Diet for weight loss: benefit or harm?
Mar 07, 2018
diet for weight loss. Otherwise: a week or two wonder-diet - and a few kilograms disappear without a trace! However, most people sit down on this or that diet thoughtlessly: without getting acquainted with contraindications, side effects, without thinking about the true reasons for their completeness and that each person needs an individual selection of a diet. What threatens such an ill-considered approach to one's own health? How to choose the right diet for weight loss so that it does not cause harm to health?
To the undesirable results during a diet, may result in a number of factors. :
1. The lack of flexibility and convenience of the diet. There are diets for weight loss, requiring a certain menu for a long time. Such diets are bad for a person who exists in the modern rhythm of life. They are also inconvenient if the person who wants to lose weight( mostly a woman) does not live alone and is forced to prepare a double menu: for himself and for the rest of the family.
3. Unsuitable products authorized by a particular diet. Some foods recommended for use by the diet may not be suitable for people who have certain diseases( for example, an allergy to a product, gastritis, peptic ulcer, etc.). Such a diet can trigger an aggravation of the disease, deterioration of well-being.
4. The restriction in the intake of certain substances in the body of is a characteristic feature of each diet. Because of this, internal organs may suffer, metabolism, immune system function, skin and hair condition deteriorate, nervous system deteriorate.
5. Most popular "fast" carbohydrate( low-carb) diets result in the weight, so quickly lost in a few days, will return soon in an even larger quantity of .As a result, the person becomes fuller, looks for another miracle diet, again grows thin - and again gaining weight. How the body reacts to such experiments with it - one can only guess. In addition, the fat that again accumulates in the body after a "short" diet, has the property of depositing in the abdominal cavity, seeping from there into the bloodstream and the liver - and this is fraught with the onset of atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes.
6. Passion for hard diets can cause significant harm to the psyche of , lead to the appearance of anorexia - a disease, without timely medical assistance fraught with a fatal outcome.
Is there an alternative to dieting from weight loss?
The answer is yes, there is. Regular balanced nutrition with the use of the most useful products, the gradual( !) Replacement of high-calorie foods with low-calorie, the correct regime( nutrition, sleep, work), rejection of bad habits, moderate physical activity - these are the simple and well-known secrets that allow you to keep your body innorm.
Do you want something more radical? Do not pursue fashion trends, take advantage of the good old way that came to us from Russia - fast! Post - a great way to put things in order in the body, and in the shower.
Still have not given up the idea of going on a diet?
Then consult an authoritative expert for advice from , find out the reason for its completeness, give all the necessary tests and go through all the tests to see if one or another diet for weight loss suits you or not. In the matter of diets, there is no absolute, some ideal, the only true option. That diet, which perfectly suited one person, is completely counter-indicative to another.
Remember: the less the term of a diet and the more stunning the results promise its developers - the higher the chance that it will harm your body. Choose diets longer( not less than a month) and focused on "dumping" a small weight( up to 5 kilograms).Give preference to carbohydrate diets , which in combination with fitness aerobics( or other physical activities) will give an amazing result.
Care for your own health, well-being and attractive appearance - that's what should be the basis for choosing a diet for weight loss. Take this issue more seriously - and then you will enjoy the expected result, rather than replenish the ranks of the disappointed in the next super-diet of people.
Excess weight is a cause for concern for both women and men. In the fight against this problem, the most popular means are various