Colpitis symptoms treatment
Mar 24, 2018
Colpitis - inflammation of the vaginal mucosa. Most often caused by a mixed flora, accompanied by abundant purulent discharge from the vagina, a sharp soreness, especially with sexual intercourse, a burning sensation. Predisposing factors may be common diseases, ovarian hypofunction, non-compliance with personal hygiene rules.
Colpitis allergic - is caused by the action of allergens, which can be both general and local in nature with an increased sensitivity to any allergen.
Stainless steel cow. Occurs during the menopause against a background of decreased secretion of female sex hormones. It is characterized by atrophy of the mucous membrane of the vagina, hyperemia, soreness, pathological leukemia, ulceration of some parts of the mucosa.
Treatment: syringing with decoction of chamomile, sage, treatment of the vaginal walls with hydrogen peroxide solution, administration of ointment tampons.
Colitis emphysematous is most commonly seen during pregnancy. It is characterized by hyperemia of the vaginal mucosa with the presence of vesicles filled with gas.
Treatment: vaginal baths with furatsilinom, vaginal douches with a solution of potassium permanganate, treatment of the vagina with a solution of hydrogen peroxide, 5% solution of borax in glycerin.
Colpitis fungal - is caused by yeast fungi. Against the background of the hyperemic mucous membrane of the vagina, grayish-white curdled raids appear with ulceration. Sometimes there are infiltrates, kandilomy, pustules, filled with transparent contents. It is more often observed in women with diabetes mellitus during pregnancy. Treatment: antifungal.
Colchitis trichomonadal. Called by vaginal trichomonads, which are parasitic protozoa from the class of flagella.
Infection occurs, as a rule, during intercourse. Girls can get contaminated by household means through contaminated towels, toilet items. The vagina is most often affected, but internal genital organs can also be affected.
Sometimes trichomonas colpitis is combined with gonorrhea, candidiasis. The most common source of trichomonads are men, for which trichomonas carrier is characteristic.
The main symptoms of trichomonas colpitis are itching, burning sensations in the vagina, foamy pus-like discharge, unpleasant sensations in the lower abdomen, pain in sexual intercourse, sometimes frequent urination, increased irritability, poor sleep.
As measures of prevention should strictly adhere to sexual hygiene, to avoid casual and promiscuous sexual relations.
Traditional medicine recommends the following treatment:
• collection: chamomile flowers 20 grams, oak bark 10 g, lagotka root 10 g, nettle leaf 50 g, mountain herring bird( sporich) 50 g. Two tablespoons of the collection pour 1 liter of water. Boil 10 minutes, cool, strain. Use for douching and tampons;
• Calendula officinalis, or marigold.2 tablespoons chopped flowers pour a glass of boiling water, insist 1 hour, cool, strain. Take 1-2 tablespoons 3 times a day. Can be used for syringing;immortelle sand or cumin.20 g immortelle pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, leave for 1 hour, cool for 30 minutes, drain. Use for douching;goatee goose.1 tablespoon of herbs to bring to a boil, insist in a warm place for 2 hours, drain. Take 1/4 cup 3 times daily before meals. Pressed raw materials are applied as a compress on the bottom of the abdomen with severe pain;
With trichomonad colpitis: the egg is yellow. The plant is poisonous. A tablespoon of the crushed raw material pour a glass of boiling water, insist on a water bath for 15 minutes, strain hot. Take 2 tablespoons with food. This broth is brewed with boiled water 1: 5 and used for syringing with acute and chronic trichomonad colpitis. It is also effective for preventing pregnancy. The volume of the liquid must be at least 1 liter. The procedure is done daily or every other day. The course of treatment is 15-20 days. Usually spend three to four courses. During the menstruation douche it is impossible;ginger medicinal. Rhizomes are recommended as antitrichomonadnogo means to strengthen memory, as a means of exciting lust.
150 grams of crushed rhizomes of ginger pour 0.8 liters of vodka, insist 2 weeks, strain. Take 1 teaspoonful of water 2 times daily before meals;the mantle is flattened.1 tablespoon of dry ground grass to pour 0.5 liters of water, boil for 5 minutes, insist with a tightly closed lid two hours, drain. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day before meals;Labrador tea marsh.1 teaspoon of herbs( collect during flowering), pour 1 glass of water, bring to a boil. Insist 1 hour, strain. Take 1 tablespoon 4 times a day. Simultaneously spend douching with stronger infusions( 1 tablespoon per glass of water).Hot infusions - abortifacient;gladichia. High efficiency of treatment of trichomonas vaginitis is achieved by juice, squeezed from the fruits of gladycia;
• The nurse is shiny.1 tablespoon fresh crushed raw material pour 1 cup boiling water. Insist 1 hour, strain. Take 1/3 cup 3 times daily before meals. Stronger infusions can be used for syringing;
• Sea-buckthorn oil is used in the treatment of colpitis, endocervicitis and cervical erosion. The mucous membrane of the vagina is daily lubricated with oil;
• garlic has bactericidal and fungicidal properties. Kashitsu from garlic is prescribed for the treatment of trichomonad colpitis 4 rub cloves of garlic, tie the gruel in gauze and insert a tampon into the vagina for 4-6 hours. The procedure is done in the morning and evening;
• Calendula is used for inflammatory diseases of female genital organs and for treatment of trichomonatal colpitis.20 g of flowers pour a glass of boiling water, insist 1 hour, strain. Take 100-150 g 3 times a day. In addition, the flowers of marigold insist on sunflower oil for 10-12 days, bring to a boil, filter and use for tampons in the vagina.
Calendula tincture is used for tampons in the vagina and syringings;
• honey bee with trichomonas colpitis kills the causative agent of the disease. Honey, better thyme and lime, candied, used to soak vaginal tampons;
• Eucalyptus( decoction of leaves or alcohol tincture of eucalyptus) is applied externally in the form of lotions, douching of female genital organs. Decoction: 5 tablespoons per liter of water, bring to a boil, insist 30 minutes, strain. Tincture - one teaspoon of dried leaves to infuse for 10 days in 200 g of vodka.