Warts on the face: causes and treatment at home
Warts on the face are manifested by infection with one of the types of the papilloma virus - tumifaciec verrucarum.
Relate to the category of skin diseases, which are benign and non-inflammatory. The causative agent of the disease is transmitted by contact through the carrier or indirectly through contact with its objects or personal things.
This does not mean that the neoplasm on the face should appear immediately. The latent period can last up to half a year, depending on what state, the immune and nervous systems are located.
Causes of warts on the face
The formation of warts on the face is a frequent sign of weakened immunity. The disposable factor to infection are:
- cuts and scratches;
- dirty hands and sweat
Penetrating into the human body, the virus is localized under the upper layer of the epithelium, can penetrate into the nerve tissue, "walk" along the nerve pathways and settle in the spinal cord, permanently falling into suspended animation.
The awakening of the virus is facilitated by any nervous processes:
- depression and severe excitement;
- stress and autosuggestion.
In mentally resistant patients, the process of cleansing from facial warts can begin in a year or two. They will disappear on their own. And mentally unbalanced patients, it is necessary to solve the problem with a specialist, so as not to increase the number of tumors.
See also what to do when there is a plantar wart, and how to get rid of warts at home.
Typical features and types of warts on the face
Education in the form of warts on the face come in different forms, colors with different locations of localization.
- 1) The surface of the face and lip of the lips may be flattened, with clear boundaries of elevation. Elevations above the skin surface are no more than two millimeters. Flat warts have a variety of shapes and colors - round, oval or polygonal outlines, changing color along the course of development - initially light, to a brownish hue.
- 2) To the category of ordinary warts carry knot formations of irregular shape, having a dense surface and dimensions of one centimeter."Adorns" a person at any age. At the very beginning of the manifestation, it has a flesh color, gradually changing its color, to a gray-yellow color. It does not cause any painful sensations, a slight itch is possible.
- 3) The appearance of hanging warts is noted in different age categories. Place of localization - eyelids, above the lips, on the chin or around the lips. They have the form of an elongated vermiform appendage, up to 8 mm in length. At the beginning of the manifestation it looks like an insignificant elevation, gradually elongating, turning into a thin cylindrical growth with a foot at the base. Changes color from the initial - flesh-colored, to brown. There are no painful manifestations.
- 4) Emerging education on the face after forty years, called senile warts. They are not infectious in nature, but are manifested due to age-specific features that affect the change in metabolic processes. Characterized as an elevation in the form of an irregularly shaped patch with dense skin on a surface resembling a horny shell. They reach 5 - 50 mm. In the initial period of flesh color, gradually darkens, acquiring black color. There are no pain sensations, only a mild itching.
Read also how to treat warts on your hands.
Treatment for warts on face
Diagnosis of facial warts is not a complicated process. But the exclusion of malignant education should confirm the dermatologist. The conclusion gives a microscopic examination of scrapings, and in controversial cases - a biopsy.
The healing process is based on the destructive principle of lesions by methods:
- using antiviral drugs;
- by the method of destructive chemotherapy.
- is tripolarucous;
- retinoic and salicylic acid;
- "Fluorouracil" is an antitumor drug in the form of ointment and cream;
- for immunotherapy - immunomodulator "Imiquimod".
Warts can be removed only in a radical way:
- by layer-by-layer cutting with laser exposure;
- by cauterization with diathermocoagulation;
- by freezing cryodestruction method;
- removal by high temperature heating using electrocoagulation.
- conventional surgical excision with subsequent cosmetic plastic.
As a result of multiple studies, and taking into account the research of foreign colleagues, the treatment of warts on the face in children should be based on expectant tactics. When puberty is reached, warty neoplasms must pass by themselves.
I weighed 92 kg! Fat went 3 kg a week! For this, I drank a glass before bed. ..
The nail fungus is afraid of this as a fire! If in cool water. ..
Varicose veins disappear in a matter of days! Just need once a day to smear your legs. ..
"Dedovskiy" method to quit smoking! In 7 days you will forget about cigarettes forever!