Treatment of hypotension with folk remedies and recipes of alternative medicine
As you know, hypotension can be physiological, that is, it can occur in practically healthy people, and pathological, which brings a lot of problems and changes in lifestyle. And if in the first group of people, reduced pressure is considered normal and does not cause trouble, then people in the second group are often prone to attacks of pressure reduction with all the ensuing consequences.
In the treatment of hypotension, medicinal herbs and recipes of traditional medicine are successfully used.
General principles of the treatment of hypotension
Before you fight with hypotension, using folk recipes, you need to remember all the principles of low-pressure treatment. The combination of traditional recipes with other methods will help to always feel right and lead a habitual way of life.
So, here are some methods of complex treatment of hypotension:
- Regularly perform morning exercises or a set of physical exercises. It is useful to go jogging and swimming.
- Save at least 10-12 hours, especially during the cold season.
- Perform breathing exercises to provide oxygen to tissues.
- Adjust the mode and diet. To introduce in a diet dishes with the raised maintenance of carbohydrates, fats, salt and spices. Drink as much water as possible to improve blood flow.
- Abandon the use of alcohol and cigarettes.
- Apply therapeutic massage with aromatic toning oils.
- Use a contrast shower, especially in the morning.
- Regularly conduct physiotherapy sessions to increase vascular tone.
- If possible, walk barefoot, especially in the summer.
- Use folk remedies to increase pressure.
For treatment, those herbal and natural remedies are used that have the ability to increase vascular tone and improve blood flow. And you need to use these recipes for a long time to keep the vessels in the necessary tone all the time. The good thing is that natural remedies have practically no contraindications for taking, and they do not have a side effect.
Folk remedies for hypotension can be applied in courses for 2-4 weeks, during which 1-2 prescriptions are used, and then change them so that the body does not get used to them. Usually the ingredients are mixed together and prepared in the form of mixtures, tinctures, decoctions and other dosage forms.
Herbs for hypotension, which are used most often:
- Aralia Manchurian.
- The root of ginseng.
- Leaves of lure.
- Gold root or rhodiolarose.
- Thin-metal thorny.
- Cyme sandy( immortelle).
- European kopecks.
- Thistle leaves.
- The panacea is fluffy.
- Melissa officinalis.
- Oregano common.
- Hops cones.
- Motherwort herb.
- Root of the ayr.
All these plants are adaptogens that adjust the central nervous system, increase blood pressure, stimulate the vegetative parts of the nervous system, increase the reserve of the organism, increase excitability. These drugs are not recommended before bedtime, so as not to overexcite the body and not disturb sleep.
There are many recipes for preparing tinctures and decoctions, and the ingredients( plant adaptogens) can be mixed together or used individually.
In addition, in the case of hypotension, treatment with folk remedies includes natural products that have the same properties from which you can prepare delicious nutritious dishes that have toning properties. Such products include carrots, sorrel, pomegranates, spinach.
These products contain many flavone compounds and flavonoids with P-vitamin activity, as well as iron, which can increase hemoglobin. Tonic properties are also possessed by acid apples, celery, cabbage, lettuce, from which it is possible to prepare nutritious and useful fruit and vegetable salads. For flavoring qualities in salads, you can add lemon juice, olive oil and nuts of all kinds, which also have toning properties.
In addition, natural beet juices, black mulberry juice and pomegranate have good properties to raise pressure, which are easy to prepare at home. The red color of the products indicates the content of flavonoids in them. You can take both individually and by mixing them together. It must be remembered that the juices restored and prepared at the factory do not have the desired effect.
In this case, the juices of pomegranate, mulberry and beet contain natural dyes that can stain the enamel of the teeth. Therefore, these juices take before or after eating 100 grams in a mixture with water 1: 2, and also after their use carefully rinse the mouth.
Recipes for the treatment of hypotension on the basis of natural products
- 400 g dried apricots, 1 lemon( with skin) and 3-4 tablespoons of honey mixed beforehand through the minced meat dried apricots and lemon without pits. Take before meals several times a day for a tablespoon.
- 500 ml of red grapes juice mixed with 2-3 tablespoons of ginseng root juice. Stir the mixture for a week, then take 50-70 g in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Prepare a juice mix consisting of parsley juice( 60 ml), spinach( 90 ml), celery( 150 ml) and carrots( 200 ml).Drink before eating 100 ml of juice 2-3 times a day.
- Half a glass of dry herb of milk thistle to insist on 1 liter of vodka in a dark place for 2 weeks. Sometimes shake the container, so that the medicinal substances of milk thistle better insist. Then strain and take a mixture of 50-60 drops 3 times daily before meals.
- Mix 50 grams of fried and chopped coffee beans with 500 grams of natural honey and 1 lemon juice. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator and drink 1 teaspoon after eating.
Patients with low blood pressure often complain that they are irritated by society, loud shouts and noise, a large crowd of people, so over time such patients become antisocial, seeking solitude and isolation. Therefore, with the disease of hypotension, treatment at home is very convenient and effective, as all procedures( charging, contrast shower, nutrition) can be combined among themselves.