Seborrhea treatment with folk remedies
Jul 04, 2018
Seborrhea is a skin disease associated with an increased or decreased function of the sebaceous glands. Seborrhea is divided into fatty, or oily, and dry.
Symptoms: in oily seborrhea, the facial skin becomes oily and glistens, its pores are dilated, the hair is as if oiled. With dry seborrhea, the skin is dry and flaky, the hair is dry, stiff, brittle, devoid of shine, dandruff on the scalp.
What's going on? The causes of seborrhea can be diseases of the nervous system, internal organs, endocrine glands, unbalanced unbalanced nutrition. Improper skin care can lead to complications such as acne, dermatitis and eczema.
Seborrhea appears on the skin areas rich in the sebaceous glands, such as facial and scalp skin, as well as the sternum, back, genitals, etc. Seborrhea is often accompanied by itching and can cause early baldness.
What does do? Rational treatment of seborrhea in each case individually, and appoint it can only a doctor. Self-medication, as a rule, only worsens the condition. For the treatment of oily seborrhea, it is beneficial to wash your face with soap twice a day. For the treatment of dry seborrhoea, it is desirable to use different lotions instead of water for face washing.
Recipes. Traditional medicine recommends:
• In case of oily seborrhea, wash with the juice of the viburnum and decoction of the oak bark( it can also be washed with a head), rub the scalp with aloe juice and infusion of birch leaves;
• In case of dry seborrhea, lubricate hair with diamond, rub a mixture of calendula and castor oil in a 1: 1 ratio into the scalp, and after washing, a small amount of fat.
When treating seborrhea, you need to establish a rational diet. Useful sea bathing and stay at sea, as well as any water procedures. It is important to determine, with the help of the doctor, the characteristics of your skin and take care of it, respectively. This applies to the selection of creams for the skin and other cosmetic products.
Requires 150ml of dark beer, 50g of castor oil.
Method of preparation. Mix beer and castor oil, allow the mixture to infuse for 30 minutes.
How to use. Soak a towel or a cloth scarf in the resulting mixture and wrap it around wet( washed) hair. The duration of the procedure is 30-40 minutes. After that, remove the towel, wash the hair with shampoo and rinse with warm boiled water.
Dry seborrhea occurs as a result of improper hair care or as a consequence of certain diseases. When dry seborrhea hair becomes thin, brittle, lose shine, the ends of hair are split. Sometimes dry seborrhea is accompanied by hair loss. Very often on the scalp, dandruff appears in the form of white dry scales.
In addition to the special treatment prescribed by a specialist doctor, you can apply a scalp massage.
Before the massage, it is necessary to make a parting. The first parting to hold the comb in the direction from the middle of the forehead to the nape, after which perform the following massage techniques.
1. Stroking. Make a superficial and deep stroking of the pads of the fingers( all but large ones): put your fingers on the parting and perform the stroking of the whole part in the sagittal direction( from front to back), first producing superficial, then deep movements. Repeat 3-5 times. Stroking can be done with both hands simultaneously, placing them one by one or next. Stroking can also be performed alternately with one hand or the other.
2. Rubbing. The fingers of the left hand should be placed on the site near the parting, fixing the skin, then rubbing the skin in the parting area with the index and middle fingers of the right hand, making movements in semicircular and zigzag directions.
Rubbing can be performed by grabbing fingers, or by gently stroking. On each small part of the parting make 3-5 movements.
3. Mending. The entire stretch of the stretch is stretched, pressing down with your fingertips and shifting the skin of the probe with your thumb in different directions.
4. Vibration. Perform puncturing consistently with four fingers( all but large).On each part of the parting, repeat the procedure 3-5 times.
Rinsing, kneading and vibration to produce, alternating with stroking.
In this way, the whole surface of the scalp needs to be massaged, spacing at 2-3 cm apart. First, make the excavations in the share, then in the transverse direction. The total recommended number of cuts is 8-12.At the end of the massing through the partitions, shear the skin of the head from front to back and in the opposite direction.
This massage works well with neck massage. It is recommended to hold a massage session for 15-20 minutes.
A similar massage can be used after burn lesions with cicatricial changes in the skin.
Required: 1 glass of beer, 1 tbsp.l.pharmacy tincture of the motherwort, 1 tbsp.l.pharmacy tincture of Eleutherococcus spiny, 50ml nutritious cream.
Method of preparation. Tinctures of herbs carefully mix with nutritious cream and beer.
Method of use. The mixture is rubbed into the scalp 2-3 times a week. The course of treatment - 10 rub. You can repeat treatment in 3-4 weeks. These procedures eliminate the itching that accompanies the disease, and strengthen the hair.