Diet in the kidney cyst: the basic principles and features of nutrition
When forming the renal cyst, a special diet will be required in the kidney cyst, appointed by the doctor. Various methods of treating this pathology are known, then the most effective way is a surgical operation. But additional adherence to proper nutrition is an indispensable factor for a quick recovery.
What is a renal cyst
The kidney cyst is a cavity with thin walls of connective tissue, inside of it is a liquid of yellowish color. Basically, a cystic kidney tumor forms in the male body after fifty years.
This is important! The cyst is small in size about two centimeters and rarely grows up to a maximum of 10 cm.
Normally, this formation does not provoke any abnormalities in the kidneys, but sometimes pain in the side and a feeling of discomfort. These minimal signs can develop because of the growth of the cyst, because it begins to squeeze the nearby organs. Diagnosis of pathology can be done by ultrasound.
General description of
pathology Cyst is a tumor kidney damage consisting of walls and internal fluid. This formation can be formed in different tissues and places in the kidney, can be congenital or acquired. The internal fluid of the cyst and the structure of its walls differ in accordance with the method of formation and the location of the tumor.
There are two main types of cyst, namely:
- True with the presence of an internal surface that is lined with epithelial tissue and endothelium.
- False, which does not have a special litter.
The main causes of the manifestation of pathology in the kidney
Different types of cystic neoplasms have their own developmental reasons:
- Retention - is formed only in tissue or glandular organs due to obstruction of the duct in the gland.
- Ramolytic - formed due to the death of the organ or tissue site.
- Traumatic - is the consequence of trauma to soft tissues.
- Parasitic - it is provoked by the presence of a body of a parasite in a shell.
- Dizontogenetic - congenital pathology, which arises from violations in the processes of formation of organs and tissues at the first stages of their development.
The main manifestations of cysts in the kidneys
The formation of large cysts can be accompanied by aching blunt pains in the lower abdomen, in the back and in the abdomen, a violation of overall health, periodic rise in body temperature, development of a tumor in the kidney.
This is important! Due to the fact that the cyst can be formed in different places of the kidney, the doctor sets the specific rules of nutrition only after a full diagnosis. Subsequently, prohibited and recommended products are installed.
Features of nutrition in the formation of cysts
With the formation of the renal cyst, some changes in the human diet are required. Diet with kidney damage must meet the basic requirements - be full and balanced, that is, contain all the necessary substances for the body, allowing to ensure the proper functioning of the kidneys and the body as a whole.
To speed up the recovery process, you should monitor the amount of animal protein intake. Daily in the diet should include cottage cheese and sour-milk products. It is better to reduce intake and vegetable proteins. Dishes should be prepared without the addition of salt, and then serve it separately to the table. The daily volume of salt can not be more than 3 - 5 grams. It is required to closely monitor the balance of fluid in the body and drink about 1 liter of clean water per day.
Prohibited products include cakes, pickles, carbonated water, canned food.
Given the basics of the organization of nutrition, the patient will not experience any complications in his or her health status.
Currently, the described pathology is successfully treated with medicines. In neglected situations, it is necessary to implement an operative intervention, but it should be noted that with the timely diagnosis can be highly likely to prevent the recurrence of the disease.
Principles and rules for catering
In addition to drug therapy and surgery, no less important is nutrition with a kidney cyst. It is important to adhere to the basic principles of nutrition:
- Refusal of salt. People with a diagnosis of the kidney cyst, which provokes functional disorders in the body, must stop using smoked, salty foods, sausages, sausages, canned foods and other highly salty foods. It is also recommended to use salt-free bread for the organization of maximum body safety.
- Restriction of protein intake - it is necessary to closely monitor the use of proteins, as an excess of their concentration in the body or insufficiency can cause great harm to the patient with a diagnosis of the kidney cyst.
When consuming protein in large quantities, the body will form a variety of products of its processing, and if the excretory function of the organ is disturbed, this causes great harm. It turns out that you need to exclude from food products with high protein concentration - these are legumes, red meat, sea fish, etc.
- Refusal to smoke - when a kidney cyst is diagnosed, it will be necessary to quit smoking and avoid being near to people who smoke.
- People with a kidney cyst diagnosis should limit fluid intake. Due to the deterioration of the kidneys, the body stops fully discharging excess water. If the kidney function is not violated and there is no pronounced puffiness, insufficient heart function and arterial hypertension, then you can not limit the amount of fluid consumed. It is better to give up coffee.
- Do not abuse alcohol, spicy foods, chocolate and seafood.
Also with a kidney cyst there is a list of prohibited foods:
- Pickles and smoked products.
- Spicy products and dishes
- Alcoholic drinks
- Coffee and chocolate.
- Shrimp, sea fish and crab.
This is important! Certainly, nutrition with the renal cyst is important, but it will not be possible to heal only due to its change. It is very important to undergo a full-fledged treatment, which makes it possible to return to the habitual way of life.Like the article? Share with friends and acquaintances: