites, is added to the vegetable raw material.
Means of natural plant cosmetics are suitable for people with any type of skin, including sensitive skin. After all, they do not contain artificial colors, flavors and other "chemistry".And yet it is worth remembering that your skin may not be suitable for a prescription of phytocosmetics or some component in this recipe. It is primarily about possible allergic reactions. Although, as we have already said, aloe juice is one of the most universal and neutral cosmetic products. And yet, we advise you to spend some time and hold an allergic test of a new cosmetic for you on a separate area of the skin. How to do it?
Apply a small amount of the test substance to the selected skin area, for example, to the inner elbow bend. Top with a piece of patch and leave for 24 hours. If there is itching or redness, rinse the affected area with a solution of baking soda and apply some anti-inflammatory ointment or cream, for example a cream with marigold extract. So you will save time and do not damage your skin.
For the treatment of animals
Animals can also be cured with the help of aloe, to feel the beneficial effect of this "divine plant".As practice shows, the use of aloe can be effective in some diseases in animals.
Interesting data were published in the English journal Veterinary News in September 1996.In one of the cases described, aloe was used locally in the treatment of horses. Animals really cured many diseases with the help of this amazing plant. Aloe has shown good results in the treatment of diseases such as ringworm, marsh fever and infected wounds. The same excellent results were given by the intake of aloe vera in the treatment of horses from leukopenia( lowering of the white blood cell count) and lethargy( lethargy syndrome).
In parallel, other methods of treatment( multivitamin complex and antibiotics) were applied, to which some horses did not respond. With aloe-therapy, eleven of the fourteen horses taking aloe preparations were able to return to active life.
Aloe is used in everyday practice for cuts, abrasions, bruises, rubbed wounds, infected wounds and other external disorders in animals. As a rule, when using this tool, a quick result is achieved - pain is removed, the process of wound healing is accelerated. After several procedures, the animals begin to feel completely healthy.
Aloe products suitable for animals
Which aloe preparations are suitable for animals? Almost all that are used by humans are suitable for animals. With internal disorders, veterinarians usually use the gel "Aloe Vera" in their practice. When treating skin diseases, the affected area is best cleaned with soap or shampoo, then treat it with jelly "Aloe Vera".
Jelly "Aloe Vera" is usually used to relieve irritation and pain in wounds and inflammatory processes. Shampoo prevents further infection.
What can I recommend for allergies caused by fleas and dermatitis in cats and dogs? It is necessary to eliminate the cause of the disorder, not only its symptoms. Therefore, it is necessary to use high-quality preparations against fleas, and the spot stains can be treated with soap or shampoo, and then apply jelly "Aloe vera".Jelly should be applied two to four times a day.
With ear infections( especially chronic otitis media), you can monitor the situation by washing your ears with your homemade Aloe Vera jelly two to four times a day. You should know that the ears of a healthy dog do not need cleaning, or the cleaning should be hygienic - superficial;It is necessary to clean only the auricle, but not the canal, as it is usually in order, and the earwax in a small amount accumulates in the bends of the shell. In general, the dog's ears( regardless of the breed) can never be cleaned deeply. In humans, this can lead to clogging of the ear canal, and the dog, while it is nervous and jerking during such a procedure, can damage the eardrum and the canal.
It is better to take earwax tests and check if the animal has an infection: staphylococcus, fungus or ear mite.
If this is an ordinary inflammation, buy in a regular pharmacy eye gel solkoseril. It should be diluted in a proportion of 1: 3 with boiled water( carefully stir until a homogeneous mass, of course, you need a little).Bury this solution several times a day in both ears. In addition, you can use a mixture of extracts of "Aloe vera" and calendula for treatment. They act as antiseptics and soothing agents.
Clean the ears only surface. Cotton swab or stick wet in castor, sea-buckthorn, grape or olive oil. Earwax, before laying solkoseril, can be dissolved with the help of "Cortican", - digging it into the ear canal before cleaning the minutes for 10-15.Usually this time is enough to make the sulfur thoroughly softened, and it could be removed with a cotton swab.
But keep in mind that this drug contains a corticosteroid, and it should not be carried away( let's say that this is not the drug that can be used to clean the ears in the dog's daily life, only in severe cases, when there are many sores, the ears are inflamed).
When using the drug, aloe in animals, as a rule, significantly increases appetite. According to our observations, in all animal species studied, appetite is restored in about forty-eight hours.
When using aloe preparations, for example, gel "Aloe Vera", for cats and small dogs one teaspoon is enough twice a day. For serious diseases, the dose can be increased to four teaspoons a day. Immediately after the crisis, the intake gradually decreases to 1-2 teaspoons a day.
As for dogs weighing more than 60 kg, a table spoon is chosen as a measure.
Aloe juice can be added to feed or water.
With ulcers in the mouth in pets, it is best to use the drug "Aloe ferst";it is necessary to thoroughly rinse the jaw thoroughly with this remedy, and then you should lubricate the aloe jelly.
Aloe shampoo is used to wash animals with dry and sensitive skin.
Aloe activator is an indispensable means for washing wounds.
It should be said that aloe preparations should be used with caution both humans and animals. Before using the drugs, wash the affected areas with mild soap and water, and then apply the drug to the affected area. If necessary, make a dressing. For optimal results, use aloe preparations to treat animals several times a day as directed by the veterinarian.
When using aloe preparations for the treatment of animals, make sure that the product does not get into the eyes of your pet.