Lisha colored: photos, symptoms and treatment, causes
One of these diseases is color deprivation. Has a fungal nature of education with the defeat of the stratum corneum of the epidermis.
It is called differently - multi-colored, pityrious lichen or sun fungus. A humid and hot climate is the main distribution medium.
The color spectrum of spots on the skin, caused by color deprivation, varies from light yellow to various shades of brown. Lishay does not pose a health hazard. Serves only, the background for internal discomfort. Children are more often affected at puberty, young, mostly men, and people prone to dermatitis.
For a long time, while in the upper layers of the skin, the pathogen is in a state of suspended animation. Favorable circumstances contribute to its awakening and active reproduction, manifested by pityriasis on the skin.
Causes of color lichen
The main causative agent of the disease in humans is a yeast-like fungus belonging to the genus Malassezia, which was described as far back as the middle of the eighteenth century by the scientist G. Robin. Exactly one hundred years later, in the course of the research by the doctor M. Gordon, various forms of the pathogen were isolated, both in the lesions and outside them, on a clean, skin-side skin rash:
- of round form( Pityrosporum orbiculare);
- oval shape( Pityrosporum ovale);
- lipophilic, mycelial fungus( Malassezia furfur).
Spots can be located, isolated and able to merge, forming large lesions. The property of yeast fungi loosening the stratum corneum of the epidermis leads to the formation of a pancreatic peeling of the affected skin, since only the upper layer of the epidermis is prone to loosening, inflammatory processes do not occur.
The latent period is long-lasting, sometimes many months. Everything depends on the circumstances provoking the awakening of the pathogen.
Read also, treatment of ringworm in humans.
The provoking factor
Each person can have their own provocative predisposing factors. The main ones are:
- genetic factor, with a congenital special chemical composition of sweat;
- consequence of long-term use of corticosteroids;
- effects of ionization of the body;
- action of electromagnetic and corpuscular solar radiation;
- result of accumulation in the body of heavy metals
- hyperhidrosis and hyperglycemia;
- immune deficiency;
- synthetic clothing.
Symptoms of color deprivation
The disease is characterized by a prolonged course, especially in the younger generation. This age category suffers from a wide spread of pathological changes on the skin.
They look like small spots with clearly defined borders, with different colors - from dark red to coffee with milk. Affected:
- back and abdomen;
- neck, legs and hands;
- axillary region;
- head, and sometimes, and face.
- in diseases of the endocrine system;
- chronic gastrointestinal diseases;
- disease on the background of impaired immunological reactivity.
1) In a typical form, the formation of spots appearing on a sunburnt skin with a white spot or spots with brown hues on a light, not tanned skin is noted. The contour of formations is clearly limited. It is easy to itch and merge spots. Locations of the most diverse:
- shoulders and neck
- belly and hips.
- on the back of the elbows and knees, at the folding points;
- in the inguinal folds;
- are located under the chest and on the face;
- between the toes, on the side surface.
Read also, symptoms of herpes zoster.
Diagnosis of color lichen
Diagnosis of a typical form of color deprivation is not difficult, usually the diagnosis is made according to the clinical picture. But the similarity of many features requires differentiation:
- from cutaneous disease - vitiligo;
- with white and pink lichen;
- manifestations of post-inflammatory hypopigmentation;
- lesions with dermatophytosis;
- with seborrheic dermatitis;
- with psoriasis and nummular eczema.
- 1) Balzer tests - when staining the affected area with iodine, loosened lichen on a background of healthy skin has a more intense color.
- 2) When using the Bénier symptom, the mucoid scaly exfoliation is clearly visible if the lesion is slightly scraped.
- 3) When viewed with the illumination of the Wood lamp, the affected areas are shone with a greenish-blue glow.
- 4) Microscopic analysis of flakes treated with potassium hydroxide, with a positive diagnosis reveals filamentous pseudomycelia and the presence of round cells of yeast fungi.
Treatment of color deprivation
Treatment of color deprivation is not particularly difficult. There are various treatment regimens with a variety of antifungal medicines, anti-fungal anti-fungal ointments and shampoos.
In some cases, several times a year, relapses are possible. In such situations, an individually selected course of antibiotics, drugs that support the immune system and the vitamin and mineral complex are prescribed. An important component in the treatment is hygiene.
An excellent means for preventing the disease is acidified water, which must be washed regularly. Use of special shampoos and wiping the body with salicylic acid solution of low concentration.
Colored lichen, although it is a conditionally infectious disease, it is still not necessary to use objects of common use or personal belongings of the patient. This is especially true for the patient's bast, a kind of hotbed of the fungus, towels and combs. More often, treat household items with a solution of chlorine or with the ingredients that it includes.
I weighed 92 kg! Fat went 3 kg a week! For this, I drank a glass before bed. ..
The nail fungus is afraid of this as fire! If in cool water. ..
Varicose veins disappear in a few days! Just need once a day to smear your legs. ..
"Dedovskiy" method to quit smoking! In 7 days you will forget about cigarettes forever!