Tablets from cystitis: effective and inexpensive for women
The disease takes on a chronic form in the event that rapid medical treatment and preventive measures are not carried out.
It's not always the woman who turns to the doctor, tries to treat herself by the people's means or on the advice of her friends.
Self-medication often leads to a chronic cyst that is difficult to treat quickly. Experiencing pain during urination, burning, discomfort, patients make an unmistakable diagnosis. However, it is not always possible to choose the right treatment strategy independently.
We will consider which pills for cystitis should be taken to women, so that treatment is quick, but effective. Reviews about popular medicines can be found in the comments.
How to treat cystitis in women?
It should be remembered that with cystitis( see symptoms of cystitis), the inflammatory process can occur not only in the bladder, but also in the kidneys, genitals and intestines. Therefore, treatment should be comprehensive.
Modification of the bladder tissue at the cellular level requires special attention, since a cyst may appear, which eventually develops into a malignant tumor. Consultation of a urologist will help to avoid complications, and correct treatment will exclude relapses.
Treatment of cystitis in women always involves diet( excluding acute, salty foods), hygiene, phytopreparations and antibacterial drugs are prescribed. Cystitis is a disease of weak immunity, so doctors offer immunomodulatory therapy to enhance the protective properties of the urinary tract and the entire body.
Many years ago for the rapid treatment of cystitis in women did not prescribe pills, in our time the situation has changed, as cases of development of chronic form have become frequent. Choose antibacterial treatment, depending on the sensitivity of the flora to this antibiotic. The analysis of urine will allow to establish the pathogen and the sensitivity to it of many antibiotics. After the treatment, the urine is also analyzed for the bacterial medium to determine whether the correct treatment tactics were chosen and which stage of the disease.
Read also, treatment of cystitis at home.
Tablets from cystitis - for fast treatment in women
1) Monoval. An effective and inexpensive remedy against almost all microorganisms inhabiting the bladder. The convenience of taking is a one-time dose at night, preferably after the bladder is empty. The maximum concentration is achieved after 2.5 hours after administration, enough dose of 3 grams for effective treatment.
Relief occurs quite quickly, already 3-4 hours after taking the medication. Contraindication is the restriction of age( it is not recommended to take the medicine for children under 5 years old).Pregnant and lactating women under the supervision of a doctor may take an antibiotic. The form of release - in granules, powder, suspension. Price: from 350,00 rubles.
2) Nolycin. The derivative of the substance - fluoroquinolone 2 generations, destabilizes the DNA of the molecule of microbes, which leads to their death. Gives a high result in the treatment of cystitis from many strains of bacteria, has a broad antibacterial effect. The advantage of the drug is that it concentrates in the urine, while in the tissues and blood does not accumulate.
The main contraindication is associated with age limitation - it is not recommended for adolescents under 18 years of age, since at this age the formation of the bone system takes place. Also with caution should be taken in pregnant women and patients with epilepsy, atherosclerosis and in cases of circulatory disorders in the brain tissues.
It is undesirable to use the drug for kidney failure and liver disease. Take the drug 3 times a day for 1 tablet only 3 days with a simple form of cystitis. The chronic form requires a longer treatment( up to 7 days).Analogues of this agent are norbactin and normax. Price: from 170,00 rub.
3) Palin. Antibiotic of a number of quinolones. It is prescribed for inflammatory diseases of the kidneys, cystitis. More effective if you perform a test for sensitivity to pipemidic active acid. The price: from 250,00 rbl.
4) Norfloxacin. Antibiotic refers to a number of fluoroquinolone type preparations. Similar drugs are ciprofloxacin and ofloxacin. Price: from 190,00 rubles.
5) Furadonin. Its principle of operation is the violation of the synthesis of the cellular protein of the molecule of the damaging microorganism. The course of treatment - 7-10 days, take only 100 mg of the drug. Assign the drug 3 or 4 times a day, regardless of eating, squeezed with enough water.
Improves the condition on day 2 after the start of treatment. The disadvantage of furadonin are side effects, which are manifested in the form of dizziness, nausea and vomiting, in rare cases, allergies. Contraindications are pregnancy, age to 6-8 years, impaired kidney function. Price: from 100,00 rubles.
6) Furagin. The drug activates the immune system, delays reproduction and growth of bacteria. To him sensitive microorganisms, such as staphylococci, Klebsiella, E. coli. Duration of admission - at least 1 week to fix the result. It is known that microorganisms acquire resistance to many drugs.
Furadonin and furagin are prescribed, despite the possibility of acquiring resistance to them due to their low cost and good tolerability. Price: from 180,00 rubles.
7) Nitroxolin. Another name for this drug is 5 NOCs. Antibiotic of a number of oxyquinolines of wide action, is prescribed for pyelonephritis, epididymitis, cystitis, and urethritis. Highly effective drug against infection of the genitourinary system. It is considered a classic means, since resistance to it in microorganisms is not developed.
A daily dose of 600-800 mg is divided into 4 divided doses, taking 2 tablets every twenty minutes after eating. Contraindicated nitroxoline in renal failure, liver disease, in rare cases, causes allergies, nausea and tachycardia. Price: from 70,00 rub.
8) Furamag. The derivative of the drug nitrofuran, it is recommended to pass bacterial culture of urine before use. Price: from 450,00 rub.
9) Nevigramon. Nalidixic acid, which is part of the drug, has an antimicrobial effect, is well tolerated by patients. Effective enough. Price: from 2500,00 rub.
10) Wheel. Antibiotic semisynthetic, is prescribed for any infections, since many microorganisms are sensitive to it. Treats not only cystitis, but also many diseases urogenital. Price: from 1000,00 rubles.
Most of the drugs have little effect on the bacterial state of the bladder, they include biseptol, ampicillin. Low-effective cystitis tablets are cephalexin, cefradine.
After the end of taking antibiotics, it is recommended to conduct a course of treatment with probiotics to restore intestinal flora. These include lactobacterin, linex, acipol.
See also, treatment of cystitis in women, as well as symptoms of cystitis in men.
Other medicines for the treatment of cystitis
In addition to pills from cystitis with antibiotics, women are advised to use phytopreparations. The most effective is cystone, which includes more than 10 plant components. A convenient tool, as it eliminates the need to brew medicinal herbs. Take phytopreparation twice a day for 2 tablets half an hour before meals.
Serves as an adjunct to antibiotic therapy, and is also used to prevent relapse. The drug has an antispasmodic effect, has a diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect. A popular preparation on a plant basis is also considered kanefron. It stimulates the improvement of the patient's condition, having antibacterial and diuretic action.
A new generation of cystitis tablets offers "Monurelle", a remedy intended for preventive purposes. It is based on cranberry extract, which is able to suppress the action of microbes. Due to the substance in the extract( tannin), the agent actively prevents the fixation of microorganisms to the wall of the bladder. The drug should be used for a long time for many months.
To resist the disease and avoid repetition, it is necessary to increase the protective functions of the urinary tract and the body as a whole. For this purpose, such immunomodulators as "Urovaksom", which includes the minimal particles of the most common pathogens, are used.
The resulting vaccine helps to adapt to the body and develop a lasting immunity. Take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach in the morning, treatment course 10 days. It is advisable to repeat the 10-day course two more times. Then 3 months of treatment with immunomodulator will allow to maintain health and to resist microbes at any time of the year.
Be healthy, and remember: it's best to consult a doctor so that the treatment is as effective as possible!
I weighed 92 kg! Fat went 3 kg a week! For this, I drank a glass before bed. ..
The nail fungus is afraid of this as a fire! If in cool water. ..
Varicose veins disappear in a few days! You just need to spread your legs once a day. ..
"Dedovskiy" method to quit smoking! In 7 days you will forget about cigarettes forever!