What it is? Vegeto-vascular dystonia is a vegetative dysfunction, a disease of the sensitive heart, in which a number of symptoms arise, in particular, fatigue, pain in the heart, tachycardia, insomnia, nervous overexertion and other symptoms.
These are various violations of vegetative characteristics caused by problems in their nervous regulation. According to various estimates, this disease affects up to 30% of the world's inhabitants.
Among children, the problem is often enough - in 15-25% of cases. Adult people this disease concerns in 50-70% of cases. The disease is developing more and more, especially acute because the rate of life is constantly growing, people are in a significant stressful situation.
Neurocircular dystonia( VSD) is a disease of the cardiovascular system that appears due to a disorder of the nervous and endocrine regulation. Clinical manifestations of the disease are many, in most cases with the correct treatment the predictions are positive.
How does the IRR develop, and what is it? The causes of vegetative-vascular dystonia in adults are caused by the following factors:
1) Heredity. With predisposition, the disease manifests itself in childhood.
2) Periods of hormonal and age structure of the body. Occurs during pregnancy, with puberty, menopause.
3) Constant stress, emotional, physical overload. Absence of full sleep, vacation, processing, overstrain negatively affect health.
4) Chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine, cardiovascular.
5) Craniocerebral injury.
6) Respiratory tract infections.
An unpleasant condition appears in the form of a neurosis, in which there are disorders similar to the symptoms of chronic diseases. Because of the experience or severe stress, the psyche of the patient seems to be released from a situation that she can not cope with. Such a state of repression encourages the emergence of a variety of neurotic diseases, while internal organs become vulnerable.
Symptoms of vegetative-vascular dystonia develop due to imperfect vegetative regulation, inability to express their experiences verbally, due to cultural and social factors. People are most affected by the disease in socially unprotected strata. The situation is significantly worsened by hysteria, depression, anxiety, suspiciousness, instability of the emotional state, excess of alcohol and smoking.
Symptoms of vegetative-vascular dystonia
In adults, the first symptoms of vegetative-vascular dystonia can be very different, manifested in almost all organs and systems.
Often, it is characterized as follows:
1) Cardiac arrhythmias - tachycardia, bradycardia, arrhythmia - can appear in the cardiac and vascular system. There are vascular problems - pallor, hot flashes, freezing of feet and hands. There is hypotension or hypertension. The so-called cardial syndrome, in which pain and discomfort in the heart arises, is also a frequent NDC companion. Patients also develop panic attacks.
2) Disturbed sweating. Usually manifested in increased secretion of sweat on the skin of the feet and hands( see the treatment of hyperhidrosis).
3) Cystalgia. Increased urination due to nerves, without functional changes in the genitourinary system.
4) Hyperventilation syndrome. Characterized by difficulty and rapid breathing, lack of air in the lungs. As a result, the blood spends a lot of carbon dioxide and there may be dizziness, muscle spasms, and sensitivity disorders in the feet and hands.
5) Gastrointestinal problems. They are manifested by flatulence, swelling, nausea, a problem with swallowing, frequent acts of defecation, abdominal pain, constipation. There may be a feeling of sucking in the pit of the stomach in the absence of the disease itself( gastritis or ulcers).
6) Sexual violations. Neurocirculatory dystonia provokes a decrease in libido, anorgasmia, and vaginismus in women.
7) Disturbances in the thermoregulation system. Persistent subfebrile condition, chills, hot flashes and cold. This violation is often children.
Diagnostics of the
For a start, you need to consult with specialists and exclude basic diseases. After a diagnostic search, the psychoneurologist continues. It is necessary to examine the system in which vegetative disorders are observed.
Such studies are used: TKD, ECG, EEG, MRI, daily monitoring of arterial pressure, hormonal profile, etc. X-rays of the cervical spine, blood and urine tests are performed. Because vegeto-vascular dystonia is directly related to vascular health, a doctor can prescribe dopplerography of the brain vessels.
What to do with vegeto-vascular dystonia? Conversation with Professor Neumyvakin:
Treatment of vegetative-vascular dystonia
In adults, treatment of vegetative-vascular dystonia begins with observance of recommendations concerning rest and labor, combining static load, exercise, and proper nutrition.
The diet for neurocirculatory dystonia is as follows: the exclusion of strong tea and coffee, power engineers, reducing the amount of table salt, canned food. It is recommended to drink more fresh vegetables and fruits containing vitamins, fiber, and also take an additional mineral complex. It is important to exclude negative habits, in particular alcohol and smoking.
Such methods of treatment of vegetative-vascular dystonia in adults as massage, physiotherapy, acupuncture, psychotherapy, phototherapy, hirudotherapy, pearl, coniferous and sea baths are popular. In certain cases, the doctor prescribes a pressure chamber and abdominal decompression.
In the event that non-drug treatment is ineffective, the doctor prescribes an individually selected treatment regimen with drugs. Usually, this therapy is limited by a limited amount of drugs. In the initial stage of treatment, a minimum amount of drugs is prescribed prior to selecting the recommended dose for the patient.
Used for the treatment of vegetotrophic, cardiovascular, psychotropic and nootropic medications. Valerian, motherwort reduces the excitement and normalizes the function of the brain stem. Great importance in recovery is played by sound therapy and breathing exercises.
Symptoms of exacerbation of
Aggravation of vegetative-vascular dystonia in adults is a complex of symptoms that are typical of the usual course of the IRS, but they have a much brighter clinical symptomatology.
In every person, the symptoms of exacerbation can manifest as various abnormalities in the body's work, such as: high or low blood pressure, chest pains or headaches, abnormalities in the digestive tract, and the genitourinary system. In addition, neurological disorders also worsen - there is a feeling of fear, panic, depression, or vice versa, a person feels an inexplicable sense of euphoria.
Aggravation of vegetative-vascular dystonia can occur in many circumstances - during pregnancy, after heavy physical work, drinking alcoholic beverages or experiencing emotional stress. As a rule, the most frequent exacerbations of the VSD occur in the spring, when nature comes to life after the winter, and begins to bloom and smell. Also, the aggravation is characteristic also for the autumn, when nature on the contrary begins to fade and prepare for the winter period.
I weighed 92 kg! Fat went 3 kg a week! For this, I drank a glass before bed. ..
Nail fungus is afraid of this as a fire! If in cool water. ..
Varicose veins disappear in a few days! You just need to spread your feet once a day. ..
The "grandfather's" method to quit smoking! In 7 days you will forget about cigarettes forever!