Hair loss in women: causes, treatment after 30, 40, 50 years
Apr 16, 2018
The biggest problem of the scalp is not only among women, but also among men is hair loss. In fact, the fact that the hair fall out - this is quite normal, because instead of the old grow new. But it is abnormal that hair falls out too much, and bald areas appear, even if new hairs grow, they do not have time to close all the bald areas. In this article, hair loss in women will be discussed in more detail: the causes and treatment of this ailment. Of course, hair loss has its own reasons, it's just that it never happens, I suggest you consider the most important of them, at the same time, think about what it means to you:
- Constant stress, depression, severe psychological stresses badly affect the nervoussystem and not only, the body becomes weaker, from which the hair receives far less nutrients;
- Unsuccessful hair coloring. Sometimes girls, trying to become more beautiful, use poor-quality means for coloring or fall into the hands of inept hairdressers;
- The bright impact of external factors. Heat under forty degrees or cold, dry wind, dust, direct sunlight on the body, active stay in salt water, definitely worsen the condition of the hair and scalp;
- Frequent use of masks. Trying to improve the condition of your hair is, of course, a good idea, and for this, different masks are always used, but most often home-made. Such means should be used only 1-2 times a week, as well as masks containing too sharp ingredients( red pepper or onions, for example), in general, it is necessary to check in advance with small doses;
- Great loss of blood. It does not even mean a strong wound, but, for example, donation;
- Poor nutrition, lack of necessary vitamins and minerals;
- Thyroid problems. Whatever it was, but the thyroid gland has a great influence on the condition of the scalp and hair.
Treatment of hair loss
It is obvious that age also has a strong effect on hair loss, then solutions for hair loss problems in women at different stages of development will be discussed in more detail.
At the age of 50 years, more intense hair loss is justified, so all you need to do is change your diet. It is recommended to eat less fatty, sharp, excessively sweet foods, and use ingredients with vitamins A, B2, B6, C, E, as well as with trace elements: zinc, magnesium, manganese, calcium, iron.
At the age of 40, the loss is becoming more intense not for all women, in fact, someone and to a very old age lives with good curls. However, really strong loss of hair should not be observed. Check if you have any of the above factors. Also, at this age, a diffuse hair loss is possible, in which case it is necessary to consult a trichologist.
Hair loss in 30 years is definitely not typical. In this case it is recommended to make different masks for hair or use ampoules against falling out. Also, if the problem becomes too clear and noticeable, then it is worthwhile to see a doctor.
When hair loss occurs in adolescent girls, treatment is required immediately. First, carefully check your diet and exclude from it all health-damaging foods containing chemicals. Eat only useful foods containing the above mentioned vitamins and minerals. Secondly, use the treatment at home with the help of hair masks, the recipes of which are given below. Use them once or twice a week, but do not overdo it.
Hair loss in children, as, of course, you can guess, should not be observed at all. But in such cases, follow the diet of the child, reduce it to the trichologist, so that he appoints you the necessary set of medicines. It is better not to improvise on your own, a child's body may not accept adult methods of treatment, such as masks and ampoules.
Treatment of hair loss
If you are sure that you want to be cured, then consider the basic ways how to get rid of hair loss and stimulate the growth of new ones.
See also: Strong hair loss can be stopped!