Folk recipes for hair care at home
Mar 06, 2018
Prevent hair loss
As for traditional medicine, it provides us with a variety of different recipes to stop hair loss. Most often in such cases, infusions are used to rub into the scalp. But effective treatment will be if you spend it a fairly long time( for example, twice a week for a month).
Next, your attention will be given a few simple recipes for improving and strengthening hair growth. You can prepare these products yourself, all the ingredients for this can be purchased at the pharmacy or in the store. Also, hair care products can be prepared from a variety of medicinal plants.
- One glass of a mixture of oak bark and husks of onions( in equal proportions) must be filled with one liter of boiling water and let it simmer for one hour without boiling. After that, the broth must be filtered and rubbed into the scalp. You can also make a compress for one hour, after you need to rinse your hair with water.
- Six tablespoons of mixture from the root and leaves of burdock, rhizome of ayr, hop cones( in the ratio 1: 1: 4) pour one liter of boiling water, prepare such a decoction and rub into the scalp twice a week.
- One tablespoon of a mixture of chamomile, plantain, nettle, sage and oregano( in equal proportions) should be filled with a glass of boiling water, insist in a thermos for an hour, strain, mix with the pulp of black bread to get a gruel. The resulting warm mixture must be rubbed into the scalp. After that, the head should be covered with a polyethylene cap, and on top with a terry towel, soak the mask for 1-2 hours. After that, the hair should be washed with water and dried in air at room temperature.
- It is necessary to carefully grind separately 100 grams of leaves of nasturtium, 100 grams of nettle leaves and 10 grams of roots of cottonwood. A mixture of mashed grass should be poured ½ liter of vodka, insist this mixture for 15 days in a closed glass container in the refrigerator with repeated daily shakes. After this, the infusion should be filtered and rubbed into the scalp after washing.
- Four tablespoons of a mixture of burdock root and willow bark( in equal amounts) pour one liter of water, cook from this broth and rub into the scalp every other day.
- Five tablespoons of a mixture of burdock root, marigold flowers( marigold) and hop cones( ratio 4: 4: 3), pour one liter of water and cook the broth in a water bath for thirty minutes. This broth should be rubbed into the scalp twice a week.
- Seven tablespoons of a mixture of nettles, heather, burdock root and hop cones in a ratio of 2: 2: 2: 1 pour one liter of water, cook the broth. Such a decoction should be rubbed into the scalp three times a week.
- Twenty grams of chopped mug should be poured ½ liter of boiling water. Drain, drain and this broth rubbed into the scalp. After the hair rinse with plain water. Such rubbing should be done every other day for two months.
- One tablespoon of birch leaves should be filled with 1 ½ cups of boiling water. Prepare the infusion and rub it after washing the hair in the scalp.
- One hundred grams of chives should be cooked in ½ liter of table vinegar until only half of the total volume is left. Cool, drain this broth and the resulting lotion should be rubbed into the scalp in the morning and evening for one month.
- One tablespoon of crushed ivy leaves, pour ½ liter of boiling water, insist for thirty minutes in a water bath. After that, the broth must be filtered. And they moisten the scalp for the night each day for one month.
After such care, the hair becomes shiny, soft, docile and at the same time is absorbed by useful substances.
Means for strengthening, growth and treatment of hair
If you have thin and brittle hair that fall out and split, then the below listed tips will come in handy.
Peach-oil compress for dry hair
Twenty grams of peach oil should be heated to a temperature of 50 degrees Celsius. Dampen with a gauze and put on his head. From above it is necessary to tie a polyethylene kerchief or to put on a shower cap. This compress should be kept for about an hour, then thoroughly wash the hair.
Universal decoction of nettles
This product is great for maintaining healthy hair. It is necessary to take 50 grams of crushed nettle leaves and burdock root, mix them in equal proportions and brew in 400 ml of boiling water. This broth should be boiled for 15-20 minutes, cool, strain and add to the water to rinse the hair.
Mask-wrap for oily hair
It is necessary to mix one teaspoon of castor oil and aloe juice mixed with a tablespoon of honey until a homogeneous mass is formed. Rub into hair, then put on a plastic cap. And from above to wind a towel( it will keep warm and will strengthen action of a mask).After 15 minutes, all this should be washed off with shampoo. The course of using this mask is 1 month, applied every 10 days.
Shampoo with carrot juice for dry hair
To get this shampoo, you need to mix 1 yolk of chicken eggs, 20 grams of vegetable oil and lemon juice. Add 3 tablespoons of carrot juice. The resulting mixture shake and pour a droplet of neutral shampoo. To wash a head with such a composition is necessary as usual, and then rinse with warm water.
Mask with potatoes to strengthen hair
It is necessary to mix the juice of one potato with two tablespoons of aloe juice and 20 grams of honey. The resulting mixture should be rubbed into the scalp in circular motions and covered with a towel for two hours. After that, the hair should be washed with shampoo. This procedure should be carried out twice a week until you notice an improvement.
Cherry lotion for fatty hair
Lotion of this type is an excellent therapy, but it is suitable only for those who own dark hair, since cherry has the property of staining. A fresh or frozen cherry( 400-450 grams) must be scrolled in a juicer. The resulting juice is recommended to rub into the scalp an hour before washing the hair.
Infusion of herbs from dandruff
It is necessary to take equal parts of nettle, burdock root and chamomile flowers, brew with steep boiling water and insist for several hours. The received infusion should be rinsed with a head after each washing it within a month. It is not recommended to use this infusion of colored blondes, since this infusion can change the color of the hair.
After darkening, it is recommended to rinse the hair with the following decoction: a handful of a tartar and a handful of hops pour one liter of boiling water, boil for 20 minutes, strain, cool and the broth is ready. Use for rinsing hair is recommended: for oily hair - chamomile, calamus, nettle, in the same proportion, or decoction from the root of burdock;for dry hair - mallow with chamomile.
Broth to strengthen hair from the roots of burdock
It is necessary to take 10-20 grams of dry milled roots of burdock, brew in one glass of boiling water, cook for 10-15 minutes on low heat. Insist 5 minutes. Use for dandruff, itching, oily seborrhea. This broth should be rubbed into the roots of hair or rinsed with hair 2-3 times a week.
Masks for treatment of aloe hair
- Mix 1 teaspoon of aloe juice, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 egg yolk and 1 chopped garlic clove. Rub the resulting mixture into the roots of the hair, and wrap the head with a towel. Thus, the mask should be left for 30-40 minutes, after rinse with warm water and rinse the hair with infusion of chamomile or nettle. This tool is recommended to apply five times in a row before direct washing of the head.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of carrot juice, 1 tablespoon of aloe juice, 1 yolk, 1 tablespoon of castor oil, 1 tablespoon of cognac. Apply the mixture to the hair, after a half an hour wash off with warm water.
Tincture for light hair
To prepare this tincture, we need chamomile and rosemary. It should take one tablespoon of chamomile and one tablespoon of rosemary pour ¾ cup of vodka. The tincture should be put in a dark place in a bottle of dark glass. Each day, the bottle must be shaken. In two weeks, this tincture will be ready. It must be filtered through gauze, poured into a clean bottle and closed with a cork. Twice a week, this tincture should be wiped the scalp at night with a soft toothbrush, moistening it abundantly in the tincture.
One part of the fresh crushed burdock roots needs to be insisted on in three parts of sunflower or almond oil, boil for 10-15 minutes, while stirring frequently, defending and straining. Prepared in this way, burdock oil will accelerate the growth of hair, give them a beautiful shine, will serve as a good food for the roots and destroy dandruff.
Soothing onion mask
This mask is prepared from a peel of onions and water in a ratio of 1:10.The resulting mask should be rubbed with a cotton swab 2-3 times a week for 30 days. This is an excellent tool for dark hair, helps to get rid of peeling scalp.
Vodka lotion with lemon juice
This lotion is an excellent tool for the prevention of healthy hair. It is necessary to mix 50 ml of vodka and one teaspoon of lemon juice. The resulting lotion should be rubbed into the scalp every other day for 2-3 weeks.
Folk recipes for hair masks
Ovarian-oil-cognac hair mask
It is necessary to mix 1-2 yolks with 1-2 tablespoons of olive or corn oil and 1-2 tablespoons of cognac. Cognac in turn will increase the flow of blood to the surface of the skin. This mixture must be applied to the scalp and hair along the foreheads, as it is necessary to massage the head with your fingers. To put on a warming cap on 40-50 minutes then this mask should be washed off by means of usual shampoo, or an egg yolk, and after to rinse hair broth of mint or a linden.
Mask for hair from castor oil with rum
To prepare this mask, you need to mix one tablespoon of castor oil and one tablespoon of rum, got a mixture to rub your head one hour before washing.
Onion mask for hair
Three tablespoons of onion juice should be rubbed into the roots of hair 1-2 times a week. Cover the head with a towel, stand for two hours and then rinse with water using shampoo.
Ointment for strengthening hair from the root of a burdock
The broth from the roots of burdock should be evaporated on low heat until a half volume is formed. Do not stop the heating process, mix it all in half with the animal( interior) fat. The resulting mixture must be densely packed in a container with a tight lid, put a dough on it and put it in a warm oven so that the fat base is saturated with infusion. Already prepared ointment should be periodically rubbed into the roots of clean hair.
Hair mask from radish
The radish should be grated, squeezed out the juice and rubbed into the roots of the hair. After that, you should wrap your head with a towel. After an hour, the hair should be thoroughly rinsed with warm water.
Herbal mask for hair treatment
It is necessary to take equal parts of birch leaves, mother-and-stepmother and nettle grass, hop cones, marigold flowers to grind them and brew them( one handful of mixture per 1 liter of boiling water).Strain, strain, then rub in the scalp and hair with a cotton swab.
Nourishing hair masks
Mask for hair from protein to treat hair
Two proteins must be beaten into a firm foam. This foam is then rubbed into the hair and the scalp, leaving it until the proteins are dry. After that, rinse your hair and wash it with shampoo and warm water.
Ajova hair mask
Quince must be cut out with the seeds. Pour the core with a glass of water and bring to a boil over low heat. Quince broth must be rubbed into the scalp, it in turn helps to reduce the fat content of hair, including the therapeutic effect on fatty seborrhea.
Oily fragrant hair mask
It is necessary to take 100 ml of aloe juice( pharmacy alcohol tincture) mixed with 15 drops of tea tree oil, 10 drops of rosemary oil, 10 drops of cedar oil. Shake well, allow to stand for a week in a dark place, shaking daily. This solution must be gently rubbed into the scalp( before use, the bottle should be shaken several times) after each washing of the hair. It will be enough 20 drops.
Birch and alcohol hair mask
One tablespoon of chopped birch leaves should be poured into 100 ml of vodka. Insist in tightly sealed container for 5 days. This compound should be wiped daily for two weeks.
Yeast Hair Mask
One tablespoon of yeast should be mixed with one teaspoon of warm boiled water, so that a gruel is formed. Then the resulting gruel should be mixed with the whipped protein. The resulting mass must be rubbed into the hair and scalp, until it dries. After that, it is necessary to wash the head with warm water using shampoo.
Mask for hair from protein with chamomile for silky hair
Two tablespoons of dried chamomile flowers should be poured in 50 ml of boiling water and insist 3-4 hours, then drain. After it is necessary to whip 1 egg white in a strong foam, mix it with infusion of chamomile. The resulting mixture must be rubbed into the hair and the scalp. Leave it to dry completely, after which wash the head with warm water with direct use of shampoo. Regular use of this mask will not only help solve this problem with excessive fatness of the head, but also make your hair softer and silky.
Folk recipes for hair care are so good that they are based on natural ingredients and provide healthy hair. Using fruit or mask based on herbal infusions and decoctions, you will be 100% sure that they will not harm your hair, as they do not contain various chemical additives and harmful substances.
In order to choose the right mask, it is necessary to try not one option, as for each person is characterized by its own type of hair, someone has a dry, someone has greasy, etc., of course, care recommended for dryhair, does not fit fatty hair, and therefore vice versa. Do not be afraid to experiment, the main thing is do it carefully.