Herbs for gastritis - Causes, symptoms and treatment. MF.
All gastritis along the course of the course can be divided into acute and chronic. Acute gastritis, depending on the cause that led to their occurrence, is treated in a hospital, whether it is an infectious disease hospital, with bacterial gastritis, or a gastroenterology department, if, for example, acute gastritis has occurred as a result of a burn of mucous aggressive substance. In this article we will consider the treatment of only chronic gastritis, when there is a long inflammatory process in the gastric mucosa with a violation of gastric secretion.
Depending on the secretory function of the stomach, all gastritis are divided into three groups:
1. Hyperacid gastritis - gastritis with increased gastric secretion
2. Hypoacid gastritis - gastritis with decreased gastric secretion
3. Anacid gastritis - with "zero" gastric secretion
Weconsider the treatment of herbs gastritis with increased and decreased acidity, as the most common. If the patient has an anacid gastritis, it is necessary to select individual therapy and systematically examine for the purpose of prevention and early diagnosis of gastric mucosal restructuring and as a consequence, possible malignancy.
Warning! Dear patients, do not put yourself diagnoses for your symptoms and complaints! Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract must be strictly differentiated with other diseases, even with cardiovascular pathology.
Purposes of phytotherapy for gastritis
For hyperacid gastritis:
1. Control of increased gastric secretion, neutralization of hydrochloric acid
2. Prevention of gastritis transition to peptic ulcer
3. Removal of
pain syndrome 4. Relief of
spasms 5. Improvement of patient's life quality
With hypoacid gastritis:
1. Stimulation of gastric secretion - increase in the production of hydrochloric acid
2. Prevention of malignancy, that is, the transition of hypoacid gastritis to cancer
4. Removing spasms
5. Improve the overall condition of the body
6. Vitamin therapy
Herbs and fees for the treatment of gastritis
What herbs and fees is used as brewing, dosage, duration of treatment, when it is possible to repeat the course? The following algorithm for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases is proposed at the Department of Phyto Therapy of PFUR:
With hyperacid gastritis:
Root of aureus 2 parts of
Herb of centaury 1 part
Calendula flowers 2 parts
Mint leaves 1 part
Flowers tansy 1 part
Plantain leaves2 parts
Rootlicorice 2 parts
Preparation: 1 tablespoon of collection pour 200 ml of boiled water. To insist 30 minutes in a thermos, take 1/3 cup of infusion 3 times a day in a warm form 30 minutes before meals. Duration of admission is a month.
• Kleflon 0.1 g 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 3-4 weeks.
• Liquiritone 1 tablet 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 1 month.
• Mineral waters - Smirnov, Slavic, Arnzi.
• Tincture of aralia for 30 drops in the morning and afternoon before meals. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
• Aloe juice 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
• In the absence of gallstones in the gallbladder ducts: perform liver flushes with magnesium sulphate( 1 tablespoon of salt stir in 1 glass of warm water).Drink in the evening and lie on your right side with a hot water bottle for 60-90 minutes. The course of treatment is 3-4 procedures per month.
The above drugs are taken simultaneously during an exacerbation of the disease. You can conduct a preventive course of treatment 2 times a year.
Herb St. John's wort 3 pieces
Camomile flowers 3 parts
Herb Yarrow 3 parts
Herb celandine 1 part
Preparation: 1 teaspoon of collection pour 1 cup boiling water, insist, wrapped in a towel for 20 minutes. Take ¼ - ½ cup 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
• Take in equal parts the leaves of the watch, the leaves of the yarrow and leaves of mint, the fruits of fennel or dill, herbs of a thousand-thousandth. Pour 1 tablespoon of the collection 1 cup of boiling water, keep in a boiling water bath for 30 minutes, then strain. Take ¼ - ½ cup 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals. Duration of admission is 1 month.
• Take 1/3 cup of raw fresh potato juice 30 minutes before meals. Duration of admission is 2 weeks.
In case of hypoacid gastritis:
Rhizome rhizome 3 parts
Herbs of centaury 2 parts
Mint leaves 1 part
Flowers of tansy 4 parts
Plantain leaves 3 parts
Wormwood herb 1 part
Grass trefoil 3 parts
Yarrow herb 1 part
Preparation: 1 tablespoon of the collection pour 200 ml of boiled water. To insist 1 hour in a thermos, to take 1/3 cup of infusion 3 times a day in a warm form for 15 - 30 minutes before meals. Duration of admission 1 - 2 months.
• Take the plantain juice 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 15 -30 minutes before meals( or plantaglucide 1 teaspoon 3 times daily before meals).Duration of admission is 3 weeks.
• Aloe vera tablets take 0,005 g 3 times daily before meals. Duration of admission is 3 weeks.
• Berberine take 0,005 g 3 times daily before meals. Duration of admission is 3 weeks.
• Peach tincture take 30 drops per 1/3 cup water( morning and evening 20-30 minutes before meals).Duration of admission is 3 weeks.
• Mineral water Mirgorodskaya, Moscow 0.5 glasses before meals. Duration of admission is 3 weeks.
Means of traditional medicine:
• At the tip of the knife, take root powder 3 times a day. Duration of admission is 2 weeks.
• Infusion of yarrow leaves 10,0 gr pour 200,0 ml of boiled water, insist in a thermos for 30 minutes, take during the day.
• Mix in equal proportions the root of the gentian, yarrow herb, arable tree, take 10.0 g of collection, pour 200 ml of boiling water, insist in a thermos for 30 minutes, take 100 ml 2 times daily before meals. Duration of admission is 1 month.
The above fees can be taken( choose one of the collection, you can alternate) also with exacerbation of chronic gastritis within 1 month and preventive courses for 1 month 2 times a year.
For all types of gastritis, if it is not possible to consult a herbalist or purchase the necessary collection components, you can use infusion or chamomile broth, maybe adding honey to improve the taste. With gastritis with increased secretion, apply a warm infusion or decoction, with gastritis with a lowered secretion - chilled. Brew 3 tablespoons per 1 liter of water.
Please note! The course of phytotherapy is selected individually, depending on the tolerance and the expected effect. It is better to choose therapy under the supervision of a doctor, relying on the recommended treatment.
Contraindications to the treatment of gastritis tavami
Phytotherapy is contraindicated if:
1. The patient has allergic reactions to the components of charges.
2. The patient has allergic reactions that occur during treatment with phytotherapeutic drugs.
3. As the only therapy for severe conditions, such as: severe pain and dyspeptic syndrome.
4. In case of incomplete examination, when the diagnosis of gastritis should be differentiated from other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
Phytotherapy with gastritis can be used, but with caution:
1. For self-treatment.
2. If the patient's condition worsens. Only the doctor will be able to tell what the deterioration of this patient is due to and make the necessary decision on the further tactics of treatment! But remember, ask for help from a doctor as soon as possible if the condition worsens!
3. At pregnancy it is necessary to select individual phytotherapy individually depending on the term of pregnancy, concomitant diseases.
4. When breastfeeding, I also recommend not to engage in self-selection of fees, but contact your doctor, since all herbs are ingested with breast milk into the baby's body.
Forecast of treatment of gastritis tavami
What effect can it achieve in treatment and why is it so important and traditional treatment prescribed by a doctor? Currently, chronic gastritis is very common. There are many reasons for this, consider the main:
1. Infection with the gastric bacterium Helicobacter pylori. And although this bacterium can absolutely asymptomatically live in the lower parts of the gastrointestinal tract, but if it gets into the stomach, it leads to the development of gastritis and even ulcers.
2. With prolonged and uncontrolled intake of drugs from the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs( NSAIDs / NSAIDs).With any diseases accompanied by pain, patients became very often and without evidence to take these drugs. I will not be mistaken if I say that every second( if not the first) patient is not familiar with such things as diclofenac, niaz, movalis, aspirin, etc. Dear patients! Read the instructions carefully to the drugs. For NSAIDs, there are strict indications for use. This is primarily inflammatory diseases, accompanied by pain syndrome and possibly elevated temperature, diseases of the musculoskeletal system, joints, myositis, sometimes used for inflammatory lung diseases. But even more strict contraindications. Absolute - gastritis and peptic ulcer in the stage of exacerbation! Under the supervision of a doctor, these drugs can be prescribed to patients who have a history of gastritis and stomach ulcers, but only in the absence of exacerbation and under the cover of drugs that block gastric secretion.
3. Chemical( bile or reflux gastritis), when the contents of the duodenal intestine and bile are poured into the stomach.
4. With incorrect and unbalanced power supply
5. Under the influence of stress
6. Toxic: when drinking alcohol and its surrogates that "burn" the gastric mucosa
For all types of gastritis, timely and accurate diagnosis and properly prescribed treatment are needed. The triggered hyperacid gastritis can pass into the ulcer, the hypoacid and especially the anacid gastritis - into the malignant formation of the stomach.
Phytotherapy is widely used only as an auxiliary, additional treatment for the treatment with chemical preparations, enhancing their "useful" effects, such as pain and cramping, reducing inflammation and reducing the severity of side effects. Also, herbal medicine is used as a preventive therapy.
As for the exacerbation of chronic gastritis, it is necessary to be treated with chemicals of a chemical nature that have a more rapid effect, prescribed by your doctor.
Doctor phytotherapeutist Akimova N.S.