How to bleach hair on your hands at home: 4 ways
May 20, 2018
Dark shoots on the hands definitely do not add femininity to any of the fair sex. By the way, on man's hands the increased wooliness also does not look particularly attractive. Carry out hair removal on this part of the body somehow not accepted, so there is nothing else to do but to discolor the hair on your hands at home.
Advantages and disadvantages of this procedure
1) You can, of course, shave your hair or perform hair removal, but you should remember that each procedure performed does not get rid of the hairs for good. Moreover, each time growing hair becomes stiffer due to a change in their structure, so they have to be removed more often. Clarity, on the contrary, with each time more and more thinens the hair, weakens and slows their growth.
2) Used means such as purchased or self-made with hydrogen peroxide not only discolor hair, but also aggressively affect the skin.
3) Clarifying compounds with natural ingredients are more gentle for the skin, but their action is stretched in time. To obtain the desired result, several procedures must be carried out.
Be sure to check the agent for the allergen
Always apply an allergic reaction before using the clarifying agent. At the hands of the hair do not grow so often, so the composition will in any case get on the skin, and if you have an allergy to one of the components, it can lead to irritation. For the test, you need to apply a little diluted remedy to the back of the forearm and leave it for a few minutes.
If there is no reaction, then you can use it.
Recipes for bleaching compositions
1) Clarification with a special decolorizing agent is carried out according to the enclosed instructions.
Do not use for these cases hair dye, there is a different ratio of chemical components.
2) A good effect is given by a paste based on liquid soap. To make it, water is mixed with a hydroperite( packing of 1.5 tablespoons water), add ammonia( 2 ampoules).
This mixture is mixed with soap or shampoo. This is a rather mild remedy, but after applying it, it is better to lubricate the skin with a moisturizer.
3) Hydrogen peroxide is a very powerful tool that allows you to quickly lighten the hair on your hands. Usually, only one procedure is required. The most common way to make a solution of peroxide and water with the addition of ammonia. The solution is applied to the problem site for 1 hour, after which it is washed off with water.
Or they make paste from cosmetic clay, hydrogen peroxide and ammonia.
This paste lasts much less, no more than 10 minutes.
After applying any product containing peroxide, it is necessary to apply a nourishing cream to the skin.
4) Folk remedies based on the use of natural ingredients, well suited for not very dark hair. The easiest way to periodically wipe your hands with lemon.
However, it is worth remembering that the skin is also discolored, so this option is not suitable for the summer period.
5) Camomile also has a good clarifying effect, but like all folk remedies, it takes time to get the result. Therefore, you need to wipe your hands with a decoction of chamomile for at least two weeks.
6) One of the most pleasant and less dangerous ways to lighten hair on your hands - take a sun bath every day. It is clear that this method can only be used in the summer.
Here are a few more ways to lighten the hair on your hands, watch them on the video.