What are the useful sweets?
May 12, 2018
It is generally accepted that sweet is harmful to health. But this statement is true for not all the sweets, among them there are some that are even useful!
- Black chocolate. In chocolate with a high content of cocoa, a lot of vitamins, antioxidants, flavonoids, protein, calcium, magnesium, iron. Black chocolate is good for the cardiovascular system.
- Marshmallow. It contains iron, phosphorus and proteins, which strengthen muscle tissue. In addition, marshmallows are almost safe for the figure - it has few calories, so it's hard to grow fat due to this sweetness.
- Marmalade. In marmalade contains pectin, which gives it a jelly-like shape. This component removes harmful substances, lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood and normalizes digestion.
- Pastille. Pastila, like marmalade, contains a small number of calories. Substances contained in sweetness, contribute to the removal of toxins from the body and reduce the harm caused by radiation.
- HoneyIn honey, there are almost as many calories as in sugar. However, the natural product is more sweet, so it takes half as much. For example, to replace two tablespoons of sugar in tea, one spoonful of honey is sufficient. But the benefits of honey are not this: it contains amino acids, minerals and vitamins. Total 100 hmeda cover the daily requirement of the human body in iron, manganese and magnesium.
- Halva. This delicious product has a rejuvenating effect thanks to vitamins A, E and Group B. Regular use of halva allows to strengthen the cardiovascular system and improve the skin condition.
- Jam. It contains a huge amount of vitamins and minerals, however, only if you cook it quickly, and not as grandmothers teach. The most useful jam is cinnamon, quince, raspberry and walnut.
- Candied fruits. This natural product contains a large number of antioxidants: tocopherol, ascorbic acid and beta-carotene. Presence in the diet of candied fruits helps improve concentration, increase efficiency, and stress resistance.
- Cane sugar. The fact that brown sugar, derived from reeds, is much more useful than white, scientists said twenty years ago. It contains magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus.
- Berries and fruits. They contain a lot of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, which are necessary for human health. Present in berries and fruits and pectin, tannins, proteins, carbohydrates, essential oils, organic acids, fiber. Fruits should be present in the diet every day!