Sand in the kidneys: traditional medicine, the most effective recipes
Sand in the kidneys can not be called an innocuous condition. If you do not pay any attention to this problem, stones are formed from the sand, which break the permeability of the urinary canals and damage the mucous surface in the ureters and bladder. For this reason, the development of an infectious focus begins, and an urgent examination is required. If sand is formed in the kidneys: traditional medicine often offers effective methods of combating pathology.
This is important! Pathology can affect people at any age - from newborns to old people. The symptomatology in case of diagnosing the presence of sand will differ from the age of the patient. Sand is a small concrement, which is just beginning to form inside the organ.
For example, during pregnancy, sand is formed due to pathological changes in blood composition and salt metabolism. Such formations are divided into groups depending on their composition and in relation to the mineralogical classification. Due to the high rate of development of pathology, people often wonder how to remove sand from the kidneys.
Reasons for the formation of sand in the kidneys
In medicine, there are a number of reasons that trigger the onset of sand in the body. Basically, to etiological factors is the violation of metabolic processes, because of which sand is formed. Also, the progression of pathology is affected by a sedentary lifestyle and improper organization of the diet.
To disorders of metabolism can be attributed to those situations where a person consumes a lot of acute and protein-rich meals. Many diseases can cause the appearance of sand in the kidneys - as a rule, these are anatomical disorders in the upper part of the urinary tract, which most often cause the formation of an obstacle to proper urinary retention. Also, causative pathologies include diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and genetic predisposition.
What symptoms indicate the presence of sand
The presence of sand in the kidneys is very difficult to recognize on their own, because this condition rarely disturbs the patient's well-being. But with the passage of sand from the kidneys, the symptoms can be seen without difficulty.
At the moment when sand particles begin to move along the urinary canals to the exit, inflammation develops due to irritation of the mucous surface. Often happens so that no symptoms are observed even when removing sand and this process is detected only on ultrasound examination, but this happens very rarely, because purification of the kidney from the sand is almost always accompanied by pain.
Almost always stones or sand quite clearly declare themselves, and the symptomatology is purely individual:
- Problems of urinary diversion. They arise because the sand moves through certain channels directly to the bladder. For this reason, urination causes severe pain or difficulty, does not bring the patient relief and complete emptying. At the same time, frequent urge to urinate and often fail.
- Painful sensations. They are manifested when the walls of the channel are irritated, along which sand is excreted. In this case, severe cutting and cutting pains occur in the lumbar region. Most often, sand appears only in one kidney, so the pain is one-sided. Sometimes the pain becomes very acute, and also changes its localization - moves to the groin or to the upper abdomen.
- The normal composition of urine changes. In the presence of sand, it can be clearly identified when conducting an analysis of urine tests - its color and composition. With urine stone pathology, the urine becomes noticeably turbid and becomes much darker due to the presence of solid elements in it. Sometimes in the urine even the naked eye can see blood particles, and in neglected situations, pus is found in the urine.
- In children, the presence of sand in the kidneys can be supplemented by a rise in temperature, promoted by inflammation, which develops during the passage of sand through the urinary canals. Some patients have nausea with severe vomiting.
Organization of effective and safe treatment of
Diet is a fundamental remedy for kidney sand. At any stage of the disease should follow the rules of nutrition. And the composition of the diet will depend on the types of salt that prevail in the patient's urine. Thus, with a high concentration of urate, it is important to almost completely abandon the consumption of smoked, fried meat dishes. It is not recommended to eat legumes, broths on meat, alcoholic beverages, chocolate, pepper and coffee.
When diagnosing an increase in the concentration of oxalate in the urine, it is important to limit the consumption of citrus fruits, strawberries, salads, dairy products, chocolate and coffee.
This is important! If phosphoric and calcium salts predominate, it is important to abandon cottage cheese and cheese, from seafood and, especially from fish, and increase the volume of water consumption per day.
Herbs from sand in the kidneys are often used in conjunction with essential oils that allow the dissolution of sand deposits, and without special ore to remove it from the human body.
Popular recipes for removing sand from the kidneys
Cleaning the kidneys from the sand can be carried out with the help of some very effective recipes of traditional medicine. Correct use of recipes almost always helps to achieve full recovery.
With urate in the kidneys, the following herbs extracting sand from the kidneys are especially effective: rose hips, parsley, strawberry leaves, birch buds or flax seeds. The listed components should be taken in the same amount, chopped and pour two spoons with boiling water. The broth is infused in a thermos bottle during the night and drunk one third of the glass three times a day.
No less effective is the collection from the root of the ayr, grass spores and leaves of cranberries.
Here are a few more recipes:
- Licorice root, grass of a blue-head, juniper fruit and grass of a shepherd's bag in equal quantities.
- Fruits of dill, cowberry leaves, mint leaves, sporage grass are also in equal quantities.
Phosphate and oxalate sand in the kidney is treated with herbs in the following ways:
- The root of the madder, the bunches of herbaceous motherwort, the flowers of the immortelle, the grass from the sweet clover in equal quantities. Preparation is carried out by grinding and infusion of the mixture.
- Mint leaves, bearberry leaves, cornflower flowers гру wintergreen grass - all taken in equal parts, crushed. It is poured with boiling water and insists for the night.
Thanks to the ingredients in the rose hips, the sand in the kidneys can dissolve and be excreted along with the urine. This method of treatment can be implemented regardless of the season. To prepare the broth, two tablespoons of dried and chopped fruits should be poured into water and boiled for fifteen minutes. Then the broth is filtered and drunk in three sets during the day. For the purpose of purification it is important to continue treatment for two weeks.Like the article? Share with friends and acquaintances: