Proper nutrition according to Malakhov
Jul 06, 2018
When switching to the right food from our usual( perverted), there are a number of rearrangements in organs and systems that can manifest themselves as painful crises. Know about this and do not be scared. Crises only indicate that you are on the right track. After such crises, you will rise to a new level of health.
Practice shows that the enzymatic systems of the gastrointestinal tract are reconstructed into new food within 3-12 months. The same happens with the intestinal microflora. The intestinal hormonal system has a great inertia, it needs 1 - 2 years for reorganization. Changing gustatory habits, behavior and psyche of a person require even more time - 2 - 3 years. After about 3 years, all these mechanisms are rebuilt and work fine.
The criteria for normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract are as follows:
1. When you take beet juice, urine does not stain beetroot. This indicates a normal state of the epithelium of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The chair becomes light and it happens 2 to 3 times a day.
This indicates normal motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
3. Consistency of feces without the inclusion of undigested pieces of vegetables, fruits and odorless. This indicates a normal absorption of water in the large intestine and the development of a full-fledged microflora.
4. Slow food habits and needs change. After 1 - 3 years you will stop using "normal" food, because you will feel how it affects the entire body.
The stages of transition to a new type of food are as follows:
1. Change the sequence of food intake: liquid before meals, fruit before meals, first course - lettuce, second course - carbohydrate or protein, but only one.
2. Eliminate all harmful products, refined and stimulants like coffee, tea, sausages, cakes, etc.
3. Begin to change the proportion of raw and boiled food in favor of the raw. Slowly accustom your body to receiving raw food. Start drinking 100 - 200 grams of freshly squeezed vegetable or fruit juices. Vegetables at first stew, and then less and less heat them and eventually try to eat raw. Strand: once stewed, once raw.
4. For 20 - 50 g include in your diet raw vegetable dishes: sprouted wheat, soaked cereals, wild edible fruits and herbs. Kasha more soak than cook.
In the same way, do the rest: the breakfast is replaced with fruit;lunch of bread, meat, first courses, replace with a glass of freshly squeezed juice, raw or slightly stewed vegetables and cereals;dinner from the first and second dishes, tea-drinking substitute for salad and nuts.
According to the season, you can arrange "strawberry day", "melon day", "grape day", "watermelon day", etc.
If you follow this nutritional regime, gradually and imperceptibly taste habits will change. The food, which at first seemed tasteless, becomes pleasant and desirable.