Treating hypothyroidism with folk remedies. Recipes and rules
Herbs are wealth given to us by nature as a way to fight various diseases. There was no exception and such a disease as hypothyroidism. In folk medicine, there are various mixtures for internal and external use in the treatment of this disease.
Treat and not cripple anyone
Treatment of hypothyroidism with folk remedies is diverse. But not all recipes are suitable for everyone. When using non-medicament means, there are contraindications, besides the possibility of individual intolerance is not ruled out.
In general, to cure hypothyroidism with the help of folk recipes, without using medicines at the same time, it is impossible. But do not let the disease worsen, soften, and some of the symptoms and completely eliminate, enhance the actions of medications is quite possible.
Therapeutic mixtures from natural components for ingestion
Treatment of hypothyroidism at home is quite possible. Let's describe several options.
Variant 1. Garlic, nuts, honey, dill:
- garlic( 2 tablespoons) must be boiled and beaten until a gruel is formed;
- 2/3 cups of walnuts as much as possible grind;
- mix garlic, nuts with 5 tablespoons of fennel;
- add a half kilo of honey and mix well;Take
- daily on a tablespoon 3 times an hour before meals.
Option 2. Apple cider vinegar and iodine:
- you need a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Add a drop of a 5% alcohol solution of iodine to it;
- the resulting mixture is poured into a glass of cold boiled water;
- do not forget to take 2 times a week.
Variant 3. Parsley, ordinary croissant, common cockerel herb:
- take curly parsley, marmalade grass, ordinary pea flowers in equal amounts and mix thoroughly;
- a tablespoon of the resulting mixture pour a glass of hot water and keep on a water bath for about 10 minutes;
- allow the mixture to cool, strain using a mask;
- because when using a water bath a certain part of the liquid evaporated, add as much hot water to the mixture as there is not enough to 1 cup;
- take a tablespoon 3 times a day and do not get sick!
Option 4. Healing mix of juices:
- use a glass of potato and a glass of carrot juice, they must be mixed;
- add to them 0.5 cups of beet juice;
- mix well;
- the obtained useful mixture should be drunk during the day immediately after its preparation. The course of recovery is 2 weeks, and therefore, stock up on vegetables, as the mix will have to be done daily.
Option 5. Lemon, linseed oil, honey:
- take a tablespoon of linseed oil, peel 1 lemon and a tablespoon of honey. Pour a liter of boiling water;
- then heat the mixture in a water bath for about 10 minutes;
- wait until everything cools down, then do not forget to strain and add as much hot water to the mixture as necessary to get exactly a liter;
- drink to quench your thirst during the day. But since only a liter is formed, which is not enough for a daily rate of fluid intake for a person, you can, of course, drink other beverages.
Option 6. Healing properties of beet:
- you need fresh medium beet. It must be rubbed;
- the pulp is wrung out using gauze. Should be 0.5 cup of beet juice;
- to the beet juice add a glass of vodka;
- leave the mixture infused for two days;
- take 2 tablespoons strictly 3 times a day. Very important: drink with water. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
And, finally, option 7. Variety of herbs and blueberries:
- make a collection of herbs, for which you mix a teaspoon of sponge, shepherd's bag, yarrow, St. John's wort, chamomile, white birch leaves, peppermint;
- take 2 tablespoons of the collection and add a teaspoon of blueberries;
- mixture pour a glass of boiling water and come on for 15-20 minutes;
- for a day you should drink a glass of this herbal remedy. Drink 3 times a day for 1/3 cup.
Note that it is often said about the treatment of hair loss with hypothyroidism. If this is a consequence of the disease, then the treatment of hypothyroidism itself is a treatment for loss. But often one with another is not connected, and therefore it is worth turning to a trichologist and / or a dermatologist.
For external use of
We continue to talk about how to cure hypothyroidism.
Option 8. Celery Leaves and Butter:
- Take 50 grams of leaves and rub them so that a powder is formed;
- melt the butter;
- a teaspoon of powder from the leaves mixed with 2 teaspoons of butter;
- ointment is prepared daily and smear the area of the thyroid gland before going to bed.
In the recipe, instead of celandine leaves, you can use linseed oil.
Option 9. Strength in clay:
- blue clay( powder) with clean water dilute to the consistency of thick sour cream. To enhance the usefulness of water instead of water, use a decoction of herbs;
- then do something like a flat cake, the thickness of which is 2 cm, and the area is 2 times larger than the area of the thyroid gland;
- skin wipe with warm water, put on it a thin layer of gauze;
- on gauze put a flat cake, on top of cotton cloth folded 3-4 times, secure all with bandages;
- leave the compress on the 1 for 2 hours, that is until the clay becomes dry. Remove the bandages, cake and all the rest. Wipe the skin with water;
- for 1-2 hours keep body heat and are at rest;
- lotions apply not more often than once a day. And remember: do not use clay twice. A new compress is a new clay.
Finally, do not forget about vitamins for hypothyroidism, and we mean, of course, fresh fruit and berries.
We wish you success in your recovery!