Useful hair products
Mar 27, 2018
When there is a lack of various substances in the body, hair is often affected,therefore it is recommended to regularly eat healthy foods that favorably affect the condition of the hair.
Do you need healthy hair products?
Once a person stops receiving the necessary substances for the health, this is primarily reflected in the hair: they become brittle, lose their shine and volume, and sometimes even begin to drop out strongly, even for balding.
What is most important for ringlets:
- Vitamin B: stimulates growth, is responsible for the density and shine, normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands, increases blood circulation;
- Vitamin E: if deficient, hair may fall out or become dull;
- Vitamin C: promotes rapid assimilation of iron, activates growth;
- Vitamin A: makes the strands soft, responsible for their structure.
Microelements are also important: magnesium, silicon, zinc, selenium, copper, sulfur, iodine, phosphorus, amino acid tyrosine and calcium. They all have different functions, but if the component is deficient, the condition of the hair deteriorates sharply.
You can enrich your body with vitamins and microelements with the use of food products useful for hair: if you include them in your diet, then for a short time the curls significantly change.
Useful and harmful hair products
Know what products are good for hair, not enough: if you eat with them and harmful dishes, then the positive changes will not be achieved. What should be excluded or restricted in the menu:
- Chocolate and coffee: they break the hormonal balance, so the strands quickly become fat. In some cases, excessive infatuation with coffee can cause dry hair;
- Lemonade: it has no nutritional value, but there are plenty of harmful substances that excrete moisture from the body;
- Salt: if it is abused, blood pressure may increase, which, in turn, entails difficulties in delivering vitamins to the follicles;
- Fatty oil, cream and milk: due to them, often the skin and strands become dry;
- Alcohol leads to dehydration and elimination of vitamins;
- Sharp dishes strengthen sweating, provoke itching and flaking;
- Sugar has a distinctive feature: with a large amount it is removed through the scalp, making it greasy, while the hair dries up and becomes lifeless.
It is worth noting that useful hair products are of great importance for nails: they strengthen the plate, accelerate the recovery after the build-up or any other procedures where the top layer is cut.
Products useful for hair: list ^
What products are useful for hair health and why
To find out about the most useful hair products, you need to familiarize yourself with the following list:
- Oily fish: it supplies acids with omega-3, thus eliminating the dryness of the scalp. The protein and vitamins present in it strengthen and nourish strands;
- Green vegetables: positively affect the work of sebaceous secretions;
- Legumes: they are necessary for those who have fragile and dull curls, becausethey quickly cope with similar problems;
- Nuts: they contain zinc, the deficit of which leads to baldness. Also, nuts are of great importance for the health of the scalp: prevent dandruff and seborrhea;
- Whole grains: strengthens the follicles and stimulates growth;
- Oysters: aphrodisiacs nourish, strengthen and moisturize damaged dry hair;
- Dairy products: enrich the body with calcium, which is important for the strength and growth of curls;
- Carrot: promotes the appearance of shine on the hair and the elimination of diseases of the scalp.
Products useful for hair and nails
Those who want to make nails and hair stronger, should eat yellow and green vegetables, nuts, peaches, butter, tomatoes, lean fish and meat, liver, sour cream, cottage cheese and eggs. All these products contain a huge amount of vitamin A, minerals and trace elements.
Products useful for hair growth
If you want to grow a long head of hair as quickly as possible, you should actively use in your menu such products:
- Poultry, fish and meat;
- Fresh herbs;
- Eggs and milk dishes;
- Bran and cereals;
- Vegetables, root vegetables;
- Legumes and nuts.
Useful hair strengthening products
If curls often break and fall out, you need to enrich the diet with seafood, sour-milk drinks, carrots, cabbage, sweet pepper, cucumber, meat, spinach, celery, walnuts, salmon and blueberries. They have enough elements to make the hair stronger.
Products that are useful for hair loss
For those who are faced with the problem of balding or just want to strengthen the roots, it is worth paying attention to these products:
- Citrus, carrots, beets and apples: they eliminate the body from slags that often cause loss;
- Beef, seafood, turkey and chicken: they need to be eaten three times a week, especially if there are thyroid gland diseases;
- Kefir, cottage cheese and fermented baked milk;
- Chicken or beef liver: contains many elements that strengthen the follicles;
- Olive oil: to strengthen the curls, just take 1 tbsp.l.on an empty stomach. Wash down a glass of water. You can also prepare various dishes on it.
Useful for hair products: reviews of doctors - trichologists ^
According to trichologists, it is because of the lack of important substances that hair problems often occur, therefore, products useful for hair and skin are of great importance for the whole organism.
In addition to food, do not forget about caring for curls:
- 1-2 times a week to make natural masks: for example, from oil or clay;
- To choose suitable means( shampoo, balm, etc.);
- Do not comb immediately after washing: the steamed follicles leave their wells more easily, resulting in strands starting to fall out more. It is best to wait 20 minutes, when everything dries up;
- Wearing hats: in the summer, the curls suffer from the sun and become dry, and in winter they are negatively affected by cold and wind.