Exercises with dumbbells. A set of exercises for the hands, for the shoulders, for the abdominal muscles, for the chest and back.
Mar 07, 2018
Many people for one reason or another can not afford to study in the gym. Also, few people decide to organize a room with simulators at home. The most common sports equipment for most people wishing to engage in physical activity at home was and still are dumbbells. They are inexpensive, compact in storage, easy to use. What exercises with dumbbells are the most effective?
Exercises with hand dumbbells
1. Alternately or simultaneously bend arms with dumbbells in standing or sitting position, bending forward.
2. Repeat the same exercise, only with the back grip - the back side of the palm up.
3. Leaning( you can lean against the table), take back the hand with the dumbbell.
4. Stand and place your feet shoulder width apart. Hands with dumbbells raise your hands up, lower them to the shoulders, while the elbows spread apart.
5. While standing or sitting, straighten out from behind the head a straight arm with a dumbbell.
6. The starting position is as in exercise 4. The arms with dumbbells are spread apart, bend them at the elbows so that the dumbbells touch the shoulders.
Exercises with dumbbells for the shoulders
1. Sit down and tilt the back slightly. The dumbbells are at the head level. Straighten your arms with dumbbells to get them over your head.
2. Stand up, bend your arms at the elbows so that the dumbbells are at the level of the head. Raise your dumbbells over your head, straightening your arms.
3. Get up, put your hands down with dumbbells. Lift the dumbbells to the chin.
4. Stand up, put your hands down. Raise your hands with dumbbells in front of you, spread them to the sides, and then lower them down.
Dumbbell exercises for abdominal muscles
1. Take the dumbbell in the right hand. Make a slope to the left. After making several inclines in one direction, take the dumbbell in the other hand and make the same number of slopes in the opposite direction.
2. Repeat the first exercise, holding dumbbells at the chest.
3. Repeat the first exercise by attaching dumbbells to the legs.
Exercises with dumbbells for the muscles of the chest
1. Lie on a bench( or stools placed side by side), bend your arms in the elbows, dumbbells at the same time should be at the chest level. Raise your hands up.
2. The starting position is as in the first exercise. Hands straighten and set aside, the dumbbells are below the chest level. Raise your hands with dumbbells above your head so that they touch.
3. Stand up, pull your hands forward with dumbbells in the palm of your hand. Bend your elbows in the elbows, slowly pull them to your shoulders.
4. Stand upright, place the feet on the width of the shoulders. With both hands, take the dumbbell in front of you so that it is at the chest level. Press your hands against your chest with a dumbbell, bending and placing elbows on your sides.
5. Do stretched out in front of you with dumbbell scissors, alternately spreading to the sides and crossing your arms.
Exercises with dumbbells for the back muscles
1. Stand up, bend( angle of inclination - 90 degrees), put your hands down with dumbbells. With your hands out to the sides, lift the dumbbells.
2. Stand up, pick up dumbbells, bend over so that you can touch the dumbbells of the floor. Straighten your arms and lower them along the body.
3. Rest your hand in a bench( stool).Lower the second hand with the dumbbell so that the dumbbell touches the floor. Raise the dumbbell to your chest, while trying to lift the elbow as high as possible. Repeat the exercises for the other hand.
4. Lie on your stomach on a bench( stools), stretch your legs. Put your dumbbell arms down at the same time, then raise your hands, straightening and spreading them apart.
Dumbbell exercises for leg muscles
1. Squat with dumbbells in your hands.
2. Attach dumbbells to the legs in the ankle area. Stand up, put one foot forward, and the other - back. Make a squat, lowering the trunk down and bending the leg in front of him in the knee. Change the position of the legs and repeat the exercise.
3. Attach dumbbells to your feet. Stand up, alternately raise your legs, bending them in the knee and hip joint.
4. Attach dumbbells to your feet. Stand up, take the leg as far as you can to the side. Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
5. Attach dumbbells to your feet. Stand up, bend your foot in the knee, try to touch the dumbbell with your feet.
6. Attach dumbbells to your feet. Sit on a chair, grasp the seat. Unbend at the knees and raise your legs.
7. Attach dumbbells to your feet. Lie on your stomach, bend your knees.
8. Go up on your toes, holding dumbbells in your hands.
Regular exercises with dumbbells for different muscle groups will soon give the expected result - and sometimes not worse than what you can get by doing in the gym.