Ten terrible diseases on our planet
May 16, 2018
To date, scientists still can not cope with the vulnerability of the human body. Nature again gives us new diseases, revives already forgotten and seemingly defeated ailments in new guises. For you the list of the most dangerous diseases in the world is presented.
- Cholera. It is accompanied by the defeat of the small intestine, vomiting, dehydration, diarrhea. The transmission route is fecal-oral. The disease is known since ancient times. Now cholera is not so dangerous, but some cases of infection happen. In hot, poor countries, epidemic outbreaks are recorded.
- Lymphedema. Scale swelling of various parts of the body. Associated with violations of lymph drainage from lymphatic capillaries. It has a chronic nature, however, with proper treatment, stable remission is possible.
- AIDS.Plague of the XI century. It deprives the body of protective forces, which can lead to death from a common cold. The infection can not be cured. The disease is extremely dangerous due to its unpredictable development. It is transmitted either through the blood of an infected person, or through a sexual route, as well as to a child whose mother was infected at the time of pregnancy. The disease was recently discovered, but it quickly became very common. Characteristic signs do not, therefore often people do not suspect that they are infected.
- Hypertrichosis. Excessive hair growth on the skin that is not native to this area. The reason - violation of the secretory function of various glands, changes in the hormonal background, neurological and infectious diseases, metabolic disorders. It is rare. Necrotic fasciitis. Accompanied by the destruction of fascia, there is swelling, the skin becomes painful and dense, becomes crimson, bubbles appear, filled with fluid, the body temperature rises. Is treatable.
- Morgellon Syndrome. Those suffering from Morgellon's syndrome complain of the sensation of crawling worms under the skin, which is covered with sores and open wounds. From the wounds periodically appear colored fibers. Origin and causes are not disclosed.
- Malaria. Infectious disease, accompanied by chills, fever, enlarged spleen and liver. The carrier is the malarial mosquito Anopheles. The history of malaria is about 50,000 years old.
- Progeria. The cause of the disease is a violation of the genetic code, which leads to an accelerated aging of the body. The disease is very rare, it affects about 80 people in the world. The average life expectancy of children with such ailment is 13 years.
- Syndrome of a living corpse. Those who suffer from this disease consider themselves dead. Often argue that there is no life on the Earth, that they feel the stench of their rotting body, refuse food, causing the decision by their death. Are prone to suicide and depression.
- Ebola. It is transferred to people from wild animals. It is accompanied first by strong weakness, headache and muscle pain, diarrhea. After a dry cough, signs of dehydration, a strong rash. Pains the patient usually on the second week of illness from bleeding and shock. Vaccines for this disease does not exist.