Diseases of the urinary system and causes of sand in the kidneys
Traditional medicine identifies urolithiasis( urolithiasis) as a disease that is associated with the formation of calculi in the kidneys. Both infants and elderly people can experience very different signs of the release of sand from the kidneys. In this article, we will consider the causes of sand in the kidney and additional information.
Symptoms of this disease can be different, they also depend on the age of the patient who has sand in his kidneys. Sand - the smallest stone formations that have just begun to form in the kidneys. For example, changes in the chemical composition of blood and salt metabolism are the cause of the formation of sand in the kidneys during pregnancy. The data of the formation can be classified according to composition and mineralogical classification.
Information on the most common causes of
If you determine the number, location and chemical composition of tumors, you can answer the question why there is sand in the kidneys. At the moment, the exact causes that lead to urolithiasis are not present.
The opinion of specialists is that there is no definite cause of the appearance of sand in the kidneys, but there are some conditions and factors that contribute to the formation of sand in the kidneys and other urinary tract organs:
- Polycysticosis, narrowing of the ureter, as well as kidney developmental defects can lead to a delayurine and disruption of its normal outflow;
- With such diseases as - cystitis, glomerulonephritis and pyelonephritis, there is an exacerbation of urolithiasis. Chronic inflammatory processes can contribute to the release of excess protein in the urine, which subsequently precipitates salt crystals;
- Hereditary predisposition;
- In case of bone fractures, calcium metabolism in the body is disrupted and the level of concentration of the stone-forming substances in the blood increases;
- The use of spicy and fatty foods promotes the formation of salts in the kidneys;
- Parathyroid gland disease;
- Disturbances in phosphorus-calcium metabolism( hypodynamia) lead to the precipitation of salts in the urine;
- Various diseases of the digestive tract.
Additional causes of sand formation in the kidney:
- Anatomical changes in the urinary tract;
- Disorders in metabolism: with a monotonous diet, pregnancy, consumption of spicy and salty foods, as well as foods with high protein content;
- Regular intake of water with a high content of salts;
- Accommodation in a hot climatic zone.
The cause of the appearance of sand in the kidneys is very much, and the consequence is inflammation of the urinary tract and the formation of stones. With the sand itself in the kidneys, and with its possible consequences it is possible to effectively fight. To this end, it is necessary to know how the sand in the kidneys is treated, this is primarily a matter of folk medicine and the modern pharmaceutical industry at the same time.
Clinical manifestations of sand in the kidneys
This is important! The presence of sand in the kidneys, the patient does not have discomfort, but the exit of sand is accompanied by painful sensations. When sand moves towards the exit from the urinary tract, irritation occurs and as a result of inflammation of the mucous membranes. In some cases, the release of sand is painless, in this case it can be determined by ultrasound.
The manifestation of the presence of stones and sand in the kidneys depends on the characteristics of each organism:
- Pain. Passing through the walls of the canals, sand causes irritation, which leads to a sharp, cutting pain in the lumbar region. More often, the localization of signs of the release of sand from the kidneys is observed, on the one hand. The pain can be both pulling and sharp, it can give into the groin and upper abdomen. Also, these symptoms are characteristic of renal colic.
- Problems with urination. On the urinary canals, sand moves to the bladder, this provokes painful and difficult urination, and urine withdrawal can not bring a feeling of emptying to the patient. Frequent urge to urinate does not always lead to urine retention.
- Changes in the composition of urine. If there is sand in the kidneys, the composition and color of urine will necessarily change. One of the signs of urolithiasis is a dark shade or a murky color of urine. The color of urine will depend on the chemical composition of the elements. In the urine, the appearance of hematuria( particles of blood) - in a liquid state or in the form of clots, in neglected cases it is possible to observe purulent discharge.
- In rare cases, during pregnancy, the sand in the kidneys is manifested as a rise in temperature. This reaction occurs in inflammatory processes. It is also possible to observe vomiting, nausea, edema and increased blood pressure.
What can you do if you have sand in your kidneys?
When confirmed by ultrasound, the presence of sand in the kidneys, most specialists prescribe conservative therapy. Surgical intervention to solve this problem is used less frequently.
Available at this time, the achievements of pharmacology allow the use of drugs that absorb even medium-sized stones and have a beneficial effect on the kidneys. Also during treatment it is necessary to observe a strict diet and exclude from the diet those foods that can later provoke the development of urolithiasis.
This is important! If you exclude from your diet protein, spicy and salty foods, you do not need to ask yourself the question "why is sand formed in the kidneys?".Rapid excretion of sand from the kidneys contributes to the large amount of fluid used.
In those cases, if you have a suspicion or any signs of urolithiasis, then first of all you must immediately turn to a qualified specialist - urologist. Having inspected and studied all the necessary results of the examinations, the specialist will easily put an accurate diagnosis, and if it is positive, you will be offered special treatment with the help of all possible methods of removing sand from the body.
Methods for getting rid of sand and stones in the kidneys are many, and the main task of a specialist is to choose the fastest effective method of treatment for each individual patient.Like the article? Share with friends and acquaintances: