How to Prevent Pregnancy: Prevention and Hospitalization
Jun 17, 2018
Many complications, such as miscarriage, threaten the healthy course of pregnancy. And if you do not know how to save a pregnancy, or not take measures in time to save it, it will lead to fatal consequences. Usually all the prevention is carried out in hospitals, there is the possibility of constant monitoring of the condition of the mother and child.
Preservation of early pregnancy
In early terms, in order to maintain pregnancy, treatment is necessary. However, it is very difficult to find the cause of the problem, and, consequently, to treat it in the first trimester. Doctors make every effort to preserve the planned and desired pregnancy. If a woman has already faced the problem of gestation, then there is no guarantee in the success of the next pregnancy.
A healthy woman at the first pregnancy does not seek to save the child. If there is any kind of threat that is difficult to cure, then it is considered better to get pregnant again, in the hope of a better course of pregnancy.
It is worth remembering that miscarriages on early terms are associated with genetic disorders or the initial fetal impracticability.
Preservation of pregnancy in the hospital
In any complications of pregnancy, it is better to be hospitalized as soon as possible. Such complications are considered bleeding, pain, threat of miscarriage or already started miscarriage.
The main rule of treatment is bed rest. To relax the uterus and reduce its tone, apply droppers with magnesia, injections with no-shpa, candles with papaverine. If the gestation period is up to 12 weeks, these measures should be sufficient.
If hormone deficiency is detected, progesterone preparations are included in the treatment. In the subsequent trimesters, ginipral is used for treatment.
Cessation of pain and bleeding, as well as normal tone of the uterus are signs that the pregnancy has been preserved and managed to avoid miscarriage. After discharge from the hospital, you must be cautious, follow the established regime and follow the doctor's recommendations.
Prevention of fetal preservation
The basis for a healthy mother and child is a normal emotional environment and a calm nervous system. It is very important to prepare for pregnancy. If there are any kinds of infections, they should be cured before the pregnancy, start taking vitamins, especially if the pregnancy will take place in the winter.
Moderate physical activity and a healthy lifestyle will help to keep the baby healthy and reduce the risk of complications. Before pregnancy, it is better to protect yourself from debilitating diets that worsen the work of the ovaries, which can lead to a difficult pregnancy.
So, in order to preserve the life that has arisen in your body, you need:
- the right balanced diet;
- restriction of physical, emotional and mental loads, protection from stress;
- performance of special gymnastics for pregnant women;
- compliance with proper sleep and wakefulness;
- use of all drugs and compliance with all doctor's recommendations;
- refusal of self-treatment;
- prophylaxis of possible infections, refusal to visit crowded and crowded places, sick, wearing season clothes and performing basic hygiene rules.
Symptoms of Miscarriage
- Pain in the lower abdomen, lower back, sacrum. They can be pulling, cramping, weak or strong.
- Bloody or unnatural abundant discharge from the vagina with various abnormal odors-from ammonia to sweet and simply unpleasant. Any spotting, even daub, is a sign of abortion. Abundant discharge with a bad smell can be with various urogenital infections, with the smell of ammonia - with placental abruption, with a sweetish smell - when leaking amniotic fluid.
- Headaches, swelling, weakness, nausea and other signs of malaise. If in the first half of the nausea and moderate vomiting are toxicosis and do not pose a great danger, then in the second half they indicate a probable high arterial pressure.
- Increased tone of the uterus when the abdomen becomes hard and often painful. However, the increased tone should be distinguished from false training fights, which is the norm in the third trimester.
All these conditions require immediate medical attention.
Video advice from doctors
Planning and maintaining a pregnancy:
How to maintain a multiple pregnancy:
What are pregnant women afraid of: