Diet for fatty hepatosis
Mar 04, 2018
Diet forfatty hepatosis is an indispensable condition for the successful cure of this disease, since without proper nutrition, the use of medicines does not give the desired effect.
Peculiarities of the diet for fatty liver hepatic disease ^
Fatty hepatosis is the death of liver tissue: instead of fatty layers are formed, which further interfere with the performance of this body and its death.
Most often, hepatosis appears due to eating disorders, alcoholism, excess weight, intoxication and taking some medicines. Do I need a diet for fatty hepatosis? Of course, it is the proper nutrition that determines the speed of recovery, as it increases the effectiveness of the effectiveness of drug intervention and contributes to the restoration of liver function.
What products are used in the medical diet for fatty hepatosis:
- Vegetable and milk soups, cereals, cabbage soup, borsch;
- Low-fat fish and meat, low-fat cottage cheese and sour cream, as well as kefir;
- Boiled onions, cabbage, carrots and other vegetables;
- Boiled eggs, low-fat cheese, ham;
What is forbidden to eat during a diet for patients with fatty liver hepatosis:
- Fried and fatty foods;
- Any alcohol;
- Coffee and cocoa;
- Grape juice;
The elimination of alcohol is a mandatory item, as it destroys the liver cells and prevents the beneficial outcome of the disease.
The rules of therapeutic nutrition for fatty hepatosis:
- In the diet, proteins should predominate, but fats must be reduced to 70 g per day;
- Try to drink as much liquid as possible;
- It is recommended to eat in divided portions.
Diet for fatty liver hepatosis: menu and features of therapeutic nutrition ^
Diet table number 5 for fatty hepatosis: menu for the week
This option involves the observance of certain menu principles:
- Vegetable or milk soups are allowed;
- Also in the diet is included chopped meat, pike perch, cod and other varieties of low-fat fish, yesterday's bread, baked cakes and 1 boiled egg a day;
- To consume a day not more than 110 g of proteins, 80 g of fats and 2 l of water are allowed.
Diet for alcoholic fatty hepatosis
When a disease occurs due to frequent use of alcohol, you should use porridge, sour-milk products, fish, meat, ham, eggs and vegetables in your diet.
- Lunch boiled soft-boiled egg and 100 g of cottage cheese;
- For lunch we eat yoghurt;
- We have lunch with vegetable soup and salad;
- We snack with kefir and a bun;
- We have dinner with stewed vegetables and a piece of fish.
Diet for fatty hepatosis and excess weight
In order to facilitate the course of the disease and lose several kilos, one should adhere to this sample menu:
- We have breakfast with yogurt and tea without sugar;On the snack - fresh vegetables;
- For lunch we eat vegetable soup on low-fat broth, we eat 100 g of chicken breast;
- We have a salad with vegetable salad;We dine with baked fish and seafood salad.
Diet for fatty liver hepatosis and pancreatitis
If complications arise, increase the number of fruits and vegetables consumed twice, and also eat sour-milk products and low-fat meat.
- For breakfast we eat fruit salad and drink tea;
- For lunch we eat 100 g of boiled oat;
- We have dinner with vegetable soup, we eat cottage cheese and fish;
- We snack 200 g of low-fat kefir;
- We dine with stewed vegetables and baked in the oven fish.
Protein diet for fatty hepatosis
In this diet, preference is given to protein products - milk, cottage cheese, kefir, yoghurt, fish, meat and seafood. The amount of fats and carbohydrates should be significantly reduced - up to 70 g per day.
- For breakfast we eat a pack of cottage cheese and boiled egg, we drink tea;
- For a lunch we drink a glass of kefir;
- We have lunch with milk porridge or soup, we eat meat;
- We snack with yogurt;
- We have dinner with vegetable salad and 100 g of boiled fish.
Diet for the prevention of fatty liver hepatosis
In order to improve liver function and prevent the formation of adipose tissue, it is recommended that everyone use this sample menu periodically for 1-2 weeks:
- We are eating cottage cheese with berries, drinking juice or tea;
- Snacking fresh vegetables;
- For lunch we eat buckwheat or oat porridge on milk, or soup;
- We snack a piece of chicken breast;
- Supper with steamed or boiled vegetables, fish or meat.
The results, feedback and recommendations of doctors on proper nutrition for fatty hepatosis ^
To prevent fatty liver hepatosis, it is recommended to reduce the amount of fat consumed, and give your preference to eating healthy, saturated with proteins and carbohydrates.
What are the results of a diet for fatty hepatosis:
- Mitigation of the symptoms of the disease, the removal of pain;
- Improved liver function;
- Complete cure of the disease.
Tips on how to avoid fatty hepatosis:
- Do not drink alcohol in large quantities and often;
- Do not allow the appearance of excess weight;
- Monitor your meals;
- If you get any trouble, call your doctor in a timely manner.
Reviews of doctors about the diet for fatty hepatosis
Larissa, 39, endocrinologist:
"The most common hepatosis develops due to violations in the endocrine system, which leads to the appearance of excess weight and deterioration of the internal organs. In order to avoid all this, it is sufficient to adhere to proper nutrition, exercise and not take any medication without a doctor's recommendation. "
Catherine, 30, hepatologist:
" Diet is an integral part of the treatment, and without it, there is really no drugs. To my patients, I prohibit all fatty foods and, as a rule, after several months the tests show obvious improvements. "
Raisa, 38, hepatologist:
" Without a diet, there is no point in taking medication, because it depends on the quality of the food that determines the course of the disease. The more a patient uses fat-containing foods - the lower the probability that the disease will not cause complications »