Types of food in the thick
Jul 05, 2018
The author of the book "Introduction to the encyclopedia of health and longevity" Yu. P. Gushcho, an active preacher of a healthy lifestyle and harmonious development of man, divides all products by nutritional value into 7 categories:
1. Cereals, beans, nuts, seeds.
2. Vegetables, herbs, roots.
4. Meat, poultry, amphibians.
5. Marine and freshwater animals.
6. Dairy products, honey.
The best quality, according to the author, is possessed by the first group, then goes 2, 3, etc.
The products of the first category can be used without pain for food for an unlimited time. It contains the whole complex of daily ration of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, salts, including essential proteins and fats, "living water".
In the second category( vegetables), the daily ration is completely more difficult to provide. They are the main source of carbohydrates, vitamins and salts, "living water".Proteins and fats in vegetables are 3 - 5 times less than in pro
Products of the 3rd category( fruits) are more rich in high-quality carbohydrates than cereals, legumes and vegetables, but the proteins in them are 3 times less than in vegetables.
4, 5, 6th category - products of animal origin. They contain proteins, fats and part of vitamins. A set of mineral salts, "living water" and carbohydrates in them are almost absent. Food of animal origin can not be a balanced source of nutrition without supplementing with products of 1 to 3 categories.
Millennial history of Buddhism has developed a whole system of combining and incompatibility of food, which determines health and longevity.
All variety of types of food Yu Gushcho divides into five classes.
1. Internal food( limited time) with drinking water( 200 g of own fat per day is used to replenish energy).
2. Eating juice from products of 1 - 3 categories( cereals, legumes, nuts, seeds, vegetables, herbs, fruits), limited time.
3. Old-vegetarian diet from products of 1 - 3 categories. Meals are possible indefinitely.
4. Mladovegetarian diet of products of 1 - 3 categories, the use of dairy products is allowed.
5. Food with products of predominantly animal origin of 4-6 categories( meat, eggs, fish, dairy products) with mandatory addition of products of 1 to 3 categories.
It is necessary, he adds, to fulfill a number of conditions following from the physiological laws of human digestion.
1. A prerequisite for using all types of nutrition is the unparalleled balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, the presence of vitamins, microelements and their compounds and fiber.
2. An important condition of the nutrition process is the accounting of the temporary daily internal cycle, according to which
operates the body, as well as the nature of the production activity, daily routine and other conditions.
3,. It is necessary to use compatible products. Failure to comply with this rule leads to the fact that up to 80% of food, useful for separate meals, is not absorbed. The resulting poisons poison the body. Excessive use of proteins leads to a violation of nitrogen equilibrium, which is also dangerous for the body.
4. The use of compatible products at the time, coinciding with the activity of the corresponding area of gastrointestinal damage, several times facilitates the assimilation of these products.
5. Accumulation of more than 5 kg of fat accelerates the aging process in 2 times.
From 7 to 9 am, during the increased activity of the meridian of the stomach, the natural use of cereals, legumes, nuts, seeds or products of animal origin( meat, fish or dairy products) with compatible herbs, roots and non-starchy vegetables.
From 9 to 11 during active pancreas, the greatest effect is obtained by the use of starchy and semi-starchy foods.
In the period from 11 to 13 hours( when the meridian of the heart is closely connected with the work of the small intestine meridian) it is best to refrain from meetings, clarifying relationships and other stressful situations.2-3 fruits of any fruit, eaten on an empty stomach, quickly saturate the brain with the glucose necessary for it, calm the nervous system, like every meal. The best time for taking fruit is about 12 hours.
From 13 to 15 hours during the active work of the meridian of the small intestine, it is best to refrain from food altogether. If someone for some reason considers it important to eat at this time, the raw non-starchy vegetables and greens with a little vegetable oil will be the best option for food at this time.
From 15 to 17 hours during the activity of the meridian of the bladder and kidneys, therapeutic or nutritious infusions of herbs, roots, leaves, flowers, as well as vegetable or fruit juices will bring the greatest benefit to the body, of course, if they are drunk on an empty stomach.
The pericardial meridian runs from 19 to 21 hours. The set of products practically coincides, with a small exception, with a set of products recommended for morning intake from 7 to 9 hours.