Treatment of cholecystitis with folk remedies - folk remedies
Mar 07, 2018
Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder. There is a chronic and acute form of this disease. Acute cholecystitis .It begins with an attack of very acute pain in the right hypochondrium. The reason for this attack is often the wrong food, for example, eating too sharp or fatty foods, alcohol, smoked foods and other things. Sometimes its cause is emotional or physical overstrain.
Pain is usually accompanied by vomiting and nausea, which also does not bring relief. An increase in body temperature may also be observed. Such severe pain can last for several days. After the lapse of which it gradually begins to subside, acquiring a permanent character, becoming stupid. But do not think that you will have this condition all the time. Unfortunately, the pain can periodically increase.
Chronic cholecystitis .Usually it develops quite unnoticeably and gradually. The patient may complain of an unbearable severity in the right hypochondrium, which slightly decreases when he eats or vomits. Also, one of the symptoms of chronic cholecystitis can be called bitterness in the mouth.
The picture can also be absolutely the opposite: permanent and rather severe pain from the ribs, which arise due to a change in the position of the body, as well as with sudden movements. In chronic cholecystitis, exacerbations may appear, just as it occurs in the acute course of the disease.
We hasten to rejoice, the treatment of cholecystitis with folk remedies, especially with this form, can give good results.
Causes of the disease
The main reason for the appearance of cholecystitis is pathogenic microbes that penetrate the duodenum into the gallbladder, as well as from foci of infection along with lymph and blood.
The factor contributing to the development of the disease can be called stagnation of bile. Its outflow does not occur due to congenital deformities of the neck of the gallbladder, pregnancy or sedentary lifestyle.
Irregular nutrition and food allergy is a wonderful "background" for the development of cholecystitis.
A considerable role in the onset of the disease is played by heredity, excessive amounts of food consumed, impaired metabolism, and a disorder in the blood supply to the gallbladder.
And if in addition to this disease, you have pancreatitis, know that its aggravation can also cause the appearance of cholecystitis. Such parasitic diseases as ascariasis, opisthorchiasis and amoebiasis are a remarkable "soil" for the development of cholecystitis.
To prevent the development or worsening of cholecystitis, it is very important not to overeat. If the disease is still aggravated, be sure to go at least for a while to vegetarian food that is rich in vitamin A.
Eliminate brains and egg yolks from your diet, limit the consumption of butter, avoid roast, smoked, fat. Very often, attacks of cholecystitis worsen after you have supped a fatty dish.
Constantly watch your chair. And if in this will be the need to take infusions and decoctions of herbs that have laxative effect.
You can try to ease your condition with folk recipes. If they do not help, there is only one way out - to turn to traditional medicine. And it will be even better if you harmonize all the folk remedies with your doctor. So much more will be of use. So:
- The Volodyushka. Pour 5-10 grams of the root of the plant with a glass of water and boil until about half of the liquid is evaporated. Then cool the broth and strain. Take it half the glass three times a day.
- If the attacks of cholecystitis become too sharp, you can use not only the roots of the volostushki, but also her grass. To do this, 5 grams pour a glass of boiling water, let stand until the broth completely cools. Now strain and drink half the glass three times a day.
- Air .Take the rhizome of calamus, chop it, and then a teaspoon of raw pour 200 ml of boiling water. Allow to stand for 20 minutes, then strain the broth. Drink about half a glass 4 times a day.
- Oregano .Brew a teaspoon of grass with 200 ml of boiling water. Let stand about 2 hours. All! You can drink an infusion of a quarter of a glass three times a day.
- Highlander bird .Pour a tablespoon of this herb with a glass of water at room temperature. Now boil the infusion for half an hour. Do this in a water bath. Then let it stand for 15 minutes and you can filter. Use a tablespoon three times a day.
- Corn .For this recipe, only a corn stalk with stigmas is suitable. Brew them with a glass of boiling water, let it brew for an hour, then strain. Take this infusion should be every three hours for one tablespoon.
- Honey with lemon and extra virgin olive oil .Buy a kilogram of honey, 200 grams of olive oil and 4 lemons( with two lemons you need to cut the skin).Stir all the ingredients, beforehand passing the lemons through the meat grinder. Stir well the resulting mass. Before taking, be sure to mix everything. Use three times a day for about half an hour before eating 1 tablespoon. Remember, such treatment will give a result only if you spend at least 4 treatment courses per year.
- Oil with laurel .Take a glass of any vegetable oil, add to it 30 milled leaves of the laurel of the noble. Then put everything to infuse for 5 days. Now strain the solution.
Take this medicine approximately 12 drops, with a small amount of kefir, milk or tea, three times a day. This recipe is great for treating cholelithiasis and chronic cholecystitis.
Charges for cholecystitis
Another truly effective treatment for cholecystitis is the use of special herbal remedies.
Take one sheet of medicinal balm, sheets of peppermint, celandine grass and goose grass( 30 grams).A tablespoon of this mixture should then be filled with 200 ml of boiling water, boiled for 10 minutes and strain. Take one or two glasses a day.
Take one sheet of medicinal lemon balm, a herb wormwood and a golden acres small( in equal proportions).Now it is necessary to insist one tablespoon of the ground mixture on a glass of water for about 20 minutes, then strain it. Take a glass three times a day.
Take the grass of the field horsetail, the root of chicory, the herb of St. John's wort and yarrow. Mix all these ingredients in equal parts. Then pour 2 teaspoons of a mixture of 200 ml of boiling water, let it brew, strain. Drink one glass in the morning and evening.
Take the rhizome of calamus, mint leaves, sunflower flowers, buckthorn bark and merge it evenly. Now pour a tablespoon of ground mixture with a glass of boiling water, let it brew, then strain. Drink the broth also in the morning and evening.
Take in the same proportions sporish, calendula, oregano and peppermint. A tablespoon of the ground mixture should be poured into 200 ml of boiling water, let it brew, then strain. Drink in the morning and in the evening. This recipe perfectly helps with cholecystitis with hypersecretion of gastric juice.